Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10181 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

What kind of Magic she has

• 91 results
    Avatar image for marlexcabanilla
    marlexcabanilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malachi_munroe said:

@abaldo said:

@marlexcabanilla said:

@thunderbolt30: i think its not a spell she just said about the ruby from her mother that can open a dimension by using her lighting

OMFG i completely forgot, storm's ruby is a teleporting device. I remember reading it from somewhere!!! did anyone know this and has she ever used it?? @thunderbolt30@peerless1@malachi_munroe@jhazzroucher

used with her lightning it is , if i recall correctly M'rinn told her that if she ever wished to visit again she had to strike it with lightning anywhere where the air meets the sea i think? help me out here TB

Correct. It has been confirmed, at least in the OHOTMU, that the cameo crystal Storm has can be used as an dimensional portal. Her ruby has had so many crazy-a$$ retcons:

First I think it was her mother's ruby that she took from her mother after she died

Then it was a "cameo crystal" that can open a portal to M'Rinn's dimension

Then it was a rare and special crystal that Storm stole from a heavily guarded museum as a child, and was later found to contain Candra's essence

Then we find out that the ruby is also a part of the Madripoor set (I think it went back to being her mother's ruby again), and when used in tandem with the other crystals in the set it could open up dimensional portals.

Maybe the crystal is now almost all of these things

OK - tangents over lol

From what I remember M'Rinn told that she could find the dimensional veils on earth that would give Storm access to her dimension and that crystal will also tell them how the other is doing. I would love to see the crystal and the dimensional travel capabilities used as a story in Storm's solo.

wasn't it also once Candra's heart? stolen by Storm during her years as the Cairo street thief...

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devilsgrin81: Yes. Her gem has had me all kinds of confused at times.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Malachi_Munroe

@thunderbolt30: ..screw all those origins if donna troy was a jewel she would be storm's ruby , anyway!!!!!!! her gem should be an ancient teleporting device passed down to the family descendents from the dawn of atlantis since you know...marvel's people do come from storm's family....am i the only one itching for storm to have a son? Azari isn't clicking for me any more.....if not the white hair , the blue eyes or vice versa....but he'd have to be hott like gentle *fanning self*...

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30 said:

@devilsgrin81: Yes. Her gem has had me all kinds of confused at times.

I thought the gem is part of her costume?

She has added it as a feature on her costume but it's not just for decoration. The power that it has is not fully known or understood.

@thunderbolt30: ..screw all those origins if donna troy was a jewel she would be storm's ruby , anyway!!!!!!! her gem should be an ancient teleporting device passed down to the family descendents from the dawn of atlantis since you know...marvel's people do come from storm's family....am i the only one itching for storm to have a son? Azari isn't clicking for me any more.....if not the white hair , the blue eyes or vice versa....but he'd have to be hott like gentle *fanning self*...

Lol

I dunno. Part of me would not mind seeing her have a kid but, for the most part, I prefer that she doesn't for a very long while. I want the stories to focus more on her life as a hero and leader of the X-Men vs being a mom.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30: ... what if he came from the future? but dyed his hair and wore contacts?...i wonder if she would be able to tell by his life force.....

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30: ... what if he came from the future? but dyed his hair and wore contacts?...i wonder if she would be able to tell by his life force.....

She would and should beat him down for coloring his hair and wearing contacts. You know Storm doesn't approve of weaves or contacts (ask Thing :-P...)

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Malachi_Munroe
    No Caption Provided

@thunderbolt30: loool yassss! and t'challa was like "if you value your life don't ask if she's wearing contacts" . Ladies and Gentlemen i present to you David Munroe Jr.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peerless1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Peerless1

@thunderbolt30: I really like the idea of the son. I few it a way of combining mystical bloodlines between Storms lineage and his fathers (Forge or T'Challa). He could be a mutant, but be the first to possess the mystical markings (white hair and blue eyes). Azari was crap (we don't need to see him again).

@malachi_munroe: Yes the should be a serious specimen in a kind of "promised one" kind of way. He would be the first of his kind, a prize, a jewel that would bring prosperity of end some long standing conflict.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30: I really like the idea of the son. I few it a way of combining mystical bloodlines between Storms lineage and his fathers (Forge or T'Challa). He could be a mutant, but be the first to possess the mystical markings (white hair and blue eyes). Azari was crap (we don't need to see him again).

