Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10183 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

Who thinks Storm should be in X-men Days Of Future Past

cameronstear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By cameronstear

Who thinks Storm should be in X-men Days Of Future Past and played by Halle Berry

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Storm Calling

I don't think they really need Berry, but I wouldn't mind seeing her make a return in the future timeline. I'm more hoping the character is involved with the past timeline, considering I'd love to see a young Ororo in the X-men films.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Storm Calling said:

I don't think they really need Berry, but I wouldn't mind seeing her make a return in the future timeline. I'm more hoping the character is involved with the past timeline, considering I'd love to see a young Ororo in the X-men films.

Ditto

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By jhazzroucher

Tyra Banks as Storm in Days of Future Past

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By deaditegonzo

Dont particularly care if Storm returns, but I hope Bryan Singer takes advantage of the mixed up timelines and what not, and saves Cyke and ACTUALLY MAKES HIM THE CORE CHARACTER HE IS!

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@jhazzroucher said:

Tyra Banks as Storm in Days of Future Past

absolutely not

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

I would LOVE for Storm to come back. She had a sizeable role in the the actual story, though the film industry clearly does not follow the story plots verbatim, but it would be great to see her back on the big screen.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8  Edited By poisonfleur

Storm NEEDS Justice done to her in the films. AND IT'S BEEN TWO WHOLE MOVIES WITHOUT STORM. Way to neglect a whole major fanbase.

Bring on the badass punk Storm. Bring on the arrogant goddess attitude.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

I would LOVE for Storm to come back. She had a sizeable role in the the actual story, though the film industry clearly does not follow the story plots verbatim, but it would be great to see her back on the big screen.

I must admit, it did feel weird watching first class, and knowing that she wouldn't be in it....I may complain about her endlessly, but she's the main reason why I looked forward to those films in the first place.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@poisonfleur said:

Storm NEEDS Justice done to her in the films. AND IT'S BEEN TWO WHOLE MOVIES WITHOUT STORM. Way to neglect a whole major fanbase.

I'm still a little confused on why they have been so lackluster with her portrayals.......It's HALLE BERRY for heaven's sake. I may not be her biggest fan, but dammit, It's Halle Berry....

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

I must admit, it did feel weird watching first class, and knowing that she wouldn't be in it....I may complain about her endlessly, but she's the main reason why I looked forward to those films in the first place.

Same here. I hate not having her as prominent as she was when she was in X1 - X3. Even her little appearance in Wolverine was completely removed, and I think she only had that one little scene of her as a kid writing in a book in First Class mind scan scene or something. The x-movies just don't have that much appeal for me without her being in it. Could Singer have done better with her in X1 & X2? Hell yeah he could have done better, but we at least had our favorite participating in some capacity, and if she does get another chance that could further promote in the comic book world. I wouldn't mind picking up a new canon x-title with the movie verse x-characters like with Avengers Assembled and having Storm front and center in another book..

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Same here. I hate not having her as prominent as she was when she was in X1 - X3. Even her little appearance in Wolverine was completely removed, and I think she only had that one little scene of her as a kid writing in a book in First Class mind scan scene or something. The x-movies just don't have that much appeal for me without her being in it. Could Singer have done better with her in X1 & X2? Hell yeah he could have done better, but we at least had our favorite participating in some capacity, and if she does get another chance that could further promote in the comic book world. I wouldn't mind picking up a new canon x-title with the movie verse x-characters like with Avengers Assembled and having Storm front and center in another book..

I remember that cameo she was supposed to have in Wolverine!.............That movie was awful

A good screen moment WOULD increase the odds of her getting a lot of good play in the comics.......I just hope that the mohawk serves the same purpose.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13  Edited By poisonfleur

@White Mage said:

@poisonfleur said:

I'm still a little confused on why they have been so lackluster with her portrayals.......It's HALLE BERRY for heaven's sake. I may not be her biggest fan, but dammit, It's Halle Berry....

I know! Work with the woman a little. And yes-- that was implied towards Bryan Singer. Halle is known for being an edgy actress in Hollywood. With all that money, you are telling me they can't find a way to make her look convincing onscreen??? Although I have to say, personality wise... Halle is like Jean Grey, being as mousy as she is. Mousy + Strom = Doesn't mix. Not to mention Halle is a tad short too... :/

Either way I am not going to blame Halle too hard. If they wanted her to shine, they would have. Hugh Jackman makes a terrible Wolverine imo... and look how many people like his portrayal. Heck-- Even Rogue's film version has a okay fan base-- And DO NOT get me started on how useless & terrible her character was for 3 movies straight.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@poisonfleur said:

@White Mage said:

@poisonfleur said:

I know! Work with the woman a little. And yes-- that was implied towards Bryan Singer. Halle is known for being an edgy actress in Hollywood. With all that money, you are telling me they can't find a way to make her look convincing onscreen??? Although I have to say, personality wise... Halle is like Jean Grey, being as mousy as she is. Mousy + Strom = Doesn't mix. Not to mention Halle is a tad short too... :/

Either way I am not going to blame Halle too hard. If they wanted her to shine, they would have. Hugh Jackman makes a terrible Wolverine imo... and look how many people like his portrayal. Heck-- Even Rogue's film version has a okay fan base-- And DO NOT get me started on how useless & terrible her character was for 3 movies straight.

Rogue was officially ruined in X3...............Wolverine is interesting to me, because I don't understand how he got so popular with the movies.......he hasn't really done anything special, tbh.

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Storm Calling

@White Mage: I really hate that they did that to Rogue. It was such a poor choice. I hope this film can at least correct the errors made in X3. I never understood all of the Wolverine praise either, I feel the same about him as you do. lol

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Storm Calling said:

@White Mage: I really hate that they did that to Rogue. It was such a poor choice. I hope this film can at least correct the errors made in X3. I never understood all of the Wolverine praise either, I feel the same about him as you do. lol

She could've been so much more than what she was...................And Wolverine just gets his a$$ kicked in every movie, screams a lot, then pulls off an impossible win........there were other characters that were much better than him, and yet, he (as always) got the spotlight. It's B.S.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#17  Edited By Joygirl

I dunno, probably all of her fans?

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By Roddy010

Anna Paquin was absolutely awful as Rogue. That cheap southern accent and that gap just made me cringe in my seat. Lindsay Pulsipher would be an excellent choice for Rogue. Halle wasn't as awful as people made her out to be but I still feel that she could have done much better with her role as Ororo. The reason Storm wasn't seen as much in the X-films was due to Bryan Singer not finding the character "interesting" >.> (What's more interesting then a weather wielding black woman ith white hair and blue eyes) Had Halle not protest for a more pivotal role we wouldn't have got the awesomness in X3. If they do deciede to add Ororo in the mix I'd go with either Chaunteé Schuler or Logan Browning

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.