Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10183 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

Storm could make a H-Bomb?

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#301  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Storm Calling said:

@White Mage: He got alot of backlash for it. I think he knows he screwed up when he did that to Storm. He utterly trolled an entire fanbase that's been waiting years for her to get a spot on the Avengers.

And Black Panther suggested her membership....I liked and disliked that.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#302  Edited By jhazzroucher

@Decoy Elite said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss: please don't post that image, if it's ok with you. thank you. : )

Right click, copy image, post in MS Paint, save, annnnnnnnnnnnnd upload.

And now I have a new toy to play with. :)

This turned out 100 times better than I thought it would.

it's not better actually.

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#303  Edited By Storm Calling

@White Mage said:

@Storm Calling said:

@White Mage: He got alot of backlash for it. I think he knows he screwed up when he did that to Storm. He utterly trolled an entire fanbase that's been waiting years for her to get a spot on the Avengers.

I hated it, and hated it more. It was bad for both characters. T'Challa suggesting Captain America use his wife for a weapon on his new team... What kind of husband would suggest something like that? lol and Storm showing to be completely incompetent on the new Avengers team...

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Storm Calling said:

@White Mage said:

@Storm Calling said:

I hated it, and hated it more. It was bad for both characters. T'Challa suggesting Captain America use his wife for a weapon on his new team... What kind of husband would suggest something like that? lol and Storm showing to be completely incompetent on the new Avengers team...

"You need firepower. You need my wife".........I appreciated the nod towards her outstanding abilities, but he did it in a way that was actually, looking back, kinda messed up. Maybe she didn't want to join the damn Avengers. Did you think of that T'Challa?

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Storm Calling: AND, That b*tch was in NEW YORK, separated from his wife, and still making plans for her............that's the part that irritates me the most.

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306  Edited By Storm Calling

@White Mage said:

@Storm Calling said:

@White Mage said:

@Storm Calling said:

"You need firepower. You need my wife".........I appreciated the nod towards her outstanding abilities, but he did it in a way that was actually, looking back, kinda messed up. Maybe she didn't want to join the damn Avengers. Did you think of that T'Challa?

@White Mage said:

@Storm Calling: AND, That b*tch was in NEW YORK, separated from his wife, and still making plans for her............that's the part that irritates me the most.

Exactly, he didn't want her to be around him, then he wants to make plans for her to be a drooling ham on the Avengers... I don't even think BP fans realized just how bad it made him look while they were too busy rubbing it in that Storm got on the Avengers because of him.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Storm Calling said:

@White Mage said:

@Storm Calling said:

@White Mage said:

@Storm Calling said:

@White Mage said:

Exactly, he didn't want her to be around him, then he wants to make plans for her to be a drooling ham on the Avengers... I don't even think BP fans realized just how bad it made him look while they were too busy rubbing it in that Storm got on the Avengers because of him.

He was a TOOL!

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308  Edited By WARLOCK2792

Writers made HIM look bad. Not Storm. I don't understand how people failed to see this

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@Storm Calling said:

@White Mage said:

@Storm Calling said:

@White Mage said:

@Storm Calling said:

@White Mage said:

Lol....I never get tired of saying that! I don't think her brief tenure in the Avengers can be described any other way. BP fans (not all but just the bitter a$$holes) knew the TRUTH -__-.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Storm Calling said:

@White Mage said:

@Storm Calling said:

@White Mage said:

@Storm Calling said:

@White Mage said:

Lol....I never get tired of saying that! I don't think her brief tenure in the Avengers can be described any other way. BP fans (not all but just the bitter a$$holes) knew the TRUTH -__-.

They went crazy in CBR. I found their hate group via google once. All I saw was bitterness and self-denial.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@THUNDERBOLT30: They actually reminded me of the negative, Black Panther version of the Sopranos.....which is kinda scary.lol

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30: They actually reminded me of the negative, Black Panther version of the Sopranos.....which is kinda scary.lol

Lol...agreed.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

Lol...agreed.

