Who Do You Want Storm To Be More Closer With?

  • 166 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
#1 Posted by jhazzroucher (13934 posts) - - Show Bio


#2 Posted by jhazzroucher (13934 posts) - - Show Bio

Jubilation Lee and Katherine Anne Pryde have been close to Ororo Munroe. We've seen Ororo Munroe showing much concern for both of them.

Now that the three are on the same team, who would you want Storm to be more closer with?

#3 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like Storm to get really close to the business end of a shotgun. Specifically Storm, if Bendis blows Storms face off, I'll buy any thing with his name on it. And I do mean anything.

She can then pull up a chair next to Uncle Ben, Ben Reily and Jor'El at the "Never coming back" table.

#4 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be like a mother and her children. How can she pick one from another?

#5 Posted by jhazzroucher (13934 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

It would be like a mother and her children. How can she pick one from another?

that's why the choice depends on us. : )

#6 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

She IS closer to Shadowcat. That's just a fact.

#7 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

She IS closer to Shadowcat. That's just a fact.

I agree, while Jubs is closer to Wolverine.

#8 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@White Mage said:

She IS closer to Shadowcat. That's just a fact.

I agree, while Jubs is closer to Wolverine.

Bingo

#9 Posted by x_29 (2272 posts) - - Show Bio

Herself

#10 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3274 posts) - - Show Bio

This belongs in the Storm forum, IMHO.

#11 Posted by Lightburst (163 posts) - - Show Bio

I kinda want her to stay away from both of them, they are such great characters and don't need to be muddied by having storm near them.

#12 Posted by jhazzroucher (13934 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@White Mage said:

She IS closer to Shadowcat. That's just a fact.

I agree, while Jubs is closer to Wolverine.

I know but somehow, i want Storm to be closer to Jubilee especially this time that Jubilee is a vampire and Storm has been a vampire before.

I hope Storm could help Jubilee

#13 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@White Mage said:

She IS closer to Shadowcat. That's just a fact.

I agree, while Jubs is closer to Wolverine.

I know but somehow, i want Storm to be closer to Jubilee especially this time that Jubilee is a vampire and Storm has been a vampire before.

I hope Storm could help Jubilee

Closeness is fine

But CLOSER than Shadowcat? Naw. She was her bridesmaid

#14 Posted by jhazzroucher (13934 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@White Mage said:

She IS closer to Shadowcat. That's just a fact.

I agree, while Jubs is closer to Wolverine.

I know but somehow, i want Storm to be closer to Jubilee especially this time that Jubilee is a vampire and Storm has been a vampire before.

I hope Storm could help Jubilee

Closeness is fine

But CLOSER than Shadowcat? Naw. She was her bridesmaid

Because Jean wasn't around

#15 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@White Mage said:

She IS closer to Shadowcat. That's just a fact.

I agree, while Jubs is closer to Wolverine.

I know but somehow, i want Storm to be closer to Jubilee especially this time that Jubilee is a vampire and Storm has been a vampire before.

I hope Storm could help Jubilee

Closeness is fine

But CLOSER than Shadowcat? Naw. She was her bridesmaid

Because Jean wasn't around

Since when do Queens have a Bridesmaid LIMIT?

Jean wasn't in the wedding BECAUSE SHE WASN'T AROUND. Shadowcat was in the wedding because she is one of Storm's closest female friends PERIOD.

#16 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

Mylord

#17 Posted by jhazzroucher (13934 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@White Mage said:

She IS closer to Shadowcat. That's just a fact.

I agree, while Jubs is closer to Wolverine.

I know but somehow, i want Storm to be closer to Jubilee especially this time that Jubilee is a vampire and Storm has been a vampire before.

I hope Storm could help Jubilee

Closeness is fine

But CLOSER than Shadowcat? Naw. She was her bridesmaid

Because Jean wasn't around

Since when do Queens have a Bridesmaid LIMIT?

Jean wasn't in the wedding BECAUSE SHE WASN'T AROUND. Shadowcat was in the wedding because she is one of Storm's closest female friends PERIOD.

and Jubilee wasn't around.

If Jubilee was there, Storm would surely think about who would she make as her bridesmaid

#18 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@White Mage said:

She IS closer to Shadowcat. That's just a fact.

I agree, while Jubs is closer to Wolverine.

I know but somehow, i want Storm to be closer to Jubilee especially this time that Jubilee is a vampire and Storm has been a vampire before.

I hope Storm could help Jubilee

Closeness is fine

But CLOSER than Shadowcat? Naw. She was her bridesmaid

Because Jean wasn't around

Since when do Queens have a Bridesmaid LIMIT?

