Storm's flash freezing

  • 118 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#1 Posted by The_Wind_Dancer (62 posts) - - Show Bio

How fast can storm flash freez someone? Is it instantaneous or does it take time? if possible please post scans, thnx. =)

#2 Posted by Sideslash (5918 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Wind_Dancer said:

How fast can storm flash freez someone? Is it instantaneous or does it take time? if possible please post scans, thnx. =)

Any more questions?
#3 Posted by The_Wind_Dancer (62 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks heaps!! :)

#4 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman's better.

#5 Posted by butterflykyss (3958 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

Iceman's better.

this is relevant how?

on topic.. yes its instantaneous

#6 Posted by Original_Sin (356 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

Iceman's better.

this is relevant how?

It's not. It's trolling.

#7 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10834 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

Iceman's better.

this is relevant how?

on topic.. yes its instantaneous

And him being better is debatable. At least Storm has options to how she flash-freezes :-P. Monsoon rain + temperature drop, freezing winds, katabatic ice storm + moisture amp, drawing hyper-cold air from the edge of space, or just a straight temperature drop is more impressive.

#8 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@butterflykyss said:

Iceman's better.

this is relevant how?

on topic.. yes its instantaneous

And him being better is debatable. At least Storm has options to how she flash-freezes :-P. Monsoon rain + temperature drop, freezing winds, katabatic ice storm + moisture amp, drawing hyper-cold air from the edge of space, or just a straight temperature drop is more impressive.

An any way didnt Storm teach Iceman how to use his powers with more ease after Emma unlocked his full potential. Im sure she said something about how Storm will teach you how to control the new powers.

But anyway I things out of all the weather users/weather element users Storm has the most control over them since shes much more in-tuned with her powers than most.

OH OH QUESTION I ALWAYS FORGET. Which comic was it when she flash froze like a area but she had like a alien looking face at the time. An no not the Xtreme X-men Sanctions it was when she had the purple outfit. I want to read it again.

#9 Edited by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

Iceman's better.

this is relevant how?

'Cuz Iceman's better.

#10 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10834 posts) - - Show Bio

@MagnificentStorm said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@butterflykyss said:

Iceman's better.

this is relevant how?

on topic.. yes its instantaneous

And him being better is debatable. At least Storm has options to how she flash-freezes :-P. Monsoon rain + temperature drop, freezing winds, katabatic ice storm + moisture amp, drawing hyper-cold air from the edge of space, or just a straight temperature drop is more impressive.

An any way didnt Storm teach Iceman how to use his powers with more ease after Emma unlocked his full potential. Im sure she said something about how Storm will teach you how to control the new powers.

But anyway I things out of all the weather users/weather element users Storm has the most control over them since shes much more in-tuned with her powers than most.

OH OH QUESTION I ALWAYS FORGET. Which comic was it when she flash froze like a area but she had like a alien looking face at the time. An no not the Xtreme X-men Sanctions it was when she had the purple outfit. I want to read it again.

It's the X-Men Black Sun story arc. Issue #2

And yes Iceman came to Storm for tutelage in the use of his powers. Her powerset definitely gives her distinct environmental advantages. One example is in an area devoid of or with limited moisture characters like Iceman's power can significantly limited. With Storm's powers she can draw moisture to pretty much where ever she is on the planet to generate her desired effects.

#11 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

THANKS YOUR AMAZING

An yep sure does if she had the necessary elements should could easily make a flash flood an freeze the water thats double trouble there

#12 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@MagnificentStorm said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@butterflykyss said:

Iceman's better.

this is relevant how?

on topic.. yes its instantaneous

And him being better is debatable. At least Storm has options to how she flash-freezes :-P. Monsoon rain + temperature drop, freezing winds, katabatic ice storm + moisture amp, drawing hyper-cold air from the edge of space, or just a straight temperature drop is more impressive.

An any way didnt Storm teach Iceman how to use his powers with more ease after Emma unlocked his full potential. Im sure she said something about how Storm will teach you how to control the new powers.

But anyway I things out of all the weather users/weather element users Storm has the most control over them since shes much more in-tuned with her powers than most.

OH OH QUESTION I ALWAYS FORGET. Which comic was it when she flash froze like a area but she had like a alien looking face at the time. An no not the Xtreme X-men Sanctions it was when she had the purple outfit. I want to read it again.

It's the X-Men Black Sun story arc. Issue #2

And yes Iceman came to Storm for tutelage in the use of his powers. Her powerset definitely gives her distinct environmental advantages. One example is in an area devoid of or with limited moisture characters like Iceman's power can significantly limited. With Storm's powers she can draw moisture to pretty much where ever she is on the planet to generate her desired effects.

This cover is giving me Grace Jones vibes........which means I'm stimulated...........sexually

#13 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10834 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage: Lol...BAM!