Only instead of killing you, they attack your racial status........they scare me...

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314  Edited By jhazzroucher

i think they're just being mroe expressive

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315  Edited By jhazzroucher

let's just understant what they feel. BP fans are awesome!

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

Lol...agreed.

Only instead of killing you, they attack your racial status........they scare me...

Which is really reflects badly on them. And I actually liked chatting with some of them before they went all Ike Turner-ish lol. At the end of the day, as much as we love our comic book characters, these are FICTIONAL characters. To then challenge someone's "blackness" because we no longer support the fail that marriage became is a clear act of desperation and epic weak-saucery.

@jhazzroucher said:

Most BP fans are cool to chat with, even when we have a difference of opinion. To the bold, with respect to the BP fans who take their bitterness to the extremes of becoming racially insulting, I couldn't care less about how they feel. I can agree that all who became fans of the marriage feel disappointed at the wasted potential that could have come out of the pairing, but it is what it is. I don't recall seeing any fan of Storm taking their debates to level that some of the CBR BP fans did.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@THUNDERBOLT30: Fiction brings out way too much realness in people.........There are still some b*tches in the world who should NEVER see the Wizard of Oz....

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@jhazzroucher said:

F**k that. Sawdy. I'm a Black Panther fan too, and I'm not referring to the normal ones. I'm referring to the ones who are ridiculously racist toward Storm, and try to discredit her as a character simply because her husband done up and f*cked up

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30: Fiction brings out way too much realness in people.........There are still some b*tches in the world who should NEVER see the Wizard of Oz....

I was genuinely surprised. I mean is it that serious? REALLY???That whole forum was SHUT DOWN! I had to admit I was happy it happened >:-)!

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

I was genuinely surprised. I mean is it that serious? REALLY???That whole forum was SHUT DOWN! I had to admit I was happy it happened >:-)!

And, again, I don't mind hating her. Hate her if you want, I do not care. But use AVX in order to call her an OREO? That's some bull. And Black Panther is in the Avengers doing very well, and Storm is in the X-Men doing very well....it didn't have anything to do with race. They just felt that their characters would do better in their original team books...............I also get angry when they disregard all of the stuff that lead to them having tension in the first place, which canonically falls on Black Panther's shoulders most of all.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321  Edited By WARLOCK2792

Let me say this before we get lynched for blasphemy.lol

We like Black Panther, and his fans. We are happy for his success. But we do NOT like Storm's ethnicity/race being questioned simply because she stood up for her own beliefs, when her husband refused to use his diplomatic skills to help her reason with the others. If we're placing blame, then we need to look at the full picture

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

And, again, I don't mind hating her. Hate her if you want, I do not care. But use AVX in order to call her an OREO? That's some bull. And Black Panther is in the Avengers doing very well, and Storm is in the X-Men doing very well....it didn't have anything to do with race. They just felt that their characters would do better in their original team books...............I also get angry when they disregard all of the stuff that lead to them having tension in the first place, which canonically falls on Black Panther's shoulders most of all.

So true. I had some heated debates on CV for just THAT reason. All the BS about "oh she left the Avengers meeting about the PF when she should have stayed" (like that would make any sense)...or "oh she didn't defend Wakanda form PF psycho Namor" (as if she or ANYONE knew what was going to happen before it did). I was like GTFO with that mess. We'll ignore all of Hudlin's, Liss's and Mayberry's contributions to that marriage going down in flames right after the honeymoon. And is it me, or did you also find it a little...offensive for lack of better expression...that Dickey had to give Storm a black mentor (who she was better than anyway) to develop her thievery skills? I just never understood why she NEEDED a second teacher as part of the story.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@White Mage said:

We like Black Panther, and his fans. We are happy for his success. But we do NOT like Storm's ethnicity/race being questioned simply because she stood up for her own beliefs, when her husband refused to use his diplomatic skills to help her reason with the others. If we're placing blame, then we need to look at the full picture

