jonny_anonymous's Stormwatch #1 - The Dark Side, Part One review

The Professionals

This is probably the best 1# of the new 52 so far, I had mixed feelings going in to this because I wasn't sure if the premier super hero team of the Wildstorm universe would fit in to the DCnU because lets face it they do stuff different in Stormwatch than the JLA.
  I was scared in case they where going to water them down and turn them in to a generic super hero team but after reading it my worrys fell away because it feels just like a Wildstorm book a bit weird, a bit bad ass and a bit smart ass.
   MMH also makes a great addition to the team its like he was born to be part of the Wildstorm Uni and he also solidifies the team in to the new DCU