who is she?

GET OUT!!

i don;'t really recognize her

#52 Posted by White Mage (18753 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: She's the rival to your beloved Tyra

#53 Posted by jhazzroucher (17287 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

Tyra is sexier, more beautiful and fiercer.

#54 Posted by White Mage (18753 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

I disagree with everything that you just said

#55 Posted by poisonfleur (3202 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

#56 Posted by White Mage (18753 posts) - - Show Bio

@poisonfleur said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

I LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!

I'm sorry Jhazz, but SERIOUSLY...I can't with this one

#57 Posted by poisonfleur (3202 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack: She is hot as fvck!! Although I dunno if she looks like Storm. Maybe she could pull it off... I need to see a more exotic or edgy look on her first. (because she looks somewhat Caucasian in this pic) I feel like I have seen her in a film before.. But I can't remember what..

#58 Posted by poisonfleur (3202 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@poisonfleur said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

#59 Posted by White Mage (18753 posts) - - Show Bio

@poisonfleur said:

@Teerack: She is hot as fvck!! Although I dunno if she looks like Storm. Maybe she could pull it off... I need to see a more exotic or edgy look on her first. (because she looks somewhat Caucasian in this pic) I feel like I have seen her in a film before.. But I can't remember what..

Beloved, Norbit, that Tyler Perry directed movie "For Colored Girls"

#60 Posted by White Mage (18753 posts) - - Show Bio

@poisonfleur said:

@White Mage said:

@poisonfleur said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

#61 Posted by poisonfleur (3202 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@poisonfleur said:

OMG--- I KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!! I LOVE HER! I didn't realize it till you told me who she was.

#62 Posted by White Mage (18753 posts) - - Show Bio

@poisonfleur said:

@White Mage said:

@poisonfleur said:

OMG--- I KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!! I LOVE HER! I didn't realize it till you told me who she was.

VERY talented....Not my idea for Storm, but VERY talented

#63 Posted by poisonfleur (3202 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@poisonfleur said:

@White Mage said:

@poisonfleur said:

Yeah! The girl can act like not other.. I didn't even realize she was the same person till you mentioned it.

#64 Posted by White Mage (18753 posts) - - Show Bio

@poisonfleur said:

@White Mage said:

@poisonfleur said:

@White Mage said:

@poisonfleur said:

Yeah! The girl can act like not other.. I didn't even realize she was the same person till you mentioned it.

.............................Maybe she could be Calypso in Spider-Man!!

#65 Posted by poisonfleur (3202 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@poisonfleur said:

@White Mage said:

@poisonfleur said:

@White Mage said:

@poisonfleur said:

OMG-- Calypso's page on comicvine is just as HOT! I never knew she looked like that! Last time I saw her, she was hideous!! lol

#66 Posted by White Mage (18753 posts) - - Show Bio

@poisonfleur said:

@White Mage said:

@poisonfleur said:

@White Mage said:

@poisonfleur said:

@White Mage said:

@poisonfleur said:

OMG-- Calypso's page on comicvine is just as HOT! I never knew she looked like that! Last time I saw her, she was hideous!! lol

LMAO

I'd love to see Calypso's magic make it to the silver screen

#67 Posted by Storm Calling (3838 posts) - - Show Bio
@White Mage said:

@poisonfleur said:

@White Mage said:

@poisonfleur said:

Agreed she's very talented, I loved her in Norbit. lol

@poisonfleur
I think Kerry would probably be my top pick.
#68 Posted by White Mage (18753 posts) - - Show Bio

@Storm Calling said:

@White Mage said:

@poisonfleur said:

@White Mage said:

@poisonfleur said:

@poisonfleur: I think Kerry would probably be my top pick.

LOL You just love everything Norbit.lol

#69 Posted by jhazzroucher (17287 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@Storm Calling said:

@White Mage said:

@poisonfleur said:

@White Mage said:

@poisonfleur said:

I still go for Zoe.

#70 Posted by White Mage (18753 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@Storm Calling said:

@White Mage said:

@poisonfleur said:

@White Mage said:

@poisonfleur said:

I still go for Zoe.

