Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10157 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

Storm & X-men Days of Future Past

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#551  Edited By butterflykyss

@Storm_UltimateBadass said:

@poisonfleur said:

I am not even sure I am excited for this movie anymore if it has no Storm in it.

It will be like 4 x-films with out Storm... >_>

F-that.

Not to mention Days of Future past is looking like the least diverse x-film yet laced with tons of stupid love triangle that nobody cared about in the first places: Rogue X Iceman X Kitty & Mystique opening her legs and being passed around the whole cast. Ugh-- too many boring whinny white women who fit the same character archetype. Then everyone has the audacity to say Halle is ruining the movies.... I think I am done supporting this trash series..

I definitely agree about this, was just telling Jhazz the exact same thing. I truly hate that they brought Singer onboard he only only sees one type of X-Men not the diversity that is X-Men and its sickening. If there is no Storm im not supporting X-Men again.

I told you all I'm not seeing another of these crap movies until marvel regain rights .... im not surprised by any of what im hearing unfortunately

Avatar image for storm_ultimatebadass
    Storm_UltimateBadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@butterflykyss said:

@poisonfleur said:

I am not even sure I am excited for this movie anymore if it has no Storm in it.

F-that.

Not to mention Days of Future past is looking like the least diverse x-film yet laced with tons of stupid love triangle that nobody cared about in the first places: Rogue X Iceman X Kitty & Mystique opening her legs and being passed around the whole cast. Ugh-- too many boring whinny white women who fit the same character archetype. Then everyone has the audacity to say Halle is ruining the movies.... I think I am done supporting this trash series..

I definitely agree about this, was just telling Jhazz the exact same thing. I truly hate that they brought Singer onboard he only only sees one type of X-Men not the diversity that is X-Men and its sickening. If there is no Storm im not supporting X-Men again.

I told you all I'm not seeing another of these crap movies until marvel regain rights .... im not surprised by any of what im hearing unfortunately

I may have to do the same thing i cant even say I cant believe there just messing up the franchise the way that they are. If i had twitter id give Singer a piece of my mind. He thinks hes fiixing the X-Men by screwing it up further. Even if Storm is added, with Singer directed it wont even be worth it to watch im sure ill be disappointed once again. Why did they bring him back?

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#553  Edited By butterflykyss

@butterflykyss said:

@poisonfleur said:

F-that.

I may have to do the same thing i cant even say I cant believe there just messing up the franchise the way that they are. If i had twitter id give Singer a piece of my mind. He thinks hes fiixing the X-Men by screwing it up further. Even if Storm is added, with Singer directed it wont even be worth it to watch im sure ill be disappointed once again. Why did they bring him back?

who the h3LL knows this is one reason i am glad storm hasnt been confirmed and hopes she is not on the project. i would rather them not include her than giving us a storm who is afraid of toad..

Storm_UltimateBadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@butterflykyss said:

@butterflykyss said:

@poisonfleur said:

F-that.

who the h3LL knows this is one reason i am glad storm hasnt been confirmed and hopes she is not on the project. i would rather them not include her than giving us a storm who is afraid of toad..

I have to agree with you, it sucks so bad but I def agree with you.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#555  Edited By butterflykyss

@butterflykyss said:

@butterflykyss said:

@poisonfleur said:

F-that.

yea its a very unfortunate thing..

Storm_UltimateBadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@butterflykyss said:

@butterflykyss said:

@butterflykyss said:

@poisonfleur said:

F-that.

Give Marvel the rights back so we can have a bad ass Xmen,delete Singer as well.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#557  Edited By butterflykyss

@butterflykyss said:

@butterflykyss said:

@butterflykyss said:

@poisonfleur said:

F-that.

Give Marvel the rights back so we can have a bad ass Xmen,delete Singer as well.

preach.. lol

Storm_UltimateBadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@butterflykyss said:

@butterflykyss said:

@butterflykyss said:

@butterflykyss said:

@poisonfleur said:

F-that.

preach.. lol

Lol you got me on your side now.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#559  Edited By butterflykyss

@Storm_UltimateBadass: WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE MY CHILD...

