Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10183 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

Storm: "Age Of Ultron" Survivor

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By jhazzroucher

Storm is one of the survivors Yeah!

BUt this isn't from 616 universe though.

Are we going to expect a mohawk look on this alternate universe?

Will she survive til the end? Hope she will. : )

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

AGE OF ULTRON #5

BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (W)

BRYAN HITCH (A/C)

Variant cover by ADI GRANOV

Ultron Variant by Rock-he Kim

• The super hero survivors of the Ultron devastation follow a trail to the Savage Land in the hopes of finding a way to survive or turn the tide of the Ultron apocalypse.

• But with half the Marvel heroes dead, what chance do any of the survivors have?

• The choice that will forever change the course of Marvel history...!

32 PGS./Rated T+ ...$3.99

AGE OF ULTRON #6

BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (W)

BRANDON PETERSON & CARLOS PACHECO (A/C)

Cover by BRANDON PETERSON

Ultron Variant by Rock-he Kim

Variant by CARLOS PACHECO

• The heroes take the fight to Ultron...with a near-broken Captain America taking the lead!

• Meanwhile, Wolverine takes it upon himself to make one of the most controversial decisions in the history of Marvel comics...

...and you'll never believe who goes along with him!

32 PGS./Rated T+ ...$3.99

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By poisonfleur

Wait-- She is going to play a part in Age of Ultron!?

Wow Marvel is serious about stepping up Storm's game. <3 I think after all our ranting, they caught on to how pissed we were that she got shafted from major storylines & events for almost a decade. Our complaining is finally paying off!

Good to see her in the spotlight again! :D

And encase you didn't get the memo...

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By WARLOCK2792

Good

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By WARLOCK2792

Good

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

I thought Age of Ultron was going to be in continuity? I also hope there is more definitive proof Storm will be involve. That would be awesome if that is the case.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @THUNDERBOLT30 said:
    I thought Age of Ultron was going to be in continuity? I also hope there is more definitive proof Storm will be involve. That would be awesome if that is the case.
    I thought the same thing.
    Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Storm Calling
    @THUNDERBOLT30: @Vance Astro: I haven't seen anything that would suggest it's not in continuity. In fact, I've heard it's the next big event that's on the way.
    PassionFlower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By PassionFlower

Storm in it with a significant role would make me interested otherwise I'll pass.

Jalysia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jalysia

Oh look, another hackneyed Bendis event.

I'm brimming with excitment.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @Storm Calling said:
    @THUNDERBOLT30: @Vance Astro: I haven't seen anything that would suggest it's not in continuity. In fact, I've heard it's the next big event that's on the way.
    Yea, that's what I thought. 

@PassionFlower said:

Storm in it with a significant role would make me interested otherwise I'll pass.

I think this is just like Fear Itself. She appeared in the promos but she didn't have a role.
    Jalysia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jalysia

I assumed from the first synopsis that only these characters will play a notable role. Everyone else is simply along for the ride.

"Evil has triumphed over good and leading this new age is none other than Ultron, the deadly sentient robot created by founding Avenger Hank Pym who turned on his creator to achieve his twisted objective…the utter destruction of humanity. Now, it’s up to the few remaining heroes to band together and find any way to topple their new monarch. Can Wolverine, Emma Frost, Invisible Woman, Taskmaster, Beast, She-Hulk, Luke Cage, Spider-Man, and Moon Knight turn the tide?"

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By butterflykyss

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

i dot believe it is...

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#13  Edited By AgeofHurricane

This morbidly obese bald-headed moron needs to stop trolling Ororo and exploiting her for sales. Just fack off.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By poisonfleur

@Jalysia said:

I assumed from the first synopsis that only these characters will play a notable role. Everyone else is simply along for the ride.

"Evil has triumphed over good and leading this new age is none other than Ultron, the deadly sentient robot created by founding Avenger Hank Pym who turned on his creator to achieve his twisted objective…the utter destruction of humanity. Now, it’s up to the few remaining heroes to band together and find any way to topple their new monarch. Can Wolverine, Emma Frost, Invisible Woman, Taskmaster, Beast, She-Hulk, Luke Cage, Spider-Man, and Moon Knight turn the tide?"

Boo... This cast is Lame... Typical of Bendis... It's basically house of M's cast all over again.... *sigh* Great Story-- Not enough focus on the characters I actually care about... YET AGAIN! Where is Storm My Runaways? Misty, Collen, and the rest of the heroes for hire (I guess Luke and Moon Knight count....)

Well the other cover focuses on Cap, Hulk, an Storm... So let's not get our panties in a bundle yet.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By poisonfleur

@Vance Astro said:

@PassionFlower said:

I think this is just like Fear Itself. She appeared in the promos but she didn't have a role.

