Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10183 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

Storm fans should watch The Wolverine film because...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Well, there's a part when Storm's pic is being shown but in a second only or maybe even less than a second.

That would definitely be my favorite part on the film. So excited to watch the film next week. :)

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

... Seriously?

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By Squalleon

0_o

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
    RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

...............fail.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@backflip said:

@jhazzroucher: You'd define a split second shot of Storm as the crowning moment of the movie?

Have you been taking your Meds like we talked about? :P

I said "my favorite part"

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Well, there's a part when Storm's pic is being shown but in a second only or maybe even less than a second.

That would definitely be my favorite part on the film. So excited to watch the film next week. :)

Jhazz, you do realize why I don't make these threads and post these small bits in Storm discussion right? Because it's not worthy of it's own forum. This is the second time, I've posted something in discussion and you have to go and run with it to make a giant thread, that only just annoys people and makes everyone complain about Storm. Get it together and think before you post.

Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@jhazzroucher said:

Jhazz, you do realize why I don't make these threads and post these small bits in Storm discussion right? Because it's not worthy of it's own forum. This is the second time, I've posted something in discussion and you have to go and run with it to make a giant thread, that only just annoys people and makes everyone complain about Storm. Get it together and think before you post.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
    V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

Is this a joke?

Avatar image for mysterioususername
    MysteriousUsername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay.

flazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 52

No Caption Provided

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By jhazzroucher
    @poisonfleur said:

@jhazzroucher said:

No. This is a Storm forum and I am entitled to post something that's positive to me and makes me happy. If they are annoyed, then they have a problem with how they react because they shouldn't be. He could have said something else. That's why I flagged him because I'm not insulting a person and then he comes in to tell me to take meds? He definitely insulted me and what did i do? I did not insult him simply because I know it's not the right thing to do. And I did not get the info from you but on another site, comicbookresources. I just delayed on creating a thread about it.

Avatar image for storm_ultimatebadass
    Storm_UltimateBadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This could be discussed in the Storm Discussion,not sure why a seperate thread was created for this. In response to the statement a pic of her from X3 is not a good reason for me to see Wolverine,

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

jhazz...a SECOND really? you're cool and all but a second...*sigh*

mrkareemruiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

dont see it

Knightfall225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

wow storm isnt even all that gud compared to all the other heroa

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
    RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Every time I click on this thread I literally laugh out loud because of how incredibly pathetic it is. I get that you like the character, but half a second of her in it IS NOT A BIG DEAL. It's not going to convince anyone that wasn't planning on seeing the film to go watch it. I can't even understand how you find it important in any way.

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By JonSmith

No. This is a Storm forum and I am entitled to post something that's positive to me and makes me happy. If they are annoyed, then they have a problem with how they react because they shouldn't be. He could have said something else. That's why I flagged him because I'm not insulting a person and then he comes in to tell me to take meds? He definitely insulted me and what did i do? I did not insult him simply because I know it's not the right thing to do. And I did not get the info from you but on another site, comicbookresources. I just delayed on creating a thread about it.

No, this is a Comic Forum, in which Storm's resides. When you make a topic in Storm's Forum, it is seen in Recent Forum Posts, placing it in view of the entire site. You are more than entitled to enjoy stuff like this, hell, you're ENCOURAGED to here. What is this site for if not to allow people to enjoy and express their enjoyment of comics and characters thereof?

But when you make a thread about how people should go see a movie because your character of choice is in it for half a second, you're pushing what is acceptable. That's the kind of thing you should keep in another thread among other Storm fans, who sympathize and are equally excited, NOT the kind of thing you specifically make a thread for that the entire site can see.

There's a line, Jhazz. It's why ComicVine has a General Discussion thread, rather than everyone making topics for whatever random thought pops into their heads. In your case, it's why Storm has a Storm Discussion thread: For stuff like this, stuff that isn't deserving of a larger thread, because it doesn't contain info that would be even of remote interest to anyone but the most die hard of Storm fans.

If she had a larger role, fantastic, that's deserving of a larger thread. If she has a cameo that is relevant to future installments, you could make a thread about the cameo and how it reflects on the future, THAT would appeal to more people and could generate a lot of discussion and interest, regardless of whether they're Storm fans or not.

But a specific thread for Storm having a half second appearance in a much larger film, and that being the reason Storm fans should go see it? That's the kind of thing you should keep to a thread specifically for Storm fans, just between you guys and girls.

Even if you had said, "Storm having a half second appearance is the only reason to go see this film." THAT would be better: You'd be putting forth an opinion on the quality of the rest of the movie, that could be discussed. Disagreed with heavily, but at least a discussion could be had.

