Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10183 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

Who should play Storm next?

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@manchine said:
    No Caption Provided

She looks about the same. =)

ummmmmmmmmmm who the hell is she?

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@manchine said:
    No Caption Provided

She looks about the same. =)

ummmmmmmmmmm who the hell is she?

Thats uhura from the original star trek.

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manchine: ohhhhhhhhhhhhh x_x i knew she look familiar looool my bad , i see her playing the elderly version of ororo whos powers waned with age and turned to her magical heratige

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#404  Edited By Manchine

@manchine: ohhhhhhhhhhhhh x_x i knew she look familiar looool my bad , i see her playing the elderly version of ororo whos powers waned with age and turned to her magical heratige

I had picture he as normal ororo.

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#405  Edited By stormchild1997

@manchine said:

@stormchild1997 said:

I had picture he as normal ororo.

wth? x_x explain please

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#406  Edited By poisonfleur
    No Caption Provided

OMG-- Sasha from the walking dead NEEDS to play Storm-- INSTANT WIN!

No Caption Provided
    stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

soooooooooooooooooooooooooo i just saw pics of halle and that bump ia getting wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to big for her to be doing much so anyone else thinks that her scenes (if any in the movie) are done filmed yet??

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

still rootin for angela btw!

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

soooooooooooooooooooooooooo i just saw pics of halle and that bump ia getting wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to big for her to be doing much so anyone else thinks that her scenes (if any in the movie) are done filmed yet??

Yes. They have been done filming her parts. Halle, Patrick Stewert, Ian, and Anna P, had to film their scenes first due to scheduling.
    Halle is shooting another film with her actually being pregnant I hear. So it's a tight fit for everyone.

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#411  Edited By stormchild1997

@stormchild1997 said:

Yes. They have been done filming her parts. Halle, Patrick Stewert, Ian, and Anna P, had to film their scenes first due to scheduling.

Halle is shooting another film with her actually being pregnant I hear. So it's a tight fit for everyone.

thank god :) she looks uncomfortable and if i dont see a stunt double ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE!

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

OMG-- Sasha from the walking dead NEEDS to play Storm-- INSTANT WIN!

No Caption Provided

she could but honestly angela has the face the body and the presence

Avatar image for storm_ultimatebadass
    Storm_UltimateBadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Those cheekbones are soooo Storm.

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#414  Edited By stormchild1997

@storm_ultimatebadass said:

@stormchild1997 said:
    No Caption Provided

Those cheekbones are soooo Storm.

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :D i thought i was the only one who was trying to get everyone to realise ITS ALL ABOUT HER CHEEKBONES AND EYEBROWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS *victory dance* but seriously tho storm gives me a "drag queen" vibe and so does angela and most of the others are to girly for storm but angela ... oh how i wish *faints from passion overload* and storm really does look like angela anyway

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#415  Edited By poisonfleur

OMG THAT PIC AS ANGELA AS STORM IS THE BOMB!!!! I LOVE IT!!

If Storm EVER had her own movie it should be LIFEDEATH & FALL OF MUTANTS.

But seriously Wolverine is stealing Storm's thunder-- having a spin-off where he looses his powers. It fits Storm much better. We all know The Wolverine is going to be okay.... better than origins, but it doesn't have Storm or any A-listers of girl power besides fashback Jean.. So-- Instant Fail... LOL ( At least we got Yukio and Viper) Storm, Gambit and Yukio need to meet.

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

what about her?.. whoever she is

Storm_UltimateBadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

what about her?.. whoever she is

She's beautiful but who is she can she act well?

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mega_spidey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

i think enuka okuma should play storm she's beautiful, sexy and not too old. plus she's sort of an unkown actress.

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#421  Edited By stormchild1997
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

If there is ever a movie with storm when shes gotten old i nominate judi dench! , she could be the PERFECT old age storm , she was an elemental in the chronicles of riddick and reminded me of storm, she was smart , elegant , regal and was NOT phased when she was threatened by the wife of a commander

* high in the air above the main city on planet helion prime*

Dame Vako: *pulls trigger and opens floor of starship* "i've always wondered" , "does an air elemental fly?" *takes blade from soldier and stabs atAreon's hips*

Areon: *glides DIRECTLY over the hole on the floor with a stern look on her face looks at dame vako with a straight face* "no, we CANT fly BUT we GLIDE VERY WELL"

that was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo storm...like how she never flinches when threatened and is very confident with her abilities...the lord marshal could have killed her (which is stupid because she transforms into air..) and even then she carried herself with dignity and pride...plus she was ever so regal

Avatar image for kosmik_kre8tor88
    kosmik_kre8tor88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

The actress with the Afro is Kerry Washington from Django Unchained and many more movies and she has a show "Scandal" on TV. She could be a good choice. Who ever plays Storm has to be BLACK! It would be silly for her not to be. She is from an ancient african tribe so her skin should be dark and contrast with her beautiful white hair. My choice would be someone who is an up and comer with a bright future ahead that has beauty and talent. Like Tika Sumpter.

