odysseyuwrf's Stormwatch #6 - The Dark Side, Finale review

Finally

This is what I have been waiting for. This issue was solid from start to finish. The first 5 issues seemed rushed, unconnected, just plain bad. This issue kept my interest the whole time, and for the first time, left me wanting more. I know the series is going to be starting a new arc with the next issue, so I am hoping that there are brighter days ahead for Stormwatch.

Other reviews for Stormwatch #6 - The Dark Side, Finale

Debris 0

You know, I've realized something. Miguel Sepulveda REALLY likes debris. Its something usually taken for granted, but in Stormwatch I ALWAYS see tons of debris. A wide variety of debris in huge amounts. In fact when I give out my New 52 Awards at the end of the month, I think I'm giving a Best Debris to Stormwatch, because the depiction of debris in this series has frequently been good enough to register as a positive thing by itself in my reviews. I've just never talked about it at this length....