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Wow who cares about storm everybody wants to see WOLVERINE bc of wolverine.. Storm isnt anywhere near his level jus sayn

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By stormchild1997

Wow who cares about storm everybody wants to see WOLVERINE bc of wolverine.. Storm isnt anywhere near his level jus sayn

pretty much..even tho i LOVE storm sigh! ( you do mean in terms of popularity right?)

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I ate a pound of steam rice today...

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squalleon: maybe I will...I feel it's more relavent that what I read on here.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

-________________________________________________________________-

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

JohnnyGat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking at the forums through my mobile phone I could only guess who made this thread and for what reason. I was right on both counts.

Seriously though making an entire thread for something so irrelevant like this is the equivalent of tagging everyone you know on a selfie. You're well within your rights to do so but it's clearly annoying and pointless and could have been done within a more appropriate means.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By cameron83
    No Caption Provided

There. Now there is no need to go see this movie for Storm fans according to you....and you can look at this for hours compared to a fraction of a second.

Did I ruin the movie for anyone?

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This here is why Storm fans get a bad name.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will not reply directly but all I can say is that I don't think replying negatively to this thread is the right thing to do. I also get annoyed but I don't say something bad especially to the person who made a thread/post. I prefer ignoring it because that's better than attacking the person negatively.

I made the thread in the Storm forum and it's not the only thread that shows in the recent forum posts.

And I don't find "saying something negative to the poster" enjoying.

Bogey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

There. Now there is no need to go see this movie for Storm fans according to you....and you can look at this for hours compared to a fraction of a second.

WHAT? YOU RUINED THE MOVIE! At least put a spoiler caption in there.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By cameron83

@bogey said:

@cameron83 said:
    No Caption Provided

XD

Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poisonfleur said:

@jhazzroucher said:

You flagged me? I'm oddly flattered. Still, my comment was tongue and cheek and really you should get thicker skin.

But no, please stop being so egocentric. Nowhere else on the entire forum does anyone abuse their fandom of a Character as much as you do Jhazz.

How about just once, you kinda follow protocol and accepted practice and contain your tidbits about Storm to her 'general discussion' thread, where they belong. This thread is ridiculous and was definitely not warranted (As is apparent from everyone's reactions).

I'm pretty sure you're one and the same as RLAAMJR.

Avatar image for magnificentstorm
    MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I KNOW JHAZZ THAT WAS MINE 2 I ALMOST WAS LIKE "OMG STORM OMGOOOOOSH"

My second fav was the scene in the end credits

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher said:

I will watch The Wolverine later and I'll make sure my reaction will be crazier than yours. Hehehe. I hope I'll cry upon seeing that part. The cry of joy. : )

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@bogey said:

@cameron83 said:
    No Caption Provided

XD

HAHAAHAAA! You guys are too funny! (Not even gonna lie, I geeked a little when I saw this scene.)

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83 said:

@bogey said:

@cameron83 said:
    No Caption Provided

XD

HAHAAHAAA! You guys are too funny! (Not even gonna lie, I geeked a little when I saw this scene.)

Thank you :)

Avatar image for magnificentstorm
    MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magnificentstorm said:

@jhazzroucher said:

I will watch The Wolverine later and I'll make sure my reaction will be crazier than yours. Hehehe. I hope I'll cry upon seeing that part. The cry of joy. : )

NO YOU WONT ILL WATCH LATER AN ILL MAKE A REACTION VIDEO AN IT GET LIKE 50 MIL VIEW HAHAHAHA TAKE THAT JHAZZ

Bogey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Bogey

I'm gonna rent a billboard just to let all the storm fans know there is a split second appearance.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bogey said:

I'm gonna rent a billboard just to let all the storm fans know there is a split second appearance.

rofl! But I'd be happier if you're really going to do that. hehehe : )

Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bogey said:

rofl! But I'd be happier if you're really going to do that. hehehe : )

He was being extremely sarcastic. Thank the lord.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wasn't able to watch the part when the Storm pic showed up cos I was late for about 10 minutes. But still, i love the movie. Wolverine is awesome and the movie was great.

I'll just wait for a youtube clip that will show the part when Storm's pic showed up. : )

PassionFlower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chances of my seeing this movie are less than zero this side Netflicks.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
    deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

wtk1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jhazz can make what ever thread he wants. Anyone can make any thread they want wheather its a big deal or pointless.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#48  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

@wtk1013 said:

Jhazz can make what ever thread he wants. Anyone can make any thread they want wheather its a big deal or pointless.

Not on this forum they can't.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.