Storm & X-men Days of Future Past

#151 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jalysia said:

I figured Dwayne wouldn't be much a problem since he has the build. Granted, he doesn't look NOTHING like Bishop. As much as I want to lick his tattoos like you said, I think the role should be given to a more chocolately brotha. lol

I love your use of choclately.lol

................Why didn't Dwayne just do Magic Mike like I wanted him to?

#152 Posted by Jalysia (53 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL

Why did you want him to be in Magic MIke?

#153 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jalysia said:

LOL

Why did you want him to be in Magic MIke?

So that he'd strip! I ain't interested in talent! lol

#154 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jalysia: He's essentially my "Halle Berry was Catwoman" guy......he can be completely miscast, but I'll at least stare at him for a very long time.lol

#155 Posted by poisonfleur (2923 posts) - - Show Bio

Well So much for Storm having a decent-- or any role in days of future past... Fvck Bryan Singer's films.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1701664/x-men-days-of-future-past-halle-berry.jhtml

#156 Posted by xrs12 (16 posts) - - Show Bio

@poisonfleur said:

Well So much for Storm having a decent-- or any role in days of future past... Fvck Bryan Singer's films.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1701664/x-men-days-of-future-past-halle-berry.jhtml

Well that has just landed some excrement all over my day. I had so much faith in this movie and if I don't see some lightning ripping through some sentinels I will be highly devastated

#157 Posted by Storm Calling (3541 posts) - - Show Bio

@poisonfleur said:

Not surprised in the least bit. As I said, he wasn't even planning on including her with a significant role in his version of X3. I doubt even more now that Storm will have much of a role if she does appear in the film. It's disappointing but I can't say I'm surprised either.

#158 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Storm Calling said:

@poisonfleur said:

Not surprised in the least bit. As I said, he wasn't even planning on including her with a significant role in his version of X3. I doubt even more now that Storm will have much of a role if she does appear in the film. It's disappointing but I can't say I'm surprised either.

I'm not surprised, and I know he'd just kill her off in two seconds...............I'm not surprised he ran for Rogue and Bobby to return, even though the former was cured.....they were, afterall, the gayest straight couple in Marvel films....I'm serious. That's the direction he took with them, and he never got to see it through. Storm was just a background character from jump............I don't like him anyways, as I feel that he's overrated........I'm not even angry.lol

#159 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not even looking forward to the movies. I just want a damn good video game

#160 Posted by Storm Calling (3541 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage: Agreed, I never saw Storm having a significant role in the series, except for under Ratner's work. Singer's Storm has always been background and eye candy. I guess we'll just have to hope for a better Storm somewhere down the line when Marvel gets their rights back from Fox. I don't find myself all too interested in the film, especially after this news. But I'll see...

#161 Posted by poisonfleur (2923 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm fans-- We took over comicvine-- NOW LET'S TAKE ON BRYAN SINGER TO GET STORM IN DOFP--

Let's all blow up Bryan Singer's twitter with Storm requests!

https://twitter.com/BryanSinger

Tweet him that we want Storm done justice done in X-men Days of Future Past. There is no reason whatsoever Storm shouldn't be as Amazing or better than Thor in the films.

I already tweeted twice! :D

#162 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Storm Calling said:

@White Mage: Agreed, I never saw Storm having a significant role in the series, except for under Ratner's work. Singer's Storm has always been background and eye candy. I guess we'll just have to hope for a better Storm somewhere down the line when Marvel gets their rights back from Fox. I don't find myself all too interested in the film, especially after this news. But I'll see...

I'll still see it......my family will pretty much enforce that I do.lol But I WILL be bashing this movie, just like I did the others (minus first class), if it doesn't meet my standards

#163 Edited by poisonfleur (2923 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@Storm Calling said:

I'll still see it......my family will pretty much enforce that I do.lol But I WILL be bashing this movie, just like I did the others (minus first class), if it doesn't meet my standards

Storm not in the movie grades this movie a 'B' even before it comes out.

That was the trouble with X-men first class. Good Story-- very insignificant characters or dumb actors--- *Cough* January Jones *cough*

#164 Posted by Storm Calling (3541 posts) - - Show Bio

@poisonfleur: @White Mage:

It's not just throwing in people to occupy the screen, occupy the billboards.

Why does this feel like a veiled insult? I think it is considering this was actually the way he utilized Halle as Storm in the first place in the original film. I think Halle's out for certain and Storm hasn't even been included in his plans.

