Storm could make a H-Bomb?

#351 Posted by jhazzroucher (15230 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss: but i prefer Wood to officially make Storm invulnerable to electric and lightning attacks

#352 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss: but i prefer Wood to officially make Storm invulnerable to electric and lightning attacks

I wouldn't, her powers clearly aren't meant to give her elemental immunity unless she is in control of said elements.

#353 Posted by butterflykyss (3916 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

that would be a nice upgrade as well. i agree

#354 Posted by jhazzroucher (15230 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@jhazzroucher said:

I wouldn't, her powers clearly aren't meant to give her elemental immunity unless she is in control of said elements.

but she should be invulnerable to it. She has struck herself with a powerful lightning without danger and then somebody will just strike her with electricity and faints?

#355 Posted by jhazzroucher (15230 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

yeah1

#356 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@jhazzroucher said:

but she should be invulnerable to it. She has struck herself with a powerful lightning without danger and then somebody will just strike her with electricity and faints?

Yeah but that's because it's her lightning, she's in tune with it's energies and stuff. Mage explained it better earlier.

#357 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7268 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

Storm is a potential omega-level mutant and we've seen how far her powers can go

iwant her omega-level mutant status to be confirmed this year.

Why ?

#358 Posted by butterflykyss (3916 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

yeah1

have you ever thought about writing a letter to marvel asking this??

#359 Posted by jhazzroucher (15230 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@jhazzroucher said:

Yeah but that's because it's her lightning, she's in tune with it's energies and stuff. Mage explained it better earlier.

again, she shouldn;'t be vulnerable to it. and I hope Wood does it.

#360 Posted by jhazzroucher (15230 posts) - - Show Bio

as well as being able to use her powers even inside a metallic room

#361 Posted by butterflykyss (3916 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane said:

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

Storm is a potential omega-level mutant and we've seen how far her powers can go

iwant her omega-level mutant status to be confirmed this year.

Why ?

well.. its been hinted at for so long.. when she first premiered as a character her raw powers were stated by claremont to rival that of even the phoenix. fast forward it to current times and she has been hinted at being one.. but never the confirmation.. i think this confirmation would take her to the next level and give her the respect she deserves in the MU overall.

those are just a few in short lol

#362 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@White Mage said:

The question isn't can she create a hydrogen bomb. The question is can she bring a solar flare to the earth, and thus end it?...................the answer may shock you 0_0

Wouldn't she need to be in space to pull something like that off?

She can stretch the air of earth to allow her to breathe..........and the sun is apparently pretty close for her space powers.lol

#363 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@jhazzroucher said:

I've explained it to him for 5 years. If it hasn't stuck yet, it's not going to

#364 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@White Mage said:

The question isn't can she create a hydrogen bomb. The question is can she bring a solar flare to the earth, and thus end it?...................the answer may shock you 0_0

She can stretch the air of earth to allow her to breathe..........and the sun is apparently pretty close for her space powers.lol

Jeez, she's lucky that Marvel hasn't shoved her into space with crazy potential like that.

#365 Posted by jhazzroucher (15230 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@jhazzroucher said:

I know what you mean but i want Wood to change it

#366 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage: Lol, I was name dropping you so that they knew I wasn't pulling stuff out from nowhere.

#367 Posted by jhazzroucher (15230 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite: cool avy

#368 Posted by jhazzroucher (15230 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite: but would you like Storm to be invulnerable to electricity and lightning?

#369 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@Decoy Elite: but would you like Storm to be invulnerable to electricity and lightning?

Nah, I'd prefer she has some weaknesses. Otherwise she'll go the way of most team powerhouses at Marvel.

#370 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@White Mage said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@White Mage said:

Jeez, she's lucky that Marvel hasn't shoved her into space with crazy potential like that.

She only goes into space when she needs to get some cosmic sh*t done.lol

#371 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@jhazzroucher said:

You mean change the very nature of her powers.lol

#372 Posted by butterflykyss (3916 posts) - - Show Bio

yes she can.

