The Storm Pairing Thread

#1 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

We have about five threads focusing on Storm's love life and who she should be with so lets cut down on the clutter and use one thread. The Storm pairing thread! Think Storm and Venom should be a thing? Put it here! Think Aquaman should ditch his ocean queen for a weather goddess? Whatever floats your boat here!

#2 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Storm/Stilt-Man is better than half the Storm ships I've heard. And I don't think Storm/Stilt-Man is a good ship.

#3 Edited by Avenger85 (1602 posts) - - Show Bio

I like donuts

#4 Edited by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenger85 said:

I like donuts

I ship you and donuts so hard.

@Decoy Elite said:

I think Storm/Stilt-Man is better than half the Storm ships I've heard. And I don't think Storm/Stilt-Man is a good ship.

There were just to damn many for this not to exist. A shame it was necessary.

#5 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: I think the thread's a good idea.

I'm more of complaining to open air about how silly the Storm ships seem to be. Especially Storm/Thor.

#6 Posted by Avenger85 (1602 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: LOL what does that even mean ?

#7 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@Blood1991: I think the thread's a good idea.

I'm more of complaining to open air about how silly the Storm ships seem to be. Especially Storm/Thor.

I don't really get that one either really. What would she really do if she hung out with him all the time? With Black Panther and Wolverine she is not only a romantic pairing, but a huge asset power wise. With Thor she would just sit around and drink wine. Meh whatever you like, you like I suppose.

#8 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenger85 said:

@Blood1991: LOL what does that even mean ?

I think you and donuts should make baby donut holes because you like them so much. I don't judge you love that donut.

#9 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: Which do you personally ship?

#10 Posted by Avenger85 (1602 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: No I dont like screwing donuts LOL> I like donuts with coffee.

#11 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@Blood1991: I think the thread's a good idea.

I'm more of complaining to open air about how silly the Storm ships seem to be. Especially Storm/Thor.

I don't really get that one either really. What would she really do if she hung out with him all the time? With Black Panther and Wolverine she is not only a romantic pairing, but a huge asset power wise. With Thor she would just sit around and drink wine. Meh whatever you like, you like I suppose.

The big issue for me is that they don't really seem to mesh at all. Plus Storm's "I am a goddess" thing doesn't really sit well when she's sitting next to Thor.

#12 Posted by Avenger85 (1602 posts) - - Show Bio

How about Peter Pan ?

#13 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenger85 said:

@Blood1991: No I dont like screwing donuts LOL> I like donuts with coffee.

Scandalous! Remember this is a PG13 forum!

@ReVamp said:

@Blood1991: Which do you personally ship?

I wanted her and Black Panther to work and I think if the relationship had been built up and given the right creative team it would have been beneficial to both characters, but sadly it was a squandered opportunity. Out of who she has been with Forge has been her best partner, though I kinda like the idea of her and Yukio becoming more than friends.

#14 Edited by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@Blood1991 said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@Blood1991: I think the thread's a good idea.

I'm more of complaining to open air about how silly the Storm ships seem to be. Especially Storm/Thor.

I don't really get that one either really. What would she really do if she hung out with him all the time? With Black Panther and Wolverine she is not only a romantic pairing, but a huge asset power wise. With Thor she would just sit around and drink wine. Meh whatever you like, you like I suppose.

The big issue for me is that they don't really seem to mesh at all. Plus Storm's "I am a goddess" thing doesn't really sit well when she's sitting next to Thor.

When Thor is written poorly he is a dumb oaf when Storm is written badly she is an easily taken down side character with a god complex.... It would be a story from hell. If written well I could see a one shot, but never more than casual flirting.

#15 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: Agreed.

#16 Posted by Ren_ (1678 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a fan of the Storm and Yukio pairing.

#17 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm/Psylocke is actually a legit good ship idea. They really do mesh well and with both characters being bi wouldn't really seem forced or stupid.

#18 Posted by Avenger85 (1602 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a fan of Ronald McDonald & Storm pairing.

#19 Posted by butterflykyss (3914 posts) - - Show Bio

i love what im seein in this thread carry on!!!!@Avenger85 said:

I like donuts

loves this!!!!

