Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10181 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

Storm regains top spot as Marvel's #1 Superheroine 2015

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Here's the link: http://community.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?33694-In-Your-Face-Jam-Feb-25-2015/page2

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for transformers1024
    Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Spider-Gwen >>> Storm

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@jhazzroucher: She may have squeaked out the most points in the end, but she led in only the Video Games category, and didn't even place in the Comics.

As with previous years, any issue of a comic book that the character headlined or co-headlined counts. For example, Storm's current ongoing series counts, as does the four issues of the 1983 limited series "Magik: Storm & Illyana." Her recent appearances in "X-Men," however, don't count because I'm trying to best measure a character's ability to draw in readers based on their involvement alone. Even though they are where all of these characters got their start, comics are now just a fraction of our popular culture and most people become aware of these characters through other mediums. Each character's total number of issues only counts as 15% of their final score. Here are the top five entries:

1. She-Hulk - 158 comics - 23.7 points

2. Spider-Girl - 146 comics - 21.9 points

3. Elektra - 108 comics -- 16.2 points

4. Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) - 103 comics -- 15.45 points

5. Black Widow - 87 comics -- 13.05 points

Not to mention that a character's density doesn't necessarily reflect their popularity or appeal.

So overall, I think it's a pretty silly way of determining who is on top.

Besides, Jhazz, even you yourself had issues with the way the article conducted itself...

No Caption Provided

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

YAY! This is great!

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
    deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

"I am Storm's fiance"?

Even I don't waifu anyone that hard.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

@jhazzroucher: She may have squeaked out the most points in the end, but she led in only the Video Games category, and didn't even place in the Comics.

As with previous years, any issue of a comic book that the character headlined or co-headlined counts. For example, Storm's current ongoing series counts, as does the four issues of the 1983 limited series "Magik: Storm & Illyana." Her recent appearances in "X-Men," however, don't count because I'm trying to best measure a character's ability to draw in readers based on their involvement alone. Even though they are where all of these characters got their start, comics are now just a fraction of our popular culture and most people become aware of these characters through other mediums. Each character's total number of issues only counts as 15% of their final score. Here are the top five entries:

1. She-Hulk - 158 comics - 23.7 points

2. Spider-Girl - 146 comics - 21.9 points

3. Elektra - 108 comics -- 16.2 points

4. Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) - 103 comics -- 15.45 points

5. Black Widow - 87 comics -- 13.05 points

Not to mention that a character's density doesn't necessarily reflect their popularity or appeal.

So overall, I think it's a pretty silly way of determining who is on top.

Besides, Jhazz, even you yourself had issues with the way the article conducted itself...

No Caption Provided

A character's density doesn't necessarily reflect their popularity or appeal but it makes them more recognizable and more known.

Yep. True. I don't agree with how he made points but it's great to see that in the writer's way of evaluating the Marvel women, Storm came on top.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv said:

@jhazzroucher said:
    @transformers1024 said:

Spider-Gwen >>> Storm

Spider-who?

He means Silk.

Lol. I know he meant Spider-Gwen. I was just asking if he knows the sales of Spider-Gwen #1 sold prolly near or has reached 200,000 copies.

I like Spider-Gwen more than Silk, prolly because of the latest Spider-man movie. And pider-Gwen has a better costume than Silk. But Silk is also cool. She reminds me of X-23.

@xwraith said:

"I am Storm's fiance"?

Even I don't waifu anyone that hard.

Oh. That's just a little thing. The bigger thing I did was buying 11 copies per Storm issue and I know you have never done that to anyone too. :)

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope the next x-men movie will really do well so that Storm will keep the top spot.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.