Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10157 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

Should Storm have an Arch-Nemesis again?

• 159 results
    poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By poisonfleur

It seems, Storm, at the height of her popularity had many elements that made her character different, and arguably better. Major one being that she actually had rivals, supporting characters, and Storm-specific villains. I feel these characters are needed to bring out the rawness and edge of Ororo, so we can continue to see what she is made of. Christopher Yost understood this. In World's Apart, The Dora Milaje, were Black Panther's private body guards, who most of the time, don't really rival Storm much. But in this specific story, Yost brought out close feelings that changed the game and challenged Ororo. The fight with Marrow also brought out the rivalry and drive that Storm readers look for.

In the past Storm has shown great challenge against certain antagonists, yet they don't seem to bother her long after..

1. Callisto- Conformed/Not a villain anymore.

2. The White Queen/Emma- Conformed/ Not exactly a villain anymore.

3. Shadow King- Defeated & Not exactly a Storm-specific villain anymore. He also rivals Xavier and Psylocke

4. Cyclops- Even though Cyclops is a 'villain' now, Wolverine has taken up the mantle of being Cyclops' main challenger. Wolverine has also taken over a few of Storm's roles in X-men. So Cyclops doesn't count as much anymore.

Some would argue that Storm has been replaced as a main character and became a supporting character. (Which I hope not...)

Do you believe Storm needs a rival character that challenges her? All things considered, who would you recommend and why?

Or do you believe Marvel has enough characters and doesn't need one?

Or do you believe she already has one but currently isn't being utilized well enough?

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By LordOfFate

I always thought Claremont wanted Mystique to be Storm's Arch-Nemesis.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By poisonfleur

@Lord Shiva said:

I always thought Claremont wanted Mystique to be Storm's Arch-Nemesis.

It seemed that way. Didn't it? Even X-men Evo made it seem that way. IMO, I think Mystique gets under Rogue's skin more than she does Storm's, IMO.

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By TheCrowbar

She already has an archnemesis, an army of them, her fans.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By poisonfleur

@TheCrowbar said:

She already has an archnemesis, an army of them, her fans.

Anyways

Back on topic...

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By Yung ANcient One

Every popular character should have a Arch-Nemesis. Nightwing, Red Hood, Scarlet Spider, Gambit, Storm, X23, Beast, Superior SpOCK, Vision, Hellboy, Spawn, etc and etc... DEADPOOL

I just personally find it fun. In a sick twisted way. It is interesting for me a villain with a history with the protagonist.

(+)

kiss_lamia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By kiss_lamia

@poisonfleur: It will have to be either an old still major villain like shadow king who has history with storm or someone completely new mainly coz emma & callisto are her team mates now and those rivalries are kinda over. I mean callisto and her could have a friendly rivalry trying to out do eachother in feats or something to show of the leadership skills but i don't think it will be against eachother anymore in a sense of violence like the old days.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jhazzroucher

Magneto - But he is already a superhero.

Shadow King - can be considered her arch-nemesis and Yost impressed me on how he made Shadow King an interesting opponent of Storm

Garokk - I don't know where he is right now.

Mikhail Rasputin - where is he?

Belasco - an interesting opponent for Storm

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

She did have some good potential ones that I think they could bring back. Besides Shadow King (and Mystique, Caliisto and Emma at one point) I liked Candra as a nemesis for Storm. She was very powerful (Telekinesis, displayed the ability to create flames and control minds as well and was immortal). Deluge could have also been a good arch-nemesis for Ororo based on his high level of energy manipulation, and defeating her and the other fledgling Jean, Cyclops and Beast. But I would love to see a new character created to be Storm's nemesis. With today's villains there aren't really any that she wouldn't stomp or that would likely stomp her.

A new version of the Sisterhood would be interesting as enemies for Storm's XX team.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By WARLOCK2792

No

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

She did have some good potential ones that I think they could bring back. Besides Shadow King (and Mystique, Caliisto and Emma at one point) I liked Candra as a nemesis for Storm. She was very powerful (Telekinesis, displayed the ability to create flames and control minds as well and was immortal). Deluge could have also been a good arch-nemesis for Ororo based on his high level of energy manipulation, and defeating her and the other fledgling Jean, Cyclops and Beast. But I would love to see a new character created to be Storm's nemesis. With today's villains there aren't really any that she wouldn't stomp or that would likely stomp her.

A new version of the Sisterhood would be interesting as enemies for Storm's XX team.

I could support this.lol

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jhazzroucher

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

I'm no longer a fan of Candra because SK is more powerful than her.

How about Morlun and Kierrok?

