wmwadeii's Stormwatch #14 - The Rise of the Demon, Part Two: London's Burning review

Stormwatch #14 Review

Cover - 5/5

Would I pick-up the comic based on the cover alone? Are the alternate covers appealing? Does the cover portray what happens in the issue?

Art - 5/5

Do I personally like this artist's style? Does the artist stay true to the characters appearance?

Color/Ink - 5/5

Does the work blend well with the artist? Is the coloring/inking enjoyable and easy to distinguish what's happening?

Layout - 5/5

Does the layout of the issue make it easy to read? Does the issue have a good flow of the plot and keep me engaged?

Story - 5/5

How well did the issue further develop the current story arc? How well did the issue further develop the characters?

Verdict - 5

What I think: I really liked this issue. The Cover is a good representation of what we will see in the book. The art is exceptional. This issue is a good followup to the last issue where the introduce the Demon. I was afraid DC was going to make it a requirement to read Demon Knights, but this issue did well w/o knowledge of the character from that book. The also shed more light on the second story they have been telling in the background. Overall this was an excellent read and I'm glad we still have a Wildstorm book that DC hasn't canned yet.