@malachi_munroe: Yes the should be a serious specimen in a kind of "promised one" kind of way. He would be the first of his kind, a prize, a jewel that would bring prosperity of end some long standing conflict.

I'm cool with a son or a daughter (at the right time of course :-) ). A Forge/Ororo son that possessed both her bloodline's magic and Forge's shaman mystical abilities would be awesome. Add his mother's weather manipulation, father's ability to see connections between materiasl/objects to invent just about anything...this kid would be a complete BEAST.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peerless1 said:

I'm cool with a son or a daughter (at the right time of course :-) ). A Forge/Ororo son that possessed both her bloodline's magic and Forge's shaman mystical abilities would be awesome. Add his mother's weather manipulation, father's ability to see connections between materiasl/objects to invent just about anything...this kid would be a complete BEAST.

Storm/Forge son? No.

Storm can marry anyone and have a child that concentrates on mystical powers. I want a Storm/Wolverine son with mystical powers. Also another Wolverine/Storm son with reality-warping powers. But I don't want their hair to be white. No white-haired children please. It cannot be because one can only have that after 4 generations, If i am correct.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Malachi_Munroe

@thunderbolt30 said:

@peerless1 said:

lool i know david is hot :3 i've actually been working on him with my O.C ish i've got going. the day she gets a son i'm probably going to die and go straight to heaven. Forge's powers would make it complete , imagine a kid who can make anything to augment his power to insane levels...he would decimate people..i'll PM you the info tb.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malachi_munroe: I'd be hoping for a daughter. Storm's magical potential is passed on only to the females in the bloodline. A set of twins would be cool. A daughter with the magic and a son who inherited her elemental abilities.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malachi_munroe: I'd be hoping for a daughter. Storm's magical potential is passed on only to the females in the bloodline. A set of twins would be cool. A daughter with the magic and a son who inherited her elemental abilities.

yes! a son! all we need is a son!...azari just isn't cutting it :/ and his CV page says he controls weather exactly like his mother...can he?

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malachi_munroe: he's never done it. In the Avengers movie he created an electric Panther, and only displayed electric energy manipulation.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Malachi_Munroe

@thunderbolt30: just returned from spending the weekend with le grandparents :3, not even in the comics? damn these pages are misleading.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malachi_munroe: I don't know about the comics...I recall comic Azari being discussed back at the time Storm and BP were still married but I don't remember if her showed that he can control weather at all. Do you recall he issues he appeared in?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30 said:

yes! a son! all we need is a son!...azari just isn't cutting it :/ and his CV page says he controls weather exactly like his mother...can he?

I don't think Azari can control the weather.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peerless1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Peerless1

@thunderbolt30: The son would be significant because it would be a first. Since Forge and Storm have a mystical heritage, he could be a hybrid of the mystical lineage and signify something quite unique in the history of both their bloodlines--especially if he had the markings of his mother (blue eyes, white hair).

Also, he would most likely be a mutant because he would have two powerful mutant parents. A great story could evolve about what he would represent.

Also, I like the idea of his powers being something that was a unique combo of his parents'. Perhaps he could read mystical energies and enchant objects (a take on his mother's energy sight and his father technopathic powers). Maybe his mutant powers would allow him to take on attributes of the elements or something altogether unexpected. There really aren't a lot of mutant mystics.

I think it would be epic.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30: The son would be significant because it would be a first. Since Forge and Storm have a mystical heritage, he could be a hybrid of the mystical lineage and signify something quite unique in the history of both their bloodlines--especially if he had the markings of his mother (blue eyes, white hair).

Also, he would most likely be a mutant because he would have two powerful mutant parents. A great story could evolve about what he would represent.

Also, I like the idea of his powers being something that was a unique combo of his parents'. Perhaps he could read mystical energies and enchant objects (a take on his mother's energy sight and his father technopathic powers). Maybe his mutant powers would allow him to take on attributes of the elements or something altogether unexpected. There really aren't a lot of mutant mystics.

I think it would be epic.

should i PM you the son's info? :3 its an OC that i've been working on for a while...or should i just post it here?

Peerless1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Malachi_Munroe

@peerless1 said:

@malachi_munroe: Sure post it.

well here it is...still trying to fix up the origin.

