Storm in Marvel Heroes Video Game

• 165 results
#151 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@Storm Calling: Eh, I guess...maybe I'm being too skeptical about the whole thing.

#152 Posted by Storm Calling (3542 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@Storm Calling: Eh, I guess...maybe I'm being too skeptical about the whole thing.

Now mind you, this is "if" they are going the route that I'm hoping they will. If they get lazy, then it's all downhill from there. People will get bored from playing the same characters and costumes over again after awhile. This is my main problem I'm having with DC Online right now. They are really slow on updates and they charge for all of their new content too..

#153 Posted by butterflykyss (3914 posts) - - Show Bio

@Storm Calling said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@marvellover1 said:

@White Mage said:

@marvellover1 said:

@White Mage: In a gameplay interview, if you look they fly for about 3 seconds across the floor. It looks very differently set up to DC online, free roam wise there just is no 'hero feeling'. It literally is marvel ultimate alliance online.

DEFINITELY NOT DC online. But I'm highly intrigued by what they have here so far. I think actual flight will be available. I can't imagine them just leaving it out of the game............I needed them to remake MUA anyway.lol

I wouldn't mind a new marvel alliance, but I seriously hate the fact their pushing this as an MMO. I really don't think flight is abvaible storm flew for like 5 seconds along the floor and landed. I'm pretty sure flight is just a quick speed boost.

Hey, it's just the MarvelSuperheroSquad given an adult makeover. I view that one as a MMO....just a different type.......I can actually do without flight, but I would love to see it includeed

wait are you saying storm will not be able to flY???? that doesn't make sense I am sure she can, maybe she gets that ability when her power upgrades.

She can fly on command; however, you cannot attack while flying generally. Storm is the exception though. She has a power that allows for her to fly and attack at the same time.

NICE!!!!! Ok i was about to say WTF??? I am so ready for this come out.. lord knows I don't need this, its going to be a huge distraction.

#154 Posted by marvellover1 (373 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@Storm Calling said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@marvellover1 said:

@White Mage said:

@marvellover1 said:

@White Mage: In a gameplay interview, if you look they fly for about 3 seconds across the floor. It looks very differently set up to DC online, free roam wise there just is no 'hero feeling'. It literally is marvel ultimate alliance online.

DEFINITELY NOT DC online. But I'm highly intrigued by what they have here so far. I think actual flight will be available. I can't imagine them just leaving it out of the game............I needed them to remake MUA anyway.lol

I wouldn't mind a new marvel alliance, but I seriously hate the fact their pushing this as an MMO. I really don't think flight is abvaible storm flew for like 5 seconds along the floor and landed. I'm pretty sure flight is just a quick speed boost.

Hey, it's just the MarvelSuperheroSquad given an adult makeover. I view that one as a MMO....just a different type.......I can actually do without flight, but I would love to see it includeed

wait are you saying storm will not be able to flY???? that doesn't make sense I am sure she can, maybe she gets that ability when her power upgrades.

She can fly on command; however, you cannot attack while flying generally. Storm is the exception though. She has a power that allows for her to fly and attack at the same time.

NICE!!!!! Ok i was about to say WTF??? I am so ready for this come out.. lord knows I don't need this, its going to be a huge distraction.

Unless you have a source, I wouldn't get your hopes up, the style of gameplay makes movement look very limited

#155 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@Storm Calling said:

@Decoy Elite said:

I do think lacking character creation in an MMO seems like a...interesting idea.

And by interesting I mean bad.

I don't think it really is when so many others do it. MHs is taking a different route by letting you play as the real heroes through the game. It gives the game it's own diversity from the others with that approach.

I guess, but I can't help but wonder just how well it will work.

It works alright "I got into Beta". It's like playing Marvel Ultimate Alliance with 100 people and no one has to fight over who gets to be who.

#156 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@Storm Calling said:

@Decoy Elite said:

I do think lacking character creation in an MMO seems like a...interesting idea.

I don't think it really is when so many others do it. MHs is taking a different route by letting you play as the real heroes through the game. It gives the game it's own diversity from the others with that approach.

It works alright "I got into Beta". It's like playing Marvel Ultimate Alliance with 100 people and no one has to fight over who gets to be who.

And Marvel Superhero Squad is actually good......................those who have issues with it being viewed as an MMO, can just see it as an online game where people can play as whatever established character they want to play as.

#157 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@Storm Calling said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@marvellover1 said:

@White Mage said:

@marvellover1 said:

......................If I had bills......................this'd make me struggle to pay em

#158 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

So it is a sequel to MUA?

In that case Storm will certainly be on my team, her powers are great in those games.

#159 Posted by stormivycarter (46 posts) - - Show Bio

im just wondering how much i will have to spend to truly enjoy this game...free to play always know how to get their money

#160 Posted by jhazzroucher (15137 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@Storm Calling said:

@Decoy Elite said:

And Marvel Superhero Squad is actually good......................those who have issues with it being viewed as an MMO, can just see it as an online game where people can play as whatever established character they want to play as.

true that!

#161 Posted by jhazzroucher (15137 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormivycarter said:

im just wondering how much i will have to spend to truly enjoy this game...free to play always know how to get their money

for as long as i've got to play as Storm and she's good to use then i'll be enjoying it

#162 Posted by butterflykyss (3914 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormivycarter said:

for as long as i've got to play as Storm and she's good to use then i'll be enjoying it

indeed

#163 Posted by TheHulk (778 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk interested in this. Hulk like they use destructible environments. DC Universe have destructible environments, but they not as you know "epic" as this.

#164 Posted by jhazzroucher (15137 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormivycarter said:

indeed

i know you'll agree with me

#165 Posted by jhazzroucher (15137 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheHulk said:

Hulk interested in this. Hulk like they use destructible environments. DC Universe have destructible environments, but they not as you know "epic" as this.

you should be cos Hulk is on it too. : )

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.