#165 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (9873 posts) - - Show Bio

@poisonfleur said:

Storm fans-- We took over comicvine-- NOW LET'S TAKE ON BRYAN SINGER TO GET STORM IN DOFP--

Tweet him that we want Storm done justice done in X-men Days of Future Past. There is no reason whatsoever Storm shouldn't be as Amazing or better than Thor in the films.

Thanks Fleur. I will definitely tweet him when I get home tonight. I feel the same way as SC and Mage. I wasn't necessarily expecting her to make it into the film or have a big role. If they did the movie according to the actual book story arc then yeah I would be more disappointed. IIRC, Singer also did this when X2 came out, and Halle didn't get confirmed until practically the end of the line up. I still hope she makes an appearance, and I REALLY HOPE it will be a relevant and significant enough role, and that is more so for the postive impact it can have on the comic book opportunities. I guess we'll see but thanks for updating up on the MTV site commentary. I also read it on CBR earlier today and felt a bit disappointed that this is still in the air, and that he seems pretty dismissive about her getting a role.

#166 Posted by Jalysia (53 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, he didn't exactly say no, but he didn't say yes either. Singer basically said she will be apart of the movie if only it made sense in the scheme of things.

But considering his track record with the character, I rather not have Storm in the movie at all, if he has no clue how to squeeze her in the film I mean, I can see Storm in the film for a good 10 seconds and then *poof* she's gone. LOL

I do know one thing, he had no problem putting in his favorites. Funny that.

#167 Posted by Storm Calling (3541 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jalysia: Exactly, and I agree completely with you.

#168 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1380 posts) - - Show Bio

@poisonfleur said:

@White Mage said:

@Storm Calling said:

Storm not in the movie grades this movie a 'B' even before it comes out.

That was the trouble with X-men first class. Good Story-- very insignificant characters or dumb actors--- *Cough* January Jones *cough*

I Liked X-men First class but OMG DID THEY HAVE TO CHANGE THE STORY THAT MUCH. Like the org Story already had heck a action AN YYYYY MAKE MYSTIQUE FRIENDS WITH PROF UGH

Days of Future Past could be a awesome movie with some good action in it. If anything there better be action in it. With Disneys' money the graphics for this movie should be awesome cant wait to see a Sentinel.

But Storm better be in it either way I ll go see it like i've down every other Marvel movie along with Dr.Strange cant wait for that either.

#169 Posted by Storm_UltimateBadass (297 posts) - - Show Bio

I really wish Bryan Singer wasnt doing this movie,espiecally with the little respect he has for Storms character, it seems he has no interest at all of adding her, I dont think ill be seeing this movie at all.

#170 Posted by poisonfleur (2923 posts) - - Show Bio

If Singer doesn't incorporate Storm in the film-- Which there is ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE-- She was in the original-- She was in ALL the remakes of the story. And now just because he wants to show off Rogue and Mystique-- Storm gets the shaft from her original role.

Let's put it this way-- IF FOX IS GOING TO MASH-UP THE X-MEN FOR GOD KNOWS HOW MANY MORE YEARS--- THEY BETTER GIVE US A GOOD STORM FIX!!

Tweet him Storm fans--

Remember when we work together we are a crazy amazing force!! (Ask half the people on comicvine! ;) )

#171 Posted by PassionFlower (957 posts) - - Show Bio

I can easily skip this movie if Singer doesn't act right.

#172 Posted by poisonfleur (2923 posts) - - Show Bio

@PassionFlower said:

I can easily skip this movie if Singer doesn't act right.

You can sure say that again!^

#173 Posted by poisonfleur (2923 posts) - - Show Bio
#174 Posted by Storm Calling (3541 posts) - - Show Bio
#175 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Storm Calling said:

@poisonfleur said:

Seriously----

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv-movies/dinklage-joins-x-men-days-future-article-1.1264259

They just cast Puck-- but no Storm yet???

Don't think he'll be Puck, they already announced that he'd play the main antagonist, which would be utterly laughable if it's Puck.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/175061-peter-dinklage-to-play-the-villain-in-x-men-days-of-future-past

......................Oh Lord, please just let it be Puck! I'm scared of the other possibilities

#176 Posted by butterflykyss (3912 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@Storm Calling said:

@poisonfleur said:

Seriously----

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv-movies/dinklage-joins-x-men-days-future-article-1.1264259

They just cast Puck-- but no Storm yet???

