Storm could make a H-Bomb?

#201 Posted by Storm Calling (3649 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack said:

@Storm Calling: *Sigh* I know this feat proves it the other way. But before she didn't need telekinesis to explain her powers. That's why I see this as them tacking on tk to her.... thus the last few post I made....

And I'm saying that she did.

#202 Posted by Teerack (7170 posts) - - Show Bio

@Storm Calling: Then go ahead and think that?.... I'll keep my opinion and theory....

#203 Posted by jhazzroucher (16205 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack said:

@Storm Calling: *Sigh* I know this feat proves it the other way. But before she didn't need telekinesis to explain her powers. That's why I see this as them tacking on tk to her.... thus the last few post I made....

well i think atmokinesis is a form of telekinesis

#204 Posted by Teerack (7170 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: Pretty sure that's just a made up word to simplify what her powers do :P

#205 Posted by Storm Calling (3649 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack said:

@Storm Calling: Then go ahead and think that?.... I'll keep my opinion and theory....

and it would be factually wrong... As I've said, believe what you will but it'll always be a misrepresentation of the mechanics of her powers(and why feats like these exist). I'm assuming you are looking for me to provide you with an abundance of scans and explanations? It would be much easier to point you to Roddy's feats thread here.

#206 Posted by jhazzroucher (16205 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack said:

@jhazzroucher: Pretty sure that's just a made up word to simplify what her powers do :P

it's a form of telekinesis but more specific. i think

#207 Posted by jhazzroucher (16205 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm doesn't have a telekinesis similar to Jean's

#208 Posted by Teerack (7170 posts) - - Show Bio

@Storm Calling: What would be the point?

#209 Posted by jhazzroucher (16205 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Storm's powers work because the intelligences constituting the air, etc obeys her

#210 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

I think Storm's powers work because the intelligences constituting the air, etc obeys her

It's not a matter of "thinking", it's a fact

#211 Posted by jhazzroucher (16205 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

omg. you agreed. : )

#212 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

No, I corrected. "I THINK STORM'S POWERS WORK BY HER WIELDING THE FORCES OF NATURE WITH HER THOUGHTS" No, that's Called Giant-sized X-Men #1

#213 Posted by jhazzroucher (16205 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

No, I corrected. "I THINK STORM'S POWERS WORK BY HER WIELDING THE FORCES OF NATURE WITH HER THOUGHTS" No, that's Called Giant-sized X-Men #1

does "wield" mean the elements "obey" her?

#214 Posted by Storm Calling (3649 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack said:

@Storm Calling: What would be the point?

None if you aren't interested in researching exactly what the mechanics are behind her powers. But if it were a question that I couldn't prove my case, the thread would be a good place to start, considering that was what this discussion was about in the first place.

#215 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

You've officially lost more points with me

#216 Posted by butterflykyss (3919 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack said:

@Storm Calling said:

@butterflykyss: This is what Storm would have to do to create nuclear fusion.

Doesn't seem to be out of the range of her powers...

Also without doing a lot of math in my head hydrogen is so spread out in space that the amount she would need in space to make an h bomb would be spread out in an area at least as large as Pennsylvania. Probably bigger.

Thanks SC.

And she has gathered in the millions of star energy in space this is a feat that is not beyond her. Its within her powerset.

#217 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@Teerack said:

@Storm Calling said:

Also without doing a lot of math in my head hydrogen is so spread out in space that the amount she would need in space to make an h bomb would be spread out in an area at least as large as Pennsylvania. Probably bigger.

Thanks SC.

And she has gathered in the millions of star energy in space this is a feat that is not beyond her. Its within her powerset.

I want more plasma beams!

#218 Posted by jhazzroucher (16205 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@Teerack said:

@Storm Calling said:

Thanks SC.

true dat!

#219 Posted by jhazzroucher (16205 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

it's ok

#220 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

it's ok

You're in the negatives

#221 Posted by butterflykyss (3919 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

it's ok

You're in the negatives

what are yall talkin about?

#222 Posted by jhazzroucher (16205 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

it's ok

You're in the negatives

what are yall talkin about?

ask him

#223 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss: Jhazz "thinks" that Storm's powers work because the forces behind nature obey her...I told him that that's a fact, and he doesn't seem to understand what that means, so I give up

#224 Posted by jhazzroucher (16205 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@butterflykyss: Jhazz "thinks" that Storm's powers work because the forces behind nature obey her...I told him that that's a fact, and he doesn't seem to understand what that means, so I give up

so you mean the forces have a mind of their own?

