Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10183 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

Storm could make a H-Bomb?

Avatar image for markus_langbourn
    Markus_Langbourn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Markus_Langbourn
    @King-Stranglehold da first said:

@Markus_Langbourn said:

McDuffie also had Black Panther put the Surfer in an armlock. Storm can't create Hydrogen bombs. She controls the weather, not the molecules that make up specific weather patterns.

That was the most PIS moment in comics. -__-

But I think its been said that Storms powers can go beyond weather control, but I don't believe she can make an H-Bomb...

Agreed. 

Weather control/manipulation/generation is how I look at it. If it's not going to naturally occur within an atmosphere, she can't do it. She can alter the specifics of that naturally occurring weather event, change where it comes from, how big or small, etc... but she can't just control molecules that relate to weather. Otherwise any fight involving her should last two seconds as she simply removes the oxygen from the air around a target. And that's just silly. 

What people need to realise, and sadly this is almost worse for Storm than anyone, is that limits aren't a bad thing.
    Crash_Recovery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Crash_Recovery

@Markus_Langbourn: This. Clearly this.

I understand loving Storm as a character, but I don't see the need to grant her god-like abilities. Does more powerful make her a more compelling character? No, of course not.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@Markus_Langbourn said:

@Markus_Langbourn said:

McDuffie also had Black Panther put the Surfer in an armlock. Storm can't create Hydrogen bombs. She controls the weather, not the molecules that make up specific weather patterns.

But I think its been said that Storms powers can go beyond weather control, but I don't believe she can make an H-Bomb...

Agreed. Weather control/manipulation/generation is how I look at it. If it's not going to naturally occur within an atmosphere, she can't do it. She can alter the specifics of that naturally occurring weather event, change where it comes from, how big or small, etc... but she can't just control molecules that relate to weather. Othewrise any fight involving her should last two seconds as she simply removes the oxygen from the air around a target. And that's just silly. What people need to realise, and sadly this is almost worse for Storm than anyone, is that limits aren't a bad thing.

I see. Even though I am some what of a fan of Storm, my knewledge on her powers is really limited. I just heard some writers write her doing somethings that go beyond her weather control but not to the next level, just minor.

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Storm Calling

@TheAcidSkull said:

i have no clue...

I don't think she can...Many people here said she can't. I just heard many stuff about her making one and I got curious.

As of right now, there is no evidence that suggest that she can split atoms. That would definitely be something that is new to her powerset.

@Markus_Langbourn said:

McDuffie also had Black Panther put the Surfer in an armlock.

Actually, that was a mistake on the part of Tom Brevoort(an editor who is known for making these sorts of mistakes). Mcduffie has already addressed that he hadn't realized that Norrin was no longer a humanoid wrapped in foil and granted the Power Cosmic, and he made it clear that none of the editors were aware of that at the time either.

Storm can't create Hydrogen bombs. She controls the weather, not the molecules that make up specific weather patterns.

You would be incorrect on this portion.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#55  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

oh for god sake....

Markus_Langbourn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Markus_Langbourn
    @Storm Calling said:

@Markus_Langbourn said:

Actually, that was a mistake on the part of Tom Brevoort(an editor who is known for making these sorts of mistakes). Mcduffie has already addressed that he hadn't realized that Norrin was no longer a humanoid wrapped in foil and granted the Power Cosmic, and he made it clear that none of the editors were aware of that at the time either.

Don't get me wrong, I am the last person in the world to defend Brevoort (incompetent douche that he is), but it's still on McDuffie. I love McDuffie, great writer, great human being and is sadly missed, but he wrote the scene. Whether or not he wasn't correctly advised on the specifics is incidental. So again, not having a shot at Dwayne or defending Brevoort, but it was still McDuffie's error. As Storm splitting an atom was.
    Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Storm Calling

@Markus_Langbourn said:

@Markus_Langbourn said:

Agreed. Weather control/manipulation/generation is how I look at it. If it's not going to naturally occur within an atmosphere, she can't do it. She can alter the specifics of that naturally occurring weather event, change where it comes from, how big or small, etc... but she can't just control molecules that relate to weather. Otherwise any fight involving her should last two seconds as she simply removes the oxygen from the air around a target. And that's just silly. What people need to realise, and sadly this is almost worse for Storm than anyone, is that limits aren't a bad thing.

I would strongly suggest checking out the link that Butterflykyss provided for Roddy's thread.

