Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10181 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

Storm: "Age Of Ultron" Survivor

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@poisonfleur said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

And I demand to know what look is her official one in this series.lol

Right...cuz ummm...where is that long mohawk mane? And why does she look like she has her Marvel Adventers- The Avengers uniform on?

It reminds me more of Storm in x-men legends.

No Caption Provided

I wish the concept had looked more like the in-game/cg version......that was hot

What!? Really? I loved the hairstyle she had in the game/cutscenes. Every time this picture came up during a load screen I always wondered why her hair looked longer. Kinda Awkward... LOL

Storm had a HOT/messy haircut in game/in the cg. But in the concept, it was just shoulder length........I didn't appreciate that at all

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By poisonfleur

@War Killer said:

Are we SURE that this storyline takes place on Earth 616? Why is Cap wearing his old costume and not his new Marvel Now! suit? More importantly, why is he using his energy shield? O_o They better not destroy his shield again... -___-

Alt universe? You might be on to something...

The real question that begs to be asked is...

WHERE THE FVCK IS STORM'S MOHAWK!?

Jalysia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Jalysia

I still have a feeling that the people who were mentioned in the first synopsis will play the biggest/most notable role, while everyone else either falls in the beginning, leaving that group as the last ones standing. Fall one by one throughout the story, leaving those characters as the last resistance near the end of the event. Either way, Storm's role will probably be in background, with some lightening feats here and there, because she certainly can't do anything else don'tcha know.

To be honest, this was 10-15 years ago, I would be excited...but you know how it goes...fool me once

I really hope Bendis/Marvel proves me wrong.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#54  Edited By Blood1991

I'm seeing this being an alt universe thing. Still Hawkeye and Storm means I'll buy it "damn you Marvel for making me love them so"

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By poisonfleur

@Blood1991:

Blood! :D

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Blood1991

@poisonfleur: Sop PF. What do you think? Alt reality, time travel, or a fugly costume replacing Storm's awesome one?

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By poisonfleur

@Blood1991 said:

@poisonfleur: Sop PF. What do you think? Alt reality, time travel, or a fugly costume replacing Storm's awesome one?

I think it's an alt like House of M. Something that is fixable. Besides Storm has a full head of hair... And she just had a mohawk.. So that might indicate an alternate universe.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Blood1991

@poisonfleur said:

@Blood1991 said:

I think it's an alt like House of M. Something that is fixable. Besides Storm has a full head of hair... And she just had a mohawk.. So that might indicate an alternate universe.

:/ probably with only like 20 surviving heroes it seems this is either a head game or an alt universe. I hope it ends up being good, but history shows that likely hood is slim

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By poisonfleur

@Blood1991 said:

@poisonfleur said:

@Blood1991 said:

:/ probably with only like 20 surviving heroes it seems this is either a head game or an alt universe. I hope it ends up being good, but history shows that likely hood is slim

I dunno.. It's pretty confusing at this point.

I am excited because it's a Marvel now event. But the fact that its Ultron *sigh* and a main cast of characters I really don't care for.. I need more convincing at this point. Maybe Victor from Runaways? :D

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@Jalysia said:

I still have a feeling that the people who were mentioned in the first synopsis will play the biggest/most notable role, while everyone else either falls in the beginning, leaving that group as the last ones standing. Fall one by one throughout the story, leaving those characters as the last resistance near the end of the event. Either way, Storm's role will probably be in background, with some lightening feats here and there, because she certainly can't do anything else don'tcha know.

To be honest, this was 10-15 years ago, I would be excited...but you know how it goes...fool me once

I really hope Bendis/Marvel proves me wrong.

True. The general fan reaction I have seen on a few sites has pretty much been exactly what you stated as far as not trusting in the hype. I also hope Marvel proves us wrong. It is not often we get a good major stories that is actually worth reading anymore.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Blood1991

@poisonfleur said:

@Blood1991 said:

@poisonfleur said:

@Blood1991 said:

I am excited because it's a Marvel now event. But the fact that its Ultron *sigh* and a main cast of characters I really don't care for.. I need more convincing at this point. Maybe Victor from Runaways? :D

I love the cast hell even Monica is involved. However, this could be a good thing especially if it is self contained.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By poisonfleur

@Blood1991 said:

@poisonfleur said:

@Blood1991 said:

@poisonfleur said:

@Blood1991 said:

I love the cast hell even Monica is involved. However, this could be a good thing especially if it is self contained.