#373 Posted by jhazzroucher (15230 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@jhazzroucher said:

it's not changing the nature of her powers. it's evolution

#374 Posted by jhazzroucher (15230 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

yes she can.

alright! : )

#375 Posted by butterflykyss (3916 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

yes she can.

i just think she can because its in her power set to do so

#376 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@jhazzroucher said:

it's not changing the nature of her powers. it's evolution

It's changing the very nature of her powers, actually.

#377 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Secondary mutation!

#378 Posted by jhazzroucher (15230 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

yes she can.

i just think she can because its in her power set to do so

indeed

#379 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

Secondary mutation!

I sure do hope that that's not what Marvel thinks of when they consider secondary mutations for her.

#380 Posted by jhazzroucher (15230 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

Secondary mutation!

yeah!

#381 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@Decoy Elite said:

Secondary mutation!

I sure do hope that that's not what Marvel thinks of when they consider secondary mutations for her.

Lol, same thing, I though I'd just get it out of the way now before it got brought up.

#382 Posted by jhazzroucher (15230 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@White Mage said:

@Decoy Elite said:

Secondary mutation!

Lol, same thing, I though I'd just get it out of the way now before it got brought up.

i just want her powers to evolve further. no changing of her physical apperance

#383 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@White Mage said:

@Decoy Elite said:

Secondary mutation!

IMO, it changes the beauty of her powers when we start going too far into this "immunity" bullsh*t. It's damn near asking for her empathy to be removed

#384 Posted by jhazzroucher (15230 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@White Mage said:

@Decoy Elite said:

Secondary mutation!

IMO, it changes the beauty of her powers when we start going too far into this "immunity" bullsh*t. It's damn near asking for her empathy to be removed

no it doesn't

#385 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@White Mage said:

@Decoy Elite said:

Secondary mutation!

ugh

#386 Posted by jhazzroucher (15230 posts) - - Show Bio

it would actually make more sense

#387 Posted by jhazzroucher (15230 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@White Mage said:

@Decoy Elite said:

Secondary mutation!

ugh

what?

#388 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

Coming from the person who knows the least about her abilities, of course it would

#389 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@White Mage said:

@Decoy Elite said:

Secondary mutation!

no it doesn't

How do her powers work?

#390 Posted by jhazzroucher (15230 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

Coming from the person who knows the least about her abilities, of course it would

yes it would

#391 Posted by jhazzroucher (15230 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@White Mage said:

@Decoy Elite said:

Secondary mutation!

no it doesn't

How do her powers work?

rhetorical?

#392 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@White Mage said:

@Decoy Elite said:

Secondary mutation!

no it doesn't

How do her powers work?

rhetorical?

I'm allowing you to explain to me how her powers work, so that you can justify the things that you are saying. Feel free to begin

#393 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

yes it would

See above

#394 Posted by jhazzroucher (15230 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@White Mage said:

@Decoy Elite said:

Secondary mutation!

no it doesn't

How do her powers work?

rhetorical?

I'm allowing you to explain to me how her powers work, so that you can justify the things that you are saying. Feel free to begin

it doesn't matter

#395 Posted by jhazzroucher (15230 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

yes it would

See above

see above

#396 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

it doesn't matter

Things like this thoroughly explain exactly why I'm superior when it comes to knowing the characters I claim to have love for

#397 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

yes it would

See above

see above

Unfortunately I did. I won't ask again

#398 Posted by jhazzroucher (15230 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

yes it would

See above

see above

Unfortunately I did. I won't ask again

then don't. : )

#399 Posted by jhazzroucher (15230 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

it doesn't matter

Things like this thoroughly explain exactly why I'm superior when it comes to knowing the characters I claim to have love for

who are you again?

#400 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

it doesn't matter

who are you again?

someone who occasionally has to deal with classless basic b*tches

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.