#14 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage: Lol...BAM!

.......................................That's been in my gallery for yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love her so!!!!

#15 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10834 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage: I saw this picture of her with a quick google and she looked amazing.

#16 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage: I saw this picture of her with a quick google and she looked amazing.

She's more of what I had in mind for Storm. So many people think that Storm is just "beautiful". But damn it, the woman is scary too. I don't want the "Seventeen Magazine" pretty model appearance......I want VOGUE

#17 Posted by poisonfleur (3136 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

Iceman's better.

this is relevant how?

on topic.. yes its instantaneous

THANK YOU!^

#18 Posted by poisonfleur (3136 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage: Lol...BAM!

.......................................That's been in my gallery for yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love her so!!!!

OMGosh-- My Mom went to highschool with her in Jamaica. Grace Jones is Boss-- The Original Rihanna-- The Original Amazon! XD Love her! <3 <3 <3

Her and Miss Lady Kier from Deeee-lite!

#19 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1545 posts) - - Show Bio

are you people really saying you think grace joins is a good Storm? oh gawd........

#20 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

@SupremeHyperion said:

are you people really saying you think grace joins is a good Storm? oh gawd........

Hell yeah I'm saying that Grace Jones would be a good Storm....well, physically younger of course

#21 Posted by butterflykyss (3958 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@MagnificentStorm said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@butterflykyss said:

Iceman's better.

this is relevant how?

on topic.. yes its instantaneous

And him being better is debatable. At least Storm has options to how she flash-freezes :-P. Monsoon rain + temperature drop, freezing winds, katabatic ice storm + moisture amp, drawing hyper-cold air from the edge of space, or just a straight temperature drop is more impressive.

An any way didnt Storm teach Iceman how to use his powers with more ease after Emma unlocked his full potential. Im sure she said something about how Storm will teach you how to control the new powers.

But anyway I things out of all the weather users/weather element users Storm has the most control over them since shes much more in-tuned with her powers than most.

OH OH QUESTION I ALWAYS FORGET. Which comic was it when she flash froze like a area but she had like a alien looking face at the time. An no not the Xtreme X-men Sanctions it was when she had the purple outfit. I want to read it again.

It's the X-Men Black Sun story arc. Issue #2

And yes Iceman came to Storm for tutelage in the use of his powers. Her powerset definitely gives her distinct environmental advantages. One example is in an area devoid of or with limited moisture characters like Iceman's power can significantly limited. With Storm's powers she can draw moisture to pretty much where ever she is on the planet to generate her desired effects.

I'm going to have to have to piggy back on what Magnificentstorm said.. You are sooo freaking amazing. And i love your explanation on how Iceman's power can be significantly limited depending on his environment, where the same is not true for the All-Mother Goddess.

#22 Posted by butterflykyss (3958 posts) - - Show Bio

@SupremeHyperion said:

are you people really saying you think grace joins is a good Storm? oh gawd........

What's wrong with Grace Jones?? She was a supermodel back in the 70s and even if you look at the cover of the image Thunder posted, her features are very strong like Grace's:

#23 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1545 posts) - - Show Bio

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo

#24 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

@SupremeHyperion said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo

.......................yes

#25 Posted by Storm Calling (3650 posts) - - Show Bio

Grace is a bit too... "strong" for my taste. But she is undoubtedly beautiful.

#26 Posted by butterflykyss (3958 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@SupremeHyperion said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo

.......................yes

lol..

@Storm Calling said:

Grace is a bit too... "strong" for my taste. But she is undoubtedly beautiful.

hahaha.. i can understand why you say that.. i honestly wouldn't want her as storm either.. but that resemblance in that cover and grace is uncanny imo

#27 Posted by Storm Calling (3650 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@SupremeHyperion said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo

.......................yes

lol..

@Storm Calling said:

Grace is a bit too... "strong" for my taste. But she is undoubtedly beautiful.

hahaha.. i can understand why you say that.. i honestly wouldn't want her as storm either.. but that resemblance in that cover and grace is uncanny imo

I agree here, the resemblance is uncanny. The artist most likely had her in mind when they drew Storm in that cover.

#28 Posted by butterflykyss (3958 posts) - - Show Bio

@Storm Calling said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@SupremeHyperion said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo

.......................yes

lol..

@Storm Calling said:

Grace is a bit too... "strong" for my taste. But she is undoubtedly beautiful.

hahaha.. i can understand why you say that.. i honestly wouldn't want her as storm either.. but that resemblance in that cover and grace is uncanny imo

I agree here, the resemblance is uncanny. The artist most likely had her in mind when they drew Storm in that cover.

hmmmm... indeed.. lol

#29 Edited by butterflykyss (3958 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

@butterflykyss said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

Iceman's better.

this is relevant how?

