@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@Vance Astro said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

I would love to see a darker skinned actress/model with acting skills.......the contrast would be stunning.....just like in comics

QFT

she's whiter than BP and almost all black characters in marvel Comics

What?

Storm's skin is lighter

her skin has been shown at varying shades from dark to brown skinned. if she is depicted as a lighted shade than tchalla it doesn't mean she would be fair-skinned like alicia keys or mariah carey..

Slice my throat.........if that happens, slice my throat

hahahah that got pretty close with halle

....I'm scared just thinkin about it

dont be scared.. by this next one if they have storm in it.. she will look like this

#102 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@Vance Astro said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

I would love to see a darker skinned actress/model with acting skills.......the contrast would be stunning.....just like in comics

QFT

What?

Storm's skin is lighter

her skin has been shown at varying shades from dark to brown skinned. if she is depicted as a lighted shade than tchalla it doesn't mean she would be fair-skinned like alicia keys or mariah carey..

dont be scared.. by this next one if they have storm in it.. she will look like this

I will find a way to HURT THEM........hurt em good

#103 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1380 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@MagnificentStorm said:

@White Mage said:

@MagnificentStorm said:

@White Mage said:

@MagnificentStorm said:

I Still love me some Halle Burry I loved her in three but maybe thats just me An I dont get y ppl said she played her bad thats how the dang on producers portrayed her. I mean did anyone see how they messed up X-men First Class. In my honest opinion they know how to make a good movie but they dont know how to portray the characters right even though they change the story's drastically they should really change the character like they do. As I am concerned the movies they do are on a whole other earth something like earth-90210

See, because her parts sucked, she falls under my scrutiny at full power. Storm's role didn't require talent. Just a "look". And the look they chose was Halle..........and I am NOT happy about that. I could've even dealt with a woman who had the look, but not the speaking voice......but Marvel said "Naw b*tch. F**k yo dreams!!", and cast Halle......I'll never forgive them for this.

What Storms role would take hecka talent but again look at how they portrayed Storm in those movies. In none of them she really wasnt head strong an I actually kinda like her voice in one in how she put a little accent in with it not baaaaad. BUT I LOVE HALLE SO IM FINE WITH HER STAYING

Her role really didn't take talent. There were some moments with a lot of potential beauty, but they were lost. She just had to sit back, look pretty, and let the special effects do their job.

Her voice is weak, and her appearance is frail to me. She lacked everything I would have chosen: a VERY STRIKING face, a deep tone of voice, and darker skin

I just felt cheated out of a great casting opportunity.

Yea an thats the MAIN problem. Why the heck is that Storms role win is Storm the one thats is suppose to sit back an look pretty. An what moments are you talking about lol. They dont know how to write the character an until they fix that you really can blame the actor/actress.

An yes her voice could be deeper BUT HALLE BURRY HAS A AMAZING FACE LMAO XD. An no way her skin tone is good of Storm if anything just a bit darker.

I wasn't impressed with her dialogue with Nightcrawler............That was a straight up MISS.lol

It wasnt not a total miss an its not like should could really change her lines an again this is how the directors portrayed Storm U can get mad at the actors for bad scripts

#104 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@MagnificentStorm said:

@White Mage said:

@MagnificentStorm said:

@White Mage said:

@MagnificentStorm said:

@White Mage said:

@MagnificentStorm said:

I Still love me some Halle Burry I loved her in three but maybe thats just me An I dont get y ppl said she played her bad thats how the dang on producers portrayed her. I mean did anyone see how they messed up X-men First Class. In my honest opinion they know how to make a good movie but they dont know how to portray the characters right even though they change the story's drastically they should really change the character like they do. As I am concerned the movies they do are on a whole other earth something like earth-90210

See, because her parts sucked, she falls under my scrutiny at full power. Storm's role didn't require talent. Just a "look". And the look they chose was Halle..........and I am NOT happy about that. I could've even dealt with a woman who had the look, but not the speaking voice......but Marvel said "Naw b*tch. F**k yo dreams!!", and cast Halle......I'll never forgive them for this.

What Storms role would take hecka talent but again look at how they portrayed Storm in those movies. In none of them she really wasnt head strong an I actually kinda like her voice in one in how she put a little accent in with it not baaaaad. BUT I LOVE HALLE SO IM FINE WITH HER STAYING

Her role really didn't take talent. There were some moments with a lot of potential beauty, but they were lost. She just had to sit back, look pretty, and let the special effects do their job.

