Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10183 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

Why is Storm bringing back the mohawk?

• 132 results
    PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#101  Edited By PowerHerc

@poisonfleur said:

@PowerHerc said:

Maybe she's doing it so the drapes will match the carpet. Lol.

Oh my-- Are you implying she has a Mohawk down there?

That was my humorous implication. You got it. ;)

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By butterflykyss

@poisonfleur said:

@PowerHerc said:

Maybe she's doing it so the drapes will match the carpet. Lol.

Oh my-- Are you implying she has a Mohawk down there?

Ugh.. of course Power was.. lol

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#103  Edited By jhazzroucher

because of Wolverine! : )

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#104  Edited By Teerack

Because music, tv, movies, and comics are all rehashing stuff from the 80's.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#105  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@jhazzroucher said:

because of Wolverine! : )

I already explained why this is wrong

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#106  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @Teerack said:

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Vance Astro said:

@Teerack said:

Like Rogue's outfit?

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
    PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@White Mage said:

@Vance Astro said:

@Teerack said:

Like Rogue's outfit?

Yes

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

@White Mage said:

@Vance Astro said:

@Teerack said:

Like Rogue's outfit?

Yes

..............it was a hideous mess back then, and it's a hideous mess now!

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Roddy010

Lmao @ Rogues green jumpsuit. I don't even think Copiel's divine hands can work a miracle to make her less of a can of sprite.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Roddy010 said:

Lmao @ Rogues green jumpsuit. I don't even think Copiel's divine hands can work a miracle to make her less of a can of sprite.

LOL

It's just.............there!

UltraBiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By UltraBiel

I'm the only x-fan who loves Rogue's current costume, I mean she really looks like a "rogue" now, doesn't she?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By jhazzroucher

@UltraBiel said:

I'm the only x-fan who loves Rogue's current costume, I mean she really looks like a "rogue" now, doesn't she?

hahaha. i like it too but i like her 90s more because i miss it.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#114  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @White Mage said:

Her 90's costume and her X-Men Xtreme costume was awesome. I miss the thick hips and the crooked belt.
    jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By jhazzroucher

@White Mage said:

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

@White Mage said:

@Vance Astro said:

@Teerack said:

Like Rogue's outfit?

Yes

i actually like it. It' s just that i want Rogue to wear something else since she's been wearing it for many years.

blastaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By blastaar

She's always wearing pants when she rocks the Mohawk. I like that style, but can we once see a skimy outfit plus the mohawk? Also, can we for once get a skimpy outfit on Rogue? =P

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Vance Astro said:

@White Mage said:

Her 90's costume and her X-Men Xtreme costume was awesome. I miss the thick hips and the crooked belt.

Ooooohh........those outfits were HOT. I don't understand why she downgraded....I really don't.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By jhazzroucher

@White Mage said:

@Vance Astro said:

@White Mage said:

Her 90's costume and her X-Men Xtreme costume was awesome. I miss the thick hips and the crooked belt.

Ooooohh........those outfits were HOT. I don't understand why she downgraded....I really don't.

she became younger

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@Vance Astro said:

@White Mage said:

she became younger

Show a receipt and show it NOW

stormivycarter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By stormivycarter

I hate the mohawk on storm it just doesnt fit her now since she is elegant and so much more graceful. It does not look right when she uses her powers and her hair does not flow with the wind.... I mean its like pocahontas having a short hair cut in the disney movie where her hair was a big part of her. If storm comes out in up coming media like video games, movies or shows with the mohawk I will not be buying and will be highly dissapointed......THANK GOODNESS I LEFT THAT OFF MY CHEST LMAOOOO!!!!

stormivycarter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By stormivycarter

I hate the mohawk look on storm with a passion it just doesnt fit her now since she is so elegant and way more graceful now. It doesnt look right when she uses her powers and her hair does not flow witht the wind. I mean that is like pocahontas having a short hair cut in the disney movie. If storm is in any upcoming media like video shows etc. with a mohawk I will be highly dissapointed and will not watch or buy the material....

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@stormivycarter said:

I hate the mohawk look on storm with a passion it just doesnt fit her now since she is so elegant and way more graceful now. It doesnt look right when she uses her powers and her hair does not flow witht the wind. I mean that is like pocahontas having a short hair cut in the disney movie. If storm is in any upcoming media like video shows etc. with a mohawk I will be highly dissapointed and will not watch or buy the material....

I love the mohawk, and I love her new costume. She's elegant and graceful in her new appearance as well. That suit/dress/cape combo isn't exactly struggling to steal the show.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By jhazzroucher

@White Mage said:

@stormivycarter said:

I love the mohawk, and I love her new costume. She's elegant and graceful in her new appearance as well. That suit/dress/cape combo isn't exactly struggling to steal the show.

i want her to keep her current look for the whole year. :)

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@stormivycarter said:

I want her to keep her current look for at least 2. I'm so effing tired of her leotard look. She looks so much better dressed up like this.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By jhazzroucher

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@stormivycarter said:

I want her to keep her current look for at least 2. I'm so effing tired of her leotard look. She looks so much better dressed up like this.

no. only 1 year then we get another new costume. : )

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@stormivycarter said:

We had the last one for more than 4 years. I'm fine with this one actually being good. New hair? I'll experiment. But not a new costume. This one is timeless.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By jhazzroucher

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@stormivycarter said:

We had the last one for more than 4 years. I'm fine with this one actually being good. New hair? I'll experiment. But not a new costume. This one is timeless.

I want a new costume after a year. I want the long hair again and a costume with more red color

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@stormivycarter said:

I want a new costume after a year. I want the long hair again and a costume with more red color

I think she could rock red.......I want more civilian clothes. Not exactly a new costume

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By jhazzroucher

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@stormivycarter said:

I think she could rock red.......I want more civilian clothes. Not exactly a new costume

though i'm not a fan of Falcon and i find him interesting, but i like his costume actually because it has more red on it. looks good on him

stormivycarter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By stormivycarter

@jhazzroucher: This is costume is timeless i mean the leotard just demands fireceness I dont think it could get any better my love for storm went up a million times when she first wore the leotard not the full body suit mess i hat that one

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@stormivycarter said:

@jhazzroucher: This is costume is timeless i mean the leotard just demands fireceness I dont think it could get any better my love for storm went up a million times when she first wore the leotard not the full body suit mess i hat that one

Everyone does the leotard though. This is the look she should have had while she was with Black Panther. It's sexy as hell, and authoritative

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By jhazzroucher

@White Mage said:

@stormivycarter said:

Everyone does the leotard though. This is the look she should have had while she was with Black Panther. It's sexy as hell, and authoritative

iwant different versions of it, like more skin. :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.