Was 2012 a Good Year For Storm?

• 99 results
#1 Edited by jhazzroucher (15087 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, she led the adjectiveless X-Men book, became an Avenger and was #4 in Comic Vine's top 100 Super heroes of 2012.

The marriage was nullified.

She appeared on games too.

So i'd say it was a good year, almost a great year for Storm. : )

How about you?

What were the other things that Storm has done in year 2012?

#2 Posted by poisonfleur (2960 posts) - - Show Bio

The end of 2012 was the start of Storm's upswing. Let's stay positive and leave it at that. lol

#3 Posted by JonSmith (3988 posts) - - Show Bio

Popping by to inform the two of you that your devoted, borderline obsessive, tally and focus on all things Storm disturbs me quite a bit. Liking a character is one thing... Being a true fan of a character, another.

But let me put it this way: If Storm fans are Raindrops, you two are freaking Storm Clouds.

#4 Posted by poisonfleur (2960 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith said:

Popping by to inform the two of you that your devoted, borderline obsessive, tally and focus on all things Storm disturbs me quite a bit. Liking a character is one thing... Being a true fan of a character, another.

But let me put it this way: If Storm fans are Raindrops, you two are freaking Storm Clouds.

#5 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

Mediocre

#6 Posted by jhazzroucher (15087 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

Mediocre

really?

#7 Posted by Jean199999 (544 posts) - - Show Bio

@poisonfleur said:

The end of 2012 was the start of Storm's upswing. Let's stay positive and leave it at that. lol

#8 Posted by PassionFlower (957 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

Well, she led the adjectiveless X-Men book, became an Avenger and was #4 in Comic Vine's top 100 Super heroes of 2012.

The marriage was nullified.

She appeared on games too.

So i'd say it was a good year, almost a great year for Storm. : )

How about you?

What were the other things that Storm has done in year 2012?

No.

#9 Posted by Impala (264 posts) - - Show Bio

Nothing special really.

#10 Posted by Vance Astro (91114 posts) - - Show Bio
@poisonfleur said:

@JonSmith said:

YES..SWEET BROWN!

#11 Posted by jhazzroucher (15087 posts) - - Show Bio

I think TB30 and Storm Calling will give us a summary about Storm for 2012. let's wait for them. : )

#12 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

It was an alright year for Honey Ororo Child.

#13 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

@poisonfleur said:

@JonSmith said:

YES..SWEET BROWN!

I LOVE HER!

#14 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

I think TB30 and Storm Calling will give us a summary about Storm for 2012. let's wait for them. : )

Quit bringin and into it.........and where's your damn summary?lol

#15 Posted by jhazzroucher (15087 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

well, i'm kinda lazy doing it. : )

#16 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

...............You're very consistent

#17 Posted by jhazzroucher (15087 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

that's a general statement

#18 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

There's more to it. Read between the lines

#19 Posted by jhazzroucher (15087 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

nope.

#20 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

nope.

Then read in CONTEXT....your laziness is a problem to me

#21 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10001 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

Lol...thank you. Please leave us out.

@jhazzroucher: If we are talking about comic book Storm I think her year was pretty average for the most part.

My favorite points being her handling under Wood, since that lead to her leading the upcoming X-Men book, and the brief fight she had with the vampire Nighteyes (I have missed her getting some h2h action) under Gischler. Oh yeah, and her being released from that marriage. I was glad she was included in the Avenger's video game but that game looked horrible (they did not do a good job on her look and gave her a huge time delay in power execution), and Bendis RUINED her debut as an Avenger. He was her worst point of 2012 IMO.

#22 Posted by jhazzroucher (15087 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@jhazzroucher: If we are talking about comic book Storm I think her year was pretty average for the most part.

My favorite points being her handling under Wood, since that lead to her leading the upcoming X-Men book, and the brief fight she had with the vampire Nighteyes (I have missed her getting some h2h action) under Gischler. Oh yeah, and her being released from that marriage. I was glad she was included in the Avenger's video game but that game looked horrible (they did not do a good job on her look and gave her a huge time delay in power execution), and Bendis RUINED her debut as an Avenger. He was her worst point of 2012 IMO.

pretty average means good, right?

