Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10183 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

Storm Marriage !?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Lucas996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Lucas996

We have three options!

Thor, Wolverine and Black Panther!

I think that storm has to be woman of the Thor ! It's coming, everybody out of this site it's saying that she'll be of THOR ! Let's see ! and in the super hero squad online , they're so friend, why ?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By jhazzroucher

@Lucas996: I'd go for Storm and Wolverine cos they're perfect for each other.

Storm and Thor is fine.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By butterflykyss

Though this question has been belabored on other threads in this forum, I am going to have to say BP.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Blood1991

-__-

Is this really something that needs it's own thread? And why only three choices? She isn't on a dating show.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

lol, I love the necessity presented in the OP

STORM HAS TO GET MARRIED. SHE HAS TO.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Blood1991

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

lol, I love the necessity presented in the OP

STORM HAS TO GET MARRIED. SHE HAS TO.

AND IT HAS TO BE THESE THREE PEOPLE NO ONE ELSE! NOOOOOO ONNNNE EEEELLLLLSSSSSEEEE!!!!!!!

chasereis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By chasereis

@Lucas996: Why does she have to? As a person who actually read the Asgardian saga while it was new on the newsstand I don't really see the Thor thing working out, not to say that it would not be entertaining. However it would be just as random as the Black Panther thing was.

Actually I like Wolverine x Storm, but Forge x Storm is best ( : you know what I'm talking about)

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By WARLOCK2792

If someone doesn't just make a d@mn "WHO DO YOU WANT STORM TO MARRY?" Open-ended thread, I'ma bust a nut. This is ridiculous, because the topic of marriage has been done to death.........I GET IT......Lord have mercy

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jhazzroucher

@White Mage: @Blood1991: you're both complaining again. If you don't like the existence of this thread, you can ignore it.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage: @Blood1991: you're both complaining again. If you don't like the existence of this thread, you can ignore it.

Oh, I'm not. I flagged this ish. There's a thread for her with T'Challa. There's a thread for her with Thor. There's a thread for her with Wolverine. And there are multiple choice threads for who she should be with.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jhazzroucher

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

Oh, I'm not. I flagged this ish. There's a thread for her with T'Challa. There's a thread for her with Thor. There's a thread for her with Wolverine. And there are multiple choice threads for who she should be with.

then just flag and don't post your complaint cos it's changing the topic. It's even not good to say "this is ridiculous." Even other character forums have similar threads but they don't say that.

Besides, others have given their answers nicely. So why can't you?

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

then just flag and don't post your complaint cos it's changing the topic. It's even not good to say "this is ridiculous." Even other character forums have similar threads but they don't say that.

Like I said, this topic is being done to death. If you want her with Thor, post in the Thororo thread. You want her with Black Panther? Post in the "reconcile" thread. If you want her with Wolverine, post in Babs' thread, or YOUR "Wolverine and Storm forever" thread. Even Razzatazz has mentioned the redundancy of these threads, which is why I flagged it. Also, my post actually poses a very attractive solution to what I DEEM, a problem. My ability to listen to your "don't comment" statements is as strong as your ability to listen to the advice I've been giving you for multiple years now.

And my comment actually isn't mean.........it's stating a fact in a blunt manner. Big difference. I'll stop "complaining" the minute a mod steps in and tells me what's going to happen with this one

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By WARLOCK2792

Since this isn't a poll, a bit of CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM

Edit your original post to make this thread open-ended. Each of the people you mentioned already have a thread of their own, so let's just pair Storm with Falcon, Brother Voodoo, Captain America, Hawkeye, Emma Frost, and everyone else in the marvel universe.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By Roddy010

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

Oh Jhazz sit down! You are in no position to play prosecutor, if a thread is pointless people are gonna call it out if you like it or not. Geez aren't there like 8 different threads about her relationship status anyway three of which YOU made?!?!?!?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By jhazzroucher

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

Like I said, this topic is being done to death. If you want her with Thor, post in the Thororo thread. You want her with Black Panther? Post in the "reconcile" thread. If you want her with Wolverine, post in Babs' thread, or YOUR "Wolverine and Storm forever" thread. Even Razzatazz has mentioned the redundancy of these threads, which is why I flagged it. Also, my post actually poses a very attractive solution to what I DEEM, a problem. My ability to listen to your "don't comment" statements is as strong as your ability to listen to the advice I've been giving you for multiple years now.

And my comment actually isn't mean.........it's stating a fact in a blunt manner. Big difference. I'll stop "complaining" the minute a mod steps in and tells me what's going to happen with this one

the mod has stated before to flag rather than say something not good about the thread.

