Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10153 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

Ororo's wardrobe

• 156 results
    jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

@devilsgrin81: the thing with the gold ring? or the white one wit the striped gloves/crotch? because the latter .. its umm ..yep

i like this one .. but the other one i'm talking about was just ick! although she was very beautiful ..
    i like this one .. but the other one i'm talking about was just ick! although she was very beautiful ..

I love this too. :)

Avatar image for scorpio_cassadine
    SCORPIO_CASSADINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I liked the hairnets and turbans Byrne used to draw her wearing.

No Caption Provided

They gave her straight hair an afro silhouette that was popular at the time. I also liked when she wore her headdress with regular clothes.

No Caption Provided

This was my favorite of Storm's punk rock outfits. It takes a lot of class to make a miniskirt with fishnet stockings and a garter belt look presentable, but she did it with ease. I think J.R.jr. had recently seen Purple Rain because it had an Apollonia vibe to it.

No Caption Provided

This pink Arthur Adams and the subsequent Goddess of Thunder costume were both dope. While I'm at it, so was Loki's sash that looks like it's made out of metal playing cards.

Most of all I like how Storm's striking appearance lends itself to so many various looks that all seem within her character. For instance, this hip-hop inspired fan art that's everything to me. Dig the dreads and how smaller versions of her headdress are used to hold her ponytails.

No Caption Provided

Also I gotta say how much I love the gold ring swimsuit costume. That's CLASSIC Storm and I'm always happy to see it.

No Caption Provided

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

They gave her straight hair an afro silhouette that was popular at the time. I also liked when she wore her headdress with regular clothes.

No Caption Provided

This was my favorite of Storm's punk rock outfits. It takes a lot of class to make a miniskirt with fishnet stockings and a garter belt look presentable, but she did it with ease. I think J.R.jr. had recently seen Purple Rain because it had an Apollonia vibe to it.

No Caption Provided

This pink Arthur Adams and the subsequent Goddess of Thunder costume were both dope. While I'm at it, so was Loki's sash that looks like it's made out of metal playing cards.

Most of all I like how Storm's striking appearance lends itself to so many various looks that all seem within her character. For instance, this hip-hop inspired fan art that's everything to me. Dig the dreads and how smaller versions of her headdress are used to hold her ponytails.

No Caption Provided

Also I gotta say how much I love the gold ring swimsuit costume. That's CLASSIC Storm and I'm always happy to see it.

No Caption Provided

you .. these .. the tears! these are gorgeous!

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

These are really cool! :)

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Malachi_Munroe
    No Caption Provided

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The92Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Love the black dress!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.