Would AVX have been better if Storm had died by Rulk's hands?

• 84 results
#51 Posted by jhazzroucher (15642 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@SUNMAN said:

@Storm Calling said:

@SUNMAN said:

This is how I feel She-Hulk should have been portrayed in the first place. It just seems silly that she doesn't bulk up to the same degree as the Hulk does.

I feel you, but you do understand why marvel went the route they did right?

sexy females sell more?

lol. : )

#52 Posted by SUNMAN (7228 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@SUNMAN said:

@Storm Calling said:

@SUNMAN said:

This is how I feel She-Hulk should have been portrayed in the first place. It just seems silly that she doesn't bulk up to the same degree as the Hulk does.

sexy females sell more?

well thats the rationale at least

#53 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@SUNMAN said:

@White Mage said:

@SUNMAN said:

@Storm Calling said:

@SUNMAN said:

sexy females sell more?

well thats the rationale at least

Marvel Editors: "BREASTS!!!!!!!!!"

then....She-Hulk was born

#54 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

YES.

#55 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

YES.

I haven't seen you on in awhile.

Everything alright?

Oh and the Storm forum has exploded into a user war so I mean if there was ever a time to create anarchy.......

#56 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

YES.

Everything alright?

Oh and the Storm forum has exploded into a user war so I mean if there was ever a time to create anarchy.......

If this forum goes down, I have my PMs..................I'll never be a moderator, so burn this b*tch to the ground

#57 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

YES.

Everything alright?

If this forum goes down, I have my PMs..................I'll never be a moderator, so burn this b*tch to the ground

The fun that shall be had!

#58 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

YES.

Everything alright?

Burn it down. Down to the ground

#59 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

ANARCHY

#60 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

ANARCHY

MUTINY

#61 Posted by butterflykyss (3916 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

YES.

Everything alright?

Burn it down. Down to the ground

why is everyone wanting this forum to be burnt to the ground.. lets just ignore them

#62 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss: We tried to save this place. Even with a clean slate it becomes a pit of stupidity. DESTROY IT!

Not like we can't rebuild. Hell look at what we have done in the span of like three months.

#63 Edited by Brazen_Intellect (1144 posts) - - Show Bio

AvX would have been better if it died at the Architects hands...

#64 Posted by butterflykyss (3916 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@butterflykyss: We tried to save this place. Even with a clean slate it becomes a pit of stupidity. DESTROY IT!

Not like we can't rebuild. Hell look at what we have done in the span of like three months.

But you must know even if its destroyed, the trolls will return they are like roaches..

I didn't quite see what was frustrating you guys, but what has been occurring in the Storm discussion thread I see why you all would get frustrated.

#65 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

HE rebuilds with us!!!!

#66 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Brazen_Intellect said:

AvX would have been better if it dies at the Architects hands...

PREACH

#67 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

yes please!

#68 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

yes please!

NO

#69 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

She lives, and that's that

#70 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

yes please!

NO

YES!

#71 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

@White Mage said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

yes please!

NO

YES!

NO NO!

#72 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

terrible idea

#73 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage: Moral of The Vid? 50 No's and a Yes Is a yes!

#74 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

@White Mage: Moral of The Vid? 50 No's and a Yes Is a yes!

...................NEIN

#75 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

Complete Nein

#76 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10341 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

But you must know even if its destroyed, the trolls will return they are like roaches..

I didn't quite see what was frustrating you guys, but what has been occurring in the Storm discussion thread I see why you all would get frustrated.

Lol...true. It seems like, per capita, we have MORE THAN OUR SHARE of idiot trolls on this forum.

#77 Posted by butterflykyss (3916 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@butterflykyss said:

Lol...true. It seems like, per capita, we have MORE THAN OUR SHARE of idiot trolls on this forum.

OMG TB!!!! I was simply amazed by what I saw when I logged in this morning. even a mod was participatin. So I gave up and joined in.. i know its bad but what is a boy to do.. it makes NO SENSE how much storm fans get trolled. First they wipe out the forum, then after trying to start anew they allow such foolishness to run rampant. absolutely redick

#78 Posted by PassionFlower (960 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@Brazen_Intellect said:

PREACH

Truth spoken.

#79 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@PassionFlower said:

@White Mage said:

@Brazen_Intellect said:

PREACH

Truth spoken.

I don't even think the biggest fumble was the fight between Storm and Black Panther........well......the REAL fight, anyway. There were two versions of that fight, which showed Black Panther punching her in the back of the head

#80 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

And Rulk shouldn't be able to seriously defeat Storm anyway

#81 Posted by PassionFlower (960 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@PassionFlower said:

@White Mage said:

@Brazen_Intellect said:

PREACH

Truth spoken.

I don't even think the biggest fumble was the fight between Storm and Black Panther........well......the REAL fight, anyway. There were two versions of that fight, which showed Black Panther punching her in the back of the head

I give Aaron credit for saying that b.s. won't stand.

#82 Posted by butterflykyss (3916 posts) - - Show Bio

@PassionFlower said:

@White Mage said:

@PassionFlower said:

@White Mage said:

@Brazen_Intellect said:

PREACH

Truth spoken.

well see that version where bp punched her in the head was storm's account of the fight.. which wasn't true.. so a lot of bp supporters point to that explanation demonstrating that she is a liar.

#83 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@PassionFlower said:

@White Mage said:

@PassionFlower said:

@White Mage said:

@Brazen_Intellect said:

PREACH

Truth spoken.

well see that version where bp punched her in the head was storm's account of the fight.. which wasn't true.. so a lot of bp supporters point to that explanation demonstrating that she is a liar.

Funny thing, that would make Dr. Nemesis a a "defeated" liar, and everyone else in there completely and totally pointless mopers. What would be the purpose of lying to them? It's not like they went out and got REVENGE. They were sharing sob stories........twas an issue with the editor that should've been caught immediately

#84 Posted by butterflykyss (3916 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@PassionFlower said:

@White Mage said:

@PassionFlower said:

@White Mage said:

@Brazen_Intellect said:

PREACH

Truth spoken.

Funny thing, that would make Dr. Nemesis a a "defeated" liar, and everyone else in there completely and totally pointless mopers. What would be the purpose of lying to them? It's not like they went out and got REVENGE. They were sharing sob stories........twas an issue with the editor that should've been caught immediately

how so??

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.