Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10181 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

Storm in Marvel Avengers: Battle For Earth

• 54 results
    jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By jhazzroucher
    jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jhazzroucher

Storm and Spider-man helping each other to beat Magneto.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

the trailer:

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By SUNMAN

is this game out yet?

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By WARLOCK2792

In-game she's absolutely hideous. I have no clue what happened

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SUNMAN

found this video on youtube after a quick search just now. Is this a Wii game? Also what is with the white outfit? If they go white it has to be the one from the cartoon otherwise keep the spandex black imo

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

I saw this on IGN. This game looks like a complete disappointment. Not happy with the way Storm looks or was handled in this game :-(.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

I saw this on IGN. This game looks like a complete disappointment. Not happy with the way Storm looks or was handled in this game :-(.

It all just looks dumb.lol

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Agreed. It literally looks thrown together.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Thrown, broken, then put back together as complete crap

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Lol...yep. Complete bargain basement clearance bin game. Totally doomed to fail. It would have been better to invest in developing a MUA 3.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Lol...yep. Complete bargain basement clearance bin game. Totally doomed to fail. It would have been better to invest in developing a MUA 3.

The don't listen to us.lol

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12  Edited By poisonfleur

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

To be positive, I think in the link Jhazz posted at the top she looks pretty. As for the white costume, I am betting it's an alternate costume.

I also think her special attack is the best (especially compared to doctor doom and black widows...) Plus, I think they made her character model pretty in the link at the top. (It's better than how she looked in MUA2) And her voice acting is pretty good. It reminds me of the Storm from Marvel's Nemesis: Rise of the imperfects.

Jean is looking good too!! :)

Although I have to say... As stated before, this game is destined for failure. Seems like the last Marvel Games have been kicking rocks lately.. I wish Square Enix would develop an X-men game... WITH STORM IN IT!!

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@poisonfleur said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

To be positive, I think in the link Jhazz posted at the top she looks pretty. As for the white costume, I am betting it's an alternate costume.

I also think her special attack is the best (especially compared to doctor doom and black widows...) Plus, I think they made her character model pretty in the link at the top. (It's better than how she looked in MUA2) And her voice acting is pretty good. It reminds me of the Storm from Marvel's Nemesis: Rise of the imperfects.

Although I have to say... As stated before, this game is destined for failure. Seems like the last Marvel Games have been kicking rocks lately.. I wish Square Enix would develop an X-men game... WITH STORM IN IT!!

They look pretty in the concept art. Once you play as them, they look OFF. And I disagree with the MUA2 comment. Storm's face in MUA2 was not polished the way that it should have been, but it was striking. I have no clue what was going on with this version

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By poisonfleur

@White Mage said:

@poisonfleur said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

They look pretty in the concept art. Once you play as them, they look OFF. And I disagree with the MUA2 comment. Storm's face in MUA2 was not polished the way that it should have been, but it was striking. I have no clue what was going on with this version

Polished? How so? It seemed in X-men legends 1 & 2 and MUA1 Storm was pretty. But in MUA2 her face just seemed way off. I prefer how she looks in MA:BFE. I will say though, Dawn Lewis has one of the best alluring Storm voices ever!! <3 <3 <3

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@poisonfleur said:

@White Mage said:

@poisonfleur said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Polished? How so? It seemed in X-men legends 1 & 2 and MUA1 Storm was pretty. But in MUA2 her face just seemed way off. I prefer how she looks in MA:BFE. I will say though, Dawn Lewis has one of the best alluring Storm voices ever!! <3 <3 <3

There is a hiss/whisper to her voice that REALLY works for me

I feel that most of the faces in MUA2 suffered from not being polished. They looked a bit too much like "mannequins" for their respective characters.

No Caption Provided

But her face looked gorgeous for the most part. A bit more polishing, and some touchups, and a bit more care to body proportions, and she would've no doubt been THE hardest Storm model to beat, imo..........Her mohawk should've been her alt, then she'd look like she just stepped out of Xenogenesis.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By poisonfleur

@White Mage: Okay-- Wait. Hold up! That face looks much better than the one that popped up on my TV screen from when I played the game.