Jean wasn't in the wedding BECAUSE SHE WASN'T AROUND. Shadowcat was in the wedding because she is one of Storm's closest female friends PERIOD.

and Jubilee wasn't around.

If Jubilee was there, Storm would surely think about who would she make as her bridesmaid

Scratch that: Shadowcat was MAID OF HONOR

Quiz: Who is Storm canonically closer to out of all of the women that you just mentioned? Cause I feel that you're tryin it right now.lol

#19 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

This belongs in the Storm forum, IMHO.

Ugh doesn't that place see enough nuclear waste?

#20 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lightburst said:

I kinda want her to stay away from both of them, they are such great characters and don't need to be muddied by having storm near them.

Simple Simon and Friends

#21 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

This belongs in the Storm forum, IMHO.

Ugh doesn't that place see enough nuclear waste?

It's storm related, you don't dump nuclear waste in a park, you dump it in the Storm Forum, where it belongs.

#22 Posted by jhazzroucher (13934 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@White Mage said:

She IS closer to Shadowcat. That's just a fact.

I agree, while Jubs is closer to Wolverine.

I know but somehow, i want Storm to be closer to Jubilee especially this time that Jubilee is a vampire and Storm has been a vampire before.

I hope Storm could help Jubilee

Closeness is fine

But CLOSER than Shadowcat? Naw. She was her bridesmaid

Because Jean wasn't around

Since when do Queens have a Bridesmaid LIMIT?

Jean wasn't in the wedding BECAUSE SHE WASN'T AROUND. Shadowcat was in the wedding because she is one of Storm's closest female friends PERIOD.

and Jubilee wasn't around.

If Jubilee was there, Storm would surely think about who would she make as her bridesmaid

Scratch that: Shadowcat was MAID OF HONOR

Quiz: Who is Storm canonically closer to out of all of the women that you just mentioned? Cause I feel that you're tryin it right now.lol

Ok. i will admit that based on comics, Storm and Shadowcat tend to be more closer than Storm and Jubilee but you do know what the the question is.

Jubilee needs Storm's attention more because she is a vampire and i think she will because she is the core character for the all-female team x book.

#23 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@White Mage said:

She IS closer to Shadowcat. That's just a fact.

I agree, while Jubs is closer to Wolverine.

I know but somehow, i want Storm to be closer to Jubilee especially this time that Jubilee is a vampire and Storm has been a vampire before.

I hope Storm could help Jubilee

Closeness is fine

But CLOSER than Shadowcat? Naw. She was her bridesmaid

Because Jean wasn't around

Since when do Queens have a Bridesmaid LIMIT?

Jean wasn't in the wedding BECAUSE SHE WASN'T AROUND. Shadowcat was in the wedding because she is one of Storm's closest female friends PERIOD.

and Jubilee wasn't around.

If Jubilee was there, Storm would surely think about who would she make as her bridesmaid

Scratch that: Shadowcat was MAID OF HONOR

Quiz: Who is Storm canonically closer to out of all of the women that you just mentioned? Cause I feel that you're tryin it right now.lol

Ok. i will admit that based on comics, Storm and Shadowcat tend to be more closer than Storm and Jubilee but you do know what the the question is.

Jubilee needs Storm's attention more because she is a vampire and i think she will because she is the core character for the all-female team x book.

I can help a FRIEND, while still keeping my BEST FRIENDS on the level that they have earned. So...yeah. That's it.lol

#24 Posted by jhazzroucher (13934 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@White Mage said:

She IS closer to Shadowcat. That's just a fact.

I agree, while Jubs is closer to Wolverine.

I know but somehow, i want Storm to be closer to Jubilee especially this time that Jubilee is a vampire and Storm has been a vampire before.

I hope Storm could help Jubilee

Closeness is fine

But CLOSER than Shadowcat? Naw. She was her bridesmaid

Because Jean wasn't around

Since when do Queens have a Bridesmaid LIMIT?

Jean wasn't in the wedding BECAUSE SHE WASN'T AROUND. Shadowcat was in the wedding because she is one of Storm's closest female friends PERIOD.

and Jubilee wasn't around.

If Jubilee was there, Storm would surely think about who would she make as her bridesmaid

Scratch that: Shadowcat was MAID OF HONOR

Quiz: Who is Storm canonically closer to out of all of the women that you just mentioned? Cause I feel that you're tryin it right now.lol

Ok. i will admit that based on comics, Storm and Shadowcat tend to be more closer than Storm and Jubilee but you do know what the the question is.

Jubilee needs Storm's attention more because she is a vampire and i think she will because she is the core character for the all-female team x book.

I can help a FRIEND, while still keeping my BEST FRIENDS on the level that they have earned. So...yeah. That's it.lol

we shall see. Let's just wait what the book will tell us. : )

#25 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@White Mage said:

She IS closer to Shadowcat. That's just a fact.

