Storm and Forge TPB List?

#1 Posted by poisonfleur (3021 posts) - - Show Bio

So I collect tpbs-- So far the only two I have with Storm and Forge are 'Lifedeath' and 'Astonishing X-men Ghost Box'.
What other book/collections focus on the highlights of their relationship. Like the time Forge wanted Storm to marry her and left for example.

Help.

#2 Posted by jhazzroucher (15544 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm so glad Storm has no more feelings for Forge as shown in ghost box

#3 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7282 posts) - - Show Bio

Her miniseries features some nice light on their relationship--naturally, as it was written by Ellis as well, other than that, everything else is collected in "singles", if i'm using the correct cb terminology.

#4 Edited by Roddy010 (5196 posts) - - Show Bio

Uncanny X-men #226-227

#5 Posted by jhazzroucher (15544 posts) - - Show Bio

@roddy010 said:

Uncanny X-men #226-227

thanks

#6 Posted by poisonfleur (3021 posts) - - Show Bio

@roddy010 said:

Uncanny X-men #226-227

Thank you-- Lemme take a look.

Her miniseries features some nice light on their relationship--naturally, as it was written by Ellis as well, other than that, everything else is collected in "singles", if i'm using the correct cb terminology.

Her mini series isn't in tpb, is it?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.