Monica is cool, No doubt. But aren't the main characters of this event: Wolverine, Emma Frost, Invisible Woman, Taskmaster, Beast, She-Hulk, Luke Cage, Spider-Man, and Moon Knight.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#63  Edited By jhazzroucher

@White Mage said:

@poisonfleur said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

Right...cuz ummm...where is that long mohawk mane? And why does she look like she has her Marvel Adventers- The Avengers uniform on?

No Caption Provided

I wish the concept had looked more like the in-game/cg version......that was hot

What!? Really? I loved the hairstyle she had in the game/cutscenes. Every time this picture came up during a load screen I always wondered why her hair looked longer. Kinda Awkward... LOL

Storm had a HOT/messy haircut in game/in the cg. But in the concept, it was just shoulder length........I didn't appreciate that at all

there's a better image of Storm in x-men legends.

No Caption Provided
    jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By jhazzroucher

@Blood1991 said:

@poisonfleur said:

@Blood1991 said:

and when it goes down to 10, I hope only one woman survives: Storm! : )

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@poisonfleur said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

This incarnation definitely couldn't compare to the sequel's appearance....it was really, really good...in comparison

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By jhazzroucher

and I think Storm will be paired with Wolverine on this story. : )

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By WARLOCK2792

We'll see@jhazzroucher...........we'll see

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Blood1991

@jhazzroucher said:

@Blood1991 said:

@poisonfleur said:

@Blood1991 said:

and when it goes down to 10, I hope only one woman survives: Storm! : )

That is disturbed, you are disturbed.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By poisonfleur

@jhazzroucher said:

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

@White Mage said:

@poisonfleur said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

I think X-men Legends 2's hair was going for this look.. It's my favorite Ultimate Storm look. So I was happy when they put that look in the game.

No Caption Provided
    poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By poisonfleur

This was good-looking too. Something about Storm and mesh tops I just love~

No Caption Provided
    Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
    PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm excited that Monica Rambeau is going to be in this story. She is rarely used.

I had no problems with Valkyrie beating Storm. If you want to be technical, Storm has lost to enemies with "lesser" powersets before: Super Sabre has taken her out with his super speed (if I recall correctly, he snapped his fingers generating a sonic boom that knocked her out), Pyro was able to defeat her and the X-Men when Mystique was not on the field with Freedom Force (he's usually not shown to be particularly strategic minded), and there were other enemies who took her out with minimal effort. Most Asgardians have extremely well-developed strength and speed - combine those with Valkyrie's centuries of combat experience fighting various demons and Storm was somewhat outclassed stats-wise. The Enchantress doesn't have combat experience, but she was able to beat Storm and Human Torch in less than a panel with a single spell. Thor didn't even have to exert an effort to overwhelm her. I know many of y'all are hardcore Storm fans, but Asgardians in general are in another physical tier not even to speak of their greater experience dealing with more powerful mystical opponents. Storm survived because Valkyrie respected her too much to kill her. Heck, Valkyrie has fought Hulk to a standstill, so we aren't talking about some minor character needing PIS to beat Storm.

We'll really have to see how the Age of Ultron goes because the X-Men have never confronted him and to be fair to all parties, Ultron has defeated and held his own against The Avengers, who are much more powerful individually and as a team than the X-Men. I'm not sure if any of the characters on that lineup, except Monica, Susan or Red Hulk, actually have the capacity to damage the adamantium armored circuity Ultron Prime usually has!

RaceAddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By RaceAddict

@jhazzroucher said:

• The super hero survivors of the Ultron devastation follow a trail to the Savage Land in the hopes of finding a way to survive or turn the tide of the Ultron apocalypse.

Interesting... wonder if/how this ties into the Savage Wolverine storyline.

PassionFlower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By PassionFlower

I love Monica, that's a plus for this.

aerokinesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By aerokinesis

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

I'm excited that Monica Rambeau is going to be in this story. She is rarely used.

