Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10181 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

Why is Danielle Nicolet voicing Storm again!???

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By poisonfleur

Seriously, I thought we heard the end of her character destroying voice acting in the X-men Anime. She is voicing Storm again in the new marvel lego game

She single-handedly ruined Shaundi from Saint's Row's fun light easy hearted hippy persona to some angry wannabe-badass chick who get captured more offten.

And anyone who heard her in the x-men anime KNOWS that was the worst voice of Storm... EVER.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

@poisonfleur: maybe she's being paid less and her voice would fit better on the lego game. Susan Dalian would have been a better choice though.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By poisonfleur

@poisonfleur: maybe she's being paid less and her voice would fit better on the lego game. Susan Dalian would have been a better choice though.

Heck Oprah would have been a better choice than her again... UGH. But I agree with you Susan is where it's at.. Especially after MVC3. I can't stand Danielle's voice in X-men the anime. It's like nails on a chalkboard...

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher said:

Heck Oprah would have been a better choice than her again... UGH. But I agree with you Susan is where it's at.. Especially after MVC3. I can't stand Danielle's voice in X-men the anime. It's like nails on a chalkboard...

Danielle's fine.

ItsDaveyJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I liked whoever voiced her in MvC3. She doesn't seem to be used much though...

Wasn't fond of the X-men anime Storm's voice. She sounded a little too sassy and... street. Not regal enough.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wasn't fond of the X-men anime Storm's voice. She sounded a little too sassy and... street. Not regal enough.

Susan Dalian voiced as Storm in mvc3

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By poisonfleur

@itsdaveyj said:

Yuuuuuuuuuuup! I agree with both of you!

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jhazzroucher

@jhazzroucher said:

@itsdaveyj said:

Yuuuuuuuuuuup! I agree with both of you!

the best perhaps so far, though I'f like to hear alyson smith's again

Avatar image for storm_ultimatebadass
    Storm_UltimateBadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have never heard Storm's voice in the anime, is it really that bad lol.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it wasn't bad. we were used to the usual voice that we hear from Storm in english cartoon series

Avatar image for storm_ultimatebadass
    Storm_UltimateBadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@storm_ultimatebadass said:

it wasn't bad. we were used to the usual voice that we hear from Storm in english cartoon series

Ohk im going to check it out

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher said:

O-M-G-- NO, Don't believe them. Storm's voice in the anime's was basicly Halle Berry with a little bit of jive.
    I think her first line in the show was 'I got this!' And then froze an entire ship. As much as I love Ororo, this voice had to much swag and not enough elegance, regality, and dominant spirit to it. Ehh.. Her voice is a 3/10 for me. Although in Marvel superheroes, I will give her a 6/10. She sounds MUCH better than her voice in the anime.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher said:

O-M-G-- NO, Don't believe them. Storm's voice in the anime's was basicly Halle Berry with a little bit of jive.

I think her first line in the show was 'I got this!' And then froze an entire ship. As much as I love Ororo, this voice had to much swag and not enough elegance, regality, and dominant spirit to it. Ehh.. Her voice is a 3/10 for me. Although in Marvel superheroes, I will give her a 6/10. She sounds MUCH better than her voice in the anime.

They should have written anime Storm like Erza from Fairy Tail. The anime Storm is so weak as well as her voice.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.