Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10183 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

Storm has a bad actress

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
    deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I didn't realize that Alexander Sapp or whatever her name is was playing Storm in the next X-flick. If this is true then lord have mercy. This is the same chick who was the worst thing about Drumline 2 and she played a watered down piss poor excuse of Aaliyah in that horrible biopic.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well if that's how you feel

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
    ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't get worse than halle berry tbh she was awful

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Can't get worse than halle berry tbh she was awful

Halle Berry has proven herself a good actress. It was the script that was not good.

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Cloakx14

Actress Gugu Mbatha Raw should have play, Storm she is a good actress.

No Caption Provided

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@somayareece: Aaliyah and Drumline 2 werent bad because of her they were just terrible films

TheGoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn't realize that Alexander Sapp or whatever her name is was playing Storm in the next X-flick. If this is true then lord have mercy. This is the same chick who was the worst thing about Drumline 2 and she played a watered down piss poor excuse of Aaliyah in that horrible biopic.

OMG,like Bihhh why are you always throwing salt on Storm, or things Storm related?! Like you are SUPER late on the Alexandra Shipp situation. We all know Alexandra sucked dirty balls as Aaliyah. Meanwhile you need to worry about how Gal Gadot's skinny ass is going portray Wonder Woman,because the only thing I remember her in is her B-list role in Fast & Furious.

At least Storm's original actress(and is still currently Adult Storm,until re-casted) Is a Oscar, Emmy, Golden Globe winning actress.

tuh!

TheGoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2 : You'd be surprised....

@kgb725 said:

@somayareece: Aaliyah and Drumline 2 werent bad because of her they were just terrible films

That too,but she just didn't have that natural swag like Aaliyah.She's too preppy.Also she has pretty voice,but her singing has no soul in it. I wish she could have used Aaliyah's actual vocals,but her family wouldn't release the actual rights to her stuff..so no dubb :(

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegoddess: I was wondering why didn't they use any of her songs in the movie they just used other people's songs. Her younger brother looked like a knock off Drake in the film and the whole R. Kelly plot was atrocious

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

True

TheGoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

@thegoddess: I was wondering why didn't they use any of her songs in the movie they just used other people's songs. Her younger brother looked like a knock off Drake in the film and the whole R. Kelly plot was atrocious

They should have never went there,because it was never proven that her R.Kelly were an item,she was an underage girl. I mean it could have been true,but till this day they were just rumors. They said that back in the day she messed with Dame Dash and Jay-Z too.

That's why her family didn't want it done.Wendy Williams is SO disrespectful

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@kgb725 said:

They should have never went there,because it was never proven that her R.Kelly were an item,she was an underage girl. I mean it could have been true,but till this day they were just rumors. They said that back in the day she messed with Dame Dash and Jay-Z too.

Yeah Wendy is a mess for going there. She used to bash on Aaliyah when she was alive.. I LOVE AALIYAH. She's my favorite singer. The Aaliyah movie was rough... But in Alexandra's defense... That movie was doomed and a craapp project-- Horrible script based on trolling lies, none of Aaliyah's hit music, and a awkward supporting cast.

If you want a good biopic-- TLC or Selena's are the way to go.

I HOPE Alexandra does a good job as Storm-- because if she doesn't & messes up AALIYAH AND STORM (My favorite singer and superhero) ---I hope BOTH fanbase drag her through the mud. No Pressure, Alexandra. :D

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@somayareece said:

OMG,like Bihhh why are you always throwing salt on Storm, or things Storm related?! Like you are SUPER late on the Alexandra Shipp situation. We all know Alexandra sucked dirty balls as Aaliyah. Meanwhile you need to worry about how Gal Gadot's skinny ass is going portray Wonder Woman,because the only thing I remember her in is her B-list role in Fast & Furious.

At least Storm's original actress(and is still currently Adult Storm,until re-casted) Is a Oscar, Emmy, Golden Globe winning actress.

tuh!

OMG LOLOLOL You WENT IN ON BOTH MARVEL AND DC's LEADING LADIES ACTRESSES!
    Only if this were 10 years ago Angela Bassett and Lucy Lawless could've played Storm and Wonder Woman. TOO LATE-- and TOO BAD Hollywood doesn't want Beautiful, Fearless, Amazons to play their heroes.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

True. Zendaya Coleman was supposed to play as Aaliyah and tried to communicate with Aaliyah's family but it sounded like there was really a disagreement between the family and the film staff so she turned it down. Then Alexandra took the role.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's just wait and see

wtk1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We have to wait and see. The Aaliyah movie was terrible because of the writing and directing, not her acting. I haven't seen drumline 2, but in my opinion they should have left it at the first one in the first place. If Bryan Singer saw something in her to play Storm, she has to be great. This Storm will be way different than Halle's Storm. This Storm will show the tough side and most likely be a bit more aggressive and powerful. Give the girl a chance. Plus, she looked great in the leaked teaser.

wtk1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegoddess: Wonder Woman looks great in the trailer lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
    deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@kfabz-23 said:

Let's just wait and see

^ This

I mean, they picked her for a reason, right? She's not a big name, she doesn't look that great as Storm, but she must have left a strong impression during the audition if they chose her over others. She might be a pleasant surprise.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sprior93 said:
    @kfabz-23 said:

Let's just wait and see

^ This

I mean, they picked her for a reason, right? She's not a big name, she doesn't look that great as Storm, but she must have left a strong impression during the audition if they chose her over others. She might be a pleasant surprise.

Well she looks more like a younger Halle than Zendaya

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
    deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheGoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rodrigomonsalv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what a bitch.... alexandra is good not be a bitch

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao!^^^^

mrkareemruiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#25  Edited By mrkareemruiz

I think she will be great as Ororo

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think she will be great as Ororo

She looks stunning. :)

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And if Alecandra nails it as Storm, people will have to take their words back for saying that her acting skills were horrible. Blame the script of Aaliyah.

linkjt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@somayareece said:

tuh!

You complain about WW fans but you are the one mentioning WW in the storm forum. Can't people like the 2 characters?. Didn't you think of the possibility that the user likes both?.

And let me tell you that winning awards means nothing. Hally Berry has given more than one bad acting performsance in her career. Which means that anybody can fail even the profesional actors. While there are novice actors that surprise us with good acting performances.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linkjt said:
    @thegoddess said:
    @somayareece said:

tuh!

You complain about WW fans but you are the one mentioning WW in the storm forum. Can't people like the 2 characters?. Didn't you think of the possibility that the user likes both?.

And let me tell you that winning awards means nothing. Hally Berry has given more than one bad acting performsance in her career. Which means that anybody can fail even the profesional actors. While there are novice actors that surprise us with good acting performances.

OMG. it's WW vs Storm again. Lol.

I think it's fine for us to favor Storm more over WW in the Storm forum. Not the other way round.

linkjt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linkjt said:
    @thegoddess said:
    @somayareece said:

tuh!

I think it's fine for us to favor Storm more over WW in the Storm forum. Not the other way round.

Who said anything about favoring WW?. Why did he have to bring WW's name into the forum once again. That is the point.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linkjt said:
    @jhazzroucher said:
    @linkjt said:
    @thegoddess said:
    @somayareece said:

tuh!

Who said anything about favoring WW?. Why did he have to bring WW's name into the forum once again. That is the point.

The poster wanted to and that should be fine.

Avatar image for deactivated-599b4bc7465db
    deactivated-599b4bc7465db

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

she is a bad choice. they consistently choose bad people to play storm but its not her fault and im sure she'll do the best she can given what she is given so i dont want to rag on her. My grievance is with the people at the top who dont seem to care to put effort into casting any of these characters.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.