LOL you are soooo....diplomatic. But good thing to post in case any lurkers start plotting to erase the Storm forum in retaliation lol.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

So true. I had some heated debates on CV for just THAT reason. All the BS about "oh she left the Avengers meeting about the PF when she should have stayed" (like that would make any sense)...or "oh she didn't defend Wakanda form PF psycho Namor" (as if she or ANYONE knew what was going to happen before it did). I was like GTFO with that mess. We'll ignore all of Hudlin's, Liss's and Mayberry's contributions to that marriage going down in flames right after the honeymoon. And is it me, or did you also find it a little...offensive for lack of better expression...that Dickey had to give Storm a black mentor (who she was better than anyway) to develop her thievery skills? I just never understood why she NEEDED a second teacher as part of the story.

Honestly, that entire group of children was completely unnecessary for her storyline. Zenja had a great background, but she was completely unnecessary. Storm could've survived just fine on her own. I think that there was a disconnect between her "Before the Storm" writer, and Dickey. She was pulling off acrobatic maneuvers with ease with Achmed, but then she gets older, and it all just goes down the drain? Claremont showed that this wasn't true, so I'm summing her time with that group as "awkward stage".....you know some kids struggle with keeping their balance and such when they hit puberty.lol

Also, yeah, GTFO outta here with that "she should've stayed at the meeting" crap. She went to go discuss the Phoenix, THE GIANT FLAMING GALAXY ENDER WHO THE AVENGERS HAD VERY LITTLE EXPERIENCE WITH, with Cyclops. It wasn't like she was back there saying "The Avengers are coming. Arm yourselves while I create a Tsunami!!" She was trying to TALK. But, naturally, the men new better. Gag

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

LOL you are soooo....diplomatic. But good thing to post in case any lurkers start plotting to erase the Storm forum in retaliation lol.

LOL I ADORE T'Challa, because I stuck with him for years. I just wish that he would've been shown as a better husband

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326  Edited By jhazzroucher

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

Most BP fans are cool to chat with, even when we have a difference of opinion. To the bold, with respect to the BP fans who take their bitterness to the extremes of becoming racially insulting, I couldn't care less about how they feel. I can agree that all who became fans of the marriage feel disappointed at the wasted potential that could have come out of the pairing, but it is what it is. I don't recall seeing any fan of Storm taking their debates to level that some of the CBR BP fans did.

I think some BP fans don't like Storm anymore that they wanted BP to be paired with somebody else. : (

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327  Edited By jhazzroucher

I'm not happy that the BP appreciation thread was locked but isn't it a good time for Storm fas to post more in Storm Appreciation Thread so we can surpass the number of BP Appreciation Threads in cbr? hehehe : )

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@jhazzroucher said:

I'm not happy that the BP appreciation thread was locked but isn't it a good time for Storm fas to post more in Storm Appreciation Thread so we can surpass the number of BP Appreciation Threads in cbr? hehehe : )

That will take a lot of posting. The minimum post cont before a new thread is made is 10,000. It doesn't really matter though. We should hopefully have a lotto post about over the next few months :-). We have UXF next week, again on 3/27/13, and then X-Men hits 4/10/13, and Adjectiveless will hopefully stay bi-weekly.

@jhazzroucher said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

I think some BP fans don't like Storm anymore that they wanted BP to be paired with somebody else. : (

That's fine with me. We (meaning Storm fans) have been given no reason to support Ororo and T'Challa getting back together. I am happy with her being single and flirty and wild for awhile.

