Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10157 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

Storm Durability

Avatar image for marlexcabanilla
    marlexcabanilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By marlexcabanilla
    No Caption Provided

Getting a hit from a goddess without breaking her neck thats the real goddess

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marlexcabanilla: storm could have taken her out but was just being a dummy :(. Anyway yes storm has taken some Extreme death blows to the body and head. I remember storm was in the X-Jet with the rest of the team I guess the plane got hit and Logans head flew into her and he panicked because being that his skull is adimantium he thought he killed her but she got back up like it was nothing.

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think in this fight, Storm was written stupidly... but of course, it was a fight Valkyrie was supposed to win. Additionally, Storm would not have been striking to drop Brunhilda, but to deter her. Valkyrie was on a mission for the sake of all creation.

Otherwise, Storm's durability is not in question. Remember, the ability to resist the friction of high speed flight, her own lightning (if not that of others), her elemental resilience... these are all traits that we've seen on panel. She's one tough woman. She may not have invulnerability, or a defined Enhanced Resilience... but for her to function with her power suite, it's built in.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devilsgrin81: Agreed. That fight was filled to the brim with PIS/CIS. I don't mind Storm getting KO'd by Val up close since she is obviously strong enough to do it, but it is annoying to see Storm getting written down in a stupid/unexplained way just for Val to win. I liked the Fearless over all but that issue damn near ruined the whole thing for me.

XxeroOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By devilsgrin81

@devilsgrin81: Agreed. That fight was filled to the brim with PIS/CIS. I don't mind Storm getting KO'd by Val up close since she is obviously strong enough to do it, but it is annoying to see Storm getting written down in a stupid/unexplained way just for Val to win. I liked the Fearless over all but that issue damn near ruined the whole thing for me.

agreed!!! about fearless. Valkyrie IS awesome. but storm could have obliterated her at range.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@thunderbolt30 said:

agreed!!! about fearless. Valkyrie IS awesome. but storm could have obliterated her at range.

I agree. Storm should have won!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.