I agree, while Jubs is closer to Wolverine.

I know but somehow, i want Storm to be closer to Jubilee especially this time that Jubilee is a vampire and Storm has been a vampire before.

I hope Storm could help Jubilee

Closeness is fine

But CLOSER than Shadowcat? Naw. She was her bridesmaid

Because Jean wasn't around

Since when do Queens have a Bridesmaid LIMIT?

Jean wasn't in the wedding BECAUSE SHE WASN'T AROUND. Shadowcat was in the wedding because she is one of Storm's closest female friends PERIOD.

and Jubilee wasn't around.

If Jubilee was there, Storm would surely think about who would she make as her bridesmaid

Scratch that: Shadowcat was MAID OF HONOR

Quiz: Who is Storm canonically closer to out of all of the women that you just mentioned? Cause I feel that you're tryin it right now.lol

Ok. i will admit that based on comics, Storm and Shadowcat tend to be more closer than Storm and Jubilee but you do know what the the question is.

Jubilee needs Storm's attention more because she is a vampire and i think she will because she is the core character for the all-female team x book.

I can help a FRIEND, while still keeping my BEST FRIENDS on the level that they have earned. So...yeah. That's it.lol

we shall see. Let's just wait what the book will tell us. : )

It won't. That's what I've been telling you from jump

#26 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

mylord

#27 Posted by jhazzroucher (13934 posts) - - Show Bio

Jubilee fans, where are you?

#28 Edited by PhoenixoftheTides (3274 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar said:

@Blood1991 said:

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

This belongs in the Storm forum, IMHO.

Ugh doesn't that place see enough nuclear waste?

It's storm related, you don't dump nuclear waste in a park, you dump it in the Storm Forum, where it belongs.

Agreed. I'll flag it in case a moderator missed this one. Not that I have a problem with Storm-related discussions, but some of the topics are overkill and should really stay in one place.

#29 Posted by TheCannon (16067 posts) - - Show Bio

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

This belongs in the Storm forum, IMHO.

This.

#30 Posted by TDK_1997 (13684 posts) - - Show Bio

Kitty.

#31 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3612 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar said:

I'd like Storm to get really close to the business end of a shotgun. Specifically Storm, if Bendis blows Storms face off, I'll buy any thing with his name on it. And I do mean anything.

She can then pull up a chair next to Uncle Ben, Ben Reily and Jor'El at the "Never coming back" table.

#32 Posted by RazzaTazz (9348 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: Why not post such stuff in the Storm forum where it belongs?

Moderator
#33 Posted by poisonfleur (2708 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@White Mage said:

She IS closer to Shadowcat. That's just a fact.

I agree, while Jubs is closer to Wolverine.

And if Wolverine and Storm get together.. it will be one big ole happy family. lol

#34 Posted by kiss_lamia (1247 posts) - - Show Bio

Both she don't need to pick loool :P

#35 Posted by poisonfleur (2708 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm and Kitty used to be very, very close back in the 80s.. like mother and daughter. It really hasn't been portrayed like that in the last decade or two.

Back in the 90s especially Jubs and Wolverine used to be super close pals.

Nowadays I feel like it has switched a little bit.

Wolverine made Kitty headmistress/2nd in command of the school.

Storm and Jubilee have been having a few close vampire moments-- not to mention, Jubilee is coming back to Storm's X-men team.

X-family wise:

Storm is the Mom

Wolverine is the Dad

Kitty and Jubilee are the Daughters.

;P

#36 Posted by jhazzroucher (13934 posts) - - Show Bio

@poisonfleur said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@White Mage said:

She IS closer to Shadowcat. That's just a fact.

I agree, while Jubs is closer to Wolverine.

And if Wolverine and Storm get together.. it will be one big ole happy family. lol

You said it right! : )

#37 Posted by jhazzroucher (13934 posts) - - Show Bio

@poisonfleur said:

Storm and Kitty used to be very, very close back in the 80s.. like mother and daughter. It really hasn't been portrayed like that in the last decade or two.

Back in the 90s especially Jubs and Wolverine used to be super close pals.

Nowadays I feel like it has switched a little bit.

Wolverine made Kitty headmistress/2nd in command of the school.

Storm and Jubilee have been having a few close vampire moments-- not to mention, Jubilee is coming back to Storm's X-men team.

X-family wise:

Storm is the Mom

Wolverine is the Dad

Kitty and Jubilee are the Daughters.

;P

Let's include X-23 and Hollow/Penance : )

#38 Posted by poisonfleur (2708 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: Lol I don't think I have seen Storm interact with them yet. lol Well I remember her talking to Laura about Nightcrawler...