#20 Posted by Storm Calling (3542 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't see Storm tied down with anyone at the moment for any long period. Even with Wolverine.

#21 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenger85 said:

I'm a fan of Ronald McDonald & Storm pairing.

Their children would be ugly as sin...shame on you

I wish to heavens that Marvel would've appreciated her marriage more.....I've re-written just about every story Hudlin has ever written for them....twas a good read, in my head.lol

#22 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@Avenger85 said:

I'm a fan of Ronald McDonald & Storm pairing.

Their children would be ugly as sin...shame on you

I wish to heavens that Marvel would've appreciated her marriage more.....I've re-written just about every story Hudlin has ever written for them....twas a good read, in my head.lol

I'll take a McRoro to go please.

#23 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Avenger85 said:

I'm a fan of Ronald McDonald & Storm pairing.

Their children would be ugly as sin...shame on you

I wish to heavens that Marvel would've appreciated her marriage more.....I've re-written just about every story Hudlin has ever written for them....twas a good read, in my head.lol

I'll take a McRoro to go please.

They have a fusion attack where Storm makes it rain............milkshakes

#24 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

I always thought (COMPLETELY RANDOM) a Brother Voodoo relationship would have been very intriguing

#25 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Avenger85 said:

I'm a fan of Ronald McDonald & Storm pairing.

Their children would be ugly as sin...shame on you

I wish to heavens that Marvel would've appreciated her marriage more.....I've re-written just about every story Hudlin has ever written for them....twas a good read, in my head.lol

I'll take a McRoro to go please.

They have a fusion attack where Storm makes it rain............milkshakes

Lol She'll take them down with a McFlurry

@White Mage said:

I always thought (COMPLETELY RANDOM) a Brother Voodoo relationship would have been very intriguing

I would like to see them actually interact, before making a decision, but I wouldn't be opposed as long as it didn't become a cheap stunt to push him.

#26 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Avenger85 said:

I'm a fan of Ronald McDonald & Storm pairing.

Their children would be ugly as sin...shame on you

I wish to heavens that Marvel would've appreciated her marriage more.....I've re-written just about every story Hudlin has ever written for them....twas a good read, in my head.lol

I'll take a McRoro to go please.

They have a fusion attack where Storm makes it rain............milkshakes

Lol She'll take them down with a McFlurry

@White Mage said:

I always thought (COMPLETELY RANDOM) a Brother Voodoo relationship would have been very intriguing

I would like to see them actually interact, before making a decision, but I wouldn't be opposed as long as it didn't become a cheap stunt to push him.

Conjure M&M's for extra effect

I've always wanted her with a very religious man...and Brother Voodoo is a white magic using witch doctor......they could have a very mystical flow

#27 Edited by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Avenger85 said:

I'm a fan of Ronald McDonald & Storm pairing.

Their children would be ugly as sin...shame on you

I wish to heavens that Marvel would've appreciated her marriage more.....I've re-written just about every story Hudlin has ever written for them....twas a good read, in my head.lol

I'll take a McRoro to go please.

They have a fusion attack where Storm makes it rain............milkshakes

Lol She'll take them down with a McFlurry

@White Mage said:

I always thought (COMPLETELY RANDOM) a Brother Voodoo relationship would have been very intriguing

I would like to see them actually interact, before making a decision, but I wouldn't be opposed as long as it didn't become a cheap stunt to push him.

Conjure M&M's for extra effect

I've always wanted her with a very religious man...and Brother Voodoo is a white magic using witch doctor......they could have a very mystical flow

Hmmm I honestly don't know much about him, but it could be an excellent excuse to look into her heritage and the magic aspects of it.

#28 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Avenger85 said:

I'm a fan of Ronald McDonald & Storm pairing.

Their children would be ugly as sin...shame on you

I wish to heavens that Marvel would've appreciated her marriage more.....I've re-written just about every story Hudlin has ever written for them....twas a good read, in my head.lol

I'll take a McRoro to go please.