David Munroe Jr was created during a union between mutants Storm and Forge during the the time they spent together in an alternate dimension where time passes more quickly than on earth. David was born a sickly child with constant fevers and fits of pain. Being the goddess of mind and logic Oshtur intervened and offered to care for the child and explained to both Ororo and Forge that she felt as if it were the right thing to do because Ororo was destined for great things to come and would not have the time to be a mother. Upon returning to earth and storm learing that it was forge who stripped her of her powers the two parted ways. (trying to tie it into their supposedly romance ish ..). Back in the alternate dimension Oshtur felt the need to educate the child and as such taught him the basic subjects and skills essential to human life and impressive H2h skills, after sixteen years in the dimension she sensed that the child became bored with peace and tranquility. Using her mystical powers she created a new body for the child out of the magical energies of the dimension and blessed him with an X-gene. She then transported him to the future where he became a member of the younger x-men given the task of tracking the children of the brotherhood (soooooooooo taking kymera's place shes just so meh) . Initially David apparently had no powers , but the x-men took him in because he bared an uncanny resemblance to Ororo Munroe also known to many as Storm. During a simple covert mission a goon shot one of his friends and David retaliated with a massive bolt of lightning that killed the man and resulted in a power outage across the united states of America. It is then that David realized he had the ability to psionically manipulate the atmosphere to his wishes.

Powers

Mystical Elemental Energy Manipulation: Like his mother Ororo Munroe , David has shown the ability to manipulate the weather on both small and massive scales. Although their powers seem similar in operation David's powers stem from a different source. Because he wasn't "born" as any normal child would , he was blessed with an X-gene by the elder goddess Osthur. Through unknown circumstances the x-gene developed into the ability to manipulate the weather of the Earth. David power is actually the ability to manipulate the mystical energies that govern the weather stemming from the different realms depending on the current planet he is on , so while on earth he draws the upon the energies from Asgard , Olympus and so on, resulting in some disastrous weather phenomenon. Like his mother his powers depend on his physical condition and current state of mind. As powerful as David is , he has no training in the use of his gift , he is able to create disastrous weather but is unable to use his control to perform something that requires skill and precision like removing the air from a targets lungs and levitating pebbles like his mother , however he is currently undergoing training by Storm herself now that he is residing in the past. So in short he may very well surpass his mother and take his place as the current windrider as those who have gone before him and be the first male in the family to posses powers of any kind.

Energy Sight: David is able to see the mystical patterns of energy he manipulates as well as the ambient mystical energies of a planet. His energy sight is so precise that he merely has to look at a person and tell if they are users of magic or being possessed by a supernatural being and exactly where this being is from , having looked at Donald Blake and instantly knowing that it was Thor in disguise . He is also able to tell what a magical device is capable of , a nod to his father's mutant abilities. David appears unable to perceive the natural energy patterns of a planet's atmosphere , this was established during a training session with his mother Storm he was unable to realize what manifestation she was summoning until it had been created giving his mother a distinct advantage over him.

Mechanical Energy : Like his father he is able to understanding the inner workings of any device and is able to create any thing technology based as he wishes.( don't feel like getting into detail about his powers...to complicated)

feel free to help me with his origin and stuff :3 maybe i'll send this to Marvel.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peerless1 said:

David Munroe Jr was created during a union between mutants Storm and Forge during the the time they spent together in an alternate dimension where time passes more quickly than on earth. The benevolent Goddess Oshtur took note of the growing life within the child of her favored blood line she removed the child's soul and placed it within an enchanted jar . Being the goddess of mind and logic she felt as if it were the right thing to do because Ororo was destined for great things to come and would not have the time to be a mother. Ororo's body responded unusual to the loss of the child forcing upon her fits of unimaginable pain as she told forge she felt as if "a piece of her is missing , a piece that she will never know". Upon returning to earth and storm learing that it was forge who stripped her of her powers the two parted ways never to know what their union spawned , something that may very well bring them together in years to come (trying to tie it into their supposedly romance ish ..). Oshtur felt the need to educate the child and as such taught him the basic subjects and skills essential to human life and impressive H2h skills, after sixteen years in the dimension she sensed that the child became bored with peace and tranquility. Using her mystical powers she created a body for the soul out of the magical energies of the dimension and blessed him with an Xgene. She then transported him to the future where he became a member of the younger x-men given the task of tracking the children of the brotherhood (soooooooooo taking kymera's place shes just so meh) . Initially David apparently had no powers , but the x-men took him in because he bared an uncanny resemblance to Ororo Munroe also known to many as Storm. During a simple covert mission a goon shot one of his friends and David retaliated with a massive bolt of lightning that killed the man and resulted in a power outage across the united states of America. It is then that David realized he had the ability to psionically manipulate the atmosphere to his wishes.

