Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10183 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

Storm: "Age Of Ultron" Survivor

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I did enjoy issue 6 btw. Does anyone know when the AOU is supposed to end?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@white_mage said:

@jalysia said:

I just read Issue 6, which surprisingly(or not so surprising if you are familiar with Bendis' work) is far better than the previous 5 issues. Anyway, Storm had a total of three count em' three lines in the entire issue. Two lines on one page, and the aforementioned page White Mage posted awhile back, with her saying Goddess.

All this before:

Before getting hit by the Ultron beams. I think she will be okay. It could have been something far worse. Such as:

Captain America getting his head lopped off, which I found hilariously random in a sick way..

I absolutely ADORED Cap's death. That ish was random as hell, and it shows that he won't be single hero that unites the entire team together. It wasn't made obvious that Storm was killed, so I don't think that she's actually dead......not yet anyways. However, if Storm is still alive, then I'm gonna have to claim that she's gained some new superpowers, cause cap got one-shotted HEADLESS. I don't even know why he didn't keep his shield up. Wisdom, and HISTORY would gladly tell you that ROBOTS attacking from the front will continue to attack FROM THE FRONT, so keep yourself in the fetal position, with shield up, and feet tucked to chest.

I hope Storm survives.. but with the death of Pym I am sure it altered the whole future I am sure cap and the others didn't die as they would have had Pym lived.

I really hope Storm survives

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I did enjoy issue 6 btw. Does anyone know when the AOU is supposed to end?

why did you enjoy the issue?

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

Somebody post some more AOU Storm scans-- Like I heard she got hit by a beam???

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Somebody post some more AOU Storm scans-- Like I heard she got hit by a beam???

me too i wanna see it

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.