Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10183 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

Storm discussion

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@blood1991: That song makes my eyes water because of that movie.....stop it

Avatar image for storm_ultimatebadass
    Storm_UltimateBadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@white_mage said:

@blood1991 said:

@white_mage said:

@blood1991 said:

Of course not! You're the one who taught me the term in the first place.

hehehehehehe...........................ohhhhhh I share a lot of stuff on here that later makes me wonder wtf I was thinking

Ha, I remember quite abit, of the misadventures of the old Storm forum, and the adventures that took place elsewhere. Well Internet adventure.... You know what I mean.

Yes, I do...............oh, how I mourn the loss of certain members of this community...........a heavy impact, their departure made.................total sigh

Loading Video...

No one can hide from the tides of change....

I dont care what anyone says, that movie was awesome. I adore Watchmen

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Storm_UltimateBadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blood1991: I so agree with you. It was gritty but still had that comic book feel to it, unlike Batman which was a great movie but it had no comic book feel to it.

PassionFlower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7155  Edited By PassionFlower

So they reset the post counts again I see.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So they reset the post counts again I see.

Yes..........yes they did................and I was locked out of my account for DAYZZZ...........the anger I felt could have been placed into 5 novels.......which just shows that I am unnaturally good at holding grudges

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@white_mage said:

I loved the film, and the song.

@storm_ultimatebadass: I thought it was the best comic to film adaptation ever.

It's one of my favorites. The fighting was over the top, and brutal as hell. I was absolutely hooked. And I think their desire to remain faithful to the graphic novel made me give more support than I would have if it had strayed repeatedly, but I seriously just loved the way that it was handled. They actually acted like they cared.

Storm_UltimateBadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blood1991 said:@storm_ultimatebadass:

@white_mage said:

I loved the film, and the song.

@storm_ultimatebadass: I thought it was the best comic to film adaptation ever.

It's one of my favorites. The fighting was over the top, and brutal as hell. I was absolutely hooked. And I think their desire to remain faithful to the graphic novel made me give more support than I would have if it had strayed repeatedly, but I seriously just loved the way that it was handled. They actually acted like they cared.

I heard that they stuck to the graphic novel which is very good to do, people complain when people say that a movie isnt like the comic. But thats the blueprint just to completely change it around just isnt right. If DOFB is like this but more powers displays,since they have more diverse powers ill be a happy camper.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I heard that they stuck to the graphic novel which is very good to do, people complain when people say that a movie isnt like the comic. But thats the blueprint just to completely change it around just isnt right. If DOFB is like this but more powers displays,since they have more diverse powers ill be a happy camper.

I'd be happy because Storm would finally die............heroically...........but dead, nevertheless

They didn't try to make her interesting in the other 3 movies, so I won't lose sleep over her demise. Blink has officially stolen the show for me

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@storm_ultimatebadass: I wonder whose storyline they'll decide to retcon.......the original casts? Or First Class? Some of these stories simply do NOT mix as far as timing is concerned, so this does make me curious

Storm_UltimateBadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@storm_ultimatebadass said:

I'd be happy because Storm would finally die............heroically...........but dead, nevertheless

They didn't try to make her interesting in the other 3 movies, so I won't lose sleep over her demise. Blink has officially stolen the show for me

Storm dying only to be reborn in the past as a better actress, No Halle. Lets hope Blink stills the show, what Singer needs to do is bring back Rebecca Romjin,show Jennifer Lawrence how to portray Mystique the right way.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7162  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@white_mage said:

Storm dying only to be reborn in the past as a better actress, No Halle. Lets hope Blink stills the show, what Singer needs to do is bring back Rebecca Romjin,show Jennifer Lawrence how to portray Mystique the right way.

............................................Rebecca is effing GORGEOUS, and I need her mysterious presence to RETURN. Even blue, scaly, and reptilian-looking, Rebecca is ridiculously fierce. Jennifer hasn't gotten it yet, but I'm hoping for the future.....apparently she is a good actress, though I've only seen her in First Class

Storm_UltimateBadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@storm_ultimatebadass: I wonder whose storyline they'll decide to retcon.......the original casts? Or First Class? Some of these stories simply do NOT mix as far as timing is concerned, so this does make me curious

Sorry my last message was blank, I said I hope they retcon the original and introduce the younger versions of Ororo,Jean, and Scott. A better Rogur fighting alongside Mystique with her flight and strength would be awesome.