This is what I remember seeing..

And I agree with the proportions being incorrect and mannequin-likeliness. Imo, I feel Storm has had better character models/designs.

No Caption Provided
    WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@poisonfleur said:

@White Mage: Okay-- Wait. Hold up! That face looks much better than the one that popped up on my TV screen from when I played the game.

This is what I remember seeing..

And I agree with the proportions being incorrect and mannequin-likeliness. Imo, I feel Storm has had better character models/designs.

No Caption Provided

They sometimes had areas where the lighting was ROUGH. But, they made her eyes blue, and all of their characters just looked MUCH better when in the brighter, gloomier areas......ESPECIALLY with good angle play. To me, she was gorgeous, and suffered from an issue that was consistent with the entire game. And I agree, she had one of the best models in the game

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@White Mage said:

@poisonfleur said:

@White Mage said:

@poisonfleur said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

There is a hiss/whisper to her voice that REALLY works for me

I feel that most of the faces in MUA2 suffered from not being polished. They looked a bit too much like "mannequins" for their respective characters.

No Caption Provided

But her face looked gorgeous for the most part. A bit more polishing, and some touchups, and a bit more care to body proportions, and she would've no doubt been THE hardest Storm model to beat, imo..........Her mohawk should've been her alt, then she'd look like she just stepped out of Xenogenesis.

Wow! She looks VERY beautfiul here.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#19  Edited By AssertingValor

I think op is a spam bot designed to come up with every possible thread topic about storm

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Storm Calling

I thought she looked very good when I played the game(MUA 2) on my big screen, especially with the closeup shots. The only thing that could have used work was probably the hair, in many scenes you could see the baldness of her scalp and it was too short. Not to mention it didn't move. And also the cape was too small.

The concept art was perfect though

She looks worse in this game, and I'm not a fan of the gameplay mechanics. I'll probably end up passing on this game unless I get the Wii U or another 360.

Twentyfive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Twentyfive

At the same time, though... the graphics of the entire game are subpar.

But that is quite alright.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By poisonfleur

My favorite is how she was depicted in Marvel Nemesis Rise of the Imperfects. The way she was depicted totally looked liked main character boss material.

No Caption Provided
    poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By poisonfleur
    No Caption Provided
    Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Stormultt

This looks messy.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By jhazzroucher

@poisonfleur said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Yeah! I like Storm's look on my first post. She also looks attractive on the trailer.

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#26  Edited By SoA

the venom and wolverine fight looked cool , and i LOL'd at spidey knocking out magneto

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#27  Edited By danhimself

this looks like an ipad game....my brother got the WiiU and this game...I haven't played this game yet but so far their "next gen" graphics all look really bad

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@danhimself said:

this looks like an ipad game....my brother got the WiiU and this game...I haven't played this game yet but so far their "next gen" graphics all look really bad

Tragic

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By butterflykyss

@danhimself said:

I hope this isn't what the next generation is supposed to bring because it looks a ratchet mess. I thought from the trailer it would be epic, but the graphics here are just atrocious. They would be better keeping the game two-dimensional.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@butterflykyss said:

@danhimself said:

I hope this isn't what the next generation is supposed to bring because it looks a ratchet mess. I thought from the trailer it would be epic, but the graphics here are just atrocious. They would be better keeping the game two-dimensional.

This system also claimed my beloved Bayonetta............these hoes better DELIVER

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By butterflykyss

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@danhimself said:

This system also claimed my beloved Bayonetta............these hoes better DELIVER

HAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA... Well like a wise person once told me, hope for the best and expect the worse.. that way at least you're not disappointed.... LMAO at these hoes better deliever!!!!! Hilarious

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By danhimself

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@danhimself said:

HAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA... Well like a wise person once told me, hope for the best and expect the worse.. that way at least you're not disappointed.... LMAO at these hoes better deliever!!!!! Hilarious

all you can really hope for is that this isn't the extent of the Wii U's processing power....so far the best looking game I've seen is Super Mario Bros. which to be fair that game doesn't really require top of the lines graphics....the other game I played was Transformers Prime and again it looked like an ipad game

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@danhimself said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@danhimself said:

all you can really hope for is that this isn't the extent of the Wii U's processing power....so far the best looking game I've seen is Super Mario Bros. which to be fair that game doesn't really require top of the lines graphics....the other game I played was Transformers Prime and again it looked like an ipad game

The wii was horribly unimpressive in the looks department, and I'm praying that the Wii U isn't just..............................Why is Nintendo so hellbent on not stepping their graphical game up?

