The Storm Pairing Thread

#901 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm and Wolverine is only temporary until further notice is given

#902 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

Storm and Wolverine is only temporary until further notice is given

They aren't a couple anyway. Just f__king a relationship does not make.

#903 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

Storm and Wolverine is only temporary until further notice is given

They aren't a couple anyway. Just f__king a relationship does not make.

HAHAHA IKR?!

#904 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

Till they go public, it's just biz as usual

#905 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10505 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

Till they go public, it's just biz as usual

Same here for me. I'm not investing in this being nothing more than a friends with benefits type deal going on with Wolverine and Storm. Which I am cool with for the time being. Potential for more? I think so...will it happen? ....possibly but doubtful.

Online
#906 Posted by jhazzroucher (15809 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm and Wolverine is going to be permanent

#907 Posted by jhazzroucher (15809 posts) - - Show Bio

you just wait

#908 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm and Psylocke.

Just you wait.

#909 Posted by Samimista (20717 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

Storm and Psylocke.

Just you wait.

#910 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista: Thanks for that.

#911 Posted by jhazzroucher (15809 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

@Decoy Elite said:

Storm and Psylocke.

Just you wait.

they're never gonna be lovers

#912 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: Why do you have to say that every time you see that ship? How about we agree to just leave eachother ships alone in this case? I won't bad talk Wolverine/Storm and you leave Stormlocke alone, eh?

Although I'll still attack Sporn with the furry of an angry badger. >.>

#913 Posted by jhazzroucher (15809 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@jhazzroucher: Why do you have to say that every time you see that ship? How about we agree to just leave eachother ships alone in this case? I won't bad talk Wolverine/Storm and you leave Stormlocke alone, eh?

Although I'll still attack Sporn with the furry of an angry badger. >.>

i don't bad talk. they're good friends.

#914 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@jhazzroucher: Why do you have to say that every time you see that ship? How about we agree to just leave eachother ships alone in this case? I won't bad talk Wolverine/Storm and you leave Stormlocke alone, eh?

Although I'll still attack Sporn with the furry of an angry badger. >.>

i don't bad talk. they're good friends.

And I say they could be more. Just because we disagree doesn't mean you need to quote disagreeing every time I say so.

#915 Posted by jhazzroucher (15809 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@jhazzroucher: Why do you have to say that every time you see that ship? How about we agree to just leave eachother ships alone in this case? I won't bad talk Wolverine/Storm and you leave Stormlocke alone, eh?

Although I'll still attack Sporn with the furry of an angry badger. >.>

i don't bad talk. they're good friends.

And I say they could be more. Just because we disagree doesn't mean you need to quote disagreeing every time I say so.

ok. i'm cool with that. : )

#916 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

Storm and Psylocke.

Just you wait.

Getting there.

#917 Posted by Fallen_Crippled (6455 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm & Firestorm

#918 Posted by Stormultt (5317 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

Storm and Wolverine is going to be permanent

I know Marvel will try this and I just want to slap the taste out of their mouths for it.

#919 Posted by butterflykyss (3916 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@Decoy Elite said:

Storm and Psylocke.

Just you wait.

Getting there.

is this a preview from UXF 3 already??

#920 Posted by Walzo (4355 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

Storm and Psylocke.

Just you wait.

#921 Posted by jhazzroucher (15809 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@Decoy Elite said:

Storm and Psylocke.

Just you wait.

Getting there.

it's sisterhood and nothing else. : )

thanks for posting this awesome image,. : )

#922 Posted by jhazzroucher (15809 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm and Wolverine forever!

#923 Posted by butterflykyss (3916 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@Blood1991 said:

@Decoy Elite said:

Storm and Psylocke.

Just you wait.

Getting there.

it's sisterhood and nothing else. : )

thanks for posting this awesome image,. : )

yes i agree sisterhood and nothing else...

#924 Posted by jhazzroucher (15809 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@Blood1991 said:

@Decoy Elite said:

Storm and Psylocke.

Just you wait.

Getting there.

it's sisterhood and nothing else. : )

thanks for posting this awesome image,. : )

yes i agree sisterhood and nothing else...

