Ororo's wardrobe

  • 80 results
  • 1
  • 2
#51 Posted by butterflykyss (3910 posts) - - Show Bio

@PassionFlower said:

@butterflykyss said:

@PassionFlower said:

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

I don't like dreadlocks, but here is an interesting bit of concept art. an artist named Shane McDermott designed it. You can read some of his design philosophy and ideas for it here: http://superherococo.blogspot.com/2010/09/shane-mcdermotts-storm.html

I can live with the hair but the outfit...no.

hahahhaha thats funny.. and yes the outfit makes her look out of shape and stinky.. lol

:

Lol I was thinking it made her look like she had too much lunch.

OMG stop it you're going to have me literally laughing out loud and I'm at work LOL!!!

#52 Posted by PassionFlower (946 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@PassionFlower said:

@butterflykyss said:

@PassionFlower said:

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

I don't like dreadlocks, but here is an interesting bit of concept art. an artist named Shane McDermott designed it. You can read some of his design philosophy and ideas for it here: http://superherococo.blogspot.com/2010/09/shane-mcdermotts-storm.html

I can live with the hair but the outfit...no.

hahahhaha thats funny.. and yes the outfit makes her look out of shape and stinky.. lol

:

Lol I was thinking it made her look like she had too much lunch.

OMG stop it you're going to have me literally laughing out loud and I'm at work LOL!!!

ok we can't have that now :)

#53 Posted by poisonfleur (2726 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@Roddy010 said:

@THUNDERBOLT30: Yes loved that Costume and hair. The true definition of badassery. Here's that image. I don't know why none of my images are working.

HOT!!!

YES!^ I am lovin' that red lightning!

#54 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3275 posts) - - Show Bio

@butterflykyss said:

@PassionFlower said:

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

I don't like dreadlocks, but here is an interesting bit of concept art. an artist named Shane McDermott designed it. You can read some of his design philosophy and ideas for it here: http://superherococo.blogspot.com/2010/09/shane-mcdermotts-storm.html

I can live with the hair but the outfit...no.

hahahhaha thats funny.. and yes the outfit makes her look out of shape and stinky.. lol

:

To be fair to the artist, who isn't a professional comic book artist, I think they were rendering her in a semi-realistic way, and her build was more realistic as a result. I think what you might be interpreting as 'out of shape' was the artist giving her a waist and hips from a certain angle. I don't like white costumes precisely because it's easy to lose countours, and I think they were drawing to draw her as a slim, athletic woman. I also think they were trying to make the shirt a cross between a tighter top and an African print design with an 'X' incorporated, like so:

#55 Posted by PassionFlower (946 posts) - - Show Bio

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

@butterflykyss said:

@PassionFlower said:

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

I don't like dreadlocks, but here is an interesting bit of concept art. an artist named Shane McDermott designed it. You can read some of his design philosophy and ideas for it here: http://superherococo.blogspot.com/2010/09/shane-mcdermotts-storm.html

I can live with the hair but the outfit...no.

hahahhaha thats funny.. and yes the outfit makes her look out of shape and stinky.. lol

:

To be fair to the artist, who isn't a professional comic book artist, I think they were rendering her in a semi-realistic way, and her build was more realistic as a result. I think what you might be interpreting as 'out of shape' was the artist giving her a waist and hips from a certain angle. I don't like white costumes precisely because it's easy to lose countours, and I think they were drawing to draw her as a slim, athletic woman. I also think they were trying to make the shirt a cross between a tighter top and an African print design with an 'X' incorporated, like so:

Those are cute.

#56 Posted by butterflykyss (3910 posts) - - Show Bio

@PassionFlower said:

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

@butterflykyss said:

@PassionFlower said:

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

I don't like dreadlocks, but here is an interesting bit of concept art. an artist named Shane McDermott designed it. You can read some of his design philosophy and ideas for it here: http://superherococo.blogspot.com/2010/09/shane-mcdermotts-storm.html

I can live with the hair but the outfit...no.

hahahhaha thats funny.. and yes the outfit makes her look out of shape and stinky.. lol

:

To be fair to the artist, who isn't a professional comic book artist, I think they were rendering her in a semi-realistic way, and her build was more realistic as a result. I think what you might be interpreting as 'out of shape' was the artist giving her a waist and hips from a certain angle. I don't like white costumes precisely because it's easy to lose countours, and I think they were drawing to draw her as a slim, athletic woman. I also think they were trying to make the shirt a cross between a tighter top and an African print design with an 'X' incorporated, like so:

Those are cute.

Indeed these are really cute. I love the second one and the pattern very pretty.

#57 Posted by Paracelsus (1324 posts) - - Show Bio

Where DID she get the money for them- esp before she married the Black Panther?

Terry

#58 Posted by stormivycarter (41 posts) - - Show Bio

I personally dont like storm wearing regular clothes she is just to fierce for that

#59 Posted by butterflykyss (3910 posts) - - Show Bio

@Paracelsus said:

Where DID she get the money for them- esp before she married the Black Panther?

Terry

she's a thief remember..

