Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10183 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

Storm: "Age Of Ultron" Survivor

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@White Mage said:

.......................someone explain to me how Monica is in even the slightest bit of danger WITHOUT PIS? lol Ain't no reason in the world that that woman should be getting killed off of anything.

Monica dies?

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#102  Edited By AgeofHurricane

@Storm Calling said:

@poisonfleur said:

Seriously... Is Storm going to have a part in AoU?

And More importantly--- Will adjectiveless X-men have a book that focuses on AoU? (Unlike AvX)

Well, Wood did confirm that adjectiveless X-men will be in the present continuaty with the other X-books, unlike how it use to take part in some unmarked past event.

And this is quite the unfortunate, because Wood's previous X-Men was a breathtaking shelter during last summer's tragedy.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
    New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By New_World_Order

@poisonfleur said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

Lol, I almost didn't reconize Thor without his amour in the right hand bottom corner.

I thought that was Kazar! LMFAO

Oh, lol. I searched him up. Yeah it is him. Was fishy when I didn't see Mjolnir. LOL

Crash_Recovery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Crash_Recovery

...wow...

Can't we just wait for the event?

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Storm Calling

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Storm Calling said:

@poisonfleur said:

And More importantly--- Will adjectiveless X-men have a book that focuses on AoU? (Unlike AvX)

Well, Wood did confirm that adjectiveless X-men will be in the present continuaty with the other X-books, unlike how it use to take part in some unmarked past event.

And this is quite the unfortunate, because Wood's previous X-Men was a breathtaking shelter during last summer's tragedy.

Agreed, but only somewhat. The books taking part in the present should make it more relevant and popular, and that is something Storm needs right now more than ever in the X-Books.

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Storm Calling

@White Mage said:

.......................someone explain to me how Monica is in even the slightest bit of danger WITHOUT PIS? lol Ain't no reason in the world that that woman should be getting killed off of anything.

Maybe her powers got nerfed? LOL that's the only explaination, otherwise it's PIS/CIS.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#107  Edited By cameron83

Wait....I thought this was 616?!

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@King-Stranglehold da first said:

@White Mage said:

Monica dies?

@Storm Calling said:

@White Mage said:

Maybe her powers got nerfed? LOL that's the only explaination, otherwise it's PIS/CIS.

@Storm Calling: Exactly. She's not even powerful. She's just cosmic.lol

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@poisonfleur said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

Lol, I almost didn't reconize Thor without his amour in the right hand bottom corner.

I thought that was Kazar! LMFAO

Oh, lol. I searched him up. Yeah it is him. Was fishy when I didn't see Mjolnir. LOL

.................how the hell did Kazar live? lol Did Ultron skip the savage land?

@Crash_Recovery said:

...wow...

Can't we just wait for the event?

Ain't no fun in that. Gossip needs to happen now

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@White Mage:

Oh okay..

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By WARLOCK2792

Random Question: What are the odds of both Storm, AND Monica surviving this event? lol

Jalysia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Jalysia

@White Mage said:

Random Question: What are the odds of both Storm, AND Monica surviving this event? lol

lol, silly. There could be only one. That's Marvel's logic, at least.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Jalysia said:

@White Mage said:

LOL That's what I'm hoping AGAINST.lol

Jalysia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Jalysia

@White Mage said:

@Jalysia said:

@White Mage said:

Well the fact that Bendis will be the one spearheading this saga, there's a possiblity that the both of them will get taken out. I heard he favor characters who are street level fighters, as opposed to potential planet busters like Monica and Ororo and the like. It's the whole...overcoming the odds thing that Street levellers could bring. But I'm speculating at this point, and keeping my expectations on neutral/low/rock bottom.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#115  Edited By jhazzroucher

seeing Storm on a lot of cover arts would mean she is not forgotten.

and she is one of the survivors so she is still one of the main characters

queenfrost_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

#116  Edited By queenfrost_

@Jalysia said:

@White Mage said:

Basically. So sad :(

queenfrost_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

#117  Edited By queenfrost_

Wasn't Monica replaced with Emma tho? In the press release it mentions everyone in that first image of the survivors, except Emma is mentioned and not Monica

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#118  Edited By AgeofHurricane

@Storm Calling said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Storm Calling said:

@poisonfleur said:

Agreed, but only somewhat. The books taking part in the present should make it more relevant and popular, and that is something Storm needs right now more than ever in the X-Books.

Eh, i think Wood's X-Men's getting quite a lot of publicity as is, it's probably the most anticipated Marvel NOW! title to date and she's the leader of the team featured within the title, not to mention she's also co-headlining Uncanny X-Force. I don't really think her current endeavors need more popularity than they've already received. Which is more than i, personally, could wish for. And the event itself isn't something the majority are anticipating, it just looks like fan-fic. I also don't see why Storm's team specifically would feel the need to combat such a threat, or what relevance they'll gain from it, other than being strictly female.