I had no problems with Valkyrie beating Storm. If you want to be technical, Storm has lost to enemies with "lesser" powersets before: Super Sabre has taken her out with his super speed (if I recall correctly, he snapped his fingers generating a sonic boom that knocked her out), Pyro was able to defeat her and the X-Men when Mystique was not on the field with Freedom Force (he's usually not shown to be particularly strategic minded), and there were other enemies who took her out with minimal effort. Most Asgardians have extremely well-developed strength and speed - combine those with Valkyrie's centuries of combat experience fighting various demons and Storm was somewhat outclassed stats-wise. The Enchantress doesn't have combat experience, but she was able to beat Storm and Human Torch in less than a panel with a single spell. Thor didn't even have to exert an effort to overwhelm her. I know many of y'all are hardcore Storm fans, but Asgardians in general are in another physical tier not even to speak of their greater experience dealing with more powerful mystical opponents. Storm survived because Valkyrie respected her too much to kill her. Heck, Valkyrie has fought Hulk to a standstill, so we aren't talking about some minor character needing PIS to beat Storm.

We'll really have to see how the Age of Ultron goes because the X-Men have never confronted him and to be fair to all parties, Ultron has defeated and held his own against The Avengers, who are much more powerful individually and as a team than the X-Men. I'm not sure if any of the characters on that lineup, except Monica, Susan or Red Hulk, actually have the capacity to damage the adamantium armored circuity Ultron Prime usually has!

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#75  Edited By Teerack

DUDE! Is that Ka-Zar in the first image? :O I love when they throw Ka-Zar into random evens like they did in Secret Invasion. And wow so glad to see Pulsar being relevant again. :)

I just hope that they do this event right and at LEAST 10 important heroes die.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By butterflykyss

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

I'm glad they are using Monica as well. She is a really powerful character.

As far as Valkryie being able to beat Storm, I highly disagree. All Storm had to do to end that match was removed the air that her horse was using to fly and the battle would have been over. It was clearly PIS that allowed for her to win. In those other instances, both Enchantress and Thor has the range with their powers that allow them to effectively combat Storm. Valkryie on the other hand does not have this, and any battle with the two (save H2H only) should have resulted in a win for Storm.

It will be interesting to see how the Ultron war goes. Seeing that I don't read anything Bendis I will have to wait on the community to give the overview on what occurred.

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
    PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@butterflykyss said:

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

I'm glad they are using Monica as well. She is a really powerful character.

As far as Valkryie being able to beat Storm, I highly disagree. All Storm had to do to end that match was removed the air that her horse was using to fly and the battle would have been over. It was clearly PIS that allowed for her to win. In those other instances, both Enchantress and Thor has the range with their powers that allow them to effectively combat Storm. Valkryie on the other hand does not have this, and any battle with the two (save H2H only) should have resulted in a win for Storm.

It will be interesting to see how the Ultron war goes. Seeing that I don't read anything Bendis I will have to wait on the community to give the overview on what occurred.

LOL Well, we'll have to agree to disagree here. My point was that Storm is most effective against normal human beings. I don't think removing air from an Asgardian's lungs would be as effective because their lungs are much stronger than a typical humans, especially animals like winged, mystical horses! Personally, I don't see anything wrong with a normal mutant being unable to overcome a being with divine, godly powers enhancing various superhuman attributes. It's not like Storm typically faces gods/demigods who could survive most of her attacks and she basically got outmaneuvered by a trained warrior with hundreds of years of experience. I think everyone would call PIS if Storm had lost to a street level, human character like Daredevil, though.

UltraBiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By UltraBiel

(OFF) No sign of Capitain Marvel in this event so far...Marvel is kidding right? They complain about low sells of Carol's ongoing but don't put her in the last stand heroes! This is stupid She once fought alone an army of super skrulls, she was made for a war event like this one.(OFF)

Like some people already said I think Storm is just going to make cameos trough the storyline, too bad!!!

PassionFlower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By PassionFlower

@UltraBiel said:

(OFF) No sign of Capitain Marvel in this event so far...Marvel is kidding right? They complain about low sells of Carol's ongoing but don't put her in the last stand heroes! This is stupid She once fought alone an army of super skrulls, she was made for a war event like this one.(OFF)

Like some people already said I think Storm is just going to make cameos trough the storyline, too bad!!!