They have a fusion attack where Storm makes it rain............milkshakes

Lol She'll take them down with a McFlurry

@White Mage said:

I always thought (COMPLETELY RANDOM) a Brother Voodoo relationship would have been very intriguing

I would like to see them actually interact, before making a decision, but I wouldn't be opposed as long as it didn't become a cheap stunt to push him.

Conjure M&M's for extra effect

I've always wanted her with a very religious man...and Brother Voodoo is a white magic using witch doctor......they could have a very mystical flow

Hmmm I honestly don't know much about him, but it could be an excellent excuse to look into her heritage and magic the aspects of it.

NOW you see why I would want something like this relationship.lol

#29 Posted by Avenger85 (1602 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, free cheeseburgers and fries for life for Ororo !!!

oh wait. You meant Voodoo, sorry....

#30 Posted by butterflykyss (3914 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

I always thought (COMPLETELY RANDOM) a Brother Voodoo relationship would have been very intriguing

y???

#31 Posted by aerokinesis (529 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm & Shemar Moore ftw!!!

#32 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

I always thought (COMPLETELY RANDOM) a Brother Voodoo relationship would have been very intriguing

y???

To make her mystical side come out to play.lol

#33 Posted by chasereis (794 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm surprised no seems to remember that big fling Ororo had with old Vlad...that cool in strange kind of way. It also spawned that Bloodstorm character in Mutant X.

#34 Posted by Roddy010 (5142 posts) - - Show Bio

@Storm Calling said:

I can't see Storm tied down with anyone at the moment for any long period. Even with Wolverine.

Agreed with this.

#35 Posted by Avenger85 (1602 posts) - - Show Bio

@Roddy010: Yup, seems like she & Logan are gonna be bang-buddies for life lol.

UNLESS, Ronald McDonald comes along to steal Ororo's heart.

#36 Posted by Roddy010 (5142 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenger85 said:

@Roddy010: Yup, seems like she & Logan are gonna be bang-buddies for life lol.

UNLESS, Ronald McDonald comes along to steal Ororo's heart.

Lmao they would have some fugly yet powerful children.

#37 Posted by Avenger85 (1602 posts) - - Show Bio

@Roddy010: And they're literally gonna make it RAIN cheeseburgets & fries ll the time ! D:

#38 Posted by butterflykyss (3914 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

I always thought (COMPLETELY RANDOM) a Brother Voodoo relationship would have been very intriguing

y???

To make her mystical side come out to play.lol

hmmm that would be interesting.. i don't kno much about his character but he seems like a creeper...

i don't think storm would want to deal with a creeper

#39 Posted by butterflykyss (3914 posts) - - Show Bio

@aerokinesis said:

Storm & Shemar Moore ftw!!!

wait a minute.. Shemar is my boo.. sorry Ororo.. I love you and all but I will cut you if you come near mine

#40 Posted by Roddy010 (5142 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss: Lmao is that Chelsea from "That's So Raven"?

#41 Posted by butterflykyss (3914 posts) - - Show Bio

@Roddy010 said:

@butterflykyss: Lmao is that Chelsea from "That's So Raven"?

yes it is lol!!!!

#42 Posted by jhazzroucher (15072 posts) - - Show Bio

Pokemon

#43 Posted by butterflykyss (3914 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: wat

#44 Posted by jhazzroucher (15072 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher: wat

Storm and Pokemon. : )

#45 Posted by butterflykyss (3914 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher: wat

Storm and Pokemon. : )

hmmm no...

#46 Posted by jhazzroucher (15072 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher: wat

Storm and Pokemon. : )

hmmm no...

Storm and Psyduck?

#47 Posted by butterflykyss (3914 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher: wat

Storm and Pokemon. : )

hmmm no...

Storm and Psyduck?

why psyduck

#48 Posted by jhazzroucher (15072 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher: wat

Storm and Pokemon. : )

hmmm no...

Storm and Psyduck?

why psyduck

cos he's my favorite in pokemon. : )

#49 Posted by Avenger85 (1602 posts) - - Show Bio

I still feel Ronald McDonald would be the best soulmate for Storm.

#50 Posted by butterflykyss (3914 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: i guess, i dont think storm would like dating a duk

@Avenger85 said:

I still feel Ronald McDonald would be the best soulmate for Storm.

why?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.