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@jhazzroucher said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

No Morlun. NO. That'd be too much B.S. for one arc

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

I could support this.lol

I liked them a lot. I don't think they are a sufficient match for Storm's team without Spiral though. If they had say:

- Selene to replace Spiral

- Tempo from the MLF

- An evil version of Omega Sentinel

That could be a very tough but interesting match for team XX.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

I could support this.lol

I liked them a lot. I don't think they are a sufficient match for Storm's team without Spiral though. If they had say:

- Tempo from the MLF

I would love this...........and I'm really interested in seeing how Rachel's powers are handled, for some reason

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jhazzroucher

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

I could support this.lol

- Tempo from the MLF

Evil Sisterhood as Storm's opponents? how many members should it be then?

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By WARLOCK2792

All the women

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@jhazzroucher said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Why does it matter that Shadow King is more powerfu;? And that could really be determined by how you deinfe power. Candra is a very powerful and adept telekinetic (able ro rewrite genes to give AND remove powers), has created fire, and can control minds as disciplined and strong as Cyclops. I don' think she would present any less a threat TBH.

Morlun would need PIS to be a match for Storm. He is strong but has been defeated by Spider-Man. And from what I was told his portrayal in the Black Panther "Totem-Eater" story arc his level of durability was PIS.

Kierrok...maybe. I haven't seen him since Storm destroyed the cairn back in classic Uncanny. I don't see WHY they would be arch-enemies though.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jhazzroucher

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Why does it matter that Shadow King is more powerfu;? And that could really be determined by how you deinfe power. Candra is a very powerful and adept telekinetic (able ro rewrite genes to give AND remove powers), has created fire, and can control minds as disciplined and strong as Cyclops. I don' think she would present any less a threat TBH.

Morlun would need PIS to be a match for Storm. He is strong but has been defeated by Spider-Man. And from what I was told his portrayal in the Black Panther "Totem-Eater" story arc his level of durability was PIS.

Kierrok...maybe. I haven't seen him since Storm destroyed the cairn back in classic Uncanny. I don't see WHY they would be arch-enemies though.

I see. I didn;t know she is a telekinetic. thanks for the info.

I think Kierrok would be an awesome opponent for Storm.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@White Mage: IT should be handled well. Wood wrote her very nicely in Wolverine The X-Men Alpha and Omega. If he writers her TP as a creatviely as he did QQ's in that mini we will see some impressive feats for Rachel.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage: IT should be handled well. Wood wrote her very nicely in Wolverine The X-Men Alpha and Omega. If he writers her TP as a creatviely as he did QQ's in that mini we will see some impressive feats for Rachel.

I'm happy about that...........no echo means I get to see raw talent.lol

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Yes! I am hoping Wood pays homage to Jean and have Rachel match her level of TP/TK. I am getting the feeling that Betsy's TK will not be revisited given Rachel being on the team.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Yes! I am hoping Wood pays homage to Jean and have Rachel match her level of TP/TK. I am getting the feeling that Betsy's TK will not be revisited given Rachel being on the team.

EXACTLY!! And Betsy is gonna have various tk weapons, so I think Rachel is going to be the traditionalist of the group

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

EXACTLY!! And Betsy is gonna have various tk weapons, so I think Rachel is going to be the traditionalist of the group

That would be cool. Betsy's TK blade was bad-a$$. And it takes her back and more in line with the original combat concept for her with psi-weapons vs being the traditional TK user. With Storm we still need to see Wood's take on her powers and her effectiveness in combat. I want to kn ow if he will let Storm wear her "many hats" in the XX book.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

That would be cool. Betsy's TK blade was bad-a$$. And it takes her back and more in line with the original combat concept for her with psi-weapons vs being the traditional TK user. With Storm we still need to see Wood's take on her powers and her effectiveness in combat. I want to kn ow if he will let Storm wear her "many hats" in the XX book.

I wanna see her brawl someone with the mohawk.....it would just look better.lol

And Betsy's tk weapons should be fun. Kinda like tk star wars sh*t or somethin.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@THUNDERBOLT30: If pafs are back, then I want to see some fun Jubilee fights...

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Exactly. I LOVE when we get to see Ororo go h2h. I want the full mix, like what we got from Yost in WAP. We got to see her raw power, refined element control, h2h, skills as a thief, creative thinking as a tactician, TP defenses, strength of spirit (loved her talking back to Bast) and her ability to push herself HARD and as far as she could to win (like she did during Khan's invasion).

A step up for Psylocke is to have more than just a TP/TK sword or knife. I'd like to see tk shurikens, tsais, nunchaku, bo staff, etc. I think that will keep her powers intersting. I am hoping the PAF's lol...are back. She had them on Dodson's cover. I also want to see her vamp abilties expanded on as well. I find the potential vamp powers a lot more interesting than her traditional mutant powers.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Exactly. I LOVE when we get to see Ororo go h2h. I want the full mix, like what we got from Yost in WAP. We got to see her raw power, refined element control, h2h, skills as a thief, creative thinking as a tactician, TP defenses, strength of spirit (loved her talking back to Bast) and her ability to push herself HARD and as far as she could to win (like she did during Khan's invasion).

