Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10183 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

What if Storm and Magneto fall in love to each other

Avatar image for marlexcabanilla
    marlexcabanilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By marlexcabanilla

And want to rule the World

abaldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

really?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

And want to rule the World

I have thought about that too. : )

I believe Storm and Magneto were in an alternate universe.

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if Storm and Magneto DID fall in love with eachother (which i don't think Max is capable of mind you) and then had designs on Ruling the World.... Frankly, they are powerful enough together to give pause to the entire line-up of Avengers or X-Men... even both (pause i said... not take down). Given that both also possess charisma in excess and natural leadership abilities unmatched by many - the Acolytes would number in the dozens or even hundreds... nothing could stop their rise to power. Storm has legions of literal worshippers. Magneto inspires abject loyalty.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if Storm and Magneto DID fall in love with eachother (which i don't think Max is capable of mind you) and then had designs on Ruling the World.... Frankly, they are powerful enough together to give pause to the entire line-up of Avengers or X-Men... even both (pause i said... not take down). Given that both also possess charisma in excess and natural leadership abilities unmatched by many - the Acolytes would number in the dozens or even hundreds... nothing could stop their rise to power. Storm has legions of literal worshippers. Magneto inspires abject loyalty.

Cool!

XxeroOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By XxeroOne

@devilsgrin81: i never thought about it like that....interesting!

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By devilsgrin81

@devilsgrin81: i never thought about it like that....interesting!

its a great hypothetical actually. There were glimmers of Magneto's at least respect for Storm and her power during the Uncanny Extinction team... the devil and the goddess he termed them. Cyclops was holding the two of them in reserve - being his most powerful assets.

Its been hinted at several times that Magneto has great respect for Ororo as a person as well as her mutant abilities. They even shared the White King's throne in the Hellfire Inner Circle. Magneto is perhaps the only major x-"villain" to not want to make Storm his queen. (I do feel that Magneto's loss of both his first wife and Magda makes him all but incapable of real love anymore - we've seen the distant kind of "love" he has for Rogue)

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jhazzroucher
    bellaardila92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iuhh I'd never want Storm x Magneto .But I think I prefer Wolverine x Storm Wolvistorm They look perfect together.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.