Kerry has already proven herself to me

#71 Posted by White Mage (18753 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd prefer Storm to be darker skinned

#72 Posted by HAWK2916 (2232 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the idea of Zoe Saldana playing the role. I think she would be awesome and could play a younger teenage version of Storm up to an older more mature version. I also love Yaya Alafia as well though I do wonder if she has the acting skills along with the look to pull it off. Another actress/model not mentioned but one I would consider is Tomiko Fraser Hines. She's 5'9 and imo has that look.

#73 Posted by jhazzroucher (17287 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

not for me.

#74 Posted by White Mage (18753 posts) - - Show Bio

@HAWK2916 said:

I like the idea of Zoe Saldana playing the role. I think she would be awesome and could play a younger teenage version of Storm up to an older more mature version. I also love Yaya Alafia as well though I do wonder if she has the acting skills along with the look to pull it off. Another actress/model not mentioned but one I would consider is Tomiko Fraser Hines. She's 5'9 and imo has that look.

She's a beautiful woman

#75 Posted by White Mage (18753 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

not for me.

This makes soooo much sense now

#76 Posted by jhazzroucher (17287 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

not for me.

She is whiter than T'challa

#77 Posted by White Mage (18753 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

not for me.

She is whiter than T'challa

And she also looks like a white woman in some instances

But the most beautiful versions imo are when she's darker, and has black features

#78 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3707 posts) - - Show Bio

Preferably someone who can act really well and portray the role. Models are great for looks, but you need someone who understands the character and can nail it. Too bad age is a factor because most young actresses and models these days don't have actual stage presence besides their looks.

#79 Posted by PassionFlower (963 posts) - - Show Bio

If Halle Berry plays Storm again I'll cut off all my hair into a mohawk.

#80 Edited by Teerack (8038 posts) - - Show Bio

@poisonfleur: Really? She looks a lot more like storm then Halley Barry :P I think maybe all her brown hair is throwing you off. look at this pick.

I feel like you throw a white wig on her here, and she'd be perfect.

#81 Posted by White Mage (18753 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack said:

@poisonfleur: Really? She looks a lot more like storm then Halley Barry :P I think maybe all her brown hair is throwing you off. look at this pick.

I feel like you throw a white wig on her here, and she'd be perfect.

That DRESS!!!

#82 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1421 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@MagnificentStorm said:

@White Mage said:

@MagnificentStorm said:

I Still love me some Halle Burry I loved her in three but maybe thats just me An I dont get y ppl said she played her bad thats how the dang on producers portrayed her. I mean did anyone see how they messed up X-men First Class. In my honest opinion they know how to make a good movie but they dont know how to portray the characters right even though they change the story's drastically they should really change the character like they do. As I am concerned the movies they do are on a whole other earth something like earth-90210

See, because her parts sucked, she falls under my scrutiny at full power. Storm's role didn't require talent. Just a "look". And the look they chose was Halle..........and I am NOT happy about that. I could've even dealt with a woman who had the look, but not the speaking voice......but Marvel said "Naw b*tch. F**k yo dreams!!", and cast Halle......I'll never forgive them for this.

What Storms role would take hecka talent but again look at how they portrayed Storm in those movies. In none of them she really wasnt head strong an I actually kinda like her voice in one in how she put a little accent in with it not baaaaad. BUT I LOVE HALLE SO IM FINE WITH HER STAYING

Her role really didn't take talent. There were some moments with a lot of potential beauty, but they were lost. She just had to sit back, look pretty, and let the special effects do their job.

Her voice is weak, and her appearance is frail to me. She lacked everything I would have chosen: a VERY STRIKING face, a deep tone of voice, and darker skin

I just felt cheated out of a great casting opportunity.

Yea an thats the MAIN problem. Why the heck is that Storms role win is Storm the one thats is suppose to sit back an look pretty. An what moments are you talking about lol. They dont know how to write the character an until they fix that you really can blame the actor/actress.

An yes her voice could be deeper BUT HALLE BURRY HAS A AMAZING FACE LMAO XD. An no way her skin tone is good of Storm if anything just a bit darker.