@Roddy010 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

Oh Jhazz sit down! You are in no position to play prosecutor, if a thread is pointless people are gonna call it out if you like it or not. Geez aren't there like 8 different threads about her relationship status anyway three of which YOU made?!?!?!?

I am not playing as a prosecutor. If you think I am, then i should think you and Mage are.

@White Mage said:

Since this isn't a poll, a bit of CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM

Edit your original post to make this thread open-ended. Each of the people you mentioned already have a thread of their own, so let's just pair Storm with Falcon, Brother Voodoo, Captain America, Hawkeye, Emma Frost, and everyone else in the marvel universe.

I don't think you have the position to tell him what to do. It's what he wants.

and look at what's happening now. you are changing the topic of this thread.

Anyway, and hopefully , last reply to your comments on this thread.

and going back to the topic,

@chasereis said:

@Lucas996: Why does she have to? As a person who actually read the Asgardian saga while it was new on the newsstand I don't really see the Thor thing working out, not to say that it would not be entertaining. However it would be just as random as the Black Panther thing was.

Actually I like Wolverine x Storm, but Forge x Storm is best ( : you know what I'm talking about)

why do you think Forge and Storm is best?

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By butterflykyss

@Roddy010 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

Ooooh no.... what does this mean???

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Roddy010

@jhazzroucher said:

@Roddy010 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

I am not playing as a prosecutor. If you think I am, then i should think you and Mage are.

This makes no sense at all.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Roddy010

@butterflykyss: Lmao. Happy V-Day Kyss!

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By butterflykyss

@Roddy010 said:

LOL!!! I thought that would make you laugh!!! Happy V-DAY to you too RODDY!!!! Hope you are having a good one :)

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Roddy010

@butterflykyss said:

@Roddy010 said:

LOL!!! I thought that would make you laugh!!! Happy V-DAY to you too RODDY!!!! Hope you are having a good one :)

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@jhazzroucher said:

the mod has stated before to flag rather than say something not good about the thread.

I've seen mods ask the question "Why was this flagged?" Boom. There's the reason I flagged it. My flag came with an explanation, so....yeah, I know what I'm dealing with

then i should think you and Mage are

I most definitely am playing prosecutor, and we'll see what the judges decide.

What he wants, happens to be crossing into MY territory, so I honestly can't say that I care what he wants. I'm in the process of messaging a mod as we speak, because there's no way that I don't have some kind of case.

Yes, Jhazz, we all know that that was my uber-super secret plan all along

If you don't want to "discuss" it, or reply to me, then I invite you NOT TO

windcaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By windcaster

Personally BP and Storm forever. Who ever Marvel decides to pair her up with just make you do it with respect.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By butterflykyss

@Roddy010 said:

@butterflykyss said:

@Roddy010 said:

AWWWW this is my first virtual hug for today... that's so sweet..

hold on..

there you go

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By WARLOCK2792

Here's the deal, I feel that this thread is a redundant dupe, and I don't feel that it needs to be around. I've seen the other threads grow, even the ones I dislike, and yet, I still remain cool about it (considerably cool). Now, there is a Throro thread, there is a reconcialtion thread (as well as a Black Panther and Storm annulment thread created by Babs), and there is also a ROLO (Wolverine and Storm) thread created by both Jhazzroucher and Babs. I feel that those are perfectly reasonable places to discuss the EXACT SAME three relationships for Storm that has mentioned in the OP. If I'm wrong, then I'll back out, and just start discussing things. My concerns are, again, redundancy/duplication. I have no issue with random threads being made, but this isn't random. There are already places for this kind of discussion

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@windcaster said:

Personally BP and Storm forever. Who ever Marvel decides to pair her up with just make you do it with respect.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Roddy010

@butterflykyss:

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By butterflykyss

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

I've seen mods ask the question "Why was this flagged?" Boom. There's the reason I flagged it. My flag came with an explanation, so....yeah, I know what I'm dealing with

then i should think you and Mage are

I most definitely am playing prosecutor, and we'll see what the judges decide.

What he wants, happens to be crossing into MY territory, so I honestly can't say that I care what he wants. I'm in the process of messaging a mod as we speak, because there's no way that I don't have some kind of case.

Yes, Jhazz, we all know that that was my uber-super secret plan all along

If you don't want to "discuss" it, or reply to me, then I invite you NOT TO

Come on guys, where's the love its V-day.. we need each other!!!!

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@butterflykyss: We need each other..... minus one, minus one thread.lol

webofthornns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By webofthornns

Why not Forge, they were an item at one time. I actually prefer her as a single strong independent female character who should have her own solo series.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By butterflykyss

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss: We need each other..... minus one, minus one thread.lol

lol OOOOh LORD THE SHADE In here is something FIERCE!!!