I agree with all that I don't think storm will have much a role and Carol could use the push. I am event weary but a tie in or two would help her.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By jhazzroucher

@PassionFlower said:

@UltraBiel said:

I agree with all that I don't think storm will have much a role and Carol could use the push. I am event weary but a tie in or two would help her.

I really think Storm will be the most used female character on this story.

PassionFlower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By PassionFlower

@jhazzroucher said:

@PassionFlower said:

@UltraBiel said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@PassionFlower said:

@UltraBiel said:

I don't think anything Bendis has done leads to that conclusion.

PassionFlower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By PassionFlower

@poisonfleur said:

No Caption Provided

I like the hair, like the length on her.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@PassionFlower said:

@poisonfleur said:

No Caption Provided

That entire look was simply sexy

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By jhazzroucher

@White Mage said:

@PassionFlower said:

@poisonfleur said:

No Caption Provided

she's look better with a skirt

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@PassionFlower said:

@poisonfleur said:

No Caption Provided

she's look better with a skirt

Attached to the pants you mean?

PassionFlower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By PassionFlower

Honestly I cannot get excited about this series...

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By jhazzroucher

I am excited for the fact that Storm is one of the few survivors. : )

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@PassionFlower said:

Have they even announced just WHY this is relevant yet? They keep mentioning this "Ultron" ruler world....but I don't get how it's relevant to the 616 universe yet.lol

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@White Mage said:

@PassionFlower said:

Have they even announced just WHY this is relevant yet? They keep mentioning this "Ultron" ruler world....but I don't get how it's relevant to the 616 universe yet.lol

I am thinjking the same with respect to the relevance of how big this story will be, and wondering, based on the timing this new event takes off, if this will trickle into UXF or XX-Men as a tie-in to connect these titles to the MU as a whole.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@PassionFlower said:

I am thinjking the same with respect to the relevance of how big this story will be, and wondering, based on the timing this new event takes off, if this will trickle into UXF or XX-Men as a tie-in to connect these titles to the MU as a whole.

They could at least try and be clear on this B.S.......I don't even like this whole "event" thing, so they should be SELLING IT to me.lol

BR_Havoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#91  Edited By BR_Havoc

This is just the avengers version of AOA. I do not think this will actually effect the normal universe

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By butterflykyss

@PassionFlower said:

Ditto this.. I could care less... anything with the Avengers and I immediately lose interest. Unless Storm is giving them a nice beaten then I'll pass. . :)

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@BR_Havoc said:

This is just the avengers version of AOA. I do not think this will actually effect the normal universe

I NEVER thought of this.......interesting

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@PassionFlower said:

They could at least try and be clear on this B.S.......I don't even like this whole "event" thing, so they should be SELLING IT to me.lol

Agreed. This seems to have been Marvel's deal for the longest now. House of M, Secret Invastion, Avengers vs X-Men and now this. I still liked most of them though but now this approach just seems....predictable.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By poisonfleur

@BR_Havoc said:

I felt the same way. AoA + Days of Future past... :/

Instead of sentinels we have Ultron drones.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By poisonfleur

Seriously... Is Storm going to have a part in AoU?

And More importantly--- Will adjectiveless X-men have a book that focuses on AoU? (Unlike AvX)

Avatar image for New_World_Order
    New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By New_World_Order

Lol, I almost didn't reconize Thor without his amour in the right hand bottom corner.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By poisonfleur

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

Lol, I almost didn't reconize Thor without his amour in the right hand bottom corner.

I thought that was Kazar! LMFAO

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Storm Calling

@poisonfleur said:

Seriously... Is Storm going to have a part in AoU?

And More importantly--- Will adjectiveless X-men have a book that focuses on AoU? (Unlike AvX)

Well, Wood did confirm that adjectiveless X-men will be in the present continuaty with the other X-books, unlike how it use to take part in some unmarked past event.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By WARLOCK2792

.......................someone explain to me how Monica is in even the slightest bit of danger WITHOUT PIS? lol Ain't no reason in the world that that woman should be getting killed off of anything.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.