Her voice is weak, and her appearance is frail to me. She lacked everything I would have chosen: a VERY STRIKING face, a deep tone of voice, and darker skin

I just felt cheated out of a great casting opportunity.

Yea an thats the MAIN problem. Why the heck is that Storms role win is Storm the one thats is suppose to sit back an look pretty. An what moments are you talking about lol. They dont know how to write the character an until they fix that you really can blame the actor/actress.

An yes her voice could be deeper BUT HALLE BURRY HAS A AMAZING FACE LMAO XD. An no way her skin tone is good of Storm if anything just a bit darker.

I wasn't impressed with her dialogue with Nightcrawler............That was a straight up MISS.lol

It wasnt not a total miss an its not like should could really change her lines an again this is how the directors portrayed Storm U can get mad at the actors for bad scripts

Facial intensity can make or break a scene. I don't feel she brought it with that Nightcrawler scene. Something was missing. The lines were fine, but intensity would've made it gorgeous. Angela Bassett would've pulled off the intensity of the moment, because Storm shouldn't have come across as trying to "explain" her point. She should have come across as much colder toward the human race.

#105 Posted by butterflykyss (3914 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@Vance Astro said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

QFT

What?

Storm's skin is lighter

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! some people like to be hurt good... just sayin ;)

#106 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@Vance Astro said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

QFT

What?

Storm's skin is lighter

................I'll do more research then. SOMETHING would have to be done!!

#107 Posted by butterflykyss (3914 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@Vance Astro said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

QFT

What?

Storm's skin is lighter

................I'll do more research then. SOMETHING would have to be done!!

that may be advantageous of you to do lol

#108 Posted by Vance Astro (91110 posts) - - Show Bio

Can we narrow it down on the block-quotes?

#109 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro: Done :)........sorry about your inbox.

#110 Posted by jhazzroucher (15072 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

Can we narrow it down on the block-quotes?

buwahahahah. but nice avy. : )

#111 Posted by jhazzroucher (15072 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

She looks fine as Storm. : )

#112 Posted by Vance Astro (91110 posts) - - Show Bio
@jhazzroucher said:

@Vance Astro said:

I knew you'd like it :)
#113 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@Vance Astro said:

YARDIN!!!

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

She looks fine as Storm. : )

I will find your HOUSE

#114 Posted by Vance Astro (91110 posts) - - Show Bio
@White Mage said:

YARDIN!!!

Glad you can tell which artist that came from. Dave Yardin is awesome.
#115 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

@White Mage said:

YARDIN!!!

He's my favorite artist for Storm. Feline eyes, and a black woman's face.lol

I praised his work on twitter.lol He was grateful lol

#116 Posted by Vance Astro (91110 posts) - - Show Bio
@White Mage said:

@Vance Astro said:

@White Mage said:

YARDIN!!!

His Storm is Amazing. 
#117 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

@White Mage said:

@Vance Astro said:

@White Mage said:

YARDIN!!!

His Storm is Amazing.

The best part about that "Storm" retcon........Black characters looking black.lol

#118 Posted by jhazzroucher (15072 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@Vance Astro said:

beautiful! : )

#119 Posted by poisonfleur (2954 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro: Lovin' the new default pic of Storm, Vance. Nice cropping too.

#120 Posted by Vance Astro (91110 posts) - - Show Bio
@poisonfleur said:

@Vance Astro: Lovin' the new default pic of Storm, Vance. Nice cropping too.

Thanks ;)
#121 Posted by StormyWeather (747 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoe and Kerry have the acting chops, Naomi Campbell has the "look" so does Iman.... but I think if u get a good actress who is 5'9"-5'11" obviously she can be made to look more like Storm, for me its all about the ACTING, I want to see Storm portrayed the right way

I always wondered who could play an adolescent Storm, or a Storm in her early teens if Hollywood were to ever to an Origins movie for Storm, what do you all think? the only young black actress i can think of is KeKe Palmer LOL but from what I have seen of her I do not see her playing Storm lol

#122 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@StormyWeather said:

Zoe and Kerry have the acting chops, Naomi Campbell has the "look" so does Iman.... but I think if u get a good actress who is 5'9"-5'11" obviously she can be made to look more like Storm, for me its all about the ACTING, I want to see Storm portrayed the right way

I always wondered who could play an adolescent Storm, or a Storm in her early teens if Hollywood were to ever to an Origins movie for Storm, what do you all think? the only young black actress i can think of is KeKe Palmer LOL but from what I have seen of her I do not see her playing Storm lol

