Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10183 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

Project Rooftop: Storm Costume Design Winners

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Top 3: http://www.tencentticker.com/projectrooftop/2013/10/28/storm-all-weather-wear-winners/

Link: http://www.tencentticker.com/projectrooftop/2013/10/28/storm-all-weather-wear-winners/

The other entries: http://www.tencentticker.com/projectrooftop/2013/10/29/storm-all-weather-wear-runners-up/#more-7840

Link: http://www.tencentticker.com/projectrooftop/2013/10/29/storm-all-weather-wear-runners-up/#more-7840

The WINNER!

by Kelly Smith
    by Kelly Smith
    by Zhihuang Dong
    by Zhihuang Dong

by Xulm
    by Xulm

Looking on the other entries link, I think I see some 2 arts that deserves to be in the top 3. How about you?

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

Oh.. I like them all!

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh.. I like them all!

how about the other entries?

PassionFlower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They're cute but I hope she isn't saying "talk to the hand" in one of those.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They're cute but I hope she isn't saying "talk to the hand" in one of those.

Ahahahaha! : )

elementor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've seen the other entries, and there are a few others I really liked...
    But as far as their concepts, for an active heroine, I'm loving the top three... Very interesting to look at..

The first one captured me immediately! (that ponytail, is life! lol) I love how subtle the design is, but the color and lines makes it stunning..From the neck(collar), to the gloves, and the cape-tails...She looks Fierce!, intimidating and daring.. I deemed it #1 too.. =)
    I love the cape and cape detail of the 2nd & 3rd art...
    #3 has amazing contrast...very fashion forward, but the white body suit has the 90's essence to it...
    Great Job to all of the Artist that participated! =]

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've seen the other entries, and there are a few others I really liked...

But as far as their concepts, for an active heroine, I'm loving the top three... Very interesting to look at..

The first one captured me immediately! (that ponytail, is life! lol) I love how subtle the design is, but the color and lines makes it stunning..From the neck(collar), to the gloves, and the cape-tails...She looks Fierce!, intimidating and daring.. I deemed it #1 too.. =)

I love the cape and cape detail of the 2nd & 3rd art...

#3 has amazing contrast...very fashion forward, but the white body suit has the 90's essence to it...

Great Job to all of the Artist that participated! =]

indeed

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.