Markus_Langbourn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Markus_Langbourn
    @Storm Calling said:

@Markus_Langbourn said:

@Markus_Langbourn said:

Agreed. Weather control/manipulation/generation is how I look at it. If it's not going to naturally occur within an atmosphere, she can't do it. She can alter the specifics of that naturally occurring weather event, change where it comes from, how big or small, etc... but she can't just control molecules that relate to weather. Otherwise any fight involving her should last two seconds as she simply removes the oxygen from the air around a target. And that's just silly. What people need to realise, and sadly this is almost worse for Storm than anyone, is that limits aren't a bad thing.

I would strongly suggest checking out the link that Butterflykyss provided for Roddy's thread.

I have no idea what thread that is lol 
    Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Storm Calling

@Markus_Langbourn said:

@Storm Calling said:

@Markus_Langbourn said:

Don't get me wrong, I am the last person in the world to defend Brevoort (incompetent douche that he is), but it's still on McDuffie. I love McDuffie, great writer, great human being and is sadly missed, but he wrote the scene. Whether or not he wasn't correctly advised on the specifics is incidental. So again, not having a shot at Dwayne or defending Brevoort, but it was still McDuffie's error. As Storm splitting an atom was.

Again, you can't fault the writer when the editor is responsible for pointing out the mistakes. According to Mcduffie, this was something that many at the Marvel Office wasn't even aware of, so how could he be at fault when he has never been a main writer of the Surfer's?

Markus_Langbourn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Markus_Langbourn
    @Storm Calling said:

@Markus_Langbourn said:

@Storm Calling said:

@Markus_Langbourn said:

Again, you can't fault the writer when the editor is responsible for pointing out the mistakes. According to Mcduffie, this was something that many at the Marvel Office wasn't even aware of, so how could he be at fault when he has never been a main writer of the Surfer's?

If you aren't sure, don't write the characters/scene! That's all I'm saying. 

But Brevoort is useless.
    BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@Storm Calling:

Agreed.

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Storm Calling
    Markus_Langbourn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Markus_Langbourn
    @Storm Calling: OK, skimmed it. 

I kind of want to die now.
    Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Storm Calling

@Markus_Langbourn said:

@Storm Calling said:
    If you aren't sure, don't write the characters/scene! That's all I'm saying. But Brevoort is useless.

He was pretty sure of the weakness. What he wasn't sure of was if the character still had it; And according to him, it wasn't something that was exactly common knowledge around where he worked. So something like this is suppose to fall to the editors when errors like this occur; but as you said, Brevoort is useless and it makes me question why he still has a job at Marvel.

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Storm Calling

@Markus_Langbourn said:

@Storm Calling: OK, skimmed it. I kind of want to die now.

LMAO! Everyone haves that reaction to that thread. I love reading it every time! :p

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Storm Calling said:

@Markus_Langbourn said:

LMAO! Everyone haves that reaction to that thread. I love reading it every time! :p

People be assumin we crazy when we be makin these claaaaaaims of her powers.lol

Markus_Langbourn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Markus_Langbourn
    @White Mage said:

@Storm Calling said:

@Markus_Langbourn said:

Not assuming, hoping lol
    XxeroOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By XxeroOne

@King-Stranglehold da first: Scientifically, that was an H-bomb. The electrons from the bolt of lightning would have caused the hydrogen atoms to smash into one another, thus causing a chain reaction which would have released the potential energy stored in the stray hydrogen atoms. However, since the concentration/density of helium atoms were not great enough at the time, the explosion wouldn't be on the scale that scientist normally witness on the surface of the sun.

@Crash_Recovery: And I don't think anyone wants storm to be overpowered. It's just that since she controls the FORCES that govern weather, there are limitless possibilities of the true nature of her power.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Markus_Langbourn said:

@White Mage said:

@Storm Calling said:

@Markus_Langbourn said:

Not assuming, hoping lol

.........................wait till someone goes into detail with Magneto...............I'm pretty sure you'll teleport yourself to the nearest cliff after hearing of his potential/accomplished feats.

Markus_Langbourn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Markus_Langbourn
    @White Mage said:

@Markus_Langbourn said:

@White Mage said:

@Storm Calling said:

@Markus_Langbourn said:

Not assuming, hoping lol

.........................wait till someone goes into detail with Magneto...............I'm pretty sure you'll teleport yourself to the nearest cliff after hearing of his potential/accomplished feats.

ugh, I know. It's just insulting, tbh. 

