Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10157 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

What do you think Storm will wear in DOFP?

• 83 results
    WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Didnt his new movie flop though, just heresay Im not sure. But i do think he can pull off a great X-Men he did good with the first 2, pulling out it was all about Wolverine which everyone was except FC. But im hoping he can do DOFP well, and do Storm justice. I cant wait to see Blink on the big screen.

For reasons I've mentioned a few times, I'm still terrified of seeing Blink on the big screen. People may or may not know this, but I LOVE Blink, and she was a beast in Exiles...........my heart can bear another floppy portrayal of a character that I care for...........there's only so much a man can take before he starts losing his mind..............there will be a battle if he ruins this for me, cause we all know that the odds of Blink reaching the big screen again are considerably LOW

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@storm_ultimatebadass: Also, I would prefer to see him write an X-Men movie where Wolverine wasn't in it.....there, I said it. Hugh Jackman is Singer's crutch

Avatar image for storm_ultimatebadass
    Storm_UltimateBadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@storm_ultimatebadass said:

Didnt his new movie flop though, just heresay Im not sure. But i do think he can pull off a great X-Men he did good with the first 2, pulling out it was all about Wolverine which everyone was except FC. But im hoping he can do DOFP well, and do Storm justice. I cant wait to see Blink on the big screen.

For reasons I've mentioned a few times, I'm still terrified of seeing Blink on the big screen. People may or may not know this, but I LOVE Blink, and she was a beast in Exiles...........my heart can bear another floppy portrayal of a character that I care for...........there's only so much a man can take before he starts losing his mind..............there will be a battle if he ruins this for me, cause we all know that the odds of Blink reaching the big screen again are considerably LOW

I love Blink as well not sure which role she will play or even if she will be a good guy or a bad gal. Lets hope he makes or girls look good this time around. When do they start shooting I want some set pictures in costume or something im begging,lol.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@storm_ultimatebadass: She better be a good guy...............I'll bust somebody upside the head if she ain't.

Storm_UltimateBadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@white_mage: I agree I can SOOOOO do without Wolverine in this movie, just like the movies had me fall in love with Mystique.. Watching them made me hate Wolverine, I understand hes and important X-man but so are the other ones, hes to overdone and frankly im threw with him. No Wolverine!!! Even though im sure that will not happen, i mean come on he has his movie coming out let someone else shine.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want her cape to be of a "dress-like" material........let the script fill in the "it protects her still" gap

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@white_mage: I agree I can SOOOOO do without Wolverine in this movie, just like the movies had me fall in love with Mystique.. Watching them made me hate Wolverine, I understand hes and important X-man but so are the other ones, hes to overdone and frankly im threw with him. No Wolverine!!! Even though im sure that will not happen, i mean come on he has his movie coming out let someone else shine.

Naturally, I agree with everything that you've said. I'm just underwhelmed, and my patience is over done

Storm_UltimateBadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want her cape to be of a "dress-like" material........let the script fill in the "it protects her still" gap

No Caption Provided

Idk I want her capeless, unless it looks like her current uniform. What I would give to see her in this

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
    deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@white_mage said:

@drgnx said:

I hope it is not an STD

No Caption Provided

GASP!!!!! What kind of chart is THIS?!

Maybe you don't want to know :S Lets just say the arrows represent people who dated and at least kissed...

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@white_mage said:

No Caption Provided

Idk I want her capeless, unless it looks like her current uniform. What I would give to see her in this

Capeless?......................YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I would love to see the redesign of Simone Bianchi's costume put into the big screen. Same costume, less dramatics, but more dramatics as well...............but, that's literally never gonna happen.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@drgnx said:

@white_mage said:

@drgnx said:

I hope it is not an STD

No Caption Provided

GASP!!!!! What kind of chart is THIS?!

Maybe you don't want to know :S Lets just say the arrows represent people who dated and at least kissed...

I'll try to see if I have this down the best way that I know of.................................in song. Let's see:

Here's the story....of a horny lady....who met up, with another horny guy....the attraction....it was instant....so he undid his fly....

Then the doctor notified her of her sickness....though her life was safe, her mouth was in pain....you see, the blisters....were a-raisin....by herself, she wouldn't go through all this shame

So she found herself a nifty-lookin fella....swapped lots of spit, and then she told him, happi-ly...."Thank the Gods!...yeah, you kissed me....now you're a fellow member of The Herpes Tree"

The Herpes Tree....The Herpes Tree....They became Mem-bers of Je-ter's Herpes Tree

Storm_UltimateBadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@white_mage said:

No Caption Provided

Capeless?......................YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I would love to see the redesign of Simone Bianchi's costume put into the big screen. Same costume, less dramatics, but more dramatics as well...............but, that's literally never gonna happen.

Lol im sorry whats Simone Bianchis costume design, idk names just actual uniforms? The classic Storm id kill for with the the ruby and headress. DEATH!

