@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher: I've noticed

of course you would.

#203 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher: I've noticed

of course you would.

Well, you do tend to put it in our faces.

#204 Posted by jhazzroucher (15233 posts) - - Show Bio

I really hope she'll be in the movie

#205 Posted by jhazzroucher (15233 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyra Banks

#206 Posted by poisonfleur (2978 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to say-- I like X-men & their movies.. But the films are a snooze without Storm in them. How does she go from one of main characters to reduced to cameos..... >_>

I don't want to watch another x-film without Storm in it.

#207 Posted by Jalysia (53 posts) - - Show Bio

@poisonfleur:

^That's why I'm not too upset at the possilbity of her not being in DoFP.(I'm a little annoyed but that's it.) For one, Singer was the main culprit behind her not having much to do in the first two films, considering he was screenwriter, and director. If he had stuck around for the third film, she probably would have an even smaller role. I think those who have been announce by now are the ones who will have the larger roles, whereas anyone else might be either cut out entirely or relegated to cameos. (And this henges on whether or not some of these characters will "fit" in the film.)

Sucks, but it is what is. Who knows, maybe I will be proven wrong.

#208 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jalysia said:

@poisonfleur:

^That's why I'm not too upset at the possilbity of her not being in DoFP.(I'm a little annoyed but that's it.) For one, Singer was the main culprit behind her not having much to do in the first two films, considering he was screenwriter, and director. If he had stuck around for the third film, she probably would have an even smaller role. I think those who have been announce by now are the ones who will have the larger roles, whereas anyone else might be either cut out entirely or relegated to cameos. (And this henges on whether or not some of these characters will "fit" in the film.)

First Class was enjoyable for me. It's the Wolverine film(s) that concern me the most.lol

I can survive without Storm, but I can't live with poor portrayals of solid characters.......even Will-I-Am was killed off, and that was just dumb.

#209 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5772 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@Jalysia said:

@poisonfleur:

First Class was enjoyable for me. It's the Wolverine film(s) that concern me the most.lol

I can survive without Storm, but I can't live with poor portrayals of solid characters.......even Will-I-Am was killed off, and that was just dumb.

I wouldn't mind if Storm wasn't really in this film, if they're not going to give her a good role or just give her a cameo although, I hope they do her justice in the films.

#210 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@White Mage said:

@Jalysia said:

@poisonfleur:

I wouldn't mind if Storm wasn't really in this film, if they're not going to give her a good role or just give her a cameo although, I hope they do her justice in the films.

They just have to make the mutants REALLY interesting.....Rogue needs a fixin

#211 Posted by butterflykyss (3916 posts) - - Show Bio

@Storm_UltimateBadass said:

I just rewatched X-men trilogy and actually looking back at it, Yea i wanted Storm to kick Toads ass in Xmen but they were all supposed to be young mutants the Brotherhood were trained to an extent already so the outcome would be just as it was. Storm and Toads fight is still my fav when she comes through the doors wrecking havok. Im hoping Singer learned somethings and possibly could do a great Storm.

Im sorry even when storm was a street urchin as a child she shouldn't have been owned by TOad in the manner she was. The fact they had her all scared and timid when she was fighting him was just too much weak sauce for me..

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher: a mess...

did you tweet Singer already?

im not on twitter and i dont want her in this movie

why?

i don't want to see storm in another movie until marvel regain the rights of the x-titles.

Fox has done a great diservice to the image of storm in the mainstream imo

they make her too weak and background character

i want her on the next c-film. it's better to see her on the movie rather than not.

I am looking forward more to a better script and more screenview for Storm

hmmm no thats why so many peoople think she takes forever to create her powers, why we have anime storm... the effects will take yrs to erase

Singer might change his concept on showing the x-men's powers.

nope he did the first two he didnt even want her to fly... he was horrible for storm

Singer should already know his mistakes by now especially that he saw and knew the avengers movie was a success.

he had two chances to get her right and he didnt... the avengers i didnt like that movie either honestly

well, i really don't want Singer to be the director.

but like i always say, it's better to appear than not to appear.

even when they are not portrayed accurately...

Now you know that Jhazz is more than willing to settle for less

yea... it would seem as though you are right

#212 Posted by butterflykyss (3916 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jalysia said:

@poisonfleur:

QFT. You make a good point about the announcement of all the heavy hitters. I would prefer her not be in the film at all than getting what we saw with X1 and X2

#213 Posted by PassionFlower (960 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@Jalysia said:

@poisonfleur:

QFT. You make a good point about the announcement of all the heavy hitters. I would prefer her not be in the film at all than getting what we saw with X1 and X2

@butterflykyss said:

@Jalysia said:

@poisonfleur:

Agreed.

#214 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5772 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@White Mage said:

@Jalysia said:

@poisonfleur:

Oh yeah, Rogue really needs to be written better in the future movies. I hope they do Rogue justice this time around.