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By danhimself

@White Mage said:

@danhimself said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@danhimself said:

The wii was horribly unimpressive in the looks department, and I'm praying that the Wii U isn't just..............................Why is Nintendo so hellbent on not stepping their graphical game up?

I think they focus to much on the gimmicks...like the wiimote and nunchuk and now the game pad...and trying to make the system appeal to nongamers that they forget that most of their money comes from actual gamers and that's why sales on the Wii dropped so much

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@danhimself said:

After looking up some more vids of the Wii U, I'm convinced that the issue isn't the Wii U.......it can be rather gorgeous actually

The ISSUE is that Raven/Activision need to take control, and then listen to us, the fans...........we NEVER said we wanted this ish!!!

This sucks Dragonballz.........which this was CLEARLY designed after, btw.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@danhimself: I looked up the way that the Wii U handles a game like Assassins Creed, and I was actually impressed....but it seems like Nintendo attracts developers/companies who like to use as little graphical power as possible

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By danhimself

@White Mage: that could definitely be the case...I was under the impression that this system was supposed to be slightly better than the PS3 or Xbox 360 when it came to graphics....maybe the developers are still making just throw away games for this system....though it is early in the system's life so it could be that like the PS3 they're just having a hard time getting used to the system

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@danhimself said:

@White Mage: that could definitely be the case...I was under the impression that this system was supposed to be slightly better than the PS3 or Xbox 360 when it came to graphics....maybe the developers are still making just throw away games for this system....though it is early in the system's life so it could be that like the PS3 they're just having a hard time getting used to the system

I still don't plan on buying it though.lol.......I dunno.......I'm just really old fashioned, and something about their "innovative ideas" kinda turns me off........I'll never know what happens to Bayonetta :(

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By danhimself

@White Mage said:

@danhimself said:

I still don't plan on buying it though.lol.......I dunno.......I'm just really old fashioned, and something about their "innovative ideas" kinda turns me off........I'll never know what happens to Bayonetta :(

lol yeah the only reason my brother bought it was because as we were walking by the display at Target I said " That new Mario game looks kind of cool" so he bought the system

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@danhimself said:

@White Mage said:

@danhimself said:

lol yeah the only reason my brother bought it was because as we were walking by the display at Target I said " That new Mario game looks kind of cool" so he bought the system

Mario still knows how to get that money.lol

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By danhimself

@White Mage: Mario games are consistently good games

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@danhimself said:

If he was in the music industry, his success would be attributed to the Illuminati. He's been a MEGA hit since day 1....while poor Sonic just.......mm

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By danhimself

@White Mage said:

@danhimself said:

If he was in the music industry, his success would be attributed to the Illuminati. He's been a MEGA hit since day 1....while poor Sonic just.......mm

I still say that the last good Sonic game was the one for Dreamcast

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@danhimself said:

@White Mage said:

@danhimself said:

I still say that the last good Sonic game was the one for Dreamcast

It sure as hell wasn't on the gamecube/last gen systems.lol

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By jhazzroucher

It's still good that she's at least in the game.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@jhazzroucher said:

All hideous designs aside, you mean?

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By poisonfleur

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

Hey now! It's not hideous. Don't make me bring up a video on how I feel about MUA2! Lol

5:41 & 6:13! :0

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By jhazzroucher

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

it's better that she's included in the game than not being included at all.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@poisonfleur said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

Hey now! It's not hideous. Don't make me bring up a video on how I feel about MUA2! Lol

This was bad lighting

This other chick is just grimaced and feral

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Storm Calling
    @poisonfleur said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

I don't know if it's the costume, bad lighting, or the potato cam that this was recorded on, but I do NOT remember Ororo looking like that in MUA 2.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.