Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10153 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

Storm could make a H-Bomb?

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#251  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@jhazzroucher said:

Storm is just powerful that's why she can do it

That doesn't answer anything

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#252  Edited By Teerack

@White Mage: Like right now I'm a perky girl! hehe ^.~

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Teerack said:

LMAO

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#254  Edited By Storm Calling

@Teerack said:

@White Mage: @Storm Calling: I'm confused now...your avatars are the same so I have no idea who i was talking to earlier.

It's a trick we like to play to confuse people. lol

but on a serious note, we're mainly trying to get White Mage into a mod seat. He's been here awhile and is one of the most fairest/sanest posters on this forum.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#255  Edited By jhazzroucher

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

yes it is

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256  Edited By jhazzroucher

@Storm Calling said:

@Teerack said:

@White Mage: @Storm Calling: I'm confused now...your avatars are the same so I have no idea who i was talking to earlier.

but on a serious note, we're mainly trying to get White Mage into a mod seat. He's been here awhile and is one of the most fairest/sanest posters on this forum.

I prefer you to become a mod though

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

yes it is

If only Public Schools followed your way of education

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258  Edited By Storm Calling

@White Mage said:

@Teerack said:

@White Mage: Sorry but there's nothing better than Felicia's sweater kittens :3 except MAYBE my old avatar.

I heard Jameson's voice too much when you had that one.lol

LOL, same here.

@White Mage said:

@Storm Calling said:

@White Mage said:

@Storm Calling said:

@White Mage: LOL agreed, though I did like the way Stephen Hawkings was able to explain it in layman terms. He used great examples to help me understand what he was talking about. I always love watching these sorts of documentaries.

...............I like the part where I'm made of stardust.lol

So that would mean that God is a star? XD

.......................that would explain the flaming fabulousness

Though technically gravity is what made the Star... but where did the substance come from and the spark that made the gravity turn it into a Star? .......Screw it, it was God.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Storm Calling said:

@White Mage said:

@Storm Calling said:

@White Mage said:

@Storm Calling said:

@White Mage: LOL agreed, though I did like the way Stephen Hawkings was able to explain it in layman terms. He used great examples to help me understand what he was talking about. I always love watching these sorts of documentaries.

...............I like the part where I'm made of stardust.lol

So that would mean that God is a star? XD

.......................that would explain the flaming fabulousness

Though technically gravity is what made the Star... but where did the substance come from and the spark that made the gravity turn it into a Star? Screw it... it was God.

THANK YOU!!! LOL

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260  Edited By Storm Calling

@jhazzroucher said:

@Storm Calling said:

@Teerack said:

Oh no, not me. There are way more qualified people than me who can run CV. Plus I'd be too quick to ban people that disagreed with me. :p

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Storm Calling said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@Storm Calling said:

@Teerack said:

Oh no, not me. There are way more qualified people than me who can run CV. Plus I'd be too quick to ban people that disagreed with me. :p

That hasn't stopped me from running..............ain't that right Jhazz? lol j/k/lies/I'mtotallyserious/gurlbye/haha/giggles/life/hilarity

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262  Edited By jhazzroucher

@Storm Calling said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@Storm Calling said:

@Teerack said:

I don't think so. You are a great moderator. and you have a nice attitude. : )

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263  Edited By jhazzroucher

@Teerack said:

lol. : )

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264  Edited By butterflykyss

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss: Jhazz "thinks" that Storm's powers work because the forces behind nature obey her...I told him that that's a fact, and he doesn't seem to understand what that means, so I give up

LMAO!!! yall are hilarious

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss: Jhazz "thinks" that Storm's powers work because the forces behind nature obey her...I told him that that's a fact, and he doesn't seem to understand what that means, so I give up

I was born with a chip of hilariousness within my brain.............when it malfunctions, I will die

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266  Edited By Storm Calling

@White Mage said:

@Storm Calling said:

That hasn't stopped me from running..............ain't that right Jhazz? lol j/k/lies/I'mtotallyserious/gurlbye/haha/giggles/life/hilarity

LOL!

@jhazzroucher said:

@Storm Calling said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@Storm Calling said:

@Teerack said:

Thanks for the vote of confidence, though I probably wouldn't want to moderate this site. Posters like WM have contributed far more to the site, so I would never want to step into the role when there are far more deserving people

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267  Edited By jhazzroucher

@Storm Calling said:

@White Mage said:

@Storm Calling said:

LOL!

@jhazzroucher said:

@Storm Calling said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@Storm Calling said:

@Teerack said:

Thanks for the vote of confidence, though I probably wouldn't want to moderate this site. Posters like WM have contributed far more to the site, so I would never want to step into the role when there are far more deserving people

well, prolly. just the same as Storm having more appearances than any other marvel and dc females.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268  Edited By butterflykyss

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

I was born with a chip of hilariousness within my brain.............when it malfunctions, I will die

ihope it never malfunctions :)

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@jhazzroucher said:

@Storm Calling said:

@White Mage said:

@Storm Calling said:

LOL!

@jhazzroucher said:

@Storm Calling said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@Storm Calling said:

@Teerack said:

well, prolly. just the same as Storm having more appearances than any other marvel and dc females.

hahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa stop it

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

ihope it never malfunctions :)

Jhazz does

Thank you :)

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#271  Edited By Teerack

@jhazzroucher said:

@Storm Calling said:

@White Mage said:

@Storm Calling said:

LOL!