Fear Itself was GARBAGE! And you are So, So, SO, very right Vance. They promoted that event with Storm on Every Poster.

When she only appeared in:

1) Black Panther: Fear itself- Don't let the cover fool you.. That Story was TERRIBLE.. Pretty much consisted of Bp yelling at Storm and fighting bad guys and then they kissed.... >_> Role in the event 2/10

2) Uncanny X-men: Fear itself: Bearly visible on one pannel she appeared shooting lightning at Juggernaut. Then I think she appeared at the end in a flashback. Role in the event 1/10 (and that's being generous...)

3) The Fearless: Fear itself: She got mollywhopped by Valkyrie. Hammer to the Face... At least she had a nice display of power. Role in the event 2/10

@PassionFlower said:

I think we all feel the same way about this. Age of Ultron... Just smells like an Avenger heavy event...

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @poisonfleur said:

3) The Fearless: Fear itself: She got mollywhopped by Valkyrie. Hammer to the Face... At least she had a nice display of power. Role in the event 2/10

That hit should have killed Storm.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @AgeofHurricane said:

This morbidly obese bald-headed moron needs to stop trolling Ororo and exploiting her for sales. Just fack off.

Are you talking about Bendis LOL?
    PassionFlower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By PassionFlower

@Vance Astro said:

@PassionFlower said:

Just as well I'm not all that intrigued anyway. It feels (to me) like something Bendis wanted to do during his Avengers run and didn't get around to so here it is.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @PassionFlower said:

Just as well I'm not all that intrigued anyway. It feels (to me) like something Bendis wanted to do during his Avengers run and didn't get around to so here it is.

I doubt it, events are planned quite some time in advance. I'm sure he knew when he'd be off Avengers.
    poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By poisonfleur

@Vance Astro said:

@poisonfleur said:

Maybe so. But you have to admit.. That whole fight was drawn out pretty whack. To my knowledge, Valk is like She-hulk, or a weaker version of Thor or Wonder-woman right? She seemed scared of the Storm's display of powers, which was awesome. Then after Storm calmed her tornadoes and stared flying away from Valk while talking to her. Then the next panel was Valk above Storm and Hammer to the face... >_>

I am still bummed over that.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @poisonfleur said:

Maybe so. But you have to admit.. That whole fight was drawn out pretty whack. To my knowledge, Valk is like She-hulk, or a weaker version of Thor or Wonder-woman right? She seemed scared of the Storm's display of powers, which was awesome. Then after Storm calmed her tornadoes and stared flying away from Valk while talking to her. Then the next panel was Valk above Storm and Hammer to the face... >_>

Storm should actually be able to beat Valkyrie.
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#22  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

Ugh, I know these covers are drawn like a year in advance but I wish Marvel would actually give the artist a heads up on certain characters having new costumes (looking at you Cap <_<) instead of drawing them in their old costumes...makes the series, or at least the covers, feel very inconsistent with the rest of the Marvel U.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By poisonfleur

@War Killer said:

Ugh, I know these covers are drawn like a year in advance but I wish Marvel would actually give the artist a heads up on certain characters having new costumes (looking at you Cap <_<) instead of drawing them in their old costumes...makes the series, or at least the covers, feel very inconsistent with the rest of the Marvel U.

WHAT? Are you for real?

I didn't know that..

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By poisonfleur

@Vance Astro said:

@poisonfleur said:

Yeah.. Marvel has been whack lately with who beats who..

Iron Man Beating Mag.

Valk Beating Storm.

The Thing Beating Namor Underwater no less.

Psylocke coming to a 'draw' with DD.

Magik getting mollywhopped in Limbo by Black Widow.

Wanda and Hope destroying the Phoenix...

They fights don't smell right.. I feel jipped.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @poisonfleur said:

Yeah.. Marvel has been whack lately with who beats who..

Iron Man Beating Mag.

Valk Beating Storm.

The Thing Beating Namor Underwater no less.

Psylocke coming to a 'draw' with DD.

Magik getting mollywhopped in Limbo by Black Widow.

Wanda and Hope destroying the Phoenix...

They fights don't smell right.. I feel jipped.

That was all AvX.Most fights outside of it weren't as ridiculous.
    jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By jhazzroucher

@Vance Astro said:

@poisonfleur said:

True dat! : )

Anyway, I have read an article about Age of Ultron and Storm's name wasn't even mentioned. I hope she's not just on the background. But seeing her on the covers could mean she may not be the main but one of the most used cast for the story.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By lykopis

@Storm Calling said:

Agreed. In the latest interview with Bendis, he was making some noise about how the fallout from this event will be carrying over and affecting the X-Men. Emma Frost will also be in Age of Ultron so he's making sure it Marvel-wide and in continuity.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @jhazzroucher said:

Anyway, I have read an article about Age of Ultron and Storm's name wasn't even mentioned. I hope she's not just on the background. But seeing her on the covers could mean she may not be the main but one of the most used cast for the story.