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By butterflykyss

@Roddy010 said:

@butterflykyss:

One FINE MAN!!!!

:D

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@webofthornns said:

Why not Forge, they were an item at one time. I actually prefer her as a single strong independent female character who should have her own solo series.

I think the divorce supports a solo adventure. though I'm still happy about the current situation, with her being an actual LEADER.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@butterflykyss: Here's an idea, let's marry her to a GOOD WRITER...can we do that?

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Blood1991

@jhazzroucher said:

If you have the right to make a thread about freaking wigs I have the right to think a thread is a redundant eyesore.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By butterflykyss

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss: Here's an idea, let's marry her to a GOOD WRITER...can we do that?

OH GOD YES!!!!!

and the church said:

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By jhazzroucher

@White Mage said:

Here's the deal, I feel that this thread is a redundant dupe, and I don't feel that it needs to be around. I've seen the other threads grow, even the ones I dislike, and yet, I still remain cool about it (considerably cool). Now, there is a Throro thread, there is a reconcialtion thread (as well as a Black Panther and Storm annulment thread created by Babs), and there is also a ROLO (Wolverine and Storm) thread created by both Jhazzroucher and Babs. I feel that those are perfectly reasonable places to discuss the EXACT SAME three relationships for Storm that has mentioned in the OP. If I'm wrong, then I'll back out, and just start discussing things. My concerns are, again, redundancy/duplication. I have no issue with random threads being made, but this isn't random. There are already places for this kind of discussion

Ms Mod Razzatazz, I don't think there's a need for a poster to post what he/she feels to have the thread locked. it will only make the situation worse. if one feels a thread should be locked, no need to post it. just flag it. if one feels to explain further, pming the mod is the right way. cos posting here would only start a discussion which will be out of the topic.

If we look closely to other character forums, we could see that somewhat similar threads do exists but no trouble evolves because none would say "this thread is unnecessary" or something similar to that.

But I really don't think this is a similar thread because the OP gave three choices while the other threads mentioned are exclusively for each pairing only.

If you think the thread should be locked, then I'm fine with that. But posting to the thread to say "the thread is unnecessary" or somewhat similar to that, is not necessary right?

Mutant God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Mutant God

I like Storm and T'Challa

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By butterflykyss

@Mutant God said:

YAH!! me too!!! More T'choro fans!!!

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By jhazzroucher

@butterflykyss said:

@Mutant God said:

finally, you've got a fellow fan of your favorite pair, hehehe. : )

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By butterflykyss

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@Mutant God said:

finally, you've got a fellow fan of your favorite pair, hehehe. : )

and daredevil as well!!! and storm caster.. I have three boo!! THREE!!!

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#41  Edited By Decoy Elite

Seriously, I'm pretty sure Storm/Thor isn't even an actual thing. If it is, it sure as heck shouldn't be.

Storm/Wolverine is also a pretty horrible ship and I'm not a fan of BP/Storm never had any spark.

Whatever happened to Forge/Storm? Why was that ship murder killed?

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By butterflykyss

@Decoy Elite said:

Seriously, I'm pretty sure Storm/Thor isn't even an actual thing. If it is, it sure as heck shouldn't be.

Storm/Wolverine is also a pretty horrible ship and I'm not a fan of BP/Storm never had any spark.

Forge broke her heart when he walked out on her as she was going to accept his proposal. And then latter he was homicidal and not much boyfriend material.. So yea.. that ship has sailed and sunk.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#43  Edited By Decoy Elite

@butterflykyss: They can rebuilt it, they can make it better.

I don't know what I'm talking about to be honest.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

Ms Mod Razzatazz, I don't think there's a need for a poster to post what he/she feels to have the thread locked. it will only make the situation worse. if one feels a thread should be locked, no need to post it. just flag it. if one feels to explain further, pming the mod is the right way. cos posting here would only start a discussion which will be out of the topic.

...................................."Ms Mod Razzatazz"?

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By butterflykyss

@Decoy Elite said:

@butterflykyss: They can rebuilt it, they can make it better.

I don't know what I'm talking about to be honest.

LOL.. that's cool most of us on here don't but if you can act the part around these parts well enough you'll be fine lol

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By jhazzroucher

@butterflykyss said:

@Decoy Elite said:

Forge broke her heart when he walked out on her as she was going to accept his proposal. And then latter he was homicidal and not much boyfriend material.. So yea.. that ship has sailed and sunk.

and the fact that Forge didn't tell her what really happened, is really a no-no for me.

And I don't feel liking Forge anymore. Or the way he was written. He's like a hero or a villain.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#47  Edited By Mercy_

Please refer to the Storm Pairing Thread for talk of Storm shipping.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.