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

The actress with the Afro is Kerry Washington from Django Unchained and many more movies and she has a show "Scandal" on TV. She could be a good choice. Who ever plays Storm has to be BLACK! It would be silly for her not to be. She is from an ancient african tribe so her skin should be dark and contrast with her beautiful white hair. My choice would be someone who is an up and comer with a bright future ahead that has beauty and talent. Like Tika Sumpter.

i like her...but also if there is ever a movie wouldn't judi dench be a good choice?...if they can make mystique blue surely making judi black wouldn't be a problem

Avatar image for kosmik_kre8tor88
    kosmik_kre8tor88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Umm...are you serious?? No, not a good choice at all. Who in their right mind would do Blackface? That's racist. To have one of the first black marvel characters be white and turned black for the role is a huge slap in the face. There are plenty of amazing black actresses who could play storm. Sorry Judi. Lol

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Umm...are you serious?? No, not a good choice at all. Who in their right mind would do Blackface? That's racist. To have one of the first black marvel characters be white and turned black for the role is a huge slap in the face. There are plenty of amazing black actresses who could play storm. Sorry Judi. Lol

lol but no seriously...i was only a thought... i said she COULD be XD and not a blackface she could be brown...

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

If there is ever a movie with storm when shes gotten old i nominate judi dench! , she could be the PERFECT old age storm , she was an elemental in the chronicles of riddick and reminded me of storm, she was smart , elegant , regal and was NOT phased when she was threatened by the wife of a commander

Dame Vako: *pulls trigger and opens floor of starship* "i've always wondered" , "does an air elemental fly?" *takes blade from soldier and stabs atAreon's hips*

Areon: *glides DIRECTLY over the hole on the floor with a stern look on her face looks at dame vako with a straight face* "no, we CANT fly BUT we GLIDE VERY WELL"

that was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo storm...like how she never flinches when threatened and is very confident with her abilities...the lord marshal could have killed her (which is stupid because she transforms into air..) and even then she carried herself with dignity and pride...plus she was ever so regal

I like this definitely outside the box thinking

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sunman said:

@stormchild1997 said:
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

I like this definitely outside the box thinking

thanks dude! :) i watch riddick like every day ( i love elemental characters)

raylo85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Depends of the Age of Storm. If they wanted a younger storm (21-30) I'd suggest Kerry Washington from scandal. She's short just like Halle but I think Kerry has the attitude and the ability to pull off a African accent. Her roles as a leader, a problem solver and a strong educated black woman on Scandal, are parrallel to a lot of quallities that Storm posses. So yea, shes not 5'10" and 110 pounds, but I believe that just like Hugh Jackman (Wolverine is muscular/stocky and 5'"2 not 6'3" and Hunky), her skill as an actor will carry her.

If they were to go for a more "experience" Storm (40-48), my first choice would be Angela Bassett but since they weren't able to get her the first time around, I would suggest Vanessa Williams as a solid 2nd. Vanessa's acting in Ugly Betty, Desperate Housewives and 666 was pretty much the same character, just a different bank account, but they were all leaders, intelligent and very Regal. She's Tall, fit and gorgeous, so the look is there too.

I never thought Halle was a good storm to begin with. And I don't think she's gotten any better. She did stop trying to pull off the accent because it just wasn't working. It's funny that they originally hired her for her "STAR" power but they never seem to give her enough screen time. To be honest X3 may have not had the best plot/writing but it finally gave storm some time to shine by putting storm in more of a leadership role (shared with Wolvie) and showcased more of her abilities as a mutant.

Storm has always been an important character in the X-men universe. So this BULLSHIT with giving Wolverine the center of attention for 6 films and then a cameo in First class, is ABSURD!!! Yes he is a fan favorite, but so is Storm. After using the core characters to establish the franchise (1 or 2 films), they could of used half the time they focused on Wolverine (about 3 films out of 6), and gave storm an acutual story/background. X2 or X3 could of been with the Hellfire club as the villians, trying to pull Storm into their club by using telepathy/llusions. Claustrophobic illusions would start her unraveling and illusions of betrayal from her dearest friends would push her out of the X-men into the Hellfire Club, which would appear as a mutant rescue organization.The Shadow King would be a mystery member who's pretty much running the show from the shadows alongside Sebastion Shaw. The Shawdow King's pressence in the film would bring Orroro's story full circle and establish her connection with Xavier. Since Fox doesn't really like to stick to the history of the X-men, why not throw in Gambit as a conflicted member of the Hellclub, who reforms at the end of the film by helping Storm and then joing the X-men, on with a probation period of course lol. Other key players would be Xavier, Jean Grey & Psylocke, who was sent to Xavier's school by her mother, Moira Mac Taggert. And at some point, it's revealed that Xavier is Psylocke's father. Her telepathic abilities are needed when battling Mastermind and for the CRAZY battles on the astral plane with the Shawdow king and Emma Frost. Xavier could recall meeting the Shadow King for the first time and recruiting Storm in 1980's. And then to make sure that the film's action isn't just psychics dueling, or a Storm sob story, the inner circle is secretly funding of the Sentinel project to bring even more power to their organization. Now Wolverine gets to have his momment of slicing and dicing and kicking ass with the rest of the X-men.