Storm_UltimateBadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@white_mage said:

............................................Rebecca is effing GORGEOUS, and I need her mysterious presence to RETURN. Even blue, scaly, and reptilian-looking, Rebecca is ridiculously fierce. Jennifer hasn't gotten it yet, but I'm hoping for the future.....apparently she is a good actress, though I've only seen her in First Class

Jennifer Lawrence in my opinion is not a great actress at all, I mean at all. But until i see Silver Lining or the movie she got an oscar for I may see something different. But as Mystique i say no maam.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@white_mage said:

Sorry my last message was blank, I said I hope they retcon the original and introduce the younger versions of Ororo,Jean, and Scott. A better Rogur fighting alongside Mystique with her flight and strength would be awesome.

Xavier himself said that Cyclops, Storm, and Jean were some of his very first students. I need this to be shown........immediately.

I just don't see Anna Paquin doing any of that...........sadness

Storm_UltimateBadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@white_mage said:

Xavier himself said that Cyclops, Storm, and Jean were some of his very first students. I need this to be shown........immediately.

I just don't see Anna Paquin doing any of that...........sadness

Thank you, it should be time enough now to introduce them, id like a Ultimate Storm introduced though, i like how she was a little rebel.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7168  Edited By WARLOCK2792

Thank you, it should be time enough now to introduce them, id like a Ultimate Storm introduced though, i like how she was a little rebel.

They clearly can't go the "Goddess" route, so why not go rebel thief route? It would make the most sense.............just don't bring back the bangs.............I hated the bangs

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7169  Edited By WARLOCK2792

Jennifer Lawrence in my opinion is not a great actress at all, I mean at all. But until i see Silver Lining or the movie she got an oscar for I may see something different. But as Mystique i say no maam.

I've never seen the Hunger Games, and I've never seen Silver Linings...................Just first class...........................which was flat..........dead flat.........if her performance was the earth that she was walking upon, then the ancient ones would've been right, cause she would've taken a-tumble

Storm_UltimateBadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They clearly can't go the "Goddess" route, so why not go rebel thief route? It would make the most sense.............just don't bring back the bangs.............I hated the bangs

Really i liked the bangs,lol. Yea its no way they are going to Africa, unless they introduce Apocalypse at the end of the movie and he has her captive doing his dirty work. But if anything an americanized Storm is great as well. i wish I could write to him.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7171  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@white_mage said:

Really i liked the bangs,lol. Yea its no way they are going to Africa, unless they introduce Apocalypse at the end of the movie and he has her captive doing his dirty work. But if anything an americanized Storm is great as well. i wish I could write to him.

I HATE that she is American.................I really do.................I hate that more than I hated her X2 hair

She's now the ONLY main cast member from the saga who doesn't have an official background.................da hell is that?

Storm_UltimateBadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@white_mage said:

I HATE that she is American.................I really do.................I hate that more than I hated her X2 hair

She's now the ONLY main cast member from the saga who doesn't have an official background.................da hell is that?

She really is the only one with no background,what about Peter and Kitty they kind of just showed up at the school. But if you mean out the 4 main X-Men then I agree her and Cyclops have no background in the movie. It really makes me mad, but who can i complain to fix the situation

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7173  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@white_mage said:

@white_mage said:

She really is the only one with no background,what about Peter and Kitty they kind of just showed up at the school. But if you mean out the 4 main X-Men then I agree her and Cyclops have no background in the movie. It really makes me mad, but who can i complain to fix the situation

Peter is less than background, and Kitty JUST showed up as a main character, because she was only a cameo until The Last Stand. Bobby has a background, Cyclops got a background in Wolverine Origins, Jean Grey had 2 movies focused around her, Wolverine has been whored, Professor Xavier/Magneto/Mystique/Beast got First Class...........she's literally the only "main cast" member who ain't got sh*t

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@blood1991 said:

@white_mage said:

@blood1991 said:

hehehehehehe...........................ohhhhhh I share a lot of stuff on here that later makes me wonder wtf I was thinking

Ha, I remember quite abit, of the misadventures of the old Storm forum, and the adventures that took place elsewhere. Well Internet adventure.... You know what I mean.

