The Storm Pairing Thread

#951 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: For you everyone makes a perfect match for Storm.

Especially characters you've never read.

#952 Posted by jhazzroucher (13953 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@jhazzroucher: For you everyone makes a perfect match for Storm.

Especially characters you've never read.

lol. : )

#953 Posted by jhazzroucher (13953 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@jhazzroucher: For you everyone makes a perfect match for Storm.

Especially characters you've never read.

not true

#954 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@jhazzroucher: For you everyone makes a perfect match for Storm.

Especially characters you've never read.

not true

Sporn.

That is all I need to say.

#955 Posted by jhazzroucher (13953 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@jhazzroucher: For you everyone makes a perfect match for Storm.

Especially characters you've never read.

not true

Sporn.

That is all I need to say.

you used the word "characters"

#956 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: Yes, because there are indeed multiple examples. I simply feel the worst offender alone proves my point.

#957 Posted by jhazzroucher (13953 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@jhazzroucher: Yes, because there are indeed multiple examples. I simply feel the worst offender alone proves my point.

but it is a general statement , which makes it false

#958 Posted by jhazzroucher (13953 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@jhazzroucher: Yes, because there are indeed multiple examples. I simply feel the worst offender alone proves my point.

not all

#959 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@jhazzroucher: Yes, because there are indeed multiple examples. I simply feel the worst offender alone proves my point.

not all

Just most.

#960 Posted by jhazzroucher (13953 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@jhazzroucher: Yes, because there are indeed multiple examples. I simply feel the worst offender alone proves my point.

not all

Just most.

then you just admitted that you are wrong

#961 Posted by jhazzroucher (13953 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite: no need to explain further. just accept it. : )

#962 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@jhazzroucher: Yes, because there are indeed multiple examples. I simply feel the worst offender alone proves my point.

not all

Just most.

then you just admitted that you are wrong

No I'm not, I'm simply trying to stop you from shoving words into my mouth.

#963 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@Decoy Elite: no need to explain further. just accept it. : )

You can't "beat" my opinion, you do get that right?

#964 Posted by jhazzroucher (13953 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@jhazzroucher: Yes, because there are indeed multiple examples. I simply feel the worst offender alone proves my point.

not all

Just most.

then you just admitted that you are wrong

No I'm not, I'm simply trying to stop you from shoving words into my mouth.

hahahaha. defending when you already lose.

#965 Posted by jhazzroucher (13953 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@Decoy Elite: no need to explain further. just accept it. : )

You can't "beat" my opinion, you do get that right?

your statements are not in line with each other.

#966 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: I can't "lose" stating my opinion.

See this is why so few people enjoy talking to you, because you treat everything you say as a fact and don't understand what an opinion is.

I tried to end this little shipping war you have going on but you refuse to let up.

Well I've had it, have fun telling people how you "beat" me when all you did was act so annoying that I refused to speak to you further.

#967 Posted by jhazzroucher (13953 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@jhazzroucher: I can't "lose" stating my opinion.

See this is why so few people enjoy talking to you, because you treat everything you say as a fact and don't understand what an opinion is.

I tried to end this little shipping war you have going on but you refuse to let up.

Well I've had it, have fun telling people how you "beat" me when all you did was act so annoying that I refused to speak to you further.

then don't make general statements

#968 Posted by jhazzroucher (13953 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@jhazzroucher: I can't "lose" stating my opinion.

See this is why so few people enjoy talking to you, because you treat everything you say as a fact and don't understand what an opinion is.

I tried to end this little shipping war you have going on but you refuse to let up.

Well I've had it, have fun telling people how you "beat" me when all you did was act so annoying that I refused to speak to you further.

who is using negative words?

#969 Posted by stormphoenix (762 posts) - - Show Bio

I want storm and thor to be a pair. Marvel please do that Thank You.

#970 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3274 posts) - - Show Bio

I really think she could get along well with Falcon. He is under-used, is used to being support for more powerful characters, and ever since Ororos' first meeting with Warren, she has been fascinated by superhumans who can fly without "faking it" by using their powers indirectly. She was quite taken with Warren's wings. Also, he's another character whose identity doesn't revolve around being of African descent.

#971 Posted by jhazzroucher (13953 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormphoenix said:

I want storm and thor to be a pair. Marvel please do that Thank You.