Wow I really didn't mean to write all that. I'm bored lol.

No Caption Provided
    Storm_UltimateBadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love that pic of Kerry Washington she is my all time favorite actress. I really wish she could play Storm. I feel she would do an amazing job she did pull an accent in the Last King of Scotland. Sadly I feel this will never happen unless they reboot with an older Storm.

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#430  Edited By stormchild1997

I love that pic of Kerry Washington she is my all time favorite actress. I really wish she could play Storm. I feel she would do an amazing job she did pull an accent in the Last King of Scotland. Sadly I feel this will never happen unless they reboot with an older Storm.

No Caption Provided

yaw i love her to ...so i guess its Kerry or Angela for me ...but looks wise i give it to Angela one cant argue with those cheekbones....i agree with the reboot ....i wanna be an actor when i've finished school soooooooooo maybe i'll write or direct an x-men movie and i'd take ideas from fans.... :)

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I've found the perfect lady to take Storm's role.

Oluchi Onweagba

No Caption Provided

and she's 6'0" tall.

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oluchi Onweagba

No Caption Provided

and she's 6'0" tall.

jhazz i have no idea who she is or what movie shes from...

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher said:

Oluchi Onweagba

No Caption Provided

and she's 6'0" tall.

Google her fellow Ororo Munroe fan. : )

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

Oluchi Onweagba

No Caption Provided

and she's 6'0" tall.

i'm not sure about a model being storm....

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

Oluchi Onweagba

No Caption Provided

and she's 6'0" tall.

but she's got the looks and the height

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

Oluchi Onweagba

No Caption Provided

and she's 6'0" tall.

but she's got the looks and the height

storm is more than a pretty face jhazz...she has strong features...this is woman is like catwalk halle berry...soft and girlish..yeah shes got the height and stuff but looks wise not so much , plus there is her personality to keep in mind

xrs10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeahh if it was to be a model It would have to be Naomi Campbell I mean come on can you get more fierce and cat like.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#438  Edited By poisonfleur

Stop posting pretty black women. We need a beautiful black woman WHO CAN ACT!

This is the same mentality that got Halle Berry hired. She sure looked pretty and in one persons opinion looked like Storm, but does Halle have the presence and acting ability? meh..

Actress people!! We need a good actress!!!

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is the same mentality that got Halle Berry hired. She sure looked pretty and in one persons opinion looked like Storm, but does Halle have the presence and acting ability? meh..

halle aint pretty...she cute, big diffrence...angela basste? X_X

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#440  Edited By jhazzroucher

Being a model doesn't equal to not being able to act.

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#441  Edited By stormchild1997

@poisonfleur said:

yeah we get that but...storm is a mix of model and "goddes"..walks like it so a good actress could learn mix these together and get it right...a model..ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh not to sure

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#442  Edited By jhazzroucher

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@poisonfleur said:

yeah we get that but...storm is a mix of model and "goddes"..walks like it so a good actress could learn mix these together and get it right...a model..ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh not to sure

But it looks like people who are known as models always get an impression from other people that they can't act. Even singers too like Beyonce, i would here people saying she couldn't act. I believe it is because people are used to see her as a singer and not as an actress.

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@poisonfleur said:

But it looks like people who are known as models always get an impression from other people that they can't act. Even singers too like Beyonce, i would here people saying she couldn't act. I believe it is because people are used to see her as a singer and not as an actress.

this i agree on , i LOVED HER as foxxy cleopatra in Austin Powers Gold Member especially when she would always say "SHAZAM!"

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@poisonfleur said:

this i agree on , i LOVED HER as foxxy cleopatra in Austin Powers Gold Member especially when she would always say "SHAZAM!"

Maybe we just don't have a lot of young adult african actresses. I can only picture the avatar lady.

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@poisonfleur said:

Maybe we just don't have a lot of young adult african actresses. I can only picture the avatar lady.

No Caption Provided

GRACE JONES ANYONE?????

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@poisonfleur said:

No Caption Provided

GRACE JONES ANYONE?????

nope.

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@poisonfleur said:

No Caption Provided

GRACE JONES ANYONE?????

nope.

lol why not????

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@poisonfleur said:

No Caption Provided

GRACE JONES ANYONE?????

nope.

lol why not????

I want a younger actress.

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#449  Edited By stormchild1997

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@poisonfleur said:

No Caption Provided

GRACE JONES ANYONE?????

nope.

lol why not????

lol with the right touch of makeup and a SANE costume designer...she could be

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@poisonfleur said:

No Caption Provided

GRACE JONES ANYONE?????

nope.

lol why not????

lol with the right touch of makeup and a SANE costume designer...she could be

It's just different when young adults could say: "I have a crush on Storm".

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.