HOW DOES A MINOR ABNORMALITY IN YOUR GENETIC CODE GIVE YOU CONTROL OVER GRAVITY? IT DOESN'T. SHUT UP.
    XxeroOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By XxeroOne

@Markus_Langbourn said:

If she "can't" control the molecules that relate to weather, then how does she make hail? o.O? BTW a molecule is different from an atom.....

Markus_Langbourn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Markus_Langbourn
    @LimitlessPower said:

@Markus_Langbourn said:

If she "can't" control the molecules that relate to weather, then how does she make hail? o.O? BTW a molecule is different from an atom.....

She makes hail by cooling rain. You get what I mean though. I probably used the wrong terminology, I'm not particularly scientific. I apologize if I did.
    WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Markus_Langbourn said:

@White Mage said:

@Markus_Langbourn said:

@White Mage said:

@Storm Calling said:

@Markus_Langbourn said:

Not assuming, hoping lol

ugh, I know. It's just insulting, tbh. HOW DOES A MINOR ABNORMALITY IN YOUR GENETIC CODE GIVE YOU CONTROL OVER GRAVITY? IT DOESN'T. SHUT UP.

It's just a superpowered metaphor.....spare your sanity.lol

I argue that those people aren't even really mutants, but Gods in waiting.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Markus_Langbourn said:

@LimitlessPower said:

@Markus_Langbourn said:

She makes hail by cooling rain. You get what I mean though. I probably used the wrong terminology, I'm not a scientific. I apologize if I did.

You actually aren't wrong in your questioning. She can actually do both. She doesn't always use her powers on an atomic/molecular level

Markus_Langbourn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Markus_Langbourn
    @White Mage said:

@Markus_Langbourn said:

@White Mage said:

@Markus_Langbourn said:

@White Mage said:

@Storm Calling said:

@Markus_Langbourn said:

Not assuming, hoping lol

ugh, I know. It's just insulting, tbh. HOW DOES A MINOR ABNORMALITY IN YOUR GENETIC CODE GIVE YOU CONTROL OVER GRAVITY? IT DOESN'T. SHUT UP.

I think that's fair. My issue is that they still get the benefits of being a mutant. Namely being on the X-Men, fighting earthly threats. They're cosmic characters. Make them cosmic characters. It's big fish in little pond syndrome.
    WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@LimitlessPower said:

@Markus_Langbourn said:

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Markus_Langbourn said:

@White Mage said:

@Markus_Langbourn said:

@White Mage said:

@Markus_Langbourn said:

@White Mage said:

@Storm Calling said:

@Markus_Langbourn said:

Not assuming, hoping lol

I think that's fair. My issue is that they still get the benefits of being a mutant. Namely being on the X-Men, fighting earthly threats. They're cosmic characters. Make them cosmic characters. It's big fish in little pond syndrome.

That's why they are superheroes............it's also why their villains should remain villains, and not reform to good guys every other major Marvel event. Cause the bad guys can keep up mighty fine.

Markus_Langbourn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Markus_Langbourn
    @White Mage said:

@Markus_Langbourn said:

@White Mage said:

@Markus_Langbourn said:

@White Mage said:

@Markus_Langbourn said:

@White Mage said:

@Storm Calling said:

@Markus_Langbourn said:

Not assuming, hoping lol

That's why they are superheroes............it's also why their villains should remain villains, and not reform to good guys every other major Marvel event. Cause the bad guys can keep up mighty fine.

So f*cking true. Then maybe the heroes will stop fighting heroes every damn week -____-
    WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Markus_Langbourn said:

@White Mage said:

@Markus_Langbourn said:

@White Mage said:

@Markus_Langbourn said:

@White Mage said:

@Markus_Langbourn said:

@White Mage said:

@Storm Calling said:

@Markus_Langbourn said:

Not assuming, hoping lol

So f*cking true. Then maybe the heroes will stop fighting heroes every damn week -____-

Although, I have to admit, AVX is the best thing that's ever happened for the "heroes vs. heroes" stories......it's genuinely good drama. Not something that's gonna be swept under a rug within the next 2 months.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@Markus_Langbourn said:

@White Mage said:

@Markus_Langbourn said:

@White Mage said:

@Markus_Langbourn said:

@White Mage said:

@Markus_Langbourn said:

@White Mage said:

@Storm Calling said:

@Markus_Langbourn said:

Not assuming, hoping lol

This...