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Storm Calling

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Storm Calling said:

Eh, i think Wood's X-Men's getting quite a lot of publicity as is, it's probably the most anticipated Marvel NOW! title to date and she's the leader of the team featured within the title, not to mention she's also co-headlining Uncanny X-Force. I don't really think her current endeavors need more popularity than they've already received. Which is more than i, personally, could wish for. And the event itself isn't something the majority are anticipating, it just looks like fan-fic. I also don't see why Storm's team specifically would feel the need to combat such a threat, or what relevance they'll gain from it, other than being strictly female.

This was actually what I mean. The reason the book is getting as much publicity as it has been getting is because it is a relaunch and a book focusing on the Marvel Now event. Had it been just some random book taking part in a random point in the past(Which I do find rewarding in some ways, considering it helped a Lot with the AvX and Utopia nonsense), then it wouldn't be getting the same amount of push and publicity as it is now. Storm's been appearing in adjectiveless, but the book wasn't exactly relevant or really mattered in the grand scheme. I want Storm to be relevant again in the X-books, and as much as I loved that little corner that she had in Wood's X-men last year, I think it's about time she stepped out of her shell and gain back the prominence she lost while being married.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Jalysia said:

@White Mage said:

@Jalysia said:

@White Mage said:

Well the fact that Bendis will be the one spearheading this saga, there's a possiblity that the both of them will get taken out. I heard he favor characters who are street level fighters, as opposed to potential planet busters like Monica and Ororo and the like. It's the whole...overcoming the odds thing that Street levellers could bring. But I'm speculating at this point, and keeping my expectations on neutral/low/rock bottom.

...........................................I hope she at least looks good. If she dies, she should at least look glamorous.....Even Ms. Le Fay looked glamorous while getting beheaded by Sentry

No Caption Provided

Look at that legs/dress combo!..........Don't just have some "gyyyaaaAAAGHHHUUGGHH!!" Bubble and a sloppy posture.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#121  Edited By jhazzroucher

Storm will have a a better role than the roles that she had in 2012

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
    MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

@jhazzroucher: She will mostly die first as she is the smallest and in the background in that cover

PassionFlower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By PassionFlower

@Jalysia said:

@White Mage said:

Slim and none and Slim left town.

PassionFlower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By PassionFlower

Between Storm and Monica..flip a coin who makes it...Bendis would off Monica in a nano second but then again he likes big impact deaths like Storm...

Avatar image for magnificentstorm
    MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WHAAAAAAAA I SAY THE AGE OF ULTRON TRAILER CAN IT BE STORM IS IN IT YES.

I cant wait now hopefully she is actually apart of the story this time around in unlike in fear its self an AvX. really thought she should have gotten a magical weapon *THE RETURN OF STROMBREAKER* That would have been amazing.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@MagnificentStorm said:

I cant wait now hopefully she is actually apart of the story this time around in unlike in fear its self an AvX. really thought she should have gotten a magical weapon *THE RETURN OF STROMBREAKER* That would have been amazing.

That would be so annoyinh if that happened again. You know I will definitely be checking out the spoiler threads to see if Storm is in it before I consider buying it. And with Bendis at the helm, I agree with Jalaysia on expectations not being high so we don't get disappointed a la Storm joining the Avengers style.

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Storm Calling

@PassionFlower said:

Between Storm and Monica..flip a coin who makes it...Bendis would off Monica in a nano second but then again he likes big impact deaths like Storm...

Bendis know he would get castrated if he tried to pull something like that off with Storm.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#128  Edited By poisonfleur

@White Mage said:

PassionFlower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By PassionFlower

@Storm Calling said:

@PassionFlower said:

Bendis know he would get castrated if he tried to pull something like that off with Storm.

The thing about it is I think whatever happens gets immediately reversed at the end because no way they leave half the heroes (including featured players) dead.

MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@MagnificentStorm said:

That would be so annoyinh if that happened again. You know I will definitely be checking out the spoiler threads to see if Storm is in it before I consider buying it. And with Bendis at the helm, I agree with Jalaysia on expectations not being high so we don't get disappointed a la Storm joining the Avengers style.

I know right Fear itself was just bad for her I liked the Story a lot but thought they would have really done more with a lot of character an there actual fears but eh. An in AvX she was apart of it but I just thought they had some opportunities where they could have used Storms membership of both teams better, an I really thought that she would have been one of the first to say something about the phoenix five but nope.

Hopefully she can be apart of this Story. I mean to be honest out of a lot of heroes Storm should be some of the last to survive a apocalypse I mean she survived Days of Future Past almost till the end.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@MagnificentStorm said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@MagnificentStorm said:

I know right Fear itself was just bad for her I liked the Story a lot but thought they would have really done more with a lot of character an there actual fears but eh. An in AvX she was apart of it but I just thought they had some opportunities where they could have used Storms membership of both teams better, an I really thought that she would have been one of the first to say something about the phoenix five but nope.

Hopefully she can be apart of this Story. I mean to be honest out of a lot of heroes Storm should be some of the last to survive a apocalypse I mean she survived Days of Future Past almost till the end.

