Your favorite Storm moment (in general)

#151 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane said:

@White Mage: She will do ANYTHING for The Cause.

Another fave. moment of mine -

Brian Wood gets her, as it was very similar to this moment/moment you're talking about (?)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THE COMPARISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I love both of those looks for different reasons. The Inferno look was just violent and gritty...........I live for it

And Lopez was just........................He needs to be re-hired. The current art for adjectiveless is just sh*t

#152 Posted by Storm_UltimateBadass (297 posts) - - Show Bio

@Storm Calling said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Storm_UltimateBadass said:

@White Mage said:

@Storm_UltimateBadass: Oh, that one is actually from an issue of "Uncanny X-Men"....but I sure did love her strut through that crowd.....just bold.

I feel embarrassed lol and i call myself a Storm fan, i have the comic just mixed up the titles. I do have a question for you though if you know the answer, Ive been looking for the comic when Storm was in Africa i cant recall what she was doing i know she had on like the tan shirt and shorts, some attack happened and she fell down somewere I believe and a spike went through her side. She used her lightning to channel through her and disintegrate the spike.

Link for the issue summary....

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/issues/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=3428

Claremont put his foot down in this issue. I loved it!

I did as well, lets just hope Wood can keep going with the momentum he has going for him right now. Also still loving how shes potrayed so far in UXF.

#153 Posted by Storm Calling (3650 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane said:

"You could not tempt me with what i already possess". Proud embrace of the dark-side.

LOL at all the people who believe Storm's not a good a leader as Scott because she's "too kind" or not willing enough to make the decisions that he will, sorry m8, she'll do what he's done and then some.

Storm has already proven that she can be just as capable a leader as Cyclops has been, and better.

#154 Posted by Storm_UltimateBadass (297 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@White Mage: She will do ANYTHING for The Cause.

Another fave. moment of mine -

Brian Wood gets her, as it was very similar to this moment/moment you're talking about (?)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THE COMPARISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I love both of those looks for different reasons. The Inferno look was just violent and gritty...........I live for it

And Lopez was just........................He needs to be re-hired. The current art for adjectiveless is just sh*t

Boss Bitch!!, people seem to foget Storm is multi dimensional shes not always the goddesss nurturing type. She can be dark and gritty if it calls for it. Look forward to more of this from her.

#155 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

@Storm Calling said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

"You could not tempt me with what i already possess". Proud embrace of the dark-side.

LOL at all the people who believe Storm's not a good a leader as Scott because she's "too kind" or not willing enough to make the decisions that he will, sorry m8, she'll do what he's done and then some.

Storm has already proven that she can be just as capable a leader as Cyclops has been, and better.

I hate that a user asked if Schism would've made more sense if it had been between Storm and Cyclops..................It really would've been better had Storm been the one to get pissed instead of Wolverine.

#156 Posted by Samimista (21062 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage: I'm all ears. =D Today I gotta catch up on homework but tomorrow I can post more on here. ^__^

#157 Posted by Storm Calling (3650 posts) - - Show Bio

@Storm_UltimateBadass said:

@White Mage said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@White Mage: She will do ANYTHING for The Cause.

Another fave. moment of mine -

Brian Wood gets her, as it was very similar to this moment/moment you're talking about (?)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THE COMPARISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I love both of those looks for different reasons. The Inferno look was just violent and gritty...........I live for it

And Lopez was just........................He needs to be re-hired. The current art for adjectiveless is just sh*t

Boss Bitch!!, people seem to foget Storm is multi dimensional shes not always the goddesss nurturing type. She can be dark and gritty if it calls for it. Look forward to more of this from her.

Why am I just now realizing how similar these portrayals were back then? Even the art is very similar. Brian Wood gets more points for this, I'm even more excited for adjectiveless.

#158 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

@White Mage: I'm all ears. =D Today I gotta catch up on homework but tomorrow I can post more on here. ^__^

We get random a lot, but when we get on the ball, we stay on that ish.lol

#159 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

@Storm Calling said:

@Storm_UltimateBadass said:

@White Mage said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@White Mage: She will do ANYTHING for The Cause.

Another fave. moment of mine -

Brian Wood gets her, as it was very similar to this moment/moment you're talking about (?)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THE COMPARISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I love both of those looks for different reasons. The Inferno look was just violent and gritty...........I live for it

And Lopez was just........................He needs to be re-hired. The current art for adjectiveless is just sh*t

Boss Bitch!!, people seem to foget Storm is multi dimensional shes not always the goddesss nurturing type. She can be dark and gritty if it calls for it. Look forward to more of this from her.

Why am I just now realizing how similar these portrayals were back then? Even the art is very similar. Brian Wood gets more points for this, I'm even more excited for adjectiveless.

...............................That stare in Inferno SCREAMS Coipel............I will forever adore that single scan, as it represents everything I think Storm should be

#160 Posted by Storm_UltimateBadass (297 posts) - - Show Bio

@Storm Calling said:

@Storm_UltimateBadass said:

@White Mage said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@White Mage: She will do ANYTHING for The Cause.