'Cuz Iceman's better.

In his AND YOUR dreams

AND WHAT???

#30 Posted by Storm Calling (3650 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@butterflykyss said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

Iceman's better.

this is relevant how?

'Cuz Iceman's better.

In his dreams

AND WHAT???

#31 Posted by butterflykyss (3958 posts) - - Show Bio

@Storm Calling said:

@butterflykyss said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@butterflykyss said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

Iceman's better.

this is relevant how?

'Cuz Iceman's better.

In his dreams

AND WHAT???

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS SC YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!!! LMAO!!!

#32 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

WHAT???

I'm sorry you had trouble reading my post.

I said

ICEMAN'S BETTER

:)

#33 Posted by butterflykyss (3958 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

@butterflykyss said:

WHAT???

I'm sorry you had trouble reading my post.

I said

ICEMAN'S BETTER

:)

Honey Bye with all that!

:)

#34 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

@Storm Calling said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@SupremeHyperion said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo

.......................yes

lol..

@Storm Calling said:

Grace is a bit too... "strong" for my taste. But she is undoubtedly beautiful.

hahaha.. i can understand why you say that.. i honestly wouldn't want her as storm either.. but that resemblance in that cover and grace is uncanny imo

I agree here, the resemblance is uncanny. The artist most likely had her in mind when they drew Storm in that cover.

Toned down, Grace could be a stunning Storm.........but she's rarely toned down, so that's why I'd be forced to vote no. She plays off of the androgynous look, but she can look surprisingly feminine when she wants too.lol

#35 Posted by butterflykyss (3958 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@Storm Calling said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@SupremeHyperion said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo

.......................yes

lol..

@Storm Calling said:

Grace is a bit too... "strong" for my taste. But she is undoubtedly beautiful.

hahaha.. i can understand why you say that.. i honestly wouldn't want her as storm either.. but that resemblance in that cover and grace is uncanny imo

I agree here, the resemblance is uncanny. The artist most likely had her in mind when they drew Storm in that cover.

Toned down, Grace could be a stunning Storm.........but she's rarely toned down, so that's why I'd be forced to vote no. She plays off of the androgynous look, but she can look surprisingly feminine when she wants too.lol

you got some images where she looks more feminine than masc??

#36 Posted by Storm Calling (3650 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

@butterflykyss said:

WHAT???

I'm sorry you had trouble reading my post.

I said

ICEMAN'S BETTER

:)

#37 Posted by butterflykyss (3958 posts) - - Show Bio

@Storm Calling said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@butterflykyss said:

WHAT???

I'm sorry you had trouble reading my post.

I said

ICEMAN'S BETTER

:)

hahahahahahha!

#38 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

@Storm Calling: Yes.

#39 Posted by butterflykyss (3958 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

how is he better when Iceman went to Storm for help on how to use his powers???

#40 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

how is he better when Iceman went to Storm for help on how to use his powers???

Because he is.

#41 Edited by butterflykyss (3958 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

@butterflykyss said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

how is he better when Iceman went to Storm for help on how to use his powers???

Because he is.

oh ok that makes so much more sense now.. thanks for the clarification.. you are a genius!!!

#42 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

The topics that exist in this forum.

#43 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

you are a genius!!!

I know.

Unlike Storm.

#44 Posted by butterflykyss (3958 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

@butterflykyss said:

you are a genius!!!

I know.

Unlike Storm.

**gasp** what is storm good at??? you seem to follow her a lot..

#45 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

what is storm good at???

#46 Edited by MagnificentStorm (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

@but

terflykyss said:

you are a genius!!!

I know.

Unlike Storm.

UH UH

#47 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@MagnificentStorm said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@but

terflykyss said:

you are a genius!!!

I know.

Unlike Storm.

UH UH

Yes, let us feed Venom. Has that ever worked for ANYBODY on Comicvine?

@Innervenom- Stop toying with the Storm fans you know we are an easily offended bunch. Play with the Thor or Hulk fans now they get 10 shades of p!ssed.

#48 Posted by butterflykyss (3958 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@MagnificentStorm said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@but

terflykyss said:

you are a genius!!!

I know.

Unlike Storm.

UH UH

Yes, let us feed Venom. Has that ever worked for ANYBODY on Comicvine?

@Innervenom- Stop toying with the Storm fans you know we are an easily offended bunch. Play with the Thor or Hulk fans now they get 10 shades of p!ssed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Yea.. he just needs attention blood... i figured I would feel the trolls I couldn't resist

#49 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: @butterflykyss:

#50 Posted by butterflykyss (3958 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

@Blood1991: @butterflykyss:

Storm is such a sensitive soul!!! Thanks Venom!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.