#23 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

By your logic, no, it doesn't mean good

C's are not good or bad. They just are. A's B's D's and F's on the other hand........those SAY something

#24 Posted by jhazzroucher (15087 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

By your logic, no, it doesn't mean good

C's are not good or bad. They just are. A's B's D's and F's on the other hand........those SAY something

TB30 said pretty average for the most part

#25 Posted by Storm Calling (3542 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

#26 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: Google how to use "average" in a sentence. All answers will come to you

#27 Posted by jhazzroucher (15087 posts) - - Show Bio

@Storm Calling said:

@jhazzroucher said:

rofl! nice one . : )

#28 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10001 posts) - - Show Bio

@Storm Calling said:

@jhazzroucher said:

LMFAO...*bows down to your awesome Norbit comedic delivery*

#29 Posted by jhazzroucher (15087 posts) - - Show Bio

@Storm Calling said:

so was 2012 a good year for Storm?

#30 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Storm Calling said:

@jhazzroucher said:

LMAO

#31 Posted by Teerack (5332 posts) - - Show Bio

Other then Wolverine, and half of X-factor none of the x-men really had a good year.

#32 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack said:

Other then Wolverine, and half of X-factor none of the x-men really had a good year.

They all got screwed...and hard

But, if Jhazz is referring to accurate portrayals, then the answer is "no" for Storm, imo

#33 Posted by jhazzroucher (15087 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack said:

Good point. : )

#34 Posted by poisonfleur (2960 posts) - - Show Bio

@Storm Calling said:

@jhazzroucher said:

Omigosh~! I can hear her voice now!

#35 Posted by jhazzroucher (15087 posts) - - Show Bio

@poisonfleur said:

@Storm Calling said:

@jhazzroucher said:

Omigosh~! I can hear her voice now!

lol. : )

#36 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3450 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

Mediocre

I agree. But I do like the new X-Force, and I was lukewarm about her on the team up until an issue ago!

#37 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

@White Mage said:

Mediocre

I agree. But I do like the new X-Force, and I was lukewarm about her on the team up until an issue ago!

LOL I love it too (hard)...........But even that was 2013.lol 2012 was just bland, and when it wasn't bland, it was ALWAYS tragedy. Marvel needs to put out a VERY happy Christmas issue this year....

#38 Edited by UltraBiel (328 posts) - - Show Bio

It was a terrible year for anyone that wasn't an Avenger.

#39 Posted by jhazzroucher (15087 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the best thing that ever happened to Storm for 2012 is the nullification of her marriage to BP.

Her becoming an AVenger really started in 2011 right?

#40 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltraBiel said:

It was a terrible year for anyone that wasn't an Avenger.

#41 Posted by butterflykyss (3914 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

I agree with everything EVERYTHING accept the BP thing lol. Other than that you were dead on target with how I felt about Storm in 2012.

#42 Posted by jhazzroucher (15087 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

I agree with everything EVERYTHING accept the BP thing lol. Other than that you were dead on target with how I felt about Storm in 2012.

alright

#43 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

I repeat, mediocre.

And I will add: Irritating

#44 Posted by butterflykyss (3914 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

I repeat, mediocre.

was the avengers stint the irritating part?

#45 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

I repeat, mediocre.

Oh, Avengers, Gillen, and Hickman

No doubt

#46 Posted by jhazzroucher (15087 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

I repeat, mediocre.

No doubt

you mean bendis

#47 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

I repeat, mediocre.

No doubt

you mean bendis

I already said avengers

#48 Posted by butterflykyss (3914 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

I repeat, mediocre.

No doubt

hahahahah.. what story did hickman do where storm was featured again?

#49 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

I repeat, mediocre.

No doubt

That stupid FF cameo she had where Black Panther became king of the undead............................where she went back to 90's chants out of nowhere.

Now you know I love me some Storm chants........but that one was just dumb

#50 Posted by butterflykyss (3914 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

I repeat, mediocre.

No doubt

That stupid FF cameo she had where Black Panther became king of the undead............................where she went back to 90's chants out of nowhere.

Now you know I love me some Storm chants........but that one was just dumb

LOL.. post a scan i want to see what she said if you have it LOL

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.