#60 Posted by Roddy010 (4937 posts) - - Show Bio

@Paracelsus said:

Where DID she get the money for them- esp before she married the Black Panther?

Terry

Storm got it made with the X-men. She puts her life at risk but she gets a cool new costume every other arc.

#61 Posted by butterflykyss (3910 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormivycarter said:

I personally dont like storm wearing regular clothes she is just to fierce for that

i agree.. i would like to see her in more fierce attire

#62 Posted by Samimista (20220 posts) - - Show Bio

Always love her outfits. She's real fashionable. <3

#63 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

Always love her outfits. She's real fashionable. <3

Marvel hasn't been showing that off to the fullest.........which is a travesty.

#64 Posted by Samimista (20220 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@Samimista said:

Always love her outfits. She's real fashionable. <3

Marvel hasn't been showing that off to the fullest.........which is a travesty.

D= Aw! But they need to! She's such a beauty.

#65 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Saw pics of Ult Storm's new outfit, I'm liking the design.

#66 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

@White Mage said:

@Samimista said:

Always love her outfits. She's real fashionable. <3

Marvel hasn't been showing that off to the fullest.........which is a travesty.

D= Aw! But they need to! She's such a beauty.

In Claremont's day? She worked soooooooooooo many different looks. I don't know what the hell happened.lol

But this new costume is amazing for her...........with the mohawk.lol

#67 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

What's up with her head gear? I don't get a superhero wearing a tiara. :/

#68 Posted by butterflykyss (3910 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

Always love her outfits. She's real fashionable. <3

iconcur

#69 Posted by butterflykyss (3910 posts) - - Show Bio

wat is her outfit for the ultron war

#70 Posted by PassionFlower (946 posts) - - Show Bio

Anything is better than the cut out bikini, I do like her changing up.

#71 Posted by stormivycarter (41 posts) - - Show Bio

I am really starting to like the new storm look.....is it canon because I don't know....i guess ill just have to deal with storm not having flowing hair while she is tearing up the eco system

#72 Posted by PassionFlower (946 posts) - - Show Bio

Costume-wise her new look I could live with.

#73 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (9025 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormivycarter said:

I am really starting to like the new storm look.....is it canon because I don't know....i guess ill just have to deal with storm not having flowing hair while she is tearing up the eco system

Yes her new look is thankfully canon :-). I like both the 'hawk and the long flowing hair (especially with her classic and XXM costumes), but she was definitely ready for a makeover. She has had the same look for like....7 years straight. I needed a tiara break. For some reason her new look has not reached the All-New X-men or Legacy title yet but it is in the UXF, WatX and will be in X-Men at the end of May.

#74 Posted by PassionFlower (946 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah the tiara break is good...

#75 Posted by stormivycarter (41 posts) - - Show Bio

Have any new variations been out for her recent costume.

#76 Edited by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2480 posts) - - Show Bio

@poisonfleur said:

Okay-- This is one of those topics for hardcore Storm fans.

Lately, I have noticed Storm has only been in her superhero costume for a while now.

I remember she used to have tons of nice and ..unique casual attire.

It seems the artist's don't draw her in regular clothes anymore (from what I have seen)

And that's okay considering-- Ororo's character and superhero wardrobe change drastically, so it may be difficult.

And it's hard to find consistent outfits unlike for characters such as Wolverine, Emma and Kitty.

I mean what is Ororo's wardrobe? Tribal? Regal? Punk/Street clothes? Dolce and Gabbana? lol

In here post your favorite casual outfits Storm has worn out of typical x-costume.

I thought that too

i saw here in casual clothes in amazing x-men1 and x-men. but in amazing x-men she wore an outfit then change back to her superhero costume...lol

The pirate look

#77 Posted by poisonfleur (2726 posts) - - Show Bio

@poisonfleur said:

Okay-- This is one of those topics for hardcore Storm fans.

Lately, I have noticed Storm has only been in her superhero costume for a while now.

I remember she used to have tons of nice and ..unique casual attire.

It seems the artist's don't draw her in regular clothes anymore (from what I have seen)

And that's okay considering-- Ororo's character and superhero wardrobe change drastically, so it may be difficult.

And it's hard to find consistent outfits unlike for characters such as Wolverine, Emma and Kitty.

I mean what is Ororo's wardrobe? Tribal? Regal? Punk/Street clothes? Dolce and Gabbana? lol

In here post your favorite casual outfits Storm has worn out of typical x-costume.

I thought that too

i saw here in casual clothes in amazing x-men1 and x-men. but in amazing x-men she wore an outfit then change back to her superhero costume...lol

The pirate look

That outfit in Amazing X-men is HOT! Also could someone bring up the outfit she wore in the first issue of XX-men when she broke up the fight with Mercury and Bling! That one was hot too. The mohawk just works for Ororo.

#78 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2480 posts) - - Show Bio
#79 Posted by jhazzroucher (13979 posts) - - Show Bio
#80 Posted by bellaardila92 (56 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Storm tribal gown,it makes her look elegant and standout.I am sorry I didn't copy past the picture.The picture is too big.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.