Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10183 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

The Thermodynamics, Mechanics and Feats of Storm's powers

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#901  Edited By Son Of Storm

@malachi_munroe said:

@roddy010@jhazzroucher Jhazz you got your wish! Storm is OFFICIALLY immune to lightning!

I saw the scan but it looks like if the force of the lightning is strong enough she still can be KOed. So not TOTAL immunity. But immunity to the electrical charge itself anyhow its a good step in proving that she CAN'T be effected by lighting in a way that would seriously hurt her. Now we just need more showings and I'll be infinitely happy!

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@son_of_storm: haha i was meaning to say that, only the force of the lightning can harm her now.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_storm: haha i was meaning to say that, only the force of the lightning can harm her now.

Even that should be a stretch given her control over air. But one step at a time.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_storm: her immunity will last until she faces Magnus again *facepalm* but yes .. we can't wish for such grand scale things yet .. i wonder if Pak is actually working towards her Omega status ..

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_storm: her immunity will last until she faces Magnus again *facepalm* but yes .. we can't wish for such grand scale things yet .. i wonder if Pak is actually working towards her Omega status ..

Lolz at this rate if Storm and Mags fight in his current power position and she looses I'm dropping Marvel.

On the omega part. I actually don't want Storm to have that title. To me it means that any future feat Storm may do will be lessened in a sense. For example Iceman - now as an omega lvl mutant I feel that the whole creating of ice duplicates is no big thing. Simply b/c he's an omega i.e. limitless potential. While it is impressive and shows a jump in skill at the end of the day its a shrug worthy feat. I don't want shrug worthy feats from Storm.

-And on a side note I consider the term trash as a whole since they added Psylocke. Nothing against the character but adding her to the omega list before Storm...hell even Magneto.......Umm no.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#906  Edited By Malachi_Munroe

@son_of_storm said:

@malachi_munroe said:

Lolz at this rate if Storm and Mags fight in his current power position and she looses I'm dropping Marvel.

On the omega part. I actually don't want Storm to have that title. To me it means that any future feat Storm may do will be lessened in a sense. For example Iceman - now as an omega lvl mutant I feel that the whole creating of ice duplicates is no big thing. Simply b/c he's an omega i.e. limitless potential. While it is impressive and shows a jump in skill at the end of the day its a shrug worthy feat. I don't want shrug worthy feats from Storm.

-And on a side note I consider the term trash as a whole since they added Psylocke. Nothing against the character but adding her to the omega list before Storm...hell even Magneto.......Umm no.

yep, i'm tired of explaining that its another shady title or marvel's way of saying "we present to you this wallpaper!" .. i LOVE betsy to death .. i wan't her to turn up in Storm#5 (hopefully Yukio too)

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_storm said:

@malachi_munroe said:

yep, i'm tired of explaining that its another shady title or marvel's way of saying "we present to you this wallpaper!" .. i LOVE betsy to death .. i wan't her to turn up in Storm#5 (hopefully Yukio too)

Lmao

Yes I'd love for Yuiko to show up in Storm's solo.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_storm: Preach SOS! three bada$$ ladies in one book ! i couldn't ask for more!

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malachi_munroe said:

As I live and breath...SoS <3 <3<3

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30: thats one element .. now we just need her to be immune to Iceman's internal attacks.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_storm said:

@malachi_munroe said:

Missed you to Thunder <3

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@thunderbolt30 said:

@son_of_storm said:

@malachi_munroe said:

Missed you to Thunder <3

I miss you son_of_storm! Where have you been?

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30: thats one element .. now we just need her to be immune to Iceman's internal attacks.

I would love confirmation of her being able to control her own internal temp :-).

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_storm said:

@thunderbolt30 said:

@son_of_storm said:

@malachi_munroe said:

Missed you to Thunder <3

Lol I've been around. Real life has kept me busy as of late. Luckily it's calmed down a lot. So I'll be around way more!

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_storm: YAY!!!!! finally i can talk with another one of the legends!

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao I would hardly call myself a legend. I had a "name" in the yesteryears as being a "sane" Storm fans. Thankfully those times of labels are gone!

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malachi_munroe said:

Lmao I would hardly call myself a legend. I had a "name" in the yesteryears as being a "sane" Storm fans. Thankfully those times of labels are gone!

thats precisely what i remember you guys for amidst the nonsense ( i used to read storm threads before i joined) i remember seeing you, thunderbolt, Roddy and Mage .. haha i loved reading the posts prom you guys XD .. but of course now that mage "retired" you, roddy and TB are part of the holy trinity.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malachi_munroe said:

I would love confirmation of her being able to control her own internal temp :-).

how about she mimicked his powers by turning herself into organic ice ..mwuahaha

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#919  Edited By Roddy010

@son_of_storm said:

@malachi_munroe said:

thats precisely what i remember you guys for amidst the nonsense ( i used to read storm threads before i joined) i remember seeing you, thunderbolt, Roddy and Mage .. haha i loved reading the posts prom you guys XD .. but of course now that mage "retired" you, roddy and TB are part of the holy trinity.