#225 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

..........................................she's spoken to plants, but GOD FORBID she speaks to the elements

#226 Posted by jhazzroucher (16205 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

..........................................she's spoken to plants, but GOD FORBID she speaks to the elements

so the plants can talk?

#227 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

so the plants can talk?

You're deliberately being naive to annoy me, aren't you?

We literally had this conversation when you were Rbysjti

#228 Posted by jhazzroucher (16205 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

so the plants can talk?

i want to know your answer

#229 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

so the plants can talk?

i want to know your answer

.............If Stormcell could only see what has become of his understudy

#230 Edited by Storm Calling (3649 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

Thanks SC.

You're welcome. :)

I would recommend "Into the Universe with Stephen Hawking". It was a great mini tv series, and he goes through alot of subjects about the way the universe came to be, time travel, even aliens. It was a great learning experience for me. Also yes, that was one of many of her space weather feats that coincide with Mcduffie's portrayal of her powers.

#231 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Storm Calling said:

@butterflykyss said:

Thanks SC.

I would recommend "Into the Universe with Stephen Hawking". It was a great mini tv series, and he goes through alot of subjects about the way the universe came to be, time travel, even aliens. It was a great learning experience for me.

Talk about a headache. Some days, I just stick to "God did it" and don't go any further......this stuff can hurt the brain.lol

#232 Posted by Storm Calling (3649 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage: LOL agreed, though I did like the way Stephen Hawkings was able to explain it in layman terms. He used great examples to help me understand what he was talking about. I always love watching these sorts of documentaries.

#233 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Storm Calling said:

@White Mage: LOL agreed, though I did like the way Stephen Hawkings was able to explain it in layman terms. He used great examples to help me understand what he was talking about. I always love watching these sorts of documentaries.

...............I like the part where I'm made of stardust.lol

#234 Posted by jhazzroucher (16205 posts) - - Show Bio

I want Storm to join the Fantastic Four

#235 Posted by Teerack (7170 posts) - - Show Bio

@Storm Calling said:

@butterflykyss said:

Thanks SC.

I would recommend "Into the Universe with Stephen Hawking". It was a great mini tv series, and he goes through alot of subjects about the way the universe came to be, time travel, even aliens. It was a great learning experience for me. Also yes, that was one of many of her space weather feats that coincide with Mcduffie's portrayal of her powers.

@White Mage said:

@Storm Calling said:

@butterflykyss said:

Thanks SC.

I would recommend "Into the Universe with Stephen Hawking". It was a great mini tv series, and he goes through alot of subjects about the way the universe came to be, time travel, even aliens. It was a great learning experience for me.

Talk about a headache. Some days, I just stick to "God did it" and don't go any further......this stuff can hurt the brain.lol

I am confused as to why these two post showed up in my notifications.... D:

#236 Posted by Storm Calling (3649 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@Storm Calling said:

So that would mean that God is a star? XD

#237 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack: I have absolutely no idea 0_0..........

#238 Posted by Storm Calling (3649 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack: I think it must be a glitch. It's been happening to me alot lately. lol

#239 Posted by Teerack (7170 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage: @Storm Calling: I'm confused now...your avatars are the same so I have no idea who i was talking to earlier.

#240 Posted by jhazzroucher (16205 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack said:

@White Mage: @Storm Calling: I'm confused now...your avatars are the same so I have no idea who i was talking to earlier.

rofl! : )

#241 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Storm Calling said:

@White Mage said:

@Storm Calling said:

.......................that would explain the flaming fabulousness

#242 Posted by jhazzroucher (16205 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@Storm Calling said:

@White Mage said:

@Storm Calling said:

Storm became a star

#243 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack said:

....................you should wear the same avatar :D

#244 Posted by Teerack (7170 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage: Sorry but there's nothing better than Felicia's sweater kittens :3 except MAYBE my old avatar.

#245 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@Storm Calling said:

@White Mage said:

@Storm Calling said:

Storm became a star

....................................................oh

#246 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack said:

@White Mage: Sorry but there's nothing better than Felicia's sweater kittens :3 except MAYBE my old avatar.

I heard Jameson's voice too much when you had that one.lol

#247 Posted by jhazzroucher (16205 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@Storm Calling said:

@White Mage said:

@Storm Calling said:

Storm became a star

....................................................oh

i mean like a star

#248 Posted by Teerack (7170 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage: But it inspired me to be a jerk.

#249 Posted by jhazzroucher (16205 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm is just powerful that's why she can do it

#250 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack said:

@White Mage: But it inspired me to be a jerk.

LOL Av possession is pretty common

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.