I know you've always been a fan of that pairing. : )

#972 Posted by jhazzroucher (13953 posts) - - Show Bio

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

I really think she could get along well with Falcon. He is under-used, is used to being support for more powerful characters, and ever since Ororos' first meeting with Warren, she has been fascinated by superhumans who can fly without "faking it" by using their powers indirectly. She was quite taken with Warren's wings. Also, he's another character whose identity doesn't revolve around being of African descent.

I don't like him to be paired to Storm. If every black superhero was single in Marvel, I would prefer Storm and Luke Cage.

#973 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm crushing on Yukio

#974 Posted by jhazzroucher (13953 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

Storm crushing on Yukio

i have that issue. : )

#975 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

Storm crushing on Yukio

hahahaha............I love how Yukio backflipped the hell away. She is too wise. "And death the prize that awaits us all."

#976 Posted by jhazzroucher (13953 posts) - - Show Bio

I only like Yukio when she and Storm were fighting the Phalanx

#977 Posted by jhazzroucher (13953 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm and Superboy Prime! : )

#978 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

Storm crushing on Yukio

hahahaha............I love how Yukio backflipped the hell away. She is too wise. "And death the prize that awaits us all."

Yukio is easily one of my favorite support characters. She just has a zest about her.

#979 Posted by jhazzroucher (13953 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

Storm crushing on Yukio

hahahaha............I love how Yukio backflipped the hell away. She is too wise. "And death the prize that awaits us all."

Yukio is easily one of my favorite support characters. She just has a zest about her.

not me

#980 Posted by jhazzroucher (13953 posts) - - Show Bio

HOw about Storm and Sentry?

#981 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm and Gambit have an interesting relationship. I never really view the as romantic based on Remy being introduced with a child Storm so that gets a tad strange, but hey they have kissed.

#982 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio

HOw about Storm and Sentry?

He's dead, he's also married. I also don't think she'd date Sentry because his powers are unstable and he switches personalities so it's almost pointless to even try and be his friend. The only real relationship you can have with Sentry is leading a team he's on. Anything else serves no purpose.

Moderator
#984 Posted by aerokinesis (529 posts) - - Show Bio

@phoenixofthetides said:

I really think she could get along well with Falcon. He is under-used, is used to being support for more powerful characters, and ever since Ororos' first meeting with Warren, she has been fascinated by superhumans who can fly without "faking it" by using their powers indirectly. She was quite taken with Warren's wings. Also, he's another character whose identity doesn't revolve around being of African descent.

I totally said this pages earlier!!!! Glad someone agrees!!!!

#985 Posted by jhazzroucher (13953 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

HOw about Storm and Sentry?

He's dead, he's also married. I also don't think she'd date Sentry because his powers are unstable and he switches personalities so it's almost pointless to even try and be his friend. The only real relationship you can have with Sentry is leading a team he's on. Anything else serves no purpose.

I see. Both of them have weather powers too right?

#986 Posted by jhazzroucher (13953 posts) - - Show Bio

@phoenixofthetides said:

I really think she could get along well with Falcon. He is under-used, is used to being support for more powerful characters, and ever since Ororos' first meeting with Warren, she has been fascinated by superhumans who can fly without "faking it" by using their powers indirectly. She was quite taken with Warren's wings. Also, he's another character whose identity doesn't revolve around being of African descent.

I totally said this pages earlier!!!! Glad someone agrees!!!!

Not for me

#987 Edited by poisonfleur (2711 posts) - - Show Bio

@phoenixofthetides said:

I really think she could get along well with Falcon. He is under-used, is used to being support for more powerful characters, and ever since Ororos' first meeting with Warren, she has been fascinated by superhumans who can fly without "faking it" by using their powers indirectly. She was quite taken with Warren's wings. Also, he's another character whose identity doesn't revolve around being of African descent.

I totally said this pages earlier!!!! Glad someone agrees!!!!

I KNOW you did not use that GIF just to say that. Talk about overkill! LOL

#988 Posted by poisonfleur (2711 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

Storm crushing on Yukio

hahahaha............I love how Yukio backflipped the hell away. She is too wise. "And death the prize that awaits us all."

Yukio is easily one of my favorite support characters. She just has a zest about her.