#83 Posted by White Mage (18753 posts) - - Show Bio

@MagnificentStorm said:

@White Mage said:

@MagnificentStorm said:

@White Mage said:

@MagnificentStorm said:

I Still love me some Halle Burry I loved her in three but maybe thats just me An I dont get y ppl said she played her bad thats how the dang on producers portrayed her. I mean did anyone see how they messed up X-men First Class. In my honest opinion they know how to make a good movie but they dont know how to portray the characters right even though they change the story's drastically they should really change the character like they do. As I am concerned the movies they do are on a whole other earth something like earth-90210

See, because her parts sucked, she falls under my scrutiny at full power. Storm's role didn't require talent. Just a "look". And the look they chose was Halle..........and I am NOT happy about that. I could've even dealt with a woman who had the look, but not the speaking voice......but Marvel said "Naw b*tch. F**k yo dreams!!", and cast Halle......I'll never forgive them for this.

What Storms role would take hecka talent but again look at how they portrayed Storm in those movies. In none of them she really wasnt head strong an I actually kinda like her voice in one in how she put a little accent in with it not baaaaad. BUT I LOVE HALLE SO IM FINE WITH HER STAYING

Her role really didn't take talent. There were some moments with a lot of potential beauty, but they were lost. She just had to sit back, look pretty, and let the special effects do their job.

Her voice is weak, and her appearance is frail to me. She lacked everything I would have chosen: a VERY STRIKING face, a deep tone of voice, and darker skin

I just felt cheated out of a great casting opportunity.

Yea an thats the MAIN problem. Why the heck is that Storms role win is Storm the one thats is suppose to sit back an look pretty. An what moments are you talking about lol. They dont know how to write the character an until they fix that you really can blame the actor/actress.

An yes her voice could be deeper BUT HALLE BURRY HAS A AMAZING FACE LMAO XD. An no way her skin tone is good of Storm if anything just a bit darker.

I wasn't impressed with her dialogue with Nightcrawler............That was a straight up MISS.lol

#84 Posted by jhazzroucher (17287 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyra

#85 Posted by White Mage (18753 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

Tyra

Would've been better than Halle

#86 Posted by jhazzroucher (17287 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

Tyra

Would've been better than Halle

Prolly.

#87 Posted by White Mage (18753 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love to see a darker skinned actress/model with acting skills.......the contrast would be stunning.....just like in comics

#88 Posted by Pso_Christen (83 posts) - - Show Bio

^ right. I think it's time for Naomi Campbell to take some acting classes.

#89 Posted by Vance Astro (91697 posts) - - Show Bio

YAYA DACOSTA... 

#90 Posted by butterflykyss (4212 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

I would love to see a darker skinned actress/model with acting skills.......the contrast would be stunning.....just like in comics

QFT

#91 Posted by jhazzroucher (17287 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

QFT

she's whiter than BP and almost all black characters in marvel Comics

#92 Posted by Vance Astro (91697 posts) - - Show Bio
@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

QFT

What?
#93 Posted by White Mage (18753 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

QFT

For of all, stop saying "whiter". Second of all: WHAT?!

#94 Posted by jhazzroucher (17287 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

QFT

how do i say it then?

#95 Posted by jhazzroucher (17287 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

QFT

What?

Storm's skin is lighter

#96 Posted by butterflykyss (4212 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@Vance Astro said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

QFT

What?

Storm's skin is lighter

her skin has been shown at varying shades from dark to brown skinned. if she is depicted as a lighted shade than tchalla it doesn't mean she would be fair-skinned like alicia keys or mariah carey..

#97 Posted by White Mage (18753 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

QFT

how do i say it then?

The way you said it 2 seconds after writing out this question

@jhazzroucher said:

@Vance Astro said:

What?

Storm's skin is lighter

#98 Posted by White Mage (18753 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@Vance Astro said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

QFT

What?

Storm's skin is lighter

her skin has been shown at varying shades from dark to brown skinned. if she is depicted as a lighted shade than tchalla it doesn't mean she would be fair-skinned like alicia keys or mariah carey..

Slice my throat.........if that happens, slice my throat

#99 Posted by butterflykyss (4212 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@Vance Astro said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

QFT

What?

Storm's skin is lighter

hahahah that got pretty close with halle

#100 Posted by White Mage (18753 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@Vance Astro said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

QFT

What?

Storm's skin is lighter

hahahah that got pretty close with halle

....I'm scared just thinkin about it

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.