;)

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#560  Edited By jhazzroucher

@butterflykyss said:

@butterflykyss said:

@butterflykyss said:

@butterflykyss said:

@poisonfleur said:

F-that.

preach.. lol

rofl! but i'm not really confident with Singer. I hope he proves to me that I am wrong

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#561  Edited By jhazzroucher

@butterflykyss said:

;)

dark but harmless side. : )

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#562  Edited By butterflykyss

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

;)

Indeed.. i wouldn't harm a fly..

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#563  Edited By jhazzroucher

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

;)

Indeed.. i wouldn't harm a fly..

i believe you

Storm_UltimateBadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@butterflykyss said:

@butterflykyss said:

@butterflykyss said:

@poisonfleur said:

F-that.

preach.. lol

rofl! but i'm not really confident with Singer. I hope he proves to me that I am wrong

Im certain he will disappoint as always,but really dont think well be seeing her in this movie.

Storm_UltimateBadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@butterflykyss: Lol,thank you its about time i embraced it.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#566  Edited By poisonfleur
    THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#567  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
    butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#568  Edited By butterflykyss

well based on what poison posted Storm may come back with halle again..

Storm_UltimateBadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@butterflykyss said:

I really dont even want that to happen its obvious Singer dosent want her in it by reading that interview saying she wont make or break the film. Singer sucks ass as a producer and i feel like creating a twitter just to cuss him out. Halle was only somewhat good as Storm in Last Stand and that was a completely different director.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#570  Edited By poisonfleur

@butterflykyss said:

I really dont even want that to happen its obvious Singer dosent want her in it by reading that interview saying she wont make or break the film. Singer sucks ass as a producer and i feel like creating a twitter just to cuss him out. Halle was only somewhat good as Storm in Last Stand and that was a completely different director.

lol I don't think he meant it like that.^

he said 'It’s not necessarily a deal making aspect at all. I want to make sure it’ll make sense. But I love working with her'

I don't think he implied the film would be good if Storm was in it or not, I think he meant Storm isn't in the movie because of the script not because he hasn't cut a deal with Halle yet. Which is still some bullsh!t because Days of Future past without Storm isn't Days of Future past. >_>

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#571  Edited By butterflykyss

@poisonfleur said:

@butterflykyss said:

he said 'It’s not necessarily a deal making aspect at all. I want to make sure it’ll make sense. But I love working with her'

I don't think he implied the film would be good if Storm was in it or not, I think he meant Storm isn't in the movie because of the script not because he hasn't cut a deal with Halle yet. Which is still some bullsh!t because Days of Future past without Storm isn't Days of Future past. >_>

the guy bottom line doesn't seem to care for Storm as a character.. that what it boils down to me.

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#572  Edited By Storm Calling

@butterflykyss said:

@poisonfleur said:

@butterflykyss said:

the guy bottom line doesn't seem to care for Storm as a character.. that what it boils down to me.

Lets hope that's changed somewhat after 10 years. Hopefully, both he and Halle can work something out that can really incorporate Storm the way she was meant to be in the X-men films. I'll just have to wait and see though.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#573  Edited By butterflykyss

@Storm Calling said:

@butterflykyss said:

@poisonfleur said:

@butterflykyss said:

Lets hope that's changed somewhat after 10 years. Hopefully, both he and Halle can work something out that can really incorporate Storm the way she was meant to be in the X-men films. I'll just have to wait and see though.

Yea i guess time will tell, but im not keeping my fingers crossed with this one lol .

Storm_UltimateBadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@butterflykyss said:

i know and im not looking forward to that. Their doing it for continuity and thats the only reason im not as disappointed by it. But hopefully we see a Young Storm introduced.

