'' Lighting goddess ? ''

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Lucas996 (73 posts) - - Show Bio

Cans she do it ? i did listen it !

#2 Posted by JonSmith (4010 posts) - - Show Bio

... What.

#3 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

BANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM!!!!!!!!!!

..................................or just lock the thread.........or, well....Y'know....Whatever works best for ya'll

#4 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (15132 posts) - - Show Bio

Waits for Decoy to pop up and post his "goddess" pictures.

#5 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lucas996 said:

Cans she do it ? i did listen it !

I'm genuinely asking you to start looking at the forums that already exist............I don't even know what kind of feat you're trying to ask about, but I'm sure it's been addressed

#6 Posted by Storm Calling (3650 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lucas996 said:

Cans she do it ? i did listen it !

I honestly cannot understand what you are trying to ask. I'm assuming English must not be your first language.

#7 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

@Storm Calling said:

@Lucas996 said:

Cans she do it ? i did listen it !

I honestly cannot understand what you are trying to ask. I'm assuming English must not be your first language.

It isn't

#8 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

@Storm Calling: Maybe if someone writes him in his native tongue, then he'll understand the problems with his threads.........while also getting his questions answered

#9 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (15132 posts) - - Show Bio

You know what to do.

#10 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio

#11 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective said:

You know what to do.

Do not encourage him

#12 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

...................you won't succeed you know

#13 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@DarkKnightDetective said:

You know what to do.

Do not encourage him

Post above yours is because DKD is a bad influence. I blame him for everything. :P

#14 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage: Didn't Claremont write the comic where the first scan is from?

#15 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (15132 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite: Yes, I take all the blame with pride.

#16 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@White Mage said:

@DarkKnightDetective said:

You know what to do.

Do not encourage him

Post above yours is because DKD is a bad influence. I blame him for everything. :P

I knew it wasn't naturally in your heart to do such things!

#17 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective said:

@Decoy Elite: Yes, I take all the blame with pride.

Shame on you. Shame on your LIFE!!!

#18 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (15132 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage: Blame it on the bat-fan.

#19 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (35176 posts) - - Show Bio

uhuh, uhuh you make a lot of good points OP....

#20 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is lends more credence to my theory that people get drunk before posting in this section.

#21 Posted by JonSmith (4010 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

This thread is lends more credence to my theory that people get drunk before posting in this section.

And now I'm picturing the vague mental personification of Jhazz sitting in front of a computer at 3 in the morning with a bottle of liquor, surrounded by X-Men comics open to Storm pages, crying over his/her keyboard as she/he posts in the Storm forum.

It's an image that makes so much sense, and explains so much.

#22 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith said:

@Decoy Elite said:

This thread is lends more credence to my theory that people get drunk before posting in this section.

And now I'm picturing the vague mental personification of Jhazz sitting in front of a computer at 3 in the morning with a bottle of liquor, surrounded by X-Men comics open to Storm pages, crying over his/her keyboard as she/he posts in the Storm forum.

It's an image that makes so much sense, and explains so much.

You have the best headcanon.

#23 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

What the F__k?

No, whatever deranged question you are asking is no....

#24 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

This thread is lends more credence to my theory that people get drunk before posting in this section.

That's only happened 3 times.............my post count was on fire

#25 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

What the F__k?

No, whatever deranged question you are asking is no....

LOL It could be "maybe", you don't know!

#26 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@Decoy Elite said:

This thread is lends more credence to my theory that people get drunk before posting in this section.

That's only happened 3 times.............my post count was on fire

Seeing what you have to deal with any time you post on this section I'm surprised it's only happened 3 times.

#27 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (15132 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith said:

@Decoy Elite said:

This thread is lends more credence to my theory that people get drunk before posting in this section.

And now I'm picturing the vague mental personification of Jhazz sitting in front of a computer at 3 in the morning with a bottle of liquor, surrounded by X-Men comics open to Storm pages, crying over his/her keyboard as she/he posts in the Storm forum.

It's an image that makes so much sense, and explains so much.

I request a bro fist.

#28 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

What the F__k?

No, whatever deranged question you are asking is no....

LOL It could be "maybe", you don't know!

Because he ask it it is no by default.

#29 Posted by JonSmith (4010 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective said:

I request a bro fist.

#30 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@White Mage said:

@Decoy Elite said:

This thread is lends more credence to my theory that people get drunk before posting in this section.

That's only happened 3 times.............my post count was on fire

Seeing what you have to deal with any time you post on this section I'm surprised it's only happened 3 times.