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

Honestly, that entire group of children was completely unnecessary for her storyline. Zenja had a great background, but she was completely unnecessary. Storm could've survived just fine on her own. I think that there was a disconnect between her "Before the Storm" writer, and Dickey. She was pulling off acrobatic maneuvers with ease with Achmed, but then she gets older, and it all just goes down the drain? Claremont showed that this wasn't true, so I'm summing her time with that group as "awkward stage".....you know some kids struggle with keeping their balance and such when they hit puberty.lol

Also, yeah, GTFO outta here with that "she should've stayed at the meeting" crap. She went to go discuss the Phoenix, THE GIANT FLAMING GALAXY ENDER WHO THE AVENGERS HAD VERY LITTLE EXPERIENCE WITH, with Cyclops. It wasn't like she was back there saying "The Avengers are coming. Arm yourselves while I create a Tsunami!!" She was trying to TALK. But, naturally, the men new better. Gag

Probably the best way to look at it. I never understood the accolades Dickey got for that book. And LMAO on the bold/italics...

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329  Edited By Storm Calling

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

Correction: Except for T'Challa himself. Which makes you question why he went the route he did in the first place...

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#330  Edited By jhazzroucher

Storm's feats were believable while BP's aren't so

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#331  Edited By jhazzroucher

The only moment that was unbelievable was the armlock that's it.

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332  Edited By Storm Calling

@jhazzroucher said:

The only moment that was unbelievable was the armlock that's it.

Yeah it was pretty bad. I wish he'd just left it out. Though his explanations were pretty valid. They just didn't match up with canon.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Storm Calling said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

Correction: Except for T'Challa himself. Which makes you question why he went the route he did in the first place...

................................You just read, and accused...............and that question is now fresh in my mind again.........why the hell DIDN'T HE say anything?

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#334  Edited By Storm Calling

@White Mage: Because he found a way out of his marriage... lol

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Storm Calling said:

I LIVE!!!!! That's some scandalous ish of "Boondocks" proportions

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336  Edited By Storm Calling

@White Mage said:

@Storm Calling said:

LOL! It's the only thing that would make sense other than bad writing...

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#337  Edited By Decoy Elite

It's Marvel, the answer will always be bad writing.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#338  Edited By butterflykyss

@White Mage said:

@Storm Calling said:

I love that cartoon.. is it coming back..

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#339  Edited By butterflykyss

@White Mage said:

You better say that!!!

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#340  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@Storm Calling said:

I love that cartoon.. is it coming back..

All I've seen is pics of a live action Uncle Ruckus movie.............we'll see how that works.lol

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#341  Edited By WARLOCK2792

The question isn't can she create a hydrogen bomb. The question is can she bring a solar flare to the earth, and thus end it?...................the answer may shock you 0_0

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#342  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

You better say that!!!

LMAO...so YOU are planning the next forum wipe >:-O???

@Storm Calling said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

RIGHT! I must have been wiping that horrendous TAS-esque issue of FF from my mind. Except for the person who could have made all the difference...I hope that gtets revisited when Storm is in a bad mood just so she can slap him with it!

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#343  Edited By butterflykyss

@White Mage said:

The question isn't can she create a hydrogen bomb. The question is can she bring a solar flare to the earth, and thus end it?...................the answer may shock you 0_0

what is wrong with you lol..

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#344  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

Lol...he likes to bring up that controversial ish :-D...*leaves to grab popcorn and 3D glasses*

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#345  Edited By Decoy Elite

@White Mage said:

Wouldn't she need to be in space to pull something like that off?

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#346  Edited By butterflykyss

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

Lol...he likes to bring up that controversial ish :-D...*leaves to grab popcorn and 3D glasses*

hahahahahah.. indeed he does. lol

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#347  Edited By jhazzroucher

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

she can do it WM

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#348  Edited By jhazzroucher

Storm is a potential omega-level mutant and we've seen how far her powers can go

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#349  Edited By butterflykyss

@jhazzroucher said:

Storm is a potential omega-level mutant and we've seen how far her powers can go

iwant her omega-level mutant status to be confirmed this year.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#350  Edited By jhazzroucher

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

iwant her omega-level mutant status to be confirmed this year.

hopefully

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.