Another fave. moment of mine -

Brian Wood gets her, as it was very similar to this moment/moment you're talking about (?)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THE COMPARISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I love both of those looks for different reasons. The Inferno look was just violent and gritty...........I live for it

And Lopez was just........................He needs to be re-hired. The current art for adjectiveless is just sh*t

Boss Bitch!!, people seem to foget Storm is multi dimensional shes not always the goddesss nurturing type. She can be dark and gritty if it calls for it. Look forward to more of this from her.

Why am I just now realizing how similar these portrayals were back then? Even the art is very similar. Brian Wood gets more points for this, I'm even more excited for adjectiveless.

Same here, it cant come any faster. You can tell he actually did his homework on how the character is correctly portrayed.

#161 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10860 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@danhimself, what is your intention of posting that image?

Trolling within guidelines.

@Storm Calling said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Storm_UltimateBadass said:

@White Mage said:

@Storm_UltimateBadass: Oh, that one is actually from an issue of "Uncanny X-Men"....but I sure did love her strut through that crowd.....just bold.

I feel embarrassed lol and i call myself a Storm fan, i have the comic just mixed up the titles. I do have a question for you though if you know the answer, Ive been looking for the comic when Storm was in Africa i cant recall what she was doing i know she had on like the tan shirt and shorts, some attack happened and she fell down somewere I believe and a spike went through her side. She used her lightning to channel through her and disintegrate the spike.

Link for the issue summary....

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/issues/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=3428

Claremont put his foot down in this issue. I loved it!

YYAASS!!! So much to love about this issue and Claremont continuing to give Stomr development before she was stolen and sent of to Zamunda/Wakanda for Storm-bot training. My favore parts are when she stood up to the Panther God, fried those evil little sh*ts and then tossed them through the window with her tornado winds, and of course reuniting with her family and tribesman.

#162 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10860 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@White Mage: She will do ANYTHING for The Cause.

Another fave. moment of mine -

Brian Wood gets her, as it was very similar to this moment/moment you're talking about (?)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THE COMPARISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I love both of those looks for different reasons. The Inferno look was just violent and gritty...........I live for it

And Lopez was just........................He needs to be re-hired. The current art for adjectiveless is just sh*t

Agreed. And people seem to think Storm is too short-sighted in her planning and decision-making. Think again :-).

#163 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

A favorite Storm and Colossus moment.

#164 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio

Aw, man Colossus can be pretty adorable.

#165 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio
#166 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

Aw, man Colossus can be pretty adorable.

He's my second favorite X-man ^_^

#167 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@Decoy Elite said:

Aw, man Colossus can be pretty adorable.

He's my second favorite X-man ^_^

He's probably in my top 5. He's got great moments in and out of fights.

#168 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@Blood1991 said:

@Decoy Elite said:

Aw, man Colossus can be pretty adorable.

He's my second favorite X-man ^_^

He's probably in my top 5. He's got great moments in and out of fights.

I think that goes for all the New X-Men. The interactions between that team were some of the most memorable in comic history.

#169 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: I remember an Ult X-Men trade that had their introduction issue included. It was awesome.

#170 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@Blood1991: I remember an Ult X-Men trade that had their introduction issue included. It was awesome.

I have the first three trades of Ultimate X-men. Storm said Colossus looked like a Digimon when they went to Japan. Then they all became slaves at an internment camp..... Ultimate X-men is some dark sh!t.

#171 Posted by butterflykyss (3975 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

A favorite Storm and Colossus moment.

awww very nice.. i miss the early years of storm.. *sigh*

#172 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@Blood1991: I remember an Ult X-Men trade that had their introduction issue included. It was awesome.

I have the first three trades of Ultimate X-men. Storm said Colossus looked like a Digimon when they went to Japan. Then they all became slaves at an internment camp..... Ultimate X-men is some dark sh!t.

Yeah their version of Legion was....just wow.

#173 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@Blood1991 said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@Blood1991: I remember an Ult X-Men trade that had their introduction issue included. It was awesome.

I have the first three trades of Ultimate X-men. Storm said Colossus looked like a Digimon when they went to Japan. Then they all became slaves at an internment camp..... Ultimate X-men is some dark sh!t.

Yeah their version of Legion was....just wow.

And Wanda and Pietro were.... Incestuous.....

#174 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: Love how that got handled in Ultimates 3 or 4. (I don't own either so I can't remember when they had Janet defend it)

#175 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@Blood1991: Love how that got handled in Ultimates 3 or 4. (I don't own either so I can't remember when they had Janet defend it)

I only read one trade of that so know idea how it was all handled. All I know is Blob ate Jan and that was enough for me to stick to Ultimate X-men.

#176 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@Blood1991: Love how that got handled in Ultimates 3 or 4. (I don't own either so I can't remember when they had Janet defend it)

I only read one trade of that so know idea how it was all handled. All I know is Blob ate Jan and that was enough for me to stick to Ultimate X-men.

Yeah...Ultimates 1 and 2 are good at least...although the way they handle Hank Pym and the famous incident is a little off-putting because of how dark it is.

#177 Posted by jhazzroucher (16514 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@White Mage: She will do ANYTHING for The Cause.