Don't think he'll be Puck, they already announced that he'd play the main antagonist, which would be utterly laughable if it's Puck.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/175061-peter-dinklage-to-play-the-villain-in-x-men-days-of-future-past

......................Oh Lord, please just let it be Puck! I'm scared of the other possibilities

I love him in game of thrones. and this is good news i don't want to see storm in another movie until marvel regain the rights of the x-titles.

Fox has done a great diservice to the image of storm in the mainstream imo

#177 Posted by jhazzroucher (14703 posts) - - Show Bio

@poisonfleur said:

hang on.

#178 Posted by butterflykyss (3912 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@poisonfleur said:

hang on.

i love u poison..

#179 Posted by jhazzroucher (14703 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@poisonfleur said:

hang on.

i love u poison..

i just tweeted there. i said to include Storm on the next x-film.

i also stated i'm fine with Halle but she can go for Tyra Banks or Zoe Saldana too. : )

#180 Posted by butterflykyss (3912 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@poisonfleur said:

hang on.

i love u poison..

i also stated i'm fine with Halle but she can go for Tyra Banks or Zoe Saldana too. : )

oh god this movie is goin to b a hot mess

#181 Posted by jhazzroucher (14703 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@poisonfleur said:

hang on.

i love u poison..

oh god this movie is goin to b a hot mess

ok. Zoe then. : )

#182 Posted by butterflykyss (3912 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: a mess...

#183 Posted by jhazzroucher (14703 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

did you tweet Singer already?

#184 Posted by butterflykyss (3912 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

im not on twitter and i dont want her in this movie

#185 Posted by jhazzroucher (14703 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

why?

#186 Posted by butterflykyss (3912 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

why?

i don't want to see storm in another movie until marvel regain the rights of the x-titles.

they make her too weak and background character

#187 Posted by jhazzroucher (14703 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

why?

i don't want to see storm in another movie until marvel regain the rights of the x-titles.

i want her on the next c-film. it's better to see her on the movie rather than not.

I am looking forward more to a better script and more screenview for Storm

#188 Posted by butterflykyss (3912 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

why?

i want her on the next c-film. it's better to see her on the movie rather than not.

hmmm no thats why so many peoople think she takes forever to create her powers, why we have anime storm... the effects will take yrs to erase

#189 Posted by jhazzroucher (14703 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

why?

hmmm no thats why so many peoople think she takes forever to create her powers, why we have anime storm... the effects will take yrs to erase

Singer might change his concept on showing the x-men's powers.

#190 Posted by butterflykyss (3912 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

why?

nope he did the first two he didnt even want her to fly... he was horrible for storm

#191 Posted by jhazzroucher (14703 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

why?

nope he did the first two he didnt even want her to fly... he was horrible for storm

Singer should already know his mistakes by now especially that he saw and knew the avengers movie was a success.

#192 Posted by butterflykyss (3912 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

why?

Singer should already know his mistakes by now especially that he saw and knew the avengers movie was a success.

he had two chances to get her right and he didnt... the avengers i didnt like that movie either honestly

#193 Posted by jhazzroucher (14703 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

why?

he had two chances to get her right and he didnt... the avengers i didnt like that movie either honestly

well, i really don't want Singer to be the director.

but like i always say, it's better to appear than not to appear.

#194 Posted by butterflykyss (3912 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

why?

even when they are not portrayed accurately...

#195 Posted by jhazzroucher (14703 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

why?

in my case, yes

#196 Posted by butterflykyss (3912 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: fair enough

#197 Posted by jhazzroucher (14703 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher: fair enough

: )

#198 Posted by Storm_UltimateBadass (297 posts) - - Show Bio

I just rewatched X-men trilogy and actually looking back at it, Yea i wanted Storm to kick Toads ass in Xmen but they were all supposed to be young mutants the Brotherhood were trained to an extent already so the outcome would be just as it was. Storm and Toads fight is still my fav when she comes through the doors wrecking havok. Im hoping Singer learned somethings and possibly could do a great Storm.

#199 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

why?

Now you know that Jhazz is more than willing to settle for less

#200 Posted by jhazzroucher (14703 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

why?

Now you know that Jhazz is more than willing to settle for less

well, it's just better for me. : )

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.