Storm needs to show MORE in X:Men Days of Future Past

#1 Edited by MistressOfTheElements (514 posts) - - Show Bio

Lately, Storm is just sadly watered down into a mousy woman who leads children to safety. I am getting upset at Brian Singer for giving Wolverine a push in the flims but not Storm!Wolverine is nothing to compare against the goddess he is only a Beta Level Mutant.I guess Brian does not even know that since he always making these Wolverine Movies and No Storm Movies.Storm is arguably the most influenced superheroine and deserves more respect!When has Callisto ever beat up Storm that badly?Brian Singer stupid ass left out the part in X-Men the Last Stand when Storm created a tide! That was awesome was Halle did that!But no He left it out like a stupid person.After, hearing Halle is pregnant that most likely means that Storm will be in the sidelines being the cheerleader once again.Unless they get a stunt double that looks like Berry!I think Halle SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM MARVEL/SUPERHERO MOVIES.Because she portrayed Cat woman like pure shit and now she trying to fuck with my girl Storm.Storm dose not even have a mowhawk that us Storm fans want..Instead she has the same hair style she already have but in white! I want to see Storm use her Alpha Level Mutant powers this time! Maybe even better speeches/summoning than "You Know What Happens When A Toad Get Hit By Lighting" line! A better look on storm in X-Men Days Of The Future Past:

The Outfit is really fierce/cute but the wig is kind is of ugly ;/

#2 Edited by poisonfleur (2709 posts) - - Show Bio

DOFP Storm reminds me of this look--

#3 Posted by MistressOfTheElements (514 posts) - - Show Bio

@poisonfleur: Lol, True..*Crosses Fingers* I hope Storm dose not just sit there on the sidelines again!

#4 Edited by stormchild1997 (333 posts) - - Show Bio

or if halle wasnt pregnant perhaps this? :p

#5 Posted by MistressOfTheElements (514 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormchild1997: The outfit actually look nice..It's not dull and all black either :) See, that looks like the Real DOFP!

#6 Posted by jhazzroucher (13945 posts) - - Show Bio

which issue is this. I like this Storm look. : )

#7 Posted by MistressOfTheElements (514 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: I like the mohawk a little better..Well Halle dose not have haircut for some reason :|..I like the mohawk in the future and the hairstyle Halle has In X-Men Last Stand for present<3

#8 Posted by jhazzroucher (13945 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: I like the mohawk a little better..Well Halle dose not have haircut for some reason :|..I like the mohawk in the future and the hairstyle Halle has In X-Men Last Stand for present<3

of course I like the mohawk better too.

#9 Posted by mistresssobeautiful (429 posts) - - Show Bio

Now looking back, Halle's role might get cut down even shorter smh.

#10 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (5553 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by jhazzroucher (13945 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Edited by mistresssobeautiful (429 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by wtk1013 (126 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by jhazzroucher (13945 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by wtk1013 (126 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by poisonfleur (2709 posts) - - Show Bio

There's a rumor going around saying Storm's scenes got cut down-- but Singer denies it.

#17 Edited by abaldo (270 posts) - - Show Bio

@poisonfleur said:

Really? Jjazz liking a short hair look?

#18 Posted by BlackSerenade83 (25 posts) - - Show Bio

Man, I'd love to see that mohawk in a movie. That'd be badass.

#19 Posted by jhazzroucher (13945 posts) - - Show Bio

@abaldo said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@poisonfleur said:

Really? Jjazz liking a short hair look?

Hmmm. Because it fits her costume.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.