Another fave. moment of mine -

Brian Wood gets her, as it was very similar to this moment/moment you're talking about (?)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THE COMPARISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I love both of those looks for different reasons. The Inferno look was just violent and gritty...........I live for it

And Lopez was just........................He needs to be re-hired. The current art for adjectiveless is just sh*t

Agreed. And people seem to think Storm is too short-sighted in her planning and decision-making. Think again :-).

love this

#178 Posted by jhazzroucher (16514 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

A favorite Storm and Colossus moment.

I lvoe this too. Colossus is so girly. hehehe

#179 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite: Yep Ultimate Marvel Universe is a F__ked up place in general.

#180 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: Except Ultimate Spider-Man which was only slightly screwed up.

#181 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@Blood1991 said:

A favorite Storm and Colossus moment.

I lvoe this too. Colossus is so girly. hehehe

*Gasp* Being sensitive don't make you girly.

#182 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@Blood1991: Except Ultimate Spider-Man which was only slightly screwed up.

I haven't read much of it so I'll take your word.

#183 Posted by jhazzroucher (16514 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@Blood1991: Except Ultimate Spider-Man which was only slightly screwed up.

I haven't read much of it so I'll take your word.

Miles Morales is cool

#184 Posted by jhazzroucher (16514 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@Blood1991 said:

A favorite Storm and Colossus moment.

I lvoe this too. Colossus is so girly. hehehe

*Gasp* Being sensitive don't make you girly.

i know but combined with how he acts.... : )

#185 Edited by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

Now THAT is how you deal with a sentinel!

EDIT- Thanks Mage for a bigger version

#186 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

Now THAT is how you deal with a sentinel.

I hate how Scott was like "But if Xavier was here" SHUT UP trick. She saved you, and no one was harmed.

#187 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: Her winds have always been the most useful at stomping sentinels

#188 Edited by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

Now THAT is how you deal with a sentinel.

I hate how Scott was like "But if Xavier was here" SHUT UP trick. She saved you, and no one was harmed.

He was worried the crowd might panic I guess, but she saved all of them from the collateral that could have come from a direct assault.

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991: Her winds have always been the most useful at stomping sentinels

Shhh don't tell Marvel she has wind powers they might actually try and use them.

#189 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

Now THAT is how you deal with a sentinel.

I hate how Scott was like "But if Xavier was here" SHUT UP trick. She saved you, and no one was harmed.

He was worried the crowd might panic I guess, but she saved all of them from the collateral that could have come from a direct assault.

Yes, a sentinel is trying to end your lives, but heaven forbid the crowd be panicked.............he was terrible sometimes.lol

#190 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991:

THAT'S ALL IT TAKES?!

MARVEL!! SHE CAN DODGE ATTACKS!! MAAAAAAAAARVEL!!!!

#191 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage: Yeah he had alot of bad moments during the 70's and early 80's. He really came around though in X-Factor and the Blue team era. Then I lost him again when he became so ruthless.

#192 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage: Yeah he had alot of bad moments during the 70's and early 80's. He really came around though in X-Factor and the Blue team era. Then I lost him again when he became so ruthless.

..............I like ruthless scott

#193 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

He's just so much better

#194 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991:

THAT'S ALL IT TAKES?!

MARVEL!! SHE CAN DODGE ATTACKS!! MAAAAAAAAARVEL!!!!

Lightning is hotter than the surface area of the sun and moves nearly at the speed of light.

#195 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991:

THAT'S ALL IT TAKES?!

MARVEL!! SHE CAN DODGE ATTACKS!! MAAAAAAAAARVEL!!!!

Lightning is hotter than the surface area of the sun and moves nearly at the speed of light.

She was trained by past and current black panther! Did ya hear that Marvel?!

#196 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

I shouldn't have to stoop to such levels

#197 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage: Yeah he had alot of bad moments during the 70's and early 80's. He really came around though in X-Factor and the Blue team era. Then I lost him again when he became so ruthless.

..............I like ruthless scott

@White Mage said:

He's just so much better

I disagree. I liked Pure Scott who struggled with maintaining his code, leading a team, and trying to be a good boy friend/ husband to Jean and failing miserably. He was very human in that aspect.

#198 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage: Yeah he had alot of bad moments during the 70's and early 80's. He really came around though in X-Factor and the Blue team era. Then I lost him again when he became so ruthless.

..............I like ruthless scott

@White Mage said:

He's just so much better

I disagree. I liked Pure Scott who struggled with maintaining his code, leading a team, and trying to be a good boy friend/ husband to Jean and failing miserably. He was very human in that aspect.

He's still the same in that regard. He fails relationships HARD

#199 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that there is going to be something magical that brings him and emma back together in the future

#200 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991:

THAT'S ALL IT TAKES?!

MARVEL!! SHE CAN DODGE ATTACKS!! MAAAAAAAAARVEL!!!!

Lightning is hotter than the surface area of the sun and moves nearly at the speed of light.

She was trained by past and current black panther! Did ya hear that Marvel?!

She can freeze a person or area in an instance.

@White Mage said:

I shouldn't have to stoop to such levels

If one of them comes here and reads this and DOES SOMETHING POSITIVE it will be worth it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.