Powers

Mystical Elemental Energy Manipulation: Like his mother Ororo Munroe , David has shown the ability to manipulate the weather on both small and massive scales. Although their powers seem similar in operation David's powers stem from a different source. Because he wasn't "born" as any normal child would , he was blessed with an X-gene by the elder goddess Osthur. Through unknown circumstances the x-gene developed into the ability to manipulate the weather of the Earth. David power is actually the ability to manipulate the mystical energies that govern the weather stemming from the different realms depending on the current planet he is on , so while on earth he draws the upon the energies from Asgard , Olympus and so on, resulting in some disastrous weather phenomenon. Like his mother his powers depend on his physical condition and current state of mind. As powerful as David is , he has no training in the use of his gift , he is able to create disastrous weather but is unable to use his control to perform something that requires skill and precision like removing the air from a targets lungs and levitating pebbles like his mother , however he is currently undergoing training by Storm herself now that he is residing in the past. So in short he may very well surpass his mother and take his place as the current windrider as those who have gone before him and be the first male in the family to posses powers of any kind.

Energy Sight: David is able to see the mystical patterns of energy he manipulates as well as the ambient mystical energies of a planet. His energy sight is so precise that he merely has to look at a person and tell if they are users of magic or being possessed by a supernatural being and exactly where this being is from , having looked at Donald Blake and instantly knowing that it was Thor in disguise . He is also able to tell what a magical device is capable of , a nod to his father's mutant abilities. David appears unable to perceive the natural energy patterns of a planet's atmosphere , this was established during a training session with his mother Storm he was unable to realize what manifestation she was summoning until it had been created giving his mother a distinct advantage over him.

Mechanical Energy : Like his father he is able to understanding the inner workings of any device and is able to create any thing technology based as he wishes.( don't feel like getting into detail about his powers...to complicated)

feel free to help me with his origin and stuff :3 maybe i'll send this to Marvel.

Hmmm. It's kind of ok.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Malachi_Munroe

@jhazzroucher: well? any suggestions? i'm actually serious about this...

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: well? any suggestions? i'm actually serious about this...

I am about to go home now so next time. Tomorrow.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for marlexcabanilla
    marlexcabanilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By jhazzroucher
    @jhazzroucher said:

@malachi_munroe said:

@peerless1 said:

David Munroe Jr was created during a union between mutants Storm and Forge during the the time they spent together in an alternate dimension where time passes more quickly than on earth. The benevolent Goddess Oshtur took note of the growing life within the child of her favored blood line she removed the child's soul and placed it within an enchanted jar . Being the goddess of mind and logic she felt as if it were the right thing to do because Ororo was destined for great things to come and would not have the time to be a mother. Ororo's body responded unusual to the loss of the child forcing upon her fits of unimaginable pain as she told forge she felt as if "a piece of her is missing , a piece that she will never know". Upon returning to earth and storm learing that it was forge who stripped her of her powers the two parted ways never to know what their union spawned , something that may very well bring them together in years to come (trying to tie it into their supposedly romance ish ..). Oshtur felt the need to educate the child and as such taught him the basic subjects and skills essential to human life and impressive H2h skills, after sixteen years in the dimension she sensed that the child became bored with peace and tranquility. Using her mystical powers she created a body for the soul out of the magical energies of the dimension and blessed him with an Xgene. She then transported him to the future where he became a member of the younger x-men given the task of tracking the children of the brotherhood (soooooooooo taking kymera's place shes just so meh) . Initially David apparently had no powers , but the x-men took him in because he bared an uncanny resemblance to Ororo Munroe also known to many as Storm. During a simple covert mission a goon shot one of his friends and David retaliated with a massive bolt of lightning that killed the man and resulted in a power outage across the united states of America. It is then that David realized he had the ability to psionically manipulate the atmosphere to his wishes.

Powers

Hmmm. It's kind of ok.

Since Storm and Forge stayed there for long, I would prefer Storm got pregnant and have a very sickly child that it's too dangerous for him to join his parents travel back to the Earth. So Oshtur shows up and tells Storm and Forge that she will take care of him for the meantime.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Malachi_Munroe

@jhazzroucher: omg jhazz! i never thought about it that way :3 hehehe thankyouuuuuuuuuuu i'll edit it. His hair is actually white, but i'm thinking of going the salt and pepper route ...i like the x-3 color or just have him have silver hair
    ?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By jhazzroucher

@jhazzroucher: omg jhazz! i never thought about it that way :3 hehehe thankyouuuuuuuuuuu i'll edit it. His hair is actually white, but i'm thinking of going the salt and pepper route ...i like the x-3 color or just have him have silver hair

?