True. Part of me would love for her to be a key player in this story (so long as she doesn't get Bendis'd). I agree with on her getting a more pivotal role in AvX due her being on both sides, at least at the beginning, but I think she was one of the first to see the P5's corruption and switched sides. Prior to her doing that I think Rogue did that first, and once the team found about Wakanda getting flooded and that Magik brought a portion of Limbo to earth, she switched sides. Her role wasn't too bad (being one of the few to get her own Vs book) but I would have liked something more involved for her.

MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@MagnificentStorm said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@MagnificentStorm said:

True. Part of me would love for her to be a key player in this story (so long as she doesn't get Bendis'd). I agree with on her getting a more pivotal role in AvX due her being on both sides, at least at the beginning, but I think she was one of the first to see the P5's corruption and switched sides. Prior to her doing that I think Rogue did that first, and once the team found about Wakanda getting flooded and that Magik brought a portion of Limbo to earth, she switched sides. Her role wasn't too bad (being one of the few to get her own Vs book) but I would have liked something more involved for her.

Yes hopefully she wont ugh. But with disneys' money this movie could be awesome with some serious Sentinel fights which need to happen.

Yes when they first started to fight that would have been a perfect moment for a speech like she had in Uncanny X-men against the advanced species aw man. Or she should have given one to Scott

Also yea she did but I just thought knowing Storm she would have been much more out spoken about things to them, got into a argument with Emma, started a thunderstorm, Emma says you really want to go there miss former queen of wakanda *or something like that*, Storm gives a angry look an walks out.

An I thought that she would get a vs but of course had no clue against how other than maybe thor with is something they probably would have did.

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
    PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty bland so far. But honestly, Luke Cage punched out She Hulk in Issue 3 which, going by their showings, just shouldn't happen, so it's probably a good thing that Storm didn't get much focus. I think she's still alive, though.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By WARLOCK2792

Pretty bland so far. But honestly, Luke Cage punched out She Hulk in Issue 3 which, going by their showings, just shouldn't happen

hahahahaha

PassionFlower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have a sense of foreboding about this series.

PassionFlower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In a Bendis series I wouldn't be shocked to see Cage punch out Thor.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Pretty bland so far. But honestly, Luke Cage punched out She Hulk in Issue 3 which, going by their showings, just shouldn't happen, so it's probably a good thing that Storm didn't get much focus. I think she's still alive, though.

Yeah. Only one hero has choked on panel so far Black Panther

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm expecting the worst, as usual. Something tells me that this will at least give some pretty interesting deaths that'll be fun to talk about.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Blood1991

@passionflower said:

I'm expecting the worst, as usual. Something tells me that this will at least give some pretty interesting deaths that'll be fun to talk about.

Nah the one death was totally anti-climactic and just unnecessary.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phoenixofthetides said:

Ohhhh.....................you must keep reading.lol

Random fun moment though

No Caption Provided

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@white_mage said:

@passionflower said:

Everyone's gonna be dead by the end of this run.lol

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Blood1991

@blood1991 said:

@phoenixofthetides said:

Ohhhh.....................you must keep reading.lol

Random fun moment though

No Caption Provided

Yeah I'm going to the shop today. Storm also apparently cut her hair while Scott was on the way to the school she is got her punk queen get up going now, and had like three lines!

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blood1991 said:

@white_mage said:

@passionflower said:

Did a whole bunch of characters die this issue O_O

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah I'm going to the shop today. Storm also apparently cut her hair while Scott was on the way to the school she is got her punk queen get up going now, and had like three lines!

THREE?! YAY!! At this rate, I might be tempted to say that he cares

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@white_mage said:

@blood1991 said:

@white_mage said:

@passionflower said:

I ain't sayin nothin.......................but errbody gonna die. I feel that Black Panther fans should (justly) be pissed off at this series.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blood1991 said:

THREE?! YAY!! At this rate, I might be tempted to say that he cares

She and Hank are just sort of there for the ride apparently.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blood1991 said:

@white_mage said:

@blood1991 said:

@white_mage said:

@passionflower said:

I ain't sayin nothin.......................but errbody gonna die. I feel that Black Panther fans should (justly) be pissed off at this series.

I was p!ssed at that. WTF was T'challa doing in Chicago? Why couldn't we have a New Avengers tie in of him defending Wakanda? OH! And have Namor come with an Atlantian army as support and have both kingdoms fall and they can have a warm fuzzy moment of forgiveness.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By WARLOCK2792

I sometimes wonder why I say that she's the only reason I buy certain comics....when she barely appears in CERTAIN COMICS.....I mean, she can't truly be my driving force for reading some of this ish.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Blood1991

@blood1991 said:

I sometimes wonder why I say that she's the only reason I buy certain comics....when she barely appears in CERTAIN COMICS.....I mean, she can't truly be my driving force for reading some of this ish.

I like the book, I just wish she did more. It sucks when one of your favorites gets shafted to the side. Worse that they get used as a f__king token when they have proven to be so much more than that.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@white_mage said:

@blood1991 said:

I like the book, I just wish she did more. It sucks when one of your favorites gets shafted to the side. Worse that they get used as a f__king token when they have proven to be so much more than that.

Exactly. It's a disgrace, honestly. And I'm still waiting on Brian "Moses" Wood to deliver us from this f**kery

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.