Why not Wolverine? (SPOILERS)

• 152 results
#101 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10556 posts) - - Show Bio

@Roddy010 said:

@THUNDERBOLT30: Lmao.! I can hear BP now "Goddammit! I just put those Panther Idols up!"

Lol...I'b be hidden in the clouds above like >:-D...

#102 Posted by Roddy010 (5258 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30: My evil ass will be watching from my Corridor.

#103 Posted by Storm Calling (3600 posts) - - Show Bio

@Roddy010 said:

@Storm Calling: Yes I was hoping for a breakdown like this before the hair cut. lol

Didn't we already get one in AvX? lol

@White Mage said:

@Storm Calling said:

@Roddy010 said:

@Storm Calling: Oh she went HAM on all that stuff including the car. Best angry black woman scene ever,

Lol and you know what Angela cut hair after that scene.

...Wow! Ms. Bassett is a Beast!

Her acting skills are SUPERB. She was also in a movie called "Strange Days"........I love her, honestly.lol

Yes, she is, this was an excellent scene! I have not seen Waiting To Exhale, but I have seen What's Love Got To Do With It, and she was OUTSTANDING in that role.

#104 Posted by jhazzroucher (15875 posts) - - Show Bio

Because Wolverine is better than BP on bed. lol : )

#105 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

Do you know from personal experience? Cause BP clearly had her more than satisfied.lol

#106 Posted by PassionFlower (960 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

And it was with this post I knew my friend had gone over the edge.

#107 Posted by Roddy010 (5258 posts) - - Show Bio

@Storm Calling: Yeah sorta but I wanted her to really breakdown like Angela did in the video. She's holding all that anger in but I'm ready to see her tear some s#!t up and express herself , but I guess we'll be getting that in UXF.

Side Note- What's Love Got To Do With It is one of my favorites. Her and Lawrence should have won oscars for their performances.

#108 Posted by PassionFlower (960 posts) - - Show Bio

@Roddy010 said:

@Storm Calling: Yeah sorta but I wanted her to really breakdown like Angela did in the video. She's holding all that anger in but I'm ready to see her tear some s#!t up and express herself , but I guess we'll be getting that in UXF.

Side Note- What's Love Got To Do With It is one of my favorites. Her and Lawrence should have won oscars for their performances.

I'd have liked to see that lose it moment as well. The problem is Aaron's Storm has adjusted, Bendis...on edge maybe but ok and UXF Storm is going thru it.

#109 Posted by butterflykyss (3918 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

Do you know from personal experience? Cause BP clearly had her more than satisfied.lol

Hellz yea BP had her satisfied..

#110 Posted by butterflykyss (3918 posts) - - Show Bio

@Roddy010 said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage: AvX Vs may as well have been fan voted with these results and portrayals. I was laughing and rolling my eyes at Brevoort's Formspring replies when the fans were calling PIS. He may as well have just said "The Avengers will win because their movie was kick-a$$...deal with it!" The plus for me with the Vs was seeing Storm go HAM...other than that...the Vs books were pretty whatevs. I hardly ever saw them being discussed or used in battles because the PIS/CIS/WIS was so OBVIOUS.

I still say she should have went Bernadette on BP's ass when she found out about the annulment Lol

Imagine BP coming home to all his suites trashed.

I would have liked her going crazy like Angela did.. burning the car.. not sure what she would trash though lol

#111 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Roddy010 said:

Monster's Ball...............................................................................No reason in hell that that should've been the first..........ESPECIALLY with the color purple existing

#112 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

Hellz yea BP had her satisfied..

Thunderclaps all around

#113 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10556 posts) - - Show Bio

@Roddy010 said:

@THUNDERBOLT30: My evil ass will be watching from my Corridor.

lmao

#114 Posted by Storm Calling (3600 posts) - - Show Bio

@Roddy010 said:

I agree, Angela took it to a whole other level, it doesn't compare and It would have been nice to see an outburst like that from Storm. So we could really see what was going through her mind.

#115 Posted by jhazzroucher (15875 posts) - - Show Bio

hopefully, we'll get to know why BP doesn't like Wolverine on the upcoming issues

#116 Posted by The_Storm_Goddess (22 posts) - - Show Bio

An outburst from Storm could possibly mean the end of the world. Sadly, she has to keep a lot of things bottled for the sake of everything else.

#117 Posted by butterflykyss (3918 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Storm_Goddess said:

An outburst from Storm could possibly mean the end of the world. Sadly, she has to keep a lot of things bottled for the sake of everything else.

this is a good point.. but i would still like to see her get angry tap into it at least where we see wild weather patterns around the world, but then she tempers herself and brings it back under control

#118 Posted by UltraBiel (328 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@The_Storm_Goddess said:

this is a good point.. but i would still like to see her get angry tap into it at least where we see wild weather patterns around the world, but then she tempers herself and brings it back under control

Like in that episode of TAS with Jubille of the jungle beating Sauron???