.......................................I can't afford to cuss so freely, so frequently.........that's why.lol

#31 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

What the F__k?

No, whatever deranged question you are asking is no....

LOL It could be "maybe", you don't know!

Because he ask it it is no by default.

She could be a very strong Lighting Goddess...........if Dazzler hasn't beaten her to the punch

#32 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

What the F__k?

No, whatever deranged question you are asking is no....

LOL It could be "maybe", you don't know!

Because he ask it it is no by default.

She could be a very strong Lighting Goddess...........if Dazzler hasn't beaten her to the punch

Nope lies all lies! Do not feed the fanboys!!!

#33 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

What the F__k?

No, whatever deranged question you are asking is no....

LOL It could be "maybe", you don't know!

Because he ask it it is no by default.

She could be a very strong Lighting Goddess...........if Dazzler hasn't beaten her to the punch

Nope lies all lies! Do not feed the fanboys!!!

...............................what about raisins?

#34 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

What the F__k?

No, whatever deranged question you are asking is no....

LOL It could be "maybe", you don't know!

Because he ask it it is no by default.

She could be a very strong Lighting Goddess...........if Dazzler hasn't beaten her to the punch

Nope lies all lies! Do not feed the fanboys!!!

...............................what about raisins?

Only if they are allergic

and to answer what I assume is the question Storm twice had a hammer similar to Thor. Pretty sure you don't get to be a God by carrying a godlike item however, or Captain America and Beta Ray Bill would get nifty God names.

#35 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

What the F__k?

No, whatever deranged question you are asking is no....

LOL It could be "maybe", you don't know!

Because he ask it it is no by default.

She could be a very strong Lighting Goddess...........if Dazzler hasn't beaten her to the punch

Nope lies all lies! Do not feed the fanboys!!!

...............................what about raisins?

Only if they are allergic

and to answer what I assume is the question Storm twice had a hammer similar to Thor. Pretty sure you don't get to be a God by carrying a godlike item however, or Captain America and Beta Ray Bill would get nifty God names.

..........................I never even got that vibe from the question being asked. You must be good at this.....random guessing thing

#36 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

What the F__k?

No, whatever deranged question you are asking is no....

LOL It could be "maybe", you don't know!

Because he ask it it is no by default.

She could be a very strong Lighting Goddess...........if Dazzler hasn't beaten her to the punch

Nope lies all lies! Do not feed the fanboys!!!

...............................what about raisins?

Only if they are allergic

and to answer what I assume is the question Storm twice had a hammer similar to Thor. Pretty sure you don't get to be a God by carrying a godlike item however, or Captain America and Beta Ray Bill would get nifty God names.

..........................I never even got that vibe from the question being asked. You must be good at this.....random guessing thing

Come on Mage as long as you have been here you should be an expert at deciphering fanboy delusions.

#37 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

What the F__k?

No, whatever deranged question you are asking is no....

LOL It could be "maybe", you don't know!

Because he ask it it is no by default.

She could be a very strong Lighting Goddess...........if Dazzler hasn't beaten her to the punch

Nope lies all lies! Do not feed the fanboys!!!

...............................what about raisins?

Only if they are allergic

and to answer what I assume is the question Storm twice had a hammer similar to Thor. Pretty sure you don't get to be a God by carrying a godlike item however, or Captain America and Beta Ray Bill would get nifty God names.

..........................I never even got that vibe from the question being asked. You must be good at this.....random guessing thing

Come on Mage as long as you have been here you should be an expert at deciphering fanboy delusions.

..............I DON'T WANT THAT GIFT!!!

#38 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10861 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

BANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM!!!!!!!!!!

..................................or just lock the thread.........or, well....Y'know....Whatever works best for ya'll

THIS <rolls eyes>!

#39 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

What the F__k?

No, whatever deranged question you are asking is no....

LOL It could be "maybe", you don't know!

Because he ask it it is no by default.

She could be a very strong Lighting Goddess...........if Dazzler hasn't beaten her to the punch

Nope lies all lies! Do not feed the fanboys!!!

...............................what about raisins?

Only if they are allergic

and to answer what I assume is the question Storm twice had a hammer similar to Thor. Pretty sure you don't get to be a God by carrying a godlike item however, or Captain America and Beta Ray Bill would get nifty God names.

..........................I never even got that vibe from the question being asked. You must be good at this.....random guessing thing

Come on Mage as long as you have been here you should be an expert at deciphering fanboy delusions.

..............I DON'T WANT THAT GIFT!!!

I guess we all have our talents.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.