@Storm_UltimateBadass said:

@butterflykyss said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

I wonder.. how the O5 will react to storm cutting her hair..

I want a LOT of reactions. Not just a "huh" from 2 people. That look is too fierce to just passively notice

Exactly how do you think they will react what would they do?

I want at least one panel where everyone sees her, and then they stop and stare. A few "uhm" quotes would be great too. I also want her in full gear so that they can grasp the full effect of the change.lol

then i want her to turn around, whip her hair and say "b*tch what, problem?"

That gave me life, lmao!!

hahahahahahah im glad you gettin your life over there :)

That was funny because i actually imagined her doing that.

OMG if they showed her doing that I would just die!!! LOL

#252 Posted by Storm_UltimateBadass (297 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@butterflykyss said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

I wonder.. how the O5 will react to storm cutting her hair..

I want a LOT of reactions. Not just a "huh" from 2 people. That look is too fierce to just passively notice

Exactly how do you think they will react what would they do?

I want at least one panel where everyone sees her, and then they stop and stare. A few "uhm" quotes would be great too. I also want her in full gear so that they can grasp the full effect of the change.lol

then i want her to turn around, whip her hair and say "b*tch what, problem?"

That gave me life, lmao!!

hahahahahahah im glad you gettin your life over there :)

That was funny because i actually imagined her doing that.

OMG if they showed her doing that I would just die!!! LOL

You would die, OMG lol i would die. "Get it gurl"

#253 Posted by butterflykyss (3919 posts) - - Show Bio

@Storm_UltimateBadass: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS LOL

#254 Posted by Storm_UltimateBadass (297 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

Lol i know right.

#255 Posted by butterflykyss (3919 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

Lol i know right.

;)

#256 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10649 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said: @butterflykyss:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991: He was AWFUL Blood........but these are new writers with established cred! Tis a different time now!!

I can't handle another Bendis Storm debable...IN FACT...Bendis can't afford another one like that...I will FLIP-OUT >:-D...

I just chuckled so hard....

I did too when I saw it. I was warned about Bendis but, like the fool I was, held out with hopes we would not be disappointed like Spider-Woman and Scarlet Witch fans. And then behold....Storm had it WORSE than both of them -__-. We fans are so ticked it still annoys us a year later lol.

what he do to sw^2??

He ruined her with House of M. Tried to take away her chaos magic roots too...........This "life force" business is ALL a retcon.

oh you said he "tried" did she eventually get all that stuff back

Remains to be seen as of right now. In the upcoming issue of tomorrow's UA she is taking on Thor, and I believe she references her chaos magic, so I think she still has it. But I can also foresee some serious nerfing for her to keep her in the Avengers book. If she remained at the HoM level of power I don't see her being as usable in UA. At least not without a whole lot of PIC/CIS/WIS, which cheapens the story.

#257 Posted by butterflykyss (3919 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991: He was AWFUL Blood........but these are new writers with established cred! Tis a different time now!!

I can't handle another Bendis Storm debable...IN FACT...Bendis can't afford another one like that...I will FLIP-OUT >:-D...

I did too when I saw it. I was warned about Bendis but, like the fool I was, held out with hopes we would not be disappointed like Spider-Woman and Scarlet Witch fans. And then behold....Storm had it WORSE than both of them -__-. We fans are so ticked it still annoys us a year later lol.

what he do to sw^2??

He ruined her with House of M. Tried to take away her chaos magic roots too...........This "life force" business is ALL a retcon.

oh you said he "tried" did she eventually get all that stuff back

Remains to be seen as of right now. In the upcoming issue of tomorrow's UA she is taking on Thor, and I believe she references her chaos magic, so I think she still has it. But I can also foresee some serious nerfing for her to keep her in the Avengers book. If she remained at the HoM level of power I don't see her being as usable in UA. At least not without a whole lot of PIC/CIS/WIS, which cheapens the story.

oh ok.. i haven't been following the UA at all, and she is fighting thor?? really why ? are you liking the title. it would appear that you do.

#258 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

what he do to sw^2??

Yup....when ths happened I wanted Bendis destroyed....find him and....

HAHAHAHAHAHA.................That gif is too relevant to my feelings

#259 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

oh ok.. i haven't been following the UA at all, and she is fighting thor?? really why ? are you liking the title. it would appear that you do.

Red skull, with Charles Xavier's powers, has taken over Thor's mind. He turned him against his team, and Scarlet Witch was trying to keep him at bay.........she burned out eerily quickly

#260 Posted by butterflykyss (3919 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

Red skull, with Charles Xavier's powers, has taken over Thor's mind. He turned him against his team, and Scarlet Witch was trying to keep him at bay.........she burned out eerily quickly

eeek.. is that in character in regards to her burning out.. i dont follow her at all

#261 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10649 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

eeek.. is that in character in regards to her burning out.. i dont follow her at all

It's the first I have seen of it. And an interesting potential weakness for her. Here is the advance preview for the 2/27 issue.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GraphicCity/news/?a=74618

#262 Posted by butterflykyss (3919 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

It's the first I have seen of it. And an interesting potential weakness for her. Here is the advance preview for the 2/27 issue.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GraphicCity/news/?a=74618

as always thunder ur the best the previews look pretty good..

#263 Posted by jhazzroucher (16126 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30: thanks for the link

#264 Posted by poisonfleur (3067 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

HAHAHAHAHAH my sentiments exactly

That's pretty much all of our feelings combined into a short clip

HAHAHA!^^ It really is

#265 Posted by PassionFlower (960 posts) - - Show Bio

That UA looks fairly interesting...

#266 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Storm telling the Ultimates to F__k off.

#267 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

That time Storm threw down with Grey Hulk

#268 Posted by God_Spawn (38094 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm drinking with Wolverine about X-Force.

#269 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

I felt that moment was handled pretty well

Storm was handled pretty sh!tty throughout the run, but this moment was probably the only character defining moment she's had in an X-Men event since Claremont left.

#270 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm and Broo

#271 Edited by Malachi_Munroe (2231 posts) - - Show Bio

storm knocking wolverine on his butt with a lightning bolt and ragdolling him with winds in her new costume basically schooling him in front children at the mansion because apparently shes fed up with him running away..

#272 Posted by jhazzroucher (16126 posts) - - Show Bio

I couldn't find one of my favorite Storm moment. Give me 2 days to look for it.

#273 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10649 posts) - - Show Bio

@malachi_munroe: lol nice. "God's own X-Man..."...I loved that line. I'm waiting for the Latour's interview today see if get any upcoming interesting tidbits about Storm.

#274 Edited by Malachi_Munroe (2231 posts) - - Show Bio

@malachi_munroe: lol nice. "God's own X-Man..."...I loved that line. I'm waiting for the Latour's interview today see if get any upcoming interesting tidbits about Storm.

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! thats the second time she's been compared/been associated with God in comics , when she went all out on hulk and killed him cable thought and i quote "seeing her cut loose like this reminds us to treat her with respect , these types of things are often compared to as acts of god" i was like YES B^&CHES YES!

#275 Edited by jhazzroucher (16126 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

I felt that moment was handled pretty well

Storm was handled pretty sh!tty throughout the run, but this moment was probably the only character defining moment she's had in an X-Men event since Claremont left.

I also like this Storm and James moment!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.