A step up for Psylocke is to have more than just a TP/TK sword or knife. I'd like to see tk shurikens, tsais, nunchaku, bo staff, etc. I think that will keep her powers intersting. I am hoping the PAF's lol...are back. She had them on Dodson's cover. I also want to see her vamp abilties expanded on as well. I find the potential vamp powers a lot more interesting than her traditional mutant powers.

Yes. And with this new hair/outfit look, she'd definitely give me some "Blade" excitement. The fact that he said he has plans with Psylocke and Jubilee's powers lets me know that he plans on serving up more action this time around. I wonder how he'll touch on the Cyclops drama? I'm seriously grateful for this year.lol

The vamp powers haven't been shown nearly enough, and he said that he's going to use them more as superhero abilities instead of just a weakness........so yessss

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#29  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

In terms of X-Men, very few have arch-enemies, but I think Storm is one of them. An arch-enemy doesn't have to be appearing all the time, or even to attack only that sole hero, the main ingredient is that they have a personal connection to the hero, and when the two do lock horns, it's something unique to them alone. 

Cyclops: Mister Sinister 
    Storm: Shadow King 
    Professor Xavier: Magneto 
    Wolverine: Sabretooth 
    Longshot: Mojo  
    Cable: Apocalypse 

Give or take maybe three that I'm overlooking. Archenemies amongst the X-Men aren't terribly common. 

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By poisonfleur

@Yung ANcient One: All those characters you named off don't have rivals? Wow! I had no idea. You are right tho, once a character reaches a certain level, they deserve a villain who completes them in a way. & OMG-- Could you imagine if Deadpool had an arch-nemesis just as insane as he is? It would be Crazy!! And it would be cool if Lady Deathstrike was X-23's arch-nemesis.

@THUNDERBOLT30: OMG- I love, love-- Love Selene. Such an underrated villain!! I think she would be an interesting rival for Storm or maybe Emma... OMG-- What if Wood wrote Selene and Madylene P?? Couldn't ya just die?

@jhazzroucher: I am not sure I know of Candra... I'd have to look her up. :<

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@poisonfleur said:

@Yung ANcient One: All those characters you named off don't have rivals? Wow! I had no idea. You are right tho, once a character reaches a certain level, they deserve a villain who completes them in a way. & OMG-- Could you imagine if Deadpool had an arch-nemesis just as insane as he is? It would be Crazy!! And it would be cool if Lady Deathstrike was X-23's arch-nemesis.

@THUNDERBOLT30: OMG- I love, love-- Love Selene. Such an underrated villain!! I think she would be an interesting rival for Storm or maybe Emma... OMG-- What if Wood wrote Selene and Madylene P?? Couldn't ya just die?

@jhazzroucher: I am not sure I know of Candra... I'd have to look her up. :<

Lol...I would love for Wood to write Selene or Madelyne. Madelyne could make for a great arch-enemy for Rachel. Selene technically would as well since she has a past with Rachel, but I wouldn't mind seeing her being used as a Storm focused villainess.

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Yes. And with this new hair/outfit look, she'd definitely give me some "Blade" excitement. The fact that he said he has plans with Psylocke and Jubilee's powers lets me know that he plans on serving up more action this time around. I wonder how he'll touch on the Cyclops drama? I'm seriously grateful for this year.lol

The vamp powers haven't been shown nearly enough, and he said that he's going to use them more as superhero abilities instead of just a weakness........so yessss

Good. And that makes 2 of us :-). 2013 seems to hold a lot of prommise for Storm fans. Wood really has THE book on his hands. Depending on how he handles these ladies he could very wel have the unspoken "Flagship" of the x-verse under his pen. Did you read Morrison's run to get a feel for the story telling approach he is planning?

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@THUNDERBOLT30: Dunce moment: Morrison's run on what?lol

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By poisonfleur

@THUNDERBOLT30: Selene~ You got me on a Selene fix now.. Time to read Nercosha X and jump in the Selene forums!

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@White Mage said:

Lol...Grant Morrison's run on X-Men. I believe Wood mentioned that he would be taking this story telling approach.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@poisonfleur said:

@THUNDERBOLT30: Selene~ You got me on a Selene fix now.. Time to read Nercosha X and jump in the Selene forums!

Lol....Selene is BOSS! I don't see her being gone from the x-world long.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

Lol...Grant Morrison's run on X-Men. I believe Wood mentioned that he would be taking this story telling approach.