THANK YOU. : )

#925 Posted by jhazzroucher (15809 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss:

I hope you'll agree with me for Storm and Wolverine.

But I know it will never happen. hehehe : )

#926 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: Hey remember when I said that I'd leave your ship alone if you left mine alone?

Remember how you agreed to that?

#927 Posted by jhazzroucher (15809 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@jhazzroucher: Hey remember when I said that I'd leave your ship alone if you left mine alone?

Remember how you agreed to that?

oh ok. i forgot

#928 Posted by Walzo (4355 posts) - - Show Bio

Stormstroke?

Storm and Deathstroke?

#929 Posted by jhazzroucher (15809 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite: But if i have to agree, I would prefer Storm and Psylocke than Storm and Yukio

#930 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@Walzo said:

Stormstroke?

Storm and Deathstroke?

I can see that horrible pairing giving someone a stroke. :V

#931 Posted by Walzo (4355 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@Walzo said:

Stormstroke?

Storm and Deathstroke?

I can see that horrible pairing giving someone a stroke. :V

I'd love to see some Stroke on Storm action.

#932 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@Walzo: One of these days you're going to throw out a really good ship out of nowhere. XD

#933 Posted by Walzo (4355 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite:

Storm and Lobo!

Am I there yet?

#934 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@Walzo: You're so cold you're in the Antarctic.

#935 Posted by Walzo (4355 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite:

That's good right?

#936 Posted by jhazzroucher (15809 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@Walzo said:

Stormstroke?

Storm and Deathstroke?

I can see that horrible pairing giving someone a stroke. :V

hmmm.. team up is fine

#937 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@Walzo said:

@Decoy Elite:

That's good right?

No.

@jhazzroucher said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@Walzo said:

Stormstroke?

Storm and Deathstroke?

I can see that horrible pairing giving someone a stroke. :V

hmmm.. team up is fine

He means them as a couple, which would be terrible.

#938 Posted by jhazzroucher (15809 posts) - - Show Bio

@Walzo said:

@Decoy Elite:

Storm and Lobo!

Am I there yet?

Lobo courting Storm would be interesting. : )

#939 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Words fail me.

#940 Posted by Walzo (4355 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

Words fail me.

I... I wasn't being serious about the Lobo and Storm thing....

But.... agreement....

#941 Posted by jhazzroucher (15809 posts) - - Show Bio

@Walzo said:

@Decoy Elite said:

Words fail me.

I... I wasn't being serious about the Lobo and Storm thing....

But.... agreement....

Lobo courting Storm is interesting. I didn't say i would find a Storm and Lobo pairing interesting

#942 Posted by jhazzroucher (15809 posts) - - Show Bio

how about Storm and Spider-man?

#943 Posted by krspaceT (1484 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm and Power Girl?

#944 Posted by jhazzroucher (15809 posts) - - Show Bio

@krspaceT said:

Storm and Power Girl?

Hmmmm... I think that sounds cool.

#945 Posted by jhazzroucher (15809 posts) - - Show Bio

or Storm and Supergirl

#946 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

how about Storm and Spider-man?

[joke]

[/joke]

Seriously though, no. Never.

#947 Posted by jhazzroucher (15809 posts) - - Show Bio

it's not a joke. Storm and Spider-man would be a good pairing

#948 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

it's not a joke. Storm and Spider-man would be a good pairing

No they wouldn't. I know you doubt my knowledge of Storm at times but trust me when I say I know Spider-Man. Storm is not his sort of girl.

And I bet Spidey isn't Storm's kind of guy.

#949 Posted by jhazzroucher (15809 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@jhazzroucher said:

it's not a joke. Storm and Spider-man would be a good pairing

No they wouldn't. I know you doubt my knowledge of Storm at times but trust me when I say I know Spider-Man. Storm is not his sort of girl.

And I bet Spidey isn't Storm's kind of guy.

for you but for me they're also a nearly perfect match

#950 Posted by jhazzroucher (15809 posts) - - Show Bio

and Storm and Spider-man start with the letter "s" : )

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.