She HAS TO be in the background because Age of Ultron is mostly an Avengers event. There is a bunch of characters in that promo that I predict will do nothing. Like what is Ka-Zar going to do? Or Moon Knight?
    jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By jhazzroucher

@Vance Astro said:

@jhazzroucher said:

She HAS TO be in the background because Age of Ultron is mostly an Avengers event. There is a bunch of characters in that promo that I predict will do nothing. Like what is Ka-Zar going to do? Or Moon Knight?

BUt I think Storm will be doing something.

No Caption Provided

and this

No Caption Provided
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#30  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

Are we SURE that this storyline takes place on Earth 616? Why is Cap wearing his old costume and not his new Marvel Now! suit? More importantly, why is he using his energy shield? O_o They better not destroy his shield again... -___-

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @War Killer said:

Are we SURE that this storyline takes place on Earth 616? Why is Cap wearing his old costume and not his new Marvel Now! suit? More importantly, why is he using his energy shield? O_o They better not destroy his shield again... -___-

I don't know now because I'm reading a description of the series and it says the heroes in the promo are all that's left of Earth's Heroes. They are some sort of special resistance. From what Bendis says though, it's just like all the other events. So I don't get it.
    THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@poisonfleur said:

@Vance Astro said:

@poisonfleur said:

That fight with Valkyrie was complete PIS. Storm should be able to beat her pretty readily.

@butterflykyss said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

i dot believe it is...

So far I think it is. I have read that it suppose to be the next big marvel event, and I doubt they would have that much hype around it if it's non-canon.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By jhazzroucher

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@butterflykyss said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

i dot believe it is...

So far I think it is. I have read that it suppose to be the next big marvel event, and I doubt they would have that much hype around it if it's non-canon.

True. I'm not a fan of non-canon comics/stories.

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By PrinceIMC

Maybe it is in the mainstream Marvel universe but then at the end of it they go back in time and prevent it from ever happening? They're going to have to hit the reset button after it's all over it sounds like.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@poisonfleur said:

@Vance Astro said:

@poisonfleur said:

That fight with Valkyrie was complete PIS. Storm should be able to beat her pretty readily.

Co-signed

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By WARLOCK2792

been a while since an alt universe came out that I was not "meh" about.....though I'm still not hyped

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @THUNDERBOLT30 said:

So was mostly every fight in that event..
    WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@AgeofHurricane said:

Yes, YEs, and YES

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@White Mage said:

been a while since an alt universe came out that I was not "meh" about.....though I'm still not hyped

Ifeel you on that. For the most part I'm hoping thats not the case. I liked HoM but I don't want to see another event like that again. If this takes an AoA type of direction where Ultron conquers earth like Apoc did....that could be interesting.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

Ifeel you on that. For the most part I'm hoping thats not the case. I liked HoM but I don't want to see another event like that again. If this takes an AoA type of direction where Ultron conquers earth like Apoc did....that could be interesting.

Just follow the AOA direction and DON'T kill her off, and I'll be fine.lol

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By WARLOCK2792

And I demand to know what look is her official one in this series.lol

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By jhazzroucher

But I still want Storm to rock this event

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By WARLOCK2792

We all do

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

Lol....good point. I forgot about that. She came back in UXF as some type of android version of Storm.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

Lol....good point. I forgot about that. She came back in UXF as some type of android version of Storm.

That sounds very unappealing to me.lol

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@White Mage said:

Right...cuz ummm...where is that long mohawk mane? And why does she look like she has her Marvel Adventers- The Avengers uniform on?

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

Right...cuz ummm...where is that long mohawk mane? And why does she look like she has her Marvel Adventers- The Avengers uniform on?

lol I've seen a ponytail, I've seen a short cut, I've seen her Astonishing outfit, and I've seen a 2 piece........they better be glad this ain't continuity.....pissin me off.lol

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By jhazzroucher

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

It reminds me more of Storm in x-men legends.

No Caption Provided
    WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@jhazzroucher said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

No Caption Provided

I wish the concept had looked more like the in-game/cg version......that was hot

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By poisonfleur

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

No Caption Provided

I wish the concept had looked more like the in-game/cg version......that was hot

What!? Really? I loved the hairstyle she had in the game/cutscenes. Every time this picture came up during a load screen I always wondered why her hair looked longer. Kinda Awkward... LOL

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.