:P

#119 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10556 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltraBiel said:

@butterflykyss said:

@The_Storm_Goddess said:

That episode was so EPIC...dark Storm was givin' them the Savage Land the business!

#120 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@UltraBiel said:

@butterflykyss said:

@The_Storm_Goddess said:

That episode was so EPIC...dark Storm was givin' them the Savage Land the business!

I love how she was so unmanageable. That series emphasized one of my favorite aspects of her powers...empathy.

#121 Posted by daredevil21134 (11925 posts) - - Show Bio

GO T'Challa!!!!!!!

#122 Edited by butterflykyss (3918 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134 said:

GO T'Challa!!!!!!!

QFT!!!!! We need more TEAM T'chororo's up in these parts lol

#123 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10556 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss: T'Choro huh....

I still luv ya anyway Kyss.

#124 Posted by butterflykyss (3918 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

LOL I heart you too THUNDDER!!!!

#125 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10556 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

LOL I heart you too THUNDDER!!!!

AAARRRGGGGHHHH!!! My video didn't show up....ruins the brunt of my playful post...oh well lol

#126 Posted by jhazzroucher (15875 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@daredevil21134 said:

GO T'Challa!!!!!!!

RoLo all the way!!!!!

#127 Posted by butterflykyss (3918 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@daredevil21134 said:

GO T'Challa!!!!!!!

RoLo all the way!!!!!

BOOO! LOL

#128 Posted by jhazzroucher (15875 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@daredevil21134 said:

GO T'Challa!!!!!!!

RoLo all the way!!!!!

BOOO! LOL

hurray for Ororo Munroe Howlett. : )

#129 Posted by Avenger85 (1874 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: Well as long as Logan stays out of Scott - Jean relationship & lets them get back together & do it right this time, then I'm OK with Ororo Howlett lol

#130 Posted by butterflykyss (3918 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenger85 said:

@jhazzroucher: Well as long as Logan stays out of Scott - Jean relationship & lets them get back together & do it right this time, then I'm OK with Ororo Howlett lol

ugh..

#131 Posted by Avenger85 (1874 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss: I disagree :P

#132 Posted by jhazzroucher (15875 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenger85 said:

I love it. : )

#133 Posted by butterflykyss (3918 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenger85 said:

hahahaa that's cool.. :P back at you lol

#134 Posted by jhazzroucher (15875 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenger85 said:

more RoLo fans butterflykyss. hahaha. : )

#135 Posted by Omegastorm (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone bring in Yukio now. Both of those two men are unworthy of Storm.

o

#136 Posted by Malachi_Munroe (2079 posts) - - Show Bio

o

hahahha! i believe Yuroro will be in issue 5.

#137 Posted by jhazzroucher (15875 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegastorm said:

o

Starting with Storm #4 but only as friends though.

#138 Posted by Malachi_Munroe (2079 posts) - - Show Bio

@malachi_munroe said:

@omegastorm said:

o

Starting with Storm #4 but only as friends though.

Jhazz, you know we love you and all, could you not have left this part off?

#139 Edited by Malachi_Munroe (2079 posts) - - Show Bio

#140 Posted by jhazzroucher (15875 posts) - - Show Bio
#141 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10556 posts) - - Show Bio

Paco Diaz art maybe?

#142 Posted by Malachi_Munroe (2079 posts) - - Show Bio

Paco Diaz art maybe?

who on earth is that? (P.S your notifications may not be working)

#143 Posted by jhazzroucher (15875 posts) - - Show Bio
#144 Edited by Malachi_Munroe (2079 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher:

i did, and is responsible for designing such a monstrosity?

#145 Posted by jhazzroucher (15875 posts) - - Show Bio
#146 Posted by Malachi_Munroe (2079 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: i could cover storm's privates in Krafts singles, with hot pink hair, magenta eyebrows,rainbow lipstick and bubblegum eyeshadow and she'd look like a jewel to you *shakes head*

#147 Posted by jhazzroucher (15875 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: i could cover storm's privates in Krafts singles, with hot pink hair, magenta eyebrows,rainbow lipstick and bubblegum eyeshadow and she'd look like a jewel to you *shakes head*

do it. I wanna see it. :)

#148 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10556 posts) - - Show Bio

@malachi_munroe: lol on the kraft singles. Paco is a good artist. I haven't seen him in Storm in a long time. And the "kraft singles" designs was Ellis I believe. With a slight adjustment by Jimenez.

#149 Posted by ScouterV (728 posts) - - Show Bio

...She'd look more like Nicki Minaj to me.

#150 Posted by Malachi_Munroe (2079 posts) - - Show Bio

@scouterv: lmfao :o

@malachi_munroe: lol on the kraft singles. Paco is a good artist. I haven't seen him in Storm in a long time. And the "kraft singles" designs was Ellis I believe. With a slight adjustment by Jimenez.

funny thing .. i don't think jhazz took note of my sarcasm :/

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.