Yes, I do...............oh, how I mourn the loss of certain members of this community...........a heavy impact, their departure made.................total sigh

Yeah- the old Storm forums rocked Comicvine to the core-- AvX had nothing on us~! B)
    It seems more and more, comicvine had been making more and more subtle jabs to Storm.. She isn't a 'popular' character anymore, She is never showcased on the homepage--EVER and as we said, some of her fans are gone although less people are hating on us now. :)

P.S.
    Yes, I am not a bear. I don't think I could even if I tried. LOL

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah- the old Storm forums rocked Comicvine to the core-- AvX had nothing on us~! B)

It seems more and more, comicvine had been making more and more subtle jabs to Storm.. She isn't a 'popular' character anymore, She is never showcased on the homepage--EVER and as we said, some of her fans are gone although less people are hating on us now. :)

P.S.

It really didn't. We had so many juicy arguments................and engaged in a great many scandalous conversations

I think it's simply a matter of getting the forums jumpin again. We lost 2 (POSSIBLY 3) of THE biggest talkers who were actually really good friends of mine, so rebuilding the personal chemistry here....well....it'll take consistency, and teamwork.........I'll be posting more frequently to unleash my personal views on what's going on in her current events.

With the departure of several founders, I fear that, for the first time in a few years, I may be the last "original" top b*tch left.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poisonfleur said:

P.S.

It really didn't. We had so many juicy arguments................and engaged in a great many scandalous conversations

I think it's simply a matter of getting the forums jumpin again. We lost 2 (POSSIBLY 3) of THE biggest talkers who were actually really good friends of mine, so rebuilding the personal chemistry here....well....it'll take consistency, and teamwork.........I'll be posting more frequently to unleash my personal views on what's going on in her current events.

With the departure of several founders, I fear that, for the first time in a few years, I may be the last "original" top b*tch left.

Lol Who knows... It's a time of 'peace' I guess. Storm is getting everything under the sun aside from her own solo. So I guess we should be happy. Although I do miss our crazy chats. We used to talk EVERYTHING Storm-- From 'Storm wigs', 'Storm therapy', to Storm as a lesbian! HAHAA!! Ororo is the best! :D

Marvel's Number 1 Heroine! :D

Storm_UltimateBadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've never seen the Hunger Games, and I've never seen Silver Linings...................Just first class...........................which was flat..........dead flat.........if her performance was the earth that she was walking upon, then the ancient ones would've been right, cause she would've taken a-tumble

Hunger Games was a good movie,but I dont think her performance was anything worthwhile. House at the End of the Street was good but her performance was not. She is really not a good actress and I dont know what it is about that drives people crazy.

Storm_UltimateBadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@white_mage said:

@white_mage said:

Peter is less than background, and Kitty JUST showed up as a main character, because she was only a cameo until The Last Stand. Bobby has a background, Cyclops got a background in Wolverine Origins, Jean Grey had 2 movies focused around her, Wolverine has been whored, Professor Xavier/Magneto/Mystique/Beast got First Class...........she's literally the only "main cast" member who ain't got sh*t

Peter is less than background had me dying,lol. I dont understand why they are dogging her character I mean what is, are they scared to have woman of power and stature in Marvel to be a black woman. I mean it goes down to the books,and i honestly dont understand why.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

yehey! lots of posts. : )

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want the ultimate Storm wearing a skirt

Storm_UltimateBadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want the ultimate Storm wearing a skirt

I like her fine like she is now. Lets hope for an ultimate Storm introduced in DOFP

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@white_mage said:

@poisonfleur said:

P.S.

Lol Who knows... It's a time of 'peace' I guess. Storm is getting everything under the sun aside from her own solo. So I guess we should be happy. Although I do miss our crazy chats. We used to talk EVERYTHING Storm-- From 'Storm wigs', 'Storm therapy', to Storm as a lesbian! HAHAA!! Ororo is the best! :D

Marvel's Number 1 Heroine! :D

There are so many nostalgic moments that we will discuss, that no one else will be able to understand, cause they weren't here....................it's nice to know that other people will be able to understand what it's like to be an old viner

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter is less than background had me dying,lol. I dont understand why they are dogging her character I mean what is, are they scared to have woman of power and stature in Marvel to be a black woman. I mean it goes down to the books,and i honestly dont understand why.