OOOOOOK!!! I remember now, and the answer is yes, I did.lol

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By poisonfleur

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

In terms of X-Men, very few have arch-enemies, but I think Storm is one of them. An arch-enemy doesn't have to be appearing all the time, or even to attack only that sole hero, the main ingredient is that they have a personal connection to the hero, and when the two do lock horns, it's something unique to them alone. Cyclops: Mister Sinister Storm: Shadow King Professor Xavier: Magneto Wolverine: Sabretooth Longshot: Mojo Cable: Apocalypse Give or take maybe three that I'm overlooking. Archenemies amongst the X-Men aren't terribly common.

Let's add

Rogue: Mystique or Ms.Marvel

Angel: Apocloyse

Jean: Dark Phoenix

Psylocke: Shadow King or Spiral

Emma: Sebastian Shaw

Namor: Black Panther

Shadow King, Imo, doesn't seem like a threat to Storm anymore.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By poisonfleur

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@poisonfleur said:

Lol....Selene is BOSS! I don't see her being gone from the x-world long.

Homegurl is the Queen of the Damned of the Marvel Universe.

Didn't she even take out Dr.Doom and Magneto?

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@poisonfleur: I think Shadow King would still be a threat to Storm. in UXF Betsy put him into the body of a vegetable and has his body stored in Otherword with her brother Captain Britain....but somehow I see Amahl making his way back. Storm had Bast eat him and he still somwhow survived.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@poisonfleur: Lol....I loved Queen of the Damned (RIP Aaliyah :-(...). I saw a scan of her beating them but I don't recall the circumstances of how she did it. Part of me thinks there would have to be some PIS involved for her to beat both of them at the same time.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By poisonfleur

@THUNDERBOLT30: Yes! Yes! & Yes!

1) The fact that Shadow King survived Storm's Animality is kinda whack as is. I really thought there was no coming back from that one.

2) I totally agree with you. Shadow King is bound to come back again... somehow.

3) Yes Queen of the Damned (book & movie) are great. Aaliyah.. Princess of R&B-- A Legend. One of the Best.

4) Selene is currently 'dead' right?

kiss_lamia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By kiss_lamia

@poisonfleur: All this chit chat and no one gave a girl a heads up tsk tsk :( loool

Nah Selene not dead she's currently just not on this plane of exsistance lol

PassionFlower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By PassionFlower

@poisonfleur: Those were all some great and classic Storm stories you brought up. It would good to see her with that kind of rival again.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#44  Edited By AgeofHurricane

I always did like Candra.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By poisonfleur

@kiss_lamia said:

@poisonfleur: All this chit chat and no one gave a girl a heads up tsk tsk :( loool

Psshhhahhaaa!! LMAO That explanation made me laugh.

It's like.. Jean isn't dead.. She is just in a coffin... with no pulse... and no Phoenix... Her past self is back! :D LOL

@PassionFlower: Right, Currently it seems like Black Panther is Storm's Rivial.. And I am not sure how I feel about that. (But she totally beat that @$$ in AvX! =D )

Can Storm get a Whoop Whoop!?

kiss_lamia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By kiss_lamia

@poisonfleur: ROFL :P well its a bit different with Selene, if you think about it Blink was going to summon her back into our reality so she can't be dead dead! i think shes just in another realm.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@White Mage: I only read a few issues. What did you think of his run over all? It is something that you think would be a good way to approach telling stories with Storm's team?

PassionFlower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By PassionFlower

@poisonfleur said:

@kiss_lamia said:

Psshhhahhaaa!! LMAO That explanation made me laugh.

It's like.. Jean isn't dead.. She is just in a coffin... with no pulse... and no Phoenix... Her past self is back! :D LOL

@PassionFlower: Right, Currently it seems like Black Panther is Storm's Rivial.. And I am not sure how I feel about that. (But she totally beat that @$$ in AvX! =D )

Can Storm get a Whoop Whoop!?

Lol, it looked like it might head in that direction for a moment but I kind of feel they are in a good place right now--but if he gets with that cray-ass Black Swan that could be some fire works.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage: I only read a few issues. What did you think of his run over all? It is something that you think would be a good way to approach telling stories with Storm's team?

Yeah. he covered a lot of drama in addition to some nice action sequences. I think that this blended approach would do nicely.....as long as it remains BLENDED.....

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Yeah. he covered a lot of drama in addition to some nice action sequences. I think that this blended approach would do nicely.....as long as it remains BLENDED.....

Good. When Wood mentioned he would take the Planetary story telling apporahc for his origina run on X-Men I was not sure what he meant, but was told that it would be REALLY good if he did it that way....and it was. And quadroople agrred on the BLENDED. I liked Wood's X-Men but his empahsis on the team drama, which was good, definitely highlighted the lack of action, and this book needs to remind the x-verse and beyond WHY these are the BADDEST beezies of the X-Men.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.