#215 Posted by jhazzroucher (15233 posts) - - Show Bio

@poisonfleur said:

I have to say-- I like X-men & their movies.. But the films are a snooze without Storm in them. How does she go from one of main characters to reduced to cameos..... >_>

I don't want to watch another x-film without Storm in it.

me too. Storm has to be in every x-film.

#216 Posted by Storm_UltimateBadass (297 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

I just rewatched X-men trilogy and actually looking back at it, Yea i wanted Storm to kick Toads ass in Xmen but they were all supposed to be young mutants the Brotherhood were trained to an extent already so the outcome would be just as it was. Storm and Toads fight is still my fav when she comes through the doors wrecking havok. Im hoping Singer learned somethings and possibly could do a great Storm.

Im sorry even when storm was a street urchin as a child she shouldn't have been owned by TOad in the manner she was. The fact they had her all scared and timid when she was fighting him was just too much weak sauce for me..

I agree being scared considering the hard life she had as a child, that was to much not sure were they were going with that.

#217 Posted by jhazzroucher (15233 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

I agree being scared considering the hard life she had as a child, that was to much not sure were they were going with that.

True!

#218 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@White Mage said:

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@White Mage said:

@Jalysia said:

@poisonfleur:

Oh yeah, Rogue really needs to be written better in the future movies. I hope they do Rogue justice this time around.

So do I. She can't simply be depowered for the entire movie

#219 Posted by Storm_UltimateBadass (297 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@White Mage said:

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@White Mage said:

@Jalysia said:

@poisonfleur:

I would love to have the bad ass southern belle from the 80's and 90's Rogue was, the brawler who kicked a@$

#220 Posted by jhazzroucher (15233 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage, I would also like a flying and superstrong Rogue

#221 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Question! Will they keep her purple spit?

#222 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@White Mage said:

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@White Mage said:

@Jalysia said:

@poisonfleur:

I would love to have the bad ass southern belle from the 80's and 90's Rogue was, the brawler who kicked a@$

It just doesn't make sense that that much sass doesn't have an equal amount of brute strength to accompany it. Her strength was just....natural

#223 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

I would at least love to see a matured Storm fight off sentinels....that would make me happy

#224 Posted by jhazzroucher (15233 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

I would at least love to see a matured Storm fight off sentinels....that would make me happy

That's just a playground for Storm. : )

#225 Edited by jhazzroucher (15233 posts) - - Show Bio

I definitely don't want to see a powerless Storm in an x-men movie. Perhaps i'm fine with it in a Storm movie. : )

#226 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

I wanna see her die heroically

#227 Posted by jhazzroucher (15233 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

no way!

#228 Posted by jhazzroucher (15233 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage: you know what happened to Darwin

#229 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

no way!

What do you think happened in the book?

#230 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

It's an alternate future Jhazz. You'll live

#231 Posted by jhazzroucher (15233 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

no way!

I dont' want her to die

#232 Posted by jhazzroucher (15233 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

indeed. so that means they can change it to not letting Storm die

#233 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

no way!

I dont' want her to die

Her death in the book was raw, and I loved it. She was valiant

#234 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

Her death will make people happy that she's still alive in the real world (movie version). The actual movie IS 2 DIFFERENT TIME PERIODS

#235 Posted by jhazzroucher (15233 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

no way!

I dont' want her to die

Her death in the book was raw, and I loved it. She was valiant

they can change it. no to death

#236 Posted by jhazzroucher (15233 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

Her death will make people happy that she's still alive in the real world (movie version). The actual movie IS 2 DIFFERENT TIME PERIODS

let Wolverine do it.

#237 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

let Wolverine do it.

Like he did Jean's? HELL NO

#238 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

Wolverine died, then Storm died. They fought for what they believed in

#239 Posted by jhazzroucher (15233 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

let Wolverine do it.

yes

#240 Posted by jhazzroucher (15233 posts) - - Show Bio

No to DEATH

#241 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

let Wolverine do it.

yes

You're a terrible visionary writer

#242 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

No to DEATH

Stick to the damn storyline, I say

#243 Posted by jhazzroucher (15233 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

let Wolverine do it.

yes

no i'm not

#244 Posted by jhazzroucher (15233 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

No to DEATH

what i'm trying to say is it's better for her to live than to die

#245 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

let Wolverine do it.

yes

no i'm not

You are, actually. No umph whatsoever

#246 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

No to DEATH

No, it's better her SHOW UP, remember your motto, Mr. Greedy?

#247 Posted by jhazzroucher (15233 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

let Wolverine do it.

yes

no i'm not

I am creative.

#248 Posted by jhazzroucher (15233 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

No to DEATH

cos it really is better to appear than not to appear

#249 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

let Wolverine do it.

yes

no i'm not

I am creative.

You're redundant. There's nothing fresh within you

#250 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

No to DEATH

cos it really is better to appear than not to appear

Her death will give her an impact. How are you not seeing this?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.