@jhazzroucher said:

@Storm Calling said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@Storm Calling said:

@Teerack said:

You can't really believe that, can you? o.o

boob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272  Edited By boob

I blaime the Sentinals for this. If they never kidnaped some of the X-men then Storm would never have become a weather/space manipulater/tk. I also blaime Balisco for kidnapping Illyanna. Because now Storm is a weather/space manipulater/tk/magic user. Altho the Proffesor did take her out of Africa....Marvel reboot!!!!!!! Storm was never taken out of Africa. She has her own title Ororo Goddess of the desert. She does team up with the X-men from time to time. Everyone happy? :)

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273  Edited By butterflykyss

@boob said:

I blaime the Sentinals for this. If they never kidnaped some of the X-men then Storm would never have become a weather/space manipulater/tk. I also blaime Balisco for kidnapping Illyanna. Because now Storm is a weather/space manipulater/tk/magic user. Altho the Proffesor did take her out of Africa....Marvel reboot!!!!!!! Storm was never taken out of Africa. She has her own title Ororo Goddess of the desert. She does team up with the X-men from time to time. Everyone happy? :)

Hmmm no.. Storm has always ALWAYS had the potential to have unlimited power. Its just how her powers work. People don't ask for Thor's abilities to be retconned, or Supes, or Scarlet Witch. In fact STorm hasn't really even tapped into all of what she can do. So no, I want Marvel to continue to be creative with her powers and show growth in her use and execution of them.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@butterflykyss said:

@boob said:

Hmmm no.. Storm has always ALWAYS had the potential to have unlimited power. Its just how her powers work. People don't ask for Thor's abilities to be retconned, or Supes, or Scarlet Witch. In fact STorm hasn't really even tapped into all of what she can do. So no, I want Marvel to continue to be creative with her powers and show growth in her use and execution of them.

I beg to DIFFUH!!

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275  Edited By butterflykyss

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@boob said:

I beg to DIFFUH!!

Oh no you didn't!!!

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@boob said:

I beg to DIFFUH!!

Oh no you didn't!!!

All throughout Bendis' portrayal, I was screaming for a power retcon for Ms. Wanda......she was out of control

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277  Edited By butterflykyss

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@boob said:

I beg to DIFFUH!!

Oh no you didn't!!!

All throughout Bendis' portrayal, I was screaming for a power retcon for Ms. Wanda......she was out of control

lol.. i don't read anything bendis he is out of control!!! what was she doing?

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@boob said:

I beg to DIFFUH!!

Oh no you didn't!!!

House of M and it's evils.lol

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279  Edited By butterflykyss

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@boob said:

I beg to DIFFUH!!

Oh no you didn't!!!

House of M and it's evils.lol

oh ok got you NO MORE MUTANTS HAHAHAHAHAHA

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@butterflykyss: More like "No more common sense".........You see they fixed his lies on her not having access to chaos magic.lol

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281  Edited By butterflykyss

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss: More like "No more common sense".........You see they fixed his lies on her not having access to chaos magic.lol

u kno i honestly didnt read any of the house of M... but he stated she didnt have chaos magic, isnt that like one of her primary powers?

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

u kno i honestly didnt read any of the house of M... but he stated she didnt have chaos magic, isnt that like one of her primary powers?

YEEESSSSS!!!!! Chthon is the reason why she isn't just a mutant! Bendis went HAM with trying to avoid continuity at all costs.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283  Edited By butterflykyss

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

YEEESSSSS!!!!! Chthon is the reason why she isn't just a mutant! Bendis went HAM with trying to avoid continuity at all costs.

hmmmm ok this is all new to me and wat was his purpose of doin that

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

To make Wanda his avatar so that he could eff up the world one day while in her body

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285  Edited By butterflykyss

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

To make Wanda his avatar so that he could eff up the world one day while in her body

lol... i really dont like his work not sure why so many people like him

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@butterflykyss: ...................................He'd never allow Storm to perform a hydrogen bomb maneuver.lol

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287  Edited By butterflykyss

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss: ...................................He'd never allow Storm to perform a hydrogen bomb maneuver.lol

indeed just let her do this

No Caption Provided
    jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288  Edited By jhazzroucher

@butterflykyss said:

@boob said:

true!

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

No Caption Provided

...........................................Why are her eyes still glowing if she's KO'd?!!!!!!

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290  Edited By jhazzroucher

they made a mistaKE.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291  Edited By jhazzroucher

@butterflykyss: please don't post that image, if it's ok with you. thank you. : )

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@jhazzroucher said:

they made a mistaKE.

Why the capslock at the end of the sentence?

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#293  Edited By Decoy Elite

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss: please don't post that image, if it's ok with you. thank you. : )

Right click, copy image, post in MS Paint, save, annnnnnnnnnnnnd upload.

And now I have a new toy to play with. :)

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@jhazzroucher said:

It's necessary that we not forget why we hate him...the picture is necessary

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#295  Edited By Decoy Elite

@Decoy Elite said:

@jhazzroucher said:

Right click, copy image, post in MS Paint, save, annnnnnnnnnnnnd upload.

And now I have a new toy to play with. :)

This turned out 100 times better than I thought it would.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296  Edited By WARLOCK2792

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297  Edited By WARLOCK2792

She can make air pressure higher than the pressure found on Jupiter's surface....why not make hydrogen bombs while she's at it?

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298  Edited By Storm Calling

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

No Caption Provided

by FAR Storm's lowest point in comic book history.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Storm Calling said:

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

No Caption Provided

by FAR Storm's lowest point in comic book history.

I wish Bendis knew just how much I hated him at that moment in time

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300  Edited By Storm Calling

@White Mage: He got alot of backlash for it. I think he knows he screwed up when he did that to Storm. He utterly trolled an entire fanbase that's been waiting years for her to get a spot on the Avengers.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.