No Caption Provided

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30 said:

@malachi_munroe said:

how about she mimicked his powers by turning herself into organic ice ..mwuahaha

Lol he can keep his almighty ice form. I want pure elemental energy... and not some BS energy Magneto can control like he did to Proteus.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_storm: i thought Mags defeated proteus with metal? .. and its Magneto we're talking about here .. Marvel will never have him lose to storm ..

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_storm: i thought Mags defeated proteus with metal? .. and its Magneto we're talking about here .. Marvel will never have him lose to storm ..

No IIRC (and I could be very wrong. It's been ages since I've read the issue itself) but he manipulated the energy Proteus is made of and dispersed him. Similar to what Storm did to Hydroman.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher said:

@son_of_storm said:

@thunderbolt30 said:

@son_of_storm said:

@malachi_munroe said:

Missed you to Thunder <3

Lol I've been around. Real life has kept me busy as of late. Luckily it's calmed down a lot. So I'll be around way more!

Awesome. I hope we're getting closer as friends. :)

Yep. Aside from me. :)

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_storm said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@son_of_storm said:

@thunderbolt30 said:

@son_of_storm said:

@malachi_munroe said:

Missed you to Thunder <3

@malachi_munroe said:

Anything's possible B. :)

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#928  Edited By Malachi_Munroe

@son_of_storm: Lmfao ahh sos don't you just smell the possibilities XD

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_storm: Lmfao ahh sos don't you just smell the possibilities XD

i see possibilities that will never be applied to Storm... sadly...

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher said:

@son_of_storm said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@son_of_storm said:

@thunderbolt30 said:

@son_of_storm said:

@malachi_munroe said:

Missed you to Thunder <3

@malachi_munroe said:

Anything's possible B. :)

yehey! :)

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#933  Edited By Tonix

I know she has immense power, but can she be burned or drowned?

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonix said:

I know she has immense power, but can she be burned or drowned?

she can breathe underwater and i think legion tried to burn her once but she wasn't scratched :/

munroe_ororo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#936  Edited By Malachi_Munroe

Bumpity Bump Bump

No Caption Provided

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumpity Bump Bump

No Caption Provided

Aww Mal did you have to even acknowledge this toilet paper with ink issue existed ?

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malachi_munroe said:

Bumpity Bump Bump

No Caption Provided

Aww Mal did you have to even acknowledge this toilet paper with ink issue existed ?

unfortunately, someone felt the need to post this garbage on Tumblr .. i only like the art .. not sure why anime storm turned up in this issue..

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_storm said:

@malachi_munroe said:

Bumpity Bump Bump

No Caption Provided

unfortunately, someone felt the need to post this garbage on Tumblr .. i only like the art .. not sure why anime storm turned up in this issue..

The art is about the BEST thing lol. Wish more artists would try and do that smokey energy that is around her hands. Looks cool.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As of Storm#2 she is immune to lightning. If anyone has scan please post.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malachi_munroe said:

@son_of_storm said:

@malachi_munroe said:

Bumpity Bump Bump

No Caption Provided

The art is about the BEST thing lol. Wish more artists would try and do that smokey energy that is around her hands. Looks cool.

I Agree!

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#943  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

No Caption Provided

Good to see you Kyss :-)!

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#944  Edited By Malachi_Munroe

@thunderbolt30 said:

@butterflykyss said:

No Caption Provided

I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy!.............You think she was playing possum when she fell?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30 said:

@butterflykyss said:

No Caption Provided

I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy!.............You think she was playing possum with she fell?

post here often kyss

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: I bet you're so happy she's immune to lightning lol...i remember you wanting her immunity so much.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: I bet you're so happy she's immune to lightning lol...i remember you wanting her immunity so much.

Well I don't think the whole marvel staff will be consistent.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malachi_munroe said:

Well I don't think the whole marvel staff will be consistent.

This is what I am concerned about with this. We've too much inconsistency when it comes to her resistance, and now immunity to lightning.

@thunderbolt30 said:

@butterflykyss said:

No Caption Provided

I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy!.............You think she was playing possum with she fell?

No I think the force of the bolt just took her off her feet for a sec. Long enough to try and close in and try and clock Ororo.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30: her immunity will last as long as she doesn't fight magneto .......heh. And about the possum part, I guess we'll never know ...but we know storm would play possum to smack a hoe...XD

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30: her immunity will last as long as she doesn't fight magneto .......heh. And about the possum part, I guess we'll never know ...but we know storm would play possum to smack a hoe...XD

Lol true on both counts.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.