Markus_Langbourn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Markus_Langbourn
    @White Mage said:

@Markus_Langbourn said:

@White Mage said:

@Markus_Langbourn said:

@White Mage said:

@Markus_Langbourn said:

@White Mage said:

@Markus_Langbourn said:

@White Mage said:

@Storm Calling said:

@Markus_Langbourn said:

Not assuming, hoping lol

Although, I have to admit, AVX is the best thing that's ever happened for the "heroes vs. heroes" stories......it's genuinely good drama. Not something that's gonna be swept under a rug within the next 2 months.

O_________________O

Tell me you're joking.
    Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Storm Calling

@Markus_Langbourn said:

@LimitlessPower said: She makes hail by cooling rain. You get what I mean though. I probably used the wrong terminology, I'm not particularly scientific. I apologize if I did.

LOL! That's the lazy way for her doing it for sure...

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Markus_Langbourn said:

@White Mage said:

@Markus_Langbourn said:

@White Mage said:

@Markus_Langbourn said:

@White Mage said:

@Markus_Langbourn said:

@White Mage said:

@Markus_Langbourn said:

@White Mage said:

@Storm Calling said:

@Markus_Langbourn said:

Not assuming, hoping lol

O_________________O Tell me you're joking.

You have to admit that Marvel has been doing very good with their recently released books. It's not people brawling left and right. It's actual drama

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#84  Edited By jhazzroucher

hydrogen bomb or powerful lightning or whatever it is, but it stunned Silver Surfer.

Avatar image for majinblackheart
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#85  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

Worst Fantastic Four arc EVER

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By jhazzroucher

@jloneblackheart said:

I beg to disagree.

MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator
    @jhazzroucher

@jloneblackheart said:

I beg to disagree.

Magic frogs?
    jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By jhazzroucher

@jloneblackheart, I actually find the magic frogs quite interesting too. and it's the only story arc that I've bought from fantastic Four

UltraBiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By UltraBiel

@jloneblackheart said:

@jhazzroucher

@jloneblackheart said:

I beg to disagree.

Magic frogs?

Abraxas sucked! Had so much pontetial....and it sucked!!!

MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

@jhazzroucher said:

@jloneblackheart, I actually find the magic frogs quite interesting too. and it's the only story arc that I've bought from fantastic Four

So, a non-FF fan who loves Storm thinks it's the best Fantastic Four arc? Makes sense.

@UltraBiel said:

Abraxas sucked! Had so much pontetial....and it sucked!!!

Just the concept of Abraxas annoys me, but it was still better than The New Fantastic Four arc that's being discussed here.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@jloneblackheart said:

@jhazzroucher said:

So, a non-FF fan who loves Storm thinks it's the best Fantastic Four arc? Makes sense.

Pretty much my thoughts. I was desperately wanting to take over Marvel during this "merger" team situation. It all came across as a time jumping comedy gone wrong. Though, I will say that Mr. Duffie did MUCH better than Mr. Hudlin................Those gangsta skrulls were simply too much for me.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By jhazzroucher

@jloneblackheart, McDuffie is a skilled writer

MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

@White Mage: @jhazzroucher: McDuffie wasn't too skilled in this one, although I definitely enjoyed the story with Reed and Sue on their honeymoon and Sue vs. the Wizard at the end much more than the New FF vs Galactus. He was just out of his element with the cosmic characters. He also tried WAY too hard to make the Black Panther and Storm fill Reed and Sue's shoes. While I think they could be great substitutes, they weren't written as though they were trying to fill big roles, they were written as though they were both far superior. Both the Panther and Storm seemed way too cocky and out of character as well.

Oh yeah, and magic frogs.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@jloneblackheart said:

@White Mage: @jhazzroucher: McDuffie wasn't too skilled in this one, although I definitely enjoyed the story with Reed and Sue on their honeymoon and Sue vs. the Wizard at the end much more than the New FF vs Galactus. He was just out of his element with the cosmic characters. He also tried WAY too hard to make the Black Panther and Storm fill Reed and Sue's shoes. While I think they could be great substitutes, they weren't written as though they were trying to fill big roles, they were written as though they were both far superior. Both the Panther and Storm seemed way too cocky and out of character as well.