I think that it has a lot to do with the fact that she could legitimately end most of their enemies by herself, and, like in comics, there's a push to keep Wolverine in the spotlight, even if it means doing things forcefully...............there is ***kery at hand, and I'm not a fan

PassionFlower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still say it isn't too late to re-cast Storm...

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It ain't over till the trailer comes out

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@passionflower said:

There are PLENTY of African actresses that would probably be GLAD and "more" perfect for the role...Cuz, we all know, NO ONE in this world can play Storm. She has to have the right hair, the right body, and above ALL else, she has to have the right VOICE (X-MEN Animated) If they can tackle two out of three, then I'd be happy. Halle, as much as I love her, just is too delicate vocally for me, and she's not dark enough to satisfy the whole out of Africa game...

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@white_mage said:

@passionflower said:

There are PLENTY of African actresses that would probably be GLAD and "more" perfect for the role...Cuz, we all know, NO ONE in this world can play Storm. She has to have the right hair, the right body, and above ALL else, she has to have the right VOICE (X-MEN Animated) If they can tackle two out of three, then I'd be happy. Halle, as much as I love her, just is too delicate vocally for me, and she's not dark enough to satisfy the whole out of Africa game...

Hell, even Claremont said that Angela Bassett would be his dream Storm...............now lets compare Angela's acting abilities, voice, and presence, to Halle's................................................SOMETHING ain't adding up. They might as well have cast Janet Jackson

PassionFlower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I noticed you have to hunt this page now I seriously doubt many places are more active.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I noticed you have to hunt this page now I seriously doubt many places are more active.

I know........I mean..........."Superman"? Tricks, since WHEN?!

Storm_UltimateBadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@white_mage said:

@passionflower said:

I woiuld love to have someone who sounds like her animated self,that british sounding accent gave me life. Im hoping we get some screenshots soon.

Storm_UltimateBadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_sojourn_ said:

@white_mage said:

@passionflower said:

Hell, even Claremont said that Angela Bassett would be his dream Storm...............now lets compare Angela's acting abilities, voice, and presence, to Halle's................................................SOMETHING ain't adding up. They might as well have cast Janet Jackson

Lmao you never disappoint, I love you White Mage lol. Keeping my fingers crossed for a recast Storm, I wish Singer trolled this site to see what we think.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao you never disappoint, I love you White Mage lol. Keeping my fingers crossed for a recast Storm, I wish Singer trolled this site to see what we think.

I hope his COSTUME DESIGNERS troll this site to see what we think too. They know they're ratchet, and they need to change their ways

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

No T No ShDe... I'm gonna say it again... Shingai Shoniwa is PERFECTION for the roll. Is he's Of Zimbaeean heritage and grew up in London. Deep Africa sultry African twangs paired with the Brian accent... I would die and resurrect myself if they chose her. Plus she went to school for acting, she can pull off drastic looks, and She has modeling experience... Perfect

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

punkstormrocks:  Awesome Punk Storm by artist and super-nice gent, Drew Moss!  I watched him do this thing from almost start to finish…he’s fearless with the inks! Check out the preorder for his new sketchbook here!

Drew Moss

comicbookwomen:  Neil Posis

Neil Posis

thehappysorceress:  Storm pinup by Sheldon Goh

Sheldon Goh

astonishingx:  Storm by Mic?

Mic?

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drew Moss

Neil Posis

Sheldon Goh

Mic?

LOVE IT!^

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7197  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@blood1991: OMG, I LOVE Simone Bianchi's design..............seriously

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blood1991: OMG, I LOVE Simone Bianchi's design..............seriously

I still think it is too much, but this entire forum treads on too much so why the f__k not?

@poisonfleur: Thank you kindly!

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wanna see Prof X going to Egypt and Storm running away with his wallet

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7200  Edited By jhazzroucher

@blood1991 said:

@white_mage said:

@blood1991 said:

@white_mage said:

@blood1991 said:

Loading Video...

No one can hide from the tides of change....

I dont care what anyone says, that movie was awesome. I adore Watchmen

I didn't like the film

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.