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By WARLOCK2792

Lol im sorry whats Simone Bianchis costume design, idk names just actual uniforms? The classic Storm id kill for with the the ruby and headress. DEATH!

Tame Version. Same costume, more jewelry and flashiness...........Ruby included

Storm_UltimateBadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tame Version. Same costume, more jewelry and flashiness...........Ruby included

Oh yeah from her run in Astonishing XMen right? I thought that uniform was alot going on,but the tame version looks nice if they could movenize it, i made that word up. But Im very anxious to see what everyone is going to be wearing. They need to release some pictures from the set.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh yeah from her run in Astonishing XMen right? I thought that uniform was alot going on,but the tame version looks nice if they could movenize it, i made that word up. But Im very anxious to see what everyone is going to be wearing. They need to release some pictures from the set.

Oh, the original is "Drag Queen" quality..............which I love, and have come to expect from Ororo. Though I'd NEVER expect to see it in a real-life movie.

Making up words is fine........I make up words all the time.........As does Trina Braxton

You know, they made "Viper" a blonde, so we'll see just how brilliant these designers get with this movie.

Storm_UltimateBadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, the original is "Drag Queen" quality..............which I love, and have come to expect from Ororo. Though I'd NEVER expect to see it in a real-life movie.

Making up words is fine........I make up words all the time.........As does Trina Braxton

You know, they made "Viper" a blonde, so we'll see just how brilliant these designers get with this movie.

Im hoping with the Viper thing its just her mask, and that she actually has that trademark green hair underneath their but I know they may not happen. You may be surprised what you see,why cant i be an extra on the set of DOFP and see whats going on.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
    deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PassionFlower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn Jeter...

stormivycarter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i want flowing hair anda cape darn it not those horrible costumes they put all the x men in over the years....they were just unflattering i mean at least the avengers got it right

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i want flowing hair anda cape darn it not those horrible costumes they put all the x men in over the years....they were just unflattering i mean at least the avengers got it right

I can't explain why I hated their costumes so much......................it's just.....................I dunno

Jean looked good in hers.............Storm's hair frequently ruined the look of hers..............Wolverine looked uncomfortable.............

Storm_UltimateBadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormivycarter said:

I can't explain why I hated their costumes so much......................it's just.....................I dunno

Jean looked good in hers.............Storm's hair frequently ruined the look of hers..............Wolverine looked uncomfortable.............

I thought all of them did look bad in the leather,like you said it looked uncomfortable and like they couldnt move well in it. The Avengers movenized their costumes Im sure the X-Men can as well.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A MATERNITY DRESS

Halle's Preggers

The role might be up for grabs after all....

Storm_UltimateBadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A MATERNITY DRESS

Halle's Preggers

The role might be up for grabs after all....

i know that wasnt meant to be funny,but for some reason it had me in stitches lol. DamnI dont think so though her role probably is so short that they can get it done. I mean dosent filming start this month. Unless get my wish and they ditch Halle and bring Storm into the 70s with a new actress.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

She'll probably wear something really plain and lame like everyone in the X-Men movies.

Storm_UltimateBadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack said:

She'll probably wear something really plain and lame like everyone in the X-Men movies.

i hope not, hoping Singer pumps it up many notches.

stormivycarter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By stormivycarter

i just wish it was a cartoon then we could bring back awesome 90s storm who did all the work in every episode...

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i was hoping the punk leather costume would be in this .. but now halle's expecting so they gotta design something to accomodate the baby bumb (sad yet happy in a wierd way face)

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

i was hoping the punk leather costume would be in this .. but now halle's expecting so they gotta design something to accomodate the baby bumb (sad yet happy in a wierd way face)

let's just hope Storm will be wearing different clothes.

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

hmmmmmm a braided mohawk COULD work ... just get it done by a descent stylist plus they dont look bad

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By WARLOCK2792

No Caption Provided

hmmmmmm a braided mohawk COULD work ... just get it done by a descent stylist plus they dont look bad

Halle wouldn't be able to pull that off. It would look ratchet. She could do a mohawk, but it can't be braided

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormchild1997 said:
    No Caption Provided

Halle wouldn't be able to pull that off. It would look ratchet. She could do a mohawk, but it can't be braided

lmao well she better consider a fauxhawk

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By stormchild1997

@white_mage said:

I hope so with Shadowcat, I know someone said it takes place right after Last Stand but i knew it couldnt because there were no real Sentinels in that movie. Im thinking like a few years later from Last Stand. I agree with you, im preparing myself to be underwhelmed with Rogue, so disappointing.

It's really a damn shame....for reals

I'm thinking that Singer's "Giants" movie, and the "Avengers" success will make him take on a new approach so that this is not viewed as boring in comparison

really with bryan singer directing i can almost predict this movie.. as usual wolverine will have all the attention *rolls eyes* cuz apparently adimantium and healing factor tops all the other superpowers in x-men ...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.