Storm_UltimateBadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poisonfleur said:

@butterflykyss said:

I just would be more pleased if it was closer to the comic book version, and that would mean Storm in both timelines. And Singer does not love Halle, that was clearly apparent with his comments about Xmen. How can it not make sense when she was a major character in it though I dont understand. I rather have another director if hes gonna screw up another major plotline in the comics.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jalysia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#577  Edited By Jalysia

Storm is back in the movie and is being played by Halle Berry once again, along with the movie being directed by Bryan Singer.

Talk about bitter sweet.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#578  Edited By poisonfleur

I am going to stay positive.

Being on comicvine has made me bitter and jaded.

I owe it to myself a chance to be surprised and ,dare I say it, be hopeful and optimistic.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#579  Edited By butterflykyss

@poisonfleur said:

I owe it to myself a chance to be surprised and ,dare I say it, be hopeful and optimistic.

Yes booooo don't let my pessimism get you down lol... :)

That said.. Singer did a good job on the Origins story (even though only one original xmen was present, lol ), so if he stays on that trajectory he should do an even better job with her and Storm.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#580  Edited By butterflykyss

@butterflykyss said:

@poisonfleur said:

That said.. Singer did a good job on the Origins story (even though only one original xmen was present, lol ), so if he stays on that trajectory he should do an even better job with her and Storm.

with the movie and storm i meant

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#581  Edited By Decoy Elite

I'm still on the fence about the whole thing.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#582  Edited By poisonfleur

@butterflykyss said:

@poisonfleur said:

Let's hope so. I would like to believe Bryan and Halle have both come a long with experience acting and directing. It's been years-- and now that Marvel/Disney cranked out the Avengers, Fox has no choice but to be on their A game. So I can't wait to see what will happen next. Who knows-- Maybe we will get a Rihanna-Mohawk like Storm. (I doubt Halle would rock a full blown Mohawk. lol) Maybe her & Wolverine will be a couple like in the episode 'One man's worth'. Singer has sOOOOoooOOO Many possible roads he can go down.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#583  Edited By Blood1991

@Decoy Elite said:

I'm still on the fence about the whole thing.

Likewise. I don't like the directors take on the character at all, and I don't think Halle Berry has done her any justice either. I suspect Halle will reprise the role and I suspect it will be a mediocre mess of characters.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#584  Edited By poisonfleur

Speaking of Halle now days. She was lookin' good on the red carpet! That dress is HOT! --and wtf was Kerry Washington thinking wearing THAT.... that.. thing... C'mon Kerry, I know you can do better than that. And then there is JLO who thought she was Beyonce. LOL

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#585  Edited By Storm Calling

Halle confirms she's retuning as Storm in person.

Around 4:15

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#586  Edited By Decoy Elite

@Storm Calling: I'm very conflicted about that.

Mostly leaning towards the negative honestly. >.>

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#587  Edited By poisonfleur

@Storm Calling said:

I was just about to post this. Kudos! I am looking forward to getting my Storm fix! :D

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#588  Edited By poisonfleur

I think I might be on a Halle Craze--

I wan to see

1) Cloud Atlas

2) The Call

3) X-men Days of Future Past

:D

Silver_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#589  Edited By Silver_Raven

Yay we got Halle back! That's is great and I hope she is written well and has a look better than when we last saw her. I only wish now that we could get news of a young Storm cast as well. The first class really need her to balance out all those white guys.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#590  Edited By jhazzroucher

@poisonfleur said:

Speaking of Halle now days. She was lookin' good on the red carpet! That dress is HOT! --and wtf was Kerry Washington thinking wearing THAT.... that.. thing... C'mon Kerry, I know you can do better than that. And then there is JLO who thought she was Beyonce. LOL

yummy. : )

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#591  Edited By jhazzroucher

@poisonfleur said:

@Storm Calling said:

I was just about to post this. Kudos! I am looking forward to getting my Storm fix! :D

thanks for the video

PassionFlower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#592  Edited By PassionFlower

Say what you will Halle always seems to do that red carpet thing right.