Oh yeah, and magic frogs.

Solomon's frogs

Meh, I enjoyed their FF fill in. I didn't see too much OOC behavior from Panther and Storm....I did however see way too much emphasis on the cosmic universe for my own personal liking.

PassionFlower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By PassionFlower

The writer of that Mr McDuffie did have a Masters Degree in Physics so I think he gets my benefit of the doubt.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@Storm Calling said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Okay the scan does say Storm was using Hydrogen...

Yes, she pulled free floating hydrogen atoms to her area of space, shaped them into a sphere aroung Norrin, and then ignited the hydrogen into a ball of flame. The writer (RIP...loved his work) confirmed that it was NOT an H-Bomb. I have the links to the sites where he made the posts to clarify if you would like to see it.

I think her cosmic weather manipulation is still a very cool and powerful ability, and is mostly unexplored. With her space weather manipulation she has drawn on the energy of stars, manipulated the solar wind for flight and defense, her lightning bolts are amped while in space, and she even formed lightning by using the electrons in Stardusts body. I would love for her space weather abiities to be explored more.

I don't even think he confirmed that she did that. He was just saying that she used the hydrogen to produce a lightning bolt in space, but I guess it would make sense that hydrogen would have been ignited from the attack. I still question whether or not he was being truthful with me though, especially considering he confirmed the electron rip'n shove feat which was IIRC in the very same post about the H-Bomb. I didn't want to put him on blast but I don't feel he wanted to confirm it because many of the posters were being hard-a**es in the thread about his scientific approach and he received alot of backlash for that run because of the arm bar.

You're right. He didn't specifically state the ball of fire when he was clarifying the H-Bomb on CBR. I was going by the way Silver Surfer described it in the issue. On the electron rip and shove, YES, he confirmed it there and on the vhive.com site (where he got soem heat from fans there as well lol...poor guy).

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Storm Calling

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

@Storm Calling said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Yes, she pulled free floating hydrogen atoms to her area of space, shaped them into a sphere aroung Norrin, and then ignited the hydrogen into a ball of flame. The writer (RIP...loved his work) confirmed that it was NOT an H-Bomb. I have the links to the sites where he made the posts to clarify if you would like to see it.

I think her cosmic weather manipulation is still a very cool and powerful ability, and is mostly unexplored. With her space weather manipulation she has drawn on the energy of stars, manipulated the solar wind for flight and defense, her lightning bolts are amped while in space, and she even formed lightning by using the electrons in Stardusts body. I would love for her space weather abiities to be explored more.

I don't even think he confirmed that she did that. He was just saying that she used the hydrogen to produce a lightning bolt in space, but I guess it would make sense that hydrogen would have been ignited from the attack. I still question whether or not he was being truthful with me though, especially considering he confirmed the electron rip'n shove feat which was IIRC in the very same post about the H-Bomb. I didn't want to put him on blast but I don't feel he wanted to confirm it because many of the posters were being hard-a**es in the thread about his scientific approach and he received alot of backlash for that run because of the arm bar.

You're right. He didn't specifically state the ball of fire when he was clarifying the H-Bomb on CBR. I was going by the way Silver Surfer described it in the issue. On the electron rip and shove, YES, he confirmed it there and on the vhive.com site (where he got soem heat from fans there as well lol...poor guy).

Ah, I see. Thanks. I asked him about why Surfer said that, and he couldn't come up with a plausible explanation other than it was written in the original script. lol That's why I know that he had originally described it with nuclear fission but probably forgot that he did. I can remember it like it was yesterday. The Storm fans were going crazy over the feat at the time. lol

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#98  Edited By Decoy Elite

Why doesn't she just gain the power to s*** black holes at this point.

Jeez, there's being versatile with a power set and then there's just writers stretching it too far.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By butterflykyss

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Storm Calling said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

I didn't follow any of these sites when this book was popular. How did McDuffie clarifiy what Storm had done and what did he get heat about from fans??? In regards to what?

Sidenote: Hope you guys had a great weekend.

Mannequin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Mannequin

@butterflykyss said:

@Crash_Recovery said:

@Nova`Prime`: Apparently. After this, I don't want to hear any Storm devotees claiming Wolverine or Superman are overpowered.

See the aforementioned link.. Storm is not OVERpowered. If anything she is UNDERrated

Overpowered and underrated are two different things.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.