Why don't you make him look like his father, same hair color and skin color like his father? Because it's always white hair (except Becka) for all Storm's children in different dimensions. Besides, it was stated that white hair and blue eyes comes in every after... 4th generation am i right? Pls correct me.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Malachi_Munroe

@jhazzroucher: given kymera's current hair ... i'm not sure ... i didn't do that photo ( i don't have enough free time to do one these few weeks) besides he would be lighter than his mother yet darker than his father ....the hair....goddess knows i love it.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: given kymera's current hair ... i'm not sure ... i didn't do that photo ( i don't have enough free time to do one these few weeks) besides he would be lighter than his mother yet darker than his father ....the hair....goddess knows i love it.

Alright. That's fine then. :)

Peerless1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malachi_munroe: What if Oshtur intervened to spare the child because he has a special role in the lineage that she blessed? You have interesting take on this. I like the idea that you incorporate Oshtur into the mix to draw a connection to the mystical heritage of Storm (and Forge for that matter)--and the name David translates into beloved). I think the physical characteristics should include the white hair and blue eyes. Since he is male with the sorcerer's markings, it is likely that he is the first of his kind to exist. And if Oshtur is involved it would seem that the child would be very special. Maybe she saves the child because he is key to saving the lineage, and the Adversary would have exploited that and destroyed the bloodline that Oshtur blessed. So, the fact to have those traits skip 4 generations would be significant.

The child would almost definitely be mutant and have significant mystical potential. I don't quite like the origin of his powerset for that reason. His parents make it quite probably for him to have both mutant and mystical powers because they both are.

I think it would be more interesting for there to be a different manifestations other than exactly the ones you describe. Something that is new or exciting way that gives homage to his parents, but something that is uniquely his. For instance, maybe he have real ecological empathy that is far more extensive than Storm's and perhaps (see through the eyes of animals and commune with them). Also, maybe he could adapt his physiology to live in every type of environment since it would key into his connection with all living things. That could give him a number of superhuman traits that he could direct in a great variety of ways. So, instead of changing the environment, he takes on attributes of the environment--(flight like the air, but strong and fertile like Earth, able to survive in the frozen Arctic, but also in the heart of a volcano.)

From Forge his father, perhaps there could be the ability to enchant objects. He would be a maker of sorts and could use those enchanted weapons (similarly the way his father would create them). Just some ideas, and musings. Of course, I we want you to write your own story--not mine. So, take it for what it's worth.

Thanks for sharing.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peerless1: omg.. i love you guys! thanks for the input i'll how i could incorporate your ideas and such:p

jdirz123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malachi_munroe: I know this is 3 years old but this is AMAZING!! I love how he sees the magical energy. They both have a one up on each other

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malachi_munroe said:
    @abaldo said:
    @marlexcabanilla said:

@thunderbolt30: i think its not a spell she just said about the ruby from her mother that can open a dimension by using her lighting

OMFG i completely forgot, storm's ruby is a teleporting device. I remember reading it from somewhere!!! did anyone know this and has she ever used it?? @thunderbolt30@peerless1@malachi_munroe@jhazzroucher

used with her lightning it is , if i recall correctly M'rinn told her that if she ever wished to visit again she had to strike it with lightning anywhere where the air meets the sea i think? help me out here TB

Correct. It has been confirmed, at least in the OHOTMU, that the cameo crystal Storm has can be used as an dimensional portal. Her ruby has had so many crazy-a$$ retcons:

First I think it was her mother's ruby that she took from her mother after she died

Then it was a "cameo crystal" that can open a portal to M'Rinn's dimension

Then it was a rare and special crystal that Storm stole from a heavily guarded museum as a child, and was later found to contain Candra's essence

Then we find out that the ruby is also a part of the Madripoor set (I think it went back to being her mother's ruby again), and when used in tandem with the other crystals in the set it could open up dimensional portals.

Maybe the crystal is now almost all of these things

OK - tangents over lol

From what I remember M'Rinn told that she could find the dimensional veils on earth that would give Storm access to her dimension and that crystal will also tell them how the other is doing. I would love to see the crystal and the dimensional travel capabilities used as a story in Storm's solo.

Maybe it's not just one ruby at all.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.