PassionFlower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#593  Edited By PassionFlower

...Jennifer was looking good as well btw Kerry usually looks good not so much that day.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#594  Edited By jhazzroucher

@PassionFlower said:

next time, Halle should wear white hair at the red carpet

Storm_UltimateBadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher said:

@PassionFlower said:

Maybe shell surprise you one time and do it, would be cool i think.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#596  Edited By poisonfleur

@jhazzroucher said:

@PassionFlower said:

Maybe shell surprise you one time and do it, would be cool i think.

Truth be told-- I think Halle looks best as a blonde.

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#597  Edited By stormchild1997

Honestly i like halle as storm but there are three flaws (that i've noticed) that i dont like AT ALL

1) Storm is noticeably taller than wolverine in all the comics and animated series etc halle stands next to hugh on set and im thinkin ... IS STORM SUFFERING FROM DWARFISM??

2) Storm has a particularly unique kind of loud but not to loud voice voice that asserts her authority so that when she speaks whoever she is talking to immidiately listens (halle has a sensual seductive voice to me) so if they recast her (which i highly doubt) try looking for a tall actress with a voice like ive described

3) she DOES NOT loose battles to the likes of toad , or anyone who is less powerfull than she is because unless they have enhanced durability nothing that evolves to live on a planet should be immune to is weather from the time toad was in her face she should have blasted him outside that was really bad writing on the directors part

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly i like halle as storm but there are three flaws (that i've noticed) that i dont like AT ALL

1) Storm is noticeably taller than wolverine in all the comics and animated ceries etc halle stands next to hugh on set and im thinkin ... IS STORM SUFFERING FROM DWARFISM??

2) Storm has a particularly unique kind of loud but not to loud voice voice that asserts her authority so that when she speaks whoever she is talking to immidiately listens (halle has a sensual seductive voice to me) so if they recast her (which i highly doubt) try looking for a tall actress with a voice like ive described

3) she DOES NOT loose battles to the likes of toad , or anyone who is less powerfull than she is because unless they have enhanced durability nothing that evolves to live on a planet should be immune to is weather from th etime toad was in her face she should have blasted him outside that was really bad writing on the directors part

That fight with Toad was embarrassing.. Jean and Storm almost lost a battle against Toad-- WTF was Singer thinking??
    I love how in the 3rd film-- Storm instantly drops Quill, Arclight, and Callisto in the matter of seconds. HAHAAA!!

GoldRaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormchild1997 said:

1) Storm is noticeably taller than wolverine in all the comics and animated ceries etc halle stands next to hugh on set and im thinkin ... IS STORM SUFFERING FROM DWARFISM??

3) she DOES NOT loose battles to the likes of toad , or anyone who is less powerfull than she is because unless they have enhanced durability nothing that evolves to live on a planet should be immune to is weather from th etime toad was in her face she should have blasted him outside that was really bad writing on the directors part

That fight with Toad was embarrassing.. Jean and Storm almost lost a battle against Toad-- WTF was Singer thinking??

I love how in the 3rd film-- Storm instantly drops Quill, Arclight, and Callisto in the matter of seconds. HAHAAA!!

Definitely Storm was finally portrayed as one of the more powerful X-men as the films progressed. I especially liked how during the battle at Alcatraz in X3, Storm was the first person to fly (after three movies thank God, the girl finally got her feet of the floor!!) into battle and her lightning separated the Brotherhood mutants from the soldiers. It was something small but I think it was a huge testament to Storm's power that she was the only one that could have done something like that. However, I still think that Storm should have done a bit more than fight Callisto. Storm should have B*tch slapped the girl and be done with it. Lightning b*tch slap for extra points.

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#600  Edited By stormchild1997

@goldraven: i smelt something fowl when they lost that little "fight" and it sure wasnt toad XD oh and have you ever watched the deleted scene on youtube ?? when they were on the island instead of being knocked to the ground she flash-flodded the field and ravaged it with lightning

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.