@kiss_lamia said:

Both she don't need to pick loool :P

Exactly^ Well said!

#39 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@poisonfleur said:

Storm and Kitty used to be very, very close back in the 80s.. like mother and daughter. It really hasn't been portrayed like that in the last decade or two.

Back in the 90s especially Jubs and Wolverine used to be super close pals.

Nowadays I feel like it has switched a little bit.

Wolverine made Kitty headmistress/2nd in command of the school.

Storm and Jubilee have been having a few close vampire moments-- not to mention, Jubilee is coming back to Storm's X-men team.

X-family wise:

Storm is the Mom

Wolverine is the Dad

Kitty and Jubilee are the Daughters.

;P

Let's include X-23 and Hollow/Penance : )

Now you're just adding people

#40 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (8973 posts) - - Show Bio

I picked Kitty but I agree with the post above. There is no reason she couldn't be close to both. I think they both hold special places with Ororo.

#41 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29330 posts) - - Show Bio
edited/fixed - Deadpool #50
#42 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11353 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123:

#43 Posted by PassionFlower (944 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

I picked Kitty but I agree with the post above. There is no reason she couldn't be close to both. I think they both hold special places with Ororo.

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

I picked Kitty but I agree with the post above. There is no reason she couldn't be close to both. I think they both hold special places with Ororo.

Agreed.

#44 Posted by PassionFlower (944 posts) - - Show Bio

I could think of a number of women I would like to see Storm close to:Sue Richards, Monet, Black Widow, Shuri, Wasp...

#45 Edited by poisonfleur (2708 posts) - - Show Bio

@PassionFlower said:

I could think of a number of women I would like to see Storm close to:Sue Richards, Monet, Black Widow, Shuri, Wasp...

I agree especially with Sue Richards. I thought they were good friends? I hope the divorce didn't affect her friendship with Sue.

I also would love to hear what Storm would say if she ever had a chance to speak with Wanda.. one on one..

How come Storm never talks to Misty Knight anymore? Storm, Jean, and Misty all used to be friends back in the day and for some reason that stopped.

Storm and Idie seem like they have an adventure waiting to happen sometime soon.

We all want Storm to be closer to Yukio and Callisto again.

And in the near future, I want Storm to have a close relationship with an arch-nemesis or rival. Storm seems to be really lacking one of those...

#46 Posted by kiss_lamia (1247 posts) - - Show Bio

@poisonfleur said:

@PassionFlower said:

I could think of a number of women I would like to see Storm close to:Sue Richards, Monet, Black Widow, Shuri, Wasp...

I agree especially with Sue Richards. I thought they were good friends? I hope the divorce didn't affect her friendship with Sue.

I also would love to hear what Storm would say if she ever had a chance to speak with Wanda.. one on one..

How come Storm never talks to Misty Knight anymore? Storm, Jean, and Misty all used to be friends back in the day and for some reason that stopped.

Storm and Idie seem like they have an adventure waiting to happen sometime soon.

We all want Storm to be closer to Yukio and Callisto again.

And in the near future, I want Storm to have a close relationship with an arch-nemesis or rival. Storm seems to be really lacking one of those...

PREACH!!!!!! QFTW

#47 Posted by jhazzroucher (13934 posts) - - Show Bio

@RazzaTazz said:

@jhazzroucher: Why not post such stuff in the Storm forum where it belongs?

I can't create a poll here.

#48 Posted by jhazzroucher (13934 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@poisonfleur said:

Storm and Kitty used to be very, very close back in the 80s.. like mother and daughter. It really hasn't been portrayed like that in the last decade or two.

Back in the 90s especially Jubs and Wolverine used to be super close pals.

Nowadays I feel like it has switched a little bit.

Wolverine made Kitty headmistress/2nd in command of the school.

Storm and Jubilee have been having a few close vampire moments-- not to mention, Jubilee is coming back to Storm's X-men team.

X-family wise:

Storm is the Mom

Wolverine is the Dad

Kitty and Jubilee are the Daughters.

;P

Let's include X-23 and Hollow/Penance : )

Now you're just adding people

Storm and X-23 kinda have a connection somewhere but I admit I'm adding Hollow/Penance. : )

#49 Posted by tempest x (77 posts) - - Show Bio

neither. i say t'challa. she should have a grown woman's relationship... not filling some surrogate mother/mammy role in the lives of adult women. this isn't "the help."

#50 Posted by butterflykyss (3908 posts) - - Show Bio

@tempest x said:

neither. i say t'challa. she should have a grown woman's relationship... not filling some surrogate mother/mammy role in the lives of adult women. this isn't "the help."

I like you!!!! YES YES YES!!! LOL

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.