Yes! Yukio and Storm would be the Sailor Neptune and Uranus of the Marvel Universe the Entire Comic world. It would be such a hot read-- Let's hope Yukio still ain't in a wheel chair....

#989 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

Storm crushing on Yukio

hahahaha............I love how Yukio backflipped the hell away. She is too wise. "And death the prize that awaits us all."

Yukio is easily one of my favorite support characters. She just has a zest about her.

Yes! Yukio and Storm would be the Sailor Neptune and Uranus of the Marvel Universe the Entire Comic world. It would be such a hot read-- Let's hope Yukio still ain't in a wheel chair....

If I could convince Marvel to make a freaking Storm series. UGH! The struggle of Yukio dealing with her condition with Ororo's support would be my emotional element. Like first f__king arc. Storm's ruby would be stolen from the hand and she would go to Japan after a brief chat with Gambit "cause they have history" saying she could handle it then I'd go all into her visiting Yukio followed by an emotional epilogue and some heavily suggestive romantic tension.

#990 Posted by aerokinesis (529 posts) - - Show Bio

@aerokinesis said:

@phoenixofthetides said:

I really think she could get along well with Falcon. He is under-used, is used to being support for more powerful characters, and ever since Ororos' first meeting with Warren, she has been fascinated by superhumans who can fly without "faking it" by using their powers indirectly. She was quite taken with Warren's wings. Also, he's another character whose identity doesn't revolve around being of African descent.

I totally said this pages earlier!!!! Glad someone agrees!!!!

I KNOW you did not use that GIF just to say that. Talk about overkill! LOL

#991 Edited by jhazzroucher (13953 posts) - - Show Bio

@poisonfleur said:

@blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

Storm crushing on Yukio

hahahaha............I love how Yukio backflipped the hell away. She is too wise. "And death the prize that awaits us all."

Yukio is easily one of my favorite support characters. She just has a zest about her.

Yes! Yukio and Storm would be the Sailor Neptune and Uranus of the Marvel Universe the Entire Comic world. It would be such a hot read-- Let's hope Yukio still ain't in a wheel chair....

If I could convince Marvel to make a freaking Storm series. UGH! The struggle of Yukio dealing with her condition with Ororo's support would be my emotional element. Like first f__king arc. Storm's ruby would be stolen from the hand and she would go to Japan after a brief chat with Gambit "cause they have history" saying she could handle it then I'd go all into her visiting Yukio followed by an emotional epilogue and some heavily suggestive romantic tension.

the ruby will tell us more about her connection to magic.

#992 Edited by PhoenixoftheTides (3274 posts) - - Show Bio

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

I really think she could get along well with Falcon. He is under-used, is used to being support for more powerful characters, and ever since Ororos' first meeting with Warren, she has been fascinated by superhumans who can fly without "faking it" by using their powers indirectly. She was quite taken with Warren's wings. Also, he's another character whose identity doesn't revolve around being of African descent.

I don't like him to be paired to Storm. If every black superhero was single in Marvel, I would prefer Storm and Luke Cage.

Hmmm, it's been a while since I read a comic with both of them in it, but I remember Luke Cage telling Storm off on two occasions back in the day. The first was when he and Misty Knight were showing Storm the ghettos of New York back in the '70s and more recently. So I kind of cross him off the relationship list since they really don't seem to share any interests or personality traits whereas The Falcon and Storm are both idealistic and love flying.

#993 Posted by jhazzroucher (13953 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

I really think she could get along well with Falcon. He is under-used, is used to being support for more powerful characters, and ever since Ororos' first meeting with Warren, she has been fascinated by superhumans who can fly without "faking it" by using their powers indirectly. She was quite taken with Warren's wings. Also, he's another character whose identity doesn't revolve around being of African descent.

I don't like him to be paired to Storm. If every black superhero was single in Marvel, I would prefer Storm and Luke Cage.

Hmmm, it's been a while since I read a comic with both of them in it, but I remember Luke Cage telling Storm off on two occasions back in the day. The first was when he and Misty Knight were showing Storm the ghettos of New York back in the '70s and more recently. So I kind of cross him off the relationship list since they really don't seem to share any interests or personality traits whereas The Falcon and Storm are both idealistic and love flying.

But I think Luke Cage is somewhat more interesting since he's not serious all the time, compared to BP.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.