For Halle? Paige Hurd. For real acting talent? I'm blank

#123 Posted by antemiusenteri (238 posts) - - Show Bio

@HAWK2916 said:

I like the idea of Zoe Saldana playing the role. I think she would be awesome and could play a younger teenage version of Storm up to an older more mature version. I also love Yaya Alafia as well though I do wonder if she has the acting skills along with the look to pull it off. Another actress/model not mentioned but one I would consider is Tomiko Fraser Hines. She's 5'9 and imo has that look.

i'v seen her act and i'v never seen portray different personality

#124 Posted by antemiusenteri (238 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack: i lover but she ain't dark enough and thats that

#125 Posted by Roddy010 (5142 posts) - - Show Bio

Angela would have been a dream come true but I think she maybe too old for the part now maybe a future Ororo as someone mentioned earlier. Kerry Washington is 5'4 and Zoe Saldana is 5'7. With the right set of heels and hair these girls should be able to pull it off.

#126 Posted by butterflykyss (3914 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't or can't think of any woman right not in hollywood that would do Storm the justice I would like to see. Kerry and Zoe are beautifully but honestly their aesthetic doesn't quite give me Ororo. A younger Iman with the voice of Madge Sinclair would be what I envision a great Ororo to be!

#127 Edited by Teerack (5325 posts) - - Show Bio

@antemiusenteri: Has everyone forgot what Hally Barry looks like? She was way paler.

And I mean Don Cheadle was way darker then War Machine, and Jeremy Renner wasn't even blond.

#128 Posted by chasereis (794 posts) - - Show Bio

@poisonfleur: I would prefer a new actress. Someone I don't know.

#129 Posted by butterflykyss (3914 posts) - - Show Bio

@chasereis said:

i agree.. besides all the ones i know don't really give me storm

#130 Posted by chasereis (794 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss: Post an ad. Looking for exotic, demure and voluptuous dark skinned woman who can sound regal.

#131 Posted by jhazzroucher (15072 posts) - - Show Bio

@chasereis said:

i don't like the idea

#132 Posted by chasereis (794 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: Ok...any particular reason? bad vibes? lol..

#133 Posted by butterflykyss (3914 posts) - - Show Bio

@chasereis said:

@butterflykyss: Post an ad. Looking for exotic, demure and voluptuous dark skinned woman who can sound regal.

I like it!!!!! HAHAHA!!

#134 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Roddy010 said:

Angela would have been a dream come true but I think she maybe too old for the part now maybe a future Ororo as someone mentioned earlier. Kerry Washington is 5'4 and Zoe Saldana is 5'7. With the right set of heels and hair these girls should be able to pull it off.
#135 Posted by jhazzroucher (15072 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@chasereis said:

I like it!!!!! HAHAHA!!

don't forget the blue eyes and the lady should be 5'11"

#136 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@chasereis said:

I like it!!!!! HAHAHA!!

Contacts fix the former, and the latter isn't an absolute necessity

#137 Posted by StormyWeather (747 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage: hmmmm interesting choice

#138 Posted by poisonfleur (2954 posts) - - Show Bio

@StormyWeather: Nice Default picture. I like it!

#139 Posted by poisonfleur (2954 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@chasereis said:

i agree.. besides all the ones i know don't really give me storm

Yes. I want someone who is tailored for the part. Looks, Voice, acting abilities, movements and height.

#140 Posted by StormyWeather (747 posts) - - Show Bio

@poisonfleur: thanks, just cropped a pic from this site lol

#141 Posted by Saren (25273 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyler Perry.

#142 Posted by jhazzroucher (15072 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@chasereis said:

I like it!!!!! HAHAHA!!

and big boobs. : )

#143 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@chasereis said:

I like it!!!!! HAHAHA!!

and big boobs. : )

STOP IT

#144 Posted by jhazzroucher (15072 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage: well i'm kinda serious about it. : )

#145 Posted by PassionFlower (957 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought Nona Gaye would been a good first choice, Rachel Lutrell of Stargate Atlantis would be interesting.

#146 Posted by jhazzroucher (15072 posts) - - Show Bio

alright, i'll go for....

wait, i'll make a thread why i chose her. give me a week.

#147 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage: well i'm kinda serious about it. : )

That's the saddest part.lol

#148 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

alright, i'll go for....

I'll flag it hard

#149 Posted by jhazzroucher (15072 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

alright, i'll go for....

I'll flag it hard

why so?

#150 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

alright, i'll go for....

